Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,872 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School (30600 Views)

Free El Zazzaky Protest Going On In Iran / Biafra Protest Going On Across Europe As UN Accepts IPOB Referendum Request / Anti Ijaw Protest Going On In Benin!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School by opribo(m): 1:06am On Sep 08, 2017
I still recall somebody once said the North will make Nigeria ungovernable for president Jonathan if they lost the presidential ticket and it was after that statement that boko became what it is today.
If my memory doesnt fail me, I am not sure upon all the bombings in Borno and in the North there has been a noticeable fact that none of this man's schools or investment has been targeted.

My native intelligence also tells me that whatever made this innocent girl decide to take her life rather than go to his school needs to be investigated deeply because our elders say that whenever a child is crying and pointing his fingers to one direction it is either his father or mother is there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School by kwalakwala123(f): 2:51am On Sep 08, 2017
saccie1162:
May wisdom fall on them... because of school? Kill urself na Atiku 2019

Yet the same God saw you and decided to give power to the northerners to be president over you and your elders. Please deal with it Ode
Re: Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School by kwalakwala123(f): 2:54am On Sep 08, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Lol northerners ehn, God how did we end up with these people?

Yet the same God saw you and decided to give power to the northerners to be president over you and your elders. Please deal with it.. Ode
Re: Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School by Eazybay(m): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2017
unqombothi:

The lack of thinking capacity of the majority of Nigerians never ceases to get me. Do you people, including your dumb minister, know what is called trauma? This isn't about Atiku. It's about the fact that Adamawa reminds the girls of Boko Haram. But, then, can you people understand that since you don't know what trauma is?

Adamawa reminds the girls of Boko Haram? I believe you thought that out very well. You understand how trauma works or you just want to blab? Those girls can even school in Maiduguri, the experience was in Chibok! You can as well say they should leave the country. I don't have time for banter. What if after the rescue they were taken to their homes?
Re: Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School by okerekeikpo: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2017
kwalakwala123:

Yet the same God saw you and decided to give power to the northerners to be president over you and your elders. Please deal with it.. Ode
what is this one saying? Power on a sick bed u mean?

1 Like

Re: Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School by Awoo88: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2017
APC don start wetin dem sabi pass. For Daring to support her godfather publicly instead of singing bubu praises at every turn, expect more of this story. Intact, the next story with be linking her to some missing billions of dollars.

1 Like

Re: Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School by bigpicture001: 8:00am On Sep 08, 2017
spidey77:
Seriously, if wishes were really horses!!! So you mean when some poor kids are hawking bread and groundnuts just to even see the gates of a school somebody is killing herself because she does not like the owner of the school!!! MALLAMA, WILL ATIKU ABUBAKARS BE WRITTEN IN THE WAEC CERTIFICATE

I wish she could be braver or at least as brave as this woman that toured the world without a plane
. Read about her here
http://expressdigger..com.ng/2017/03/she-gave-life.html?m=1
...you say this cuz your a kid with a phone and totally without experience..henpecked and fed by your parect...I have once been attacked by robbers at night on ma way to a wake keep in lagos..i was beaten,robbed and stabbed..i manage to be alive..its been 7 years since then..and I finding myself still haunted by nights...hardly govt out at nyt again..now you can imagine what goes on in thier mind trying to go to school close to say biga forest again,espcially knowing that your abdomens lurk around
Re: Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School by saccie1162: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
kwalakwala123:

Yet the same God saw you and decided to give power to the northerners to be president over you and your elders. Please deal with it Ode
Look at this cow, who told u I'm not a northerner...

1 Like

Re: Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
Have these girls finally been reunited with their families or are they still in 'protective custody'
We all need to hear what happened on the day they were kidnapped and their subsequent incarceration.
You can't gag them forever you know grin
Re: Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:
[s]

Yet the same God saw you and decided to give power to the northerners to be president over you and your elders. Please deal with it.. Ode [/s]
shut upafonja slave
Re: Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School by unqombothi(f): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
Eazybay:

Adamawa reminds the girls of Boko Haram? I believe you thought that out very well. You understand how trauma works or you just want to blab? Those girls can even school in Maiduguri, the experience was in Chibok! You can as well say they should leave the country. I don't have time for banter. What if after the rescue they were taken to their homes?
But you banter. You think that kid stabbed herself because of Atiku or APC? Who says some of them can't school in Chibok? People react to these things differently.
Re: Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School by bpalace(m): 3:25am On Oct 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Coming from a slowpoke that is still living off others
Goat, I am a senior civil servant at 30, single and happy... I obviously can't say same for you
Re: Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School by SalamRushdie: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2017
bpalace:

Goat, I am a senior civil servant at 30, single and happy... I obviously can't say same for you

You have just buttressed my point , I knew you were a slowpoke and you lived off others , I WAS RIGHT.. Your job doesnt create any value I know and that why you have to wait for free govt allocation every month to be paid Ur silly salary .

2 Likes

Re: Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You have just buttressed my point , I knew you were a slowpoke and you lived off others , I WAS RIGHT.. Your job doesnt create any value I know and that why you have to wait for free govt allocation every month to be paid Ur silly salary .

Chai..Wicked... grin.. K.O.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki / Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) / 97 Killed In Boko Haram’s Fresh Attacks In Borno Mosque.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.