Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,571 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

"Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin (48331 Views)

Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him / Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound / Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by Itzurboi(m): 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
apesinola001:
I want to sell my own too for 1 billion Naira
AJÉ ÒOOO, E ma sell oo
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by slowice(m): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Abeg what is birthright? Is it something tangible, something one can wear around his neck or carry on his head to prove he is the senior? Is it some large estate left behind that can be inherited by the one who owns the right? I dey confuse.... Been searching for mine since whr I loss am sef ooo ooo god,............

Me: Bia john whr did you say you last saw it... I mean the right now... Ooo sef
John: undecided undecided undecided bloda check under the bed
Me: embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by BungeesSingSong(m): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
bamite:
I'll even sell mine less than that. Who birth right don epp for this recession angry

llllllllloooooolllll.......... Imagine you for public bros
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by Kbanka: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Who birthright epp?

Do we have birthright surveyor to tell me hw much my birthright costs? I wan sell

Haters everywhere
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by Tombrook0: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
how is that possible
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
there is no fact in that tweet. its just bs, any idiot can get a twitter badge and tweet rubbish
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by Davidscott(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
So kcee is older than e-money.. shocked OMG I have been fooled all along[/quote] u knw no say na Kcee senoir Emoney. E-Money na kcee junoir broda
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by Kenneth205(m): 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
Xfemt:
who birthright EPP if I get 300 million my pple I go dash am birthright. birthright ko birthwrong ni saibapo

@Bolded.. grin grin grin
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tamarapetty:
it wasn't with porridge this time
Hahhahahaha, babe you funny.
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
I thought e-money is older than kcee?
Well at least 500million is better than porridge.
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by jaxxy(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Cos ure their parents rite or d1 who did d transfer for him? Idiotx
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by shegra58: 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
IwantToShashe:

Shey u dey sell am with original C of O. grin
I won even sell mine with birth certificate cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by chuks34(m): 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
See as kcee forehead dey shine like that bottle grin
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by Lilcentt(f): 12:00am On Sep 08, 2017
I will even sell my own for MTN 1000 Naira sub shey na tittle Abi I go gain anything reach one thousand for there
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 08, 2017
blogreporter:
If You have been wanting answers to why Kcee always bow to Emoney, you've got answers now, A Twitter user named Adegoke Pamilerin, has revealed that Kcee Sold his birthright to Emoney, The user with a Verified badge said what the singer was paid to sell out his birthright was not up to N500million,

see below!

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/how-kcee-sold-his-birth-right-to-emoney.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Nigerians are looking for a place to sell their own destinies n the destiny of their unborn. children for 1.2 million...
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by Burgerlomo: 12:17am On Sep 08, 2017
omoiyalayi:
Owo (Money) is always Egbon (Elder) in any circumstances

Money that can turn elder brother to junior brother

May God not let money come last in anything we set out to do in life. Amen

Amin ooo Jesu.
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by centboy123456(m): 4:11am On Sep 08, 2017
Dollarship:
I want to sell my birthright for just 30m who go buy abeg serious buyer only cheesy sad

dis ur comment make me laff lol
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by centboy123456(m): 4:13am On Sep 08, 2017
apesinola001:
Any interested buyers should contact me ASAP

I want to buy it
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by centboy123456(m): 4:17am On Sep 08, 2017
Maniche44:
just 50k, i will sell mine

hahahaha I one buy am oh
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by Emimade: 7:09am On Sep 08, 2017
we can supply cashew nuts to you in large quantity. We supply right from Kogi state. to any part of Nigeria. Let us know if you are interested so we talk and commence supplies. Please call: 08030577335, for more informations. Thanks.
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by mamatayour(f): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Mitchew
the picture u used is graphic and don't make a joke out of another persons misfortune. It's not funny at all
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2017
mamatayour:
the picture u used is graphic and don't make a joke out of another persons misfortune. It's not funny at all

Mummy Tayo kilenso, kotieyemi bayi
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by thunderbabs: 9:27am On Sep 08, 2017
So, we should help him get it back, huh? He shld look for SARS to help him get it abi hw da one take concern us
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by mamatayour(f): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Mummy Tayo kilenso, kotieyemi bayi
picture yen n deru ba eyan na
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2017
mamatayour:
picture yen n deru ba eyan na

Odaa, motigbo, maa remove e
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by mamatayour(f): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Odaa, motigbo, maa remove e
o kare OMOLUABI.....God will bless u grin grin grin#hugs
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2017
mamatayour:

Lol grin
mamatayour:

Lol
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by lighter4: 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
IwantToShashe:

Shey u dey sell am with original C of O. grin
hahaha funny u

1 Like

Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by DaCharis2016: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hmm! #Jacob&Esau of 9ja.
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by greenthangz: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
I don see why Peruzzi slap this guy
Re: "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin by chelseabmw(m): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
greenthangz:
I don see why Peruzzi slap this guy

I swear down cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson / Biodun Okeowo Shares Hot Sex Scene Photo - Fans React / Alexx Ekubo And His Customised Convertible Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.