Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop (4582 Views)

Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi / Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !! / In Ghana: 200 Nigerians will spend Yuletide in jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by EzeUche(m): 1:13am On Feb 28, 2010
Deleted
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by MandingoII(m): 1:53am On Feb 28, 2010
He is an AKATA! lol

These people are not smart. They are dumb and sell drugs and love-vendor hoes. Call him out on this crap or it takes a Nigerian living in America to say this.

There are NO Black Americans living in Nigeria.

Guess why?
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by cap28: 5:38am On Feb 28, 2010
why is it that this site seems to attract brainwashed african americans who have no understanding of their own history let alone world history.

@mandingo and eddeux my suggestion to both of you is that you read and research world history, you are extremely ignorant of the world that you live in, i understand that the american public school system is on record as being the worst in the western world as it produces adults who can barely read above fourth grade level, your arguments demonstrate this as they are naive and childish as if written by an elementary school pupil.

what puzzles me is how an african american can actually introduce a topic like this and expect to be taken seriously by nigerians  but ive come to the realisation that blacks in america were deliberately undereducated in order to keep them backward and ignorant as is demonstrated by the person who started this post.

my advice to the poster is to broaden your sources of information, dont rely purely on american produced propaganda which is being used to keep you dumb, passive  and s.tu.p.i.d, instead seek out critical sources of information which will approach history from an unbiased perspective. 

turn off junk tv like bet,  fox, sky, cnn, bbc and nbc - they are killing your brain cells instead consult books written by  unbiased scholars who have no hidden agenda. 

one  other thing instead of worrying about whether nigeria will ever develop shouldnt african americans be concentrating on forming an alliance with their ancestral land instead of fighting an ongoing battle with the white american establishment for acceptance which we both know is a battle you can never win. 

remember that it took 150 years before whites allowed you to vote in a country built on the sweat and blood of your ancestors despite this you are still not  regarded as full fledged american citizens - mandingo are you aware that the american constitution once stated (im not sure if its been amended) that americans with african ancestry were 3/5ths of a human being?  remember the one drop rule which is still being practised in america till today.

also contrary to popular opinion black slaves were not freed because whites felt slavery was an abomination - no that was not the case at all, blacks were emancipated because the north was jealous of the financial advantage that the southern plantation owners had and they wanted to undermine their (the south's) economic position by taking away that which was making them richer than the north - slave labour.

@mandingo and eddeux dont fool yourselves into thinking that you are accepted by white america - we are all victims in this game that they are playing with us, the sooner all blacks unite to face the common enemy the better for all of us.
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by Ikengawo: 9:16am On Feb 28, 2010

Guess why?

They're on probation?
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by Ikengawo: 9:21am On Feb 28, 2010
these black americans are right though. you nigerians suck.

not nigerians in general, but the ppl on this board.

it makes no sense of black americans to be saying this though cause everywhere in the US that's in the hands of black americans is also in the grip of deep poverty and crime, so they have no room to speak.

but a lot of you ppl are hypocritical. Why get mad then this guy disses nigeria when all you ppl do is insult your own country?
i can't find 5 ppl on this site with anything good to say about nigeria and when given the chance you'll tell me somalia is better, which a lot of you have already said numerous times.

you're all losers and failures and if a black american or white american say exactly what you say everyday dont insult them if your not ready to insult yourself. nobody will love your country for you. do it yourself.

i love nigeria, but hate nigerians.
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by cap28: 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2010
Ikengawo:

these black americans are right though. you nigerians suck.

not nigerians in general, but the ppl on this board.

it makes no sense of black americans to be saying this though cause everywhere in the US that's in the hands of black americans is also in the grip of deep poverty and crime, so they have no room to speak.

but a lot of you ppl are hypocritical. Why get mad then this guy disses nigeria when all you ppl do is insult your own country?
i can't find 5 ppl on this site with anything good to say about nigeria and when given the chance you'll tell me somalia is better, which a lot of you have already said numerous times.

you're all losers and failures and if a black american or white american say exactly what you say everyday dont insult them if your not ready to insult yourself. nobody will love your country for you. do it yourself.

i love nigeria, but hate nigerians.

@ikengawo when you say "you nigerians" am i to assume that you are not nigerian yourself?  are you another one of those self hating negroes who likes to pretend that they are african american by referring to their fellow nigerians as "those nigerians"? 

your statement about african americans reveals your ignorance - they are in the condition that they are in today primarily because all the odds have been stacked against them since the emancipation of their fore fathers, america is a country which operates a racial caste system - whites are at the top of the power structure and blacks have deliberately been kept at the bottom in order to ensure white dominance, other races such as asians, jews, eastern europeans were given easier access to jobs, housing, better education in order to maintain a divide and rule structure which would ensure whites always remained at the top of this power structure

all other races have an easier ride in america despite the fact that they arrived in america after african americans

i am not mad at the poster because he critcised nigeria im mad at him because he has swallowed the propaganda that his country has been feeding him with about africa in general and nigeria in particular - you say that we are hypocrites because we have nothing good to say about our own country - that is rubbish there is a difference between criticising a corrupt government and criticising a country in its entirety - people who come on here do not criticise our heritage we criticise the system of govt that we have been lumbered with.  also the poster is completely unaware of the fact that the US govt funds and backs these same corrupt, repressive govts which his govt hypocritically condemn - the US is the biggest sponsor of international terrorism you only have to look at their track record around the world - they have over 700 military bases in 130 countries around the world, they have been responsible for colluding with kleptocrat govts in the looting and economic destruction of countries around the world, they have perpetrated genocide by using bio weapons on defenceless countries who cant retaliate and then they turn around and lie to their ignorant citizens that they are champions of peace and democracy - only a fool would see all this and not think something is amiss.

you are the one who is a looser and failure because you dont understand how your own country has come to be in the state that its in, neither do you understand the part that america and europe has played in the destruction of your own country.

nobody cares whether you love or hate nigeria because your opinion counts for nothing.
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by cap28: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2010
@mandingo/eddeux here are some questions for both of you, instead of asking the question  "when will  nigeria develop" perhaps you could try asking your US govt the  following questions:

when will the US abandon its practise of destabilising sovereign countries by sponsoring death squads and militia groups to overthrow democratically elected govts as it has done in nicaragua, chile, argentina, indonesia, iraq, phillipines, panama, zaire, sudan, haiti, nigeria,  guatemala and many more too numerous to mention

when will it stop imposing corrupt kleptocrat illiterate dictators on countries that it has economic interests in  so that it can indirectly control the economies of those countries through these puppets ie  nigeria, zaire, indonesia, chile, haiti, ecuador,

why does the US allow the IMF and world bank impose harsh austerity measures in african countries  which cause mass unemployment, poverty, death and despair when its own country's  national debt currently stands at USD$12 trillion dollars and its own economy is built on a giant ponzi scheme with the vast majority of its citizens living on credit.

why has the US govt continued to outsource almost the whole of its manufacturing industry abroad to countries where labour is cheap such as haiti, indonesia, china, mexico where they can get away with paying people 15 cents a day as they were doing in haiti?

when will it abandon its practice of selling billions of dollars worth of arms to puppet govts that it has helped install in order to guarantee themselves an unending supply of cheap natural resources at the expense of the indigenous people of those countries.

if you can come back to me with some coherent answers it will be much appreciated.
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by oderemo(m): 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2010

i think you are missing the point here completely , i am not here to educate you either but i will ask you one question, why when a black American is called NIGGER by white fella he feels infuriated but his brutha called him NIGGER he seems ok by it.?
i think you are waffling.
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by MandingoII(m): 2:57am On Mar 01, 2010
@mandingo/eddeux here are some questions for both of you, instead of asking the question "when will nigeria develop" perhaps you could try asking your US govt the following questions:

when will the US abandon its practise of destabilising sovereign countries by sponsoring death squads and militia groups to overthrow democratically elected govts as it has done in nicaragua, chile, argentina, indonesia, iraq, phillipines, panama, zaire, sudan, haiti, nigeria, guatemala and many more too numerous to mention

when will it stop imposing corrupt kleptocrat illiterate dictators on countries that it has economic interests in so that it can indirectly control the economies of those countries through these puppets ie nigeria, zaire, indonesia, chile, haiti, ecuador,

why does the US allow the IMF and world bank impose harsh austerity measures in african countries which cause mass unemployment, poverty, death and despair when its own country's national debt currently stands at USD$12 trillion dollars and its own economy is built on a giant ponzi scheme with the vast majority of its citizens living on credit.

why has the US govt continued to outsource almost the whole of its manufacturing industry abroad to countries where labour is cheap such as haiti, indonesia, china, mexico where they can get away with paying people 15 cents a day as they were doing in haiti?

when will it abandon its practice of selling billions of dollars worth of arms to puppet govts that it has helped install in order to guarantee themselves an unending supply of cheap natural resources at the expense of the indigenous people of those countries.

if you can come back to me with some coherent answers it will be much appreciated.

[size=16pt]MONEY & GLOBAL DOMINATION[/size]

but you know that already didn't you. wink

I was just born here under this oppressive system that your people are dying to get to. Trust and believe me. I hate these white mother/f/u/c/k/e/r/s.

They tell you that we are all on crack and in jail and they tell Americans that all africans have diseases, starving, and selling their children for a biscuit.

White people are THE most villianeous people to walk this earth.

Most Black American knows this. Most Africans do not.
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by MandingoII(m): 2:59am On Mar 01, 2010
5% of the world population Owns 90% of the Worlds wealth.

Now can you tell me why White People are so damn Greedy?
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by oyinda3(f): 3:02am On Mar 01, 2010
MandingoII:

Guess why?

they can't afford the plane ticket
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by EzeUche(m): 3:11am On Mar 01, 2010
Deleted
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by oyinda3(f): 3:22am On Mar 01, 2010
ezeuche what do u do in DC?
what is the state like?
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by EzeUche(m): 3:32am On Mar 01, 2010
Deleted
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by oyinda3(f): 3:45am On Mar 01, 2010
ok i hear. how big is it. i mean to get from one end of DC to the other.
it seems like an intimidating place to live too. lol is that true?
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by EzeUche(m): 4:41am On Mar 01, 2010
Deleted
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by riversman: 5:54am On Mar 01, 2010
aRE U In DC I will be in arlington/DC this week, fly in 2moro, goin to an African Action Banquet, Nigeria will def be on the agenda grin
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by MandingoII(m): 6:29am On Mar 01, 2010
I am getting an education at one of the universities in DC.

It is a nice city filled with a vibrant Nigerian community.

no wonder D.C. is Aids capital of the United States.
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by riversman: 6:31am On Mar 01, 2010
lol, na Yoruba peeps full DC sha, its the Hausa's that are the HIV+ folks, hehehhehe, kiddin fool
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by oyinda3(f): 7:18am On Mar 01, 2010
riversman:

lol, na Yoruba peeps full DC sha, its the Hausa's that are the HIV+ folks, hehehhehe, kiddin fool

lol.
but that's nice dat yoruba ppl r there. i really want to visit.
where do u meet nigerians in DC?

MandingoII:

no wonder D.C. is Aids capital of the United States.

AIDS prevalence is relatively low in west africa. It's more prevalent in southern Africa (SA, Zimbabwe, Swaziland etc)
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by Ikengawo: 9:01am On Mar 01, 2010
bitch he's insulting you, quit giving him history lessons about HIV.

idk, it just doesn't make sense for a black american to talk about nigerians cause nigerians in america are richer and more educated that black americans in america.
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by bkbabe97: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2010
oyinda.:

lol.
but that's nice dat yoruba ppl r there. i really want to visit.
where do u meet nigerians in DC?

AIDS prevalence is relatively low in west africa. It's more prevalent in southern Africa (SA, Zimbabwe, Swaziland etc)

Just go to the South East, dress in a mini skirt and a tight gym bra. Lots of make-up, loud gum chewing and a cigarette will help too. Now Yell "Where all dem African N. . IGGAZ at? Im looking to find me a big strong Mandigo N. . I. gga!!!". Now watch em storm u!!! Thats how u find Nigerians in DC!!!
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by MandingoII(m): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2010

Really

then why do the CIA World Factbook list Nigerians life expectancy at 46?
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by MandingoII(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2010
idk, it just doesn't make sense for a black american to talk about nigerians cause nigerians in america are richer and more educated that black americans in america.

If you call driving taxi's, working as orderlies in Nursing homes and janitors as successful, then suit yourself.

Your immigrant Nigerians have you fooled.

THE SMART Nigerians came here in the 80's.

Where are they now?
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by Ikengawo: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2010
bruh. Nigerians that work taxis will never number in %age or scale black americans in prison, selling drugs, and milking the welfare system.
you know this very well. Any major suburb you drive through more then half of the blacks living there will be african, and almost all of them nigerian.
the sad part is we're not close to half the black population in america

the lowest a nigerian will be working in america is janitorial work or taxi driving, cool, but a black american doing this has already out achieved most of his peers.

to top it off were still the most educated and well off minority in the united states, its a fact. So you can say as you wish but the facts are in front of you.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5791096.html

out of every 100 black americans 10 will grow to be reasonable human beings and all of them will marry a white woman cause they dont want their kids to have black skin.

idk, you just can't win this argument, we're clearly better then you

also, black americans have been given a chance to create and run their own country, it's called Liberia, a country that wouldn't exist today if Nigeria wasn't spoon feeding it, do the research. It's also the prostitute and drug user capital of africa.
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by EzeUche(m): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2010
Deleted
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by cap28: 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2010
MandingoII:

[size=16pt]MONEY & GLOBAL DOMINATION[/size]

but you know that already didn't you. wink

I was just born here under this oppressive system that your people are dying to get to. Trust and believe me. I hate these white mother/f/u/c/k/e/r/s.

They tell you that we are all on crack and in jail and they tell Americans that all africans have diseases, starving, and selling their children for a biscuit.

White people are THE most villianeous people to walk this earth.

Most Black American knows this. Most Africans do not.

@mandingo i completely agree with you  - the US in collaboration with Britain (aka the anglo american alliance ) are determined to retain their grip on global domination and in order to ensure that the status quo remains they  have completely brainwashed africans and african americans using the age old tactic of divide and rule - i am nigerian and i know this, not all of us beleive the lies that the vast american media force feeds the public.

However you admit that you have been lied to about africans and yet you throw the same lies and abuse that your white oppressors have fed you back into our faces.

are you aware that HIV aids is an artificially manufactured disease (bio warfare weapon) created in  laboratories under the auspices of the Pentagon with funding from the US govt for the purpose of reducing populations of groups considered to be "undesirable elements" within the US. 

Are you aware that the  HIV aids virus was first tested on homosexual men in new york in the late 70's and blacks in various urban cities around the US   - the first aids epidemics in the US were in  the gay and black communities  - many gay men contracted the disease after taking hepatitis vaccinations which had been deliberately contaminated with this virus by rogue govt officials .  these two groups - gays and blacks were widely regarded in the US at that time as expendable the prevailing thinking was that they would not be missed if the govt could find some way to get rid of them or use them as unwitting guinea pigs - this is the reason why the largest casualties from this disease came from these two groups.  It was much later that your govt upon seeing the effects of the disease decided to move on to the next phase of their plan which was to use it to decimate the population of various african countries - this was done by way of polio vaccines which were again contaminated with the virus and in collaboration with the world health organisation (WHO) carried out vaccination programmes in various african countries with these contaminated vaccines causing the epidemic which we now have in africa today.  certain african countries were targeted for this disease - notice how south africa shortly after getting rid of aparthied in the early 90's  suffered and continues to suffer the highest  HIV aids epidemic in africa - do you think thats a coincidence?

i know that your western propaganda claims that aids originated from african monkeys who somehow were able to transfer this virus to humans in africa - how about white gay men far away in manhattan new york,  how did they contract the disease?  and if these monkeys were the supposed carriers of this disease why was this disease only transferred to humans as recently as the 1980's - do you know of anyone who died from this disease before the 1980s?

http://vcab.homeip.net:81/Mirrors/infowars.com/www.infowars.com/hiv-aids-was-created-to-target-gay-men-for-eugenics-experiment-suggests-us-doctor/index.html

i know this may sound completely crazy to you but dont take my world for it - research the topic - a good place to start is a declassified US document written by your former National Security Adviser Henry Kissinger in 1974 its called NSSM 200 and it details america's plans for the depopulation of various developing countries around the world - nigeria was on that list.

i think its completely pointless for blacks to continue to attack each other because the bottom line is we are both victims of the white superemacist power structure.  they are using us to further their objectives - a divided people are an easily controllable people they know this - this is why they feed you with lies about us and feed us with lies about you.

whites discriminate against africans just as easily as they do against african americans or carribean people - they couldnt care less what country you are from as long as you are black you are an outsider.

Many of my people have been lulled into a false sense of security by what they think they have here in the west ie a nice comfortable middle class lifestyle, forgetting that all these opportunities that they now enjoy are possible because of the courage of great african americans like Malcolm X, Martin Luther King and many others who lost their lives challenging a vicious racist system. 

another thing that my people fail to understand is that no condition is permanent just because you are safe today in the west does not mean that it will  always be that way -  this is the same way the jews of europe became complacent until they received the terrible wake up call that was hitler's nazi germany.  when the nazis started their campaign of persecution many of these european countries that the jews  had lived in for centuries collaborated with the nazis and had the jews deported to death camps.  Many of us are sleepwalking through life and we cant see the bigger picture.

marcus garvey the jamaican revolutionary forsaw all of what is happening today and this is why he urged african americans to look to africa as the answer ie gradual relocation, investment etc but he was persecuted, hounded out of the country and died a virtual pauper in exile in london.

one poster here mentioned something about how "intelligent and well educated" nigerians are - my answer to that is if we are so well educated and intelligent why havent we risen up as a people to throw off these tyrants who have hijacked our country in collaboration with the west.  There is no point bragging about intelligence when you have no country to call your own. 

In many ways i can understand african americans anger towards nigerians because at least they took their destiny into  their own hands and fought a system which denied them their humanity, however i think we need to look at ways to work together or the whites will acheive their aim which is complete and utter destruction of our race - they have succeeded in destroying us psychologically all that is left now is the physical destruction of our race which is currently a work in progress.
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by MandingoII(m): 3:20am On Mar 02, 2010
bruh. Nigerians that work taxis will never number in %age or scale black americans in prison, selling drugs, and milking the welfare system.
you know this very well. Any major suburb you drive through more then half of the blacks living there will be african, and almost all of them nigerian.
the sad part is we're not close to half the black population in america

the lowest a nigerian will be working in america is janitorial work or taxi driving, cool, but a black american doing this has already out achieved most of his peers.

to top it off were still the most educated and well off minority in the united states, its a fact. So you can say as you wish but the facts are in front of you.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5791096.html

out of every 100 black americans 10 will grow to be reasonable human beings and all of them will marry a white woman cause they dont want their kids to have black skin.

idk, you just can't win this argument, we're clearly better then you

also, black americans have been given a chance to create and run their own country, it's called Liberia, a country that wouldn't exist today if Nigeria wasn't spoon feeding it, do the research. It's also the love-peddler and drug user capital of africa.

yeah YEAH yeah

you keep drinking the White folks propaganda.

Now lets talk about what's going on in Nigeria shall we?

Forget talking (since most folks there don't go to school) here's a picture, CASE CLOSED!!!!

Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by MandingoII(m): 3:32am On Mar 02, 2010
@mandingo i completely agree with you - the US in collaboration with Britain (aka the anglo american alliance ) are determined to retain their grip on global domination and in order to ensure that the status quo remains they have completely brainwashed africans and african americans using the age old tactic of divide and rule - i am nigerian and i know this, not all of us beleive the lies that the vast american media force feeds the public.

However you admit that you have been lied to about africans and yet you throw the same lies and abuse that your white oppressors have fed you back into our faces.

i think its completely pointless for blacks to continue to attack each other because the bottom line is we are both victims of the white superemacist power structure. they are using us to further their objectives - a divided people are an easily controllable people they know this - this is why they feed you with lies about us and feed us with lies about you.

whites discriminate against africans just as easily as they do against african americans or carribean people - they couldnt care less what country you are from as long as you are black you are an outsider.

Many of my people have been lulled into a false sense of security by what they think they have here in the west ie a nice comfortable middle class lifestyle, forgetting that all these opportunities that they now enjoy are possible because of the courage of great african americans like Malcolm X, Martin Luther King and many others who lost their lives challenging a vicious racist system.

another thing that my people fail to understand is that no condition is permanent just because you are safe today in the west does not mean that it will always be that way - this is the same way the jews of europe became complacent until they received the terrible wake up call that was hitler's nazi germany. when the nazis started their campaign of persecution many of these european countries that the jews had lived in for centuries collaborated with the nazis and had the jews deported to death camps. Many of us are sleepwalking through life and we cant see the bigger picture.

marcus garvey the jamaican revolutionary forsaw all of what is happening today and this is why he urged african americans to look to africa as the answer ie gradual relocation, investment etc but he was persecuted, hounded out of the country and died a virtual pauper in exile in london.

one poster here mentioned something about how "intelligent and well educated" nigerians are - my answer to that is if we are so well educated and intelligent why havent we risen up as a people to throw off these tyrants who have hijacked our country in collaboration with the west. There is no point bragging about intelligence when you have no country to call your own.

In many ways i can understand african americans anger towards nigerians because at least they took their destiny into their own hands and fought a system which denied them their humanity, however i think we need to look at ways to work together or the whites will acheive their aim which is complete and utter destruction of our race - they have succeeded in destroying us psychologically all that is left now is the physical destruction of our race which is currently a work in progress.

Aids was created by white biologist to destroy Homosexuals and Blacks. It decimated the white f.ag community.

now they lying and saying its a black disease. Probably because so may poor blacks were/are f/u/c/king white boyz and it entered our community. But the white gays here in america are still dying of it.

Nigerians in America are largely passive people that live for material gain (my perspective). Because of the current economy - they hurting like hell. AND they need to STOP comparing themselves to Blacks. It would be like me moving to Nigeria getting a high ranking job with that bleeped up corrupt so-called Governmental system you people have there and LOOK DOWN ON 98% of the populace.

Then again, Nigerians wants to be the new House Nigga.

Anything to get out of that hell hole called Africa.
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by oyinda3(f): 3:40am On Mar 02, 2010
MandingoII:

Really

then why do the CIA World Factbook list Nigerians life expectancy at 46?

basically life expectancy is an average calculated based on chances of survival at birth.
in other words, countries where child mortality is high will have a lower life expectancy.

so when they say 46 yrs life expectancy, it doesn't mean that ppl die at 46. it just means that a lot of babies and children die and the rest that survive live longer becaues of their stronger immune system (survival of the fittest!! lol).so they take the average. why a lot of africans have strong immune system and survive all that terrible environmental conditions. the ones that couldn't survive it die earlier.

ex. if i had a child died at birth and one who lived till 80yrs, the life expectancy will be 40. an average of the two children.

in fact, i have no body in my family that died in middle age. my two grandmas are still alive in their 80s and 90s. but then, they probably had the stronger immune systems than some of their siblings who died young from malaria and other diseases.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0004393.html
from this link ^, u will see that the higher infant mortality a country has, the lower the life expectancy rate AVERAGE.
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by MandingoII(m): 3:46am On Mar 02, 2010
it just doesn't make sense for a black american to talk about nigerians cause nigerians in america are richer and more educated that black americans in america.

Nigerians annual income per person = $1,160

African American annual income per person = $34,218

Shut the F/u/c/k up!

http://www.unicef.org/infobycountry/nigeria_statistics.html
Re: Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop by oyinda3(f): 3:49am On Mar 02, 2010
MandingoII:

Nigerians annual income per person = $1,160

that's around 200,000 naira per year. that's quite a bit of money!! tongue don't think the average nigerian makes that much.
but then it's the AVERAGE. the rich ppl make A LOTTT more and the poor people make wayy less. there is disparity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigerian Government Cuts Electricity Tariff By 50% / The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election / Awolowo Was A Member Of AMORC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.