Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 (3279 Views)

The Nigerian Air Force Deserves A Spot In The Guiness Books Of World Records. / David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies / Nigeria Army And KANU's Home Invasion ... Classic Hate Action. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by Terkimbi01: 6:50am On Sep 08, 2017
peteregwu:
Are you really sure about this? This is serious! I thought he was a patriotic Nigerian....no wonder he is so biased and nepotistic. Corruption fight is just a failure..

I have checked this report and unfortunately, it was true. if I knew of such, I would never have voted for the man.

2019 is coming

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by GavelSlam: 6:51am On Sep 08, 2017
ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia, June 12— The Organization of African Unity ended its 19th summit conference here today with its affirmations of unity undermined by disputes over the appointment of a new Secretary General.

''We have publicly rebuffed our detractors by strengthening our unity more than ever before,'' Mengistu Haile Mariam, the Ethiopian leader, who is chairman of the O.A.U., said at the closing session in Africa Hall, the site of the organization's creation 20 years ago. ''We have proved that one of Africa's traditions is collectively consulting together to seek solutions to common problems.''

The closing meeting had been delayed for a day because the group was unable to elect a replacement for its Secretary General, Edem Kodjo of Togo.

Delegates said that in a late-night sitting, more than 20 ballots were conducted in an effort to decide between rival candidates proposed by Gabon and Mali.

Both contenders refused to withdraw but neither won sufficient support, so, conference spokesmen said, an Assistant Secretary General, Peter Onu of Nigeria, was named Acting Secretary General until the dispute can be resolved.

An Issue With Ideological Roots.

The position carries some prestige and influence for the country providing the Secretary General. But the dispute, delegates said, reflected a continuing and partly ideological rift between those nations, like Mali, considered ''progressives'' and those, like Gabon, termed ''moderates.''

The titles do not fully reflect political realities but have come to denote the broad division in the organization between those who recognize the Polisario guerrilla movement in Western Sahara, and those who backed Morocco's opposition to the desert fighters challenging its control of the former Spanish area.

The division was one of two issues that twice forced the postponement of the summit meeting, initially to have opened in Libya last August.

The rift has threatened to replace the notion of African unity with two rival blocs whose self images are drawn from conflicting political identities and alignments for and against the West. Peace Plan for Western Sahara

With his reference to a collective ability to solve problems, Colonel Mengistu was apparently referring to the conference's main achievement - a peace plan formulated yesterday and designed to end the 10-year-old Western Sahara conflict.

There has been no indication, however, when negotiations to carry out the plan will begin and some delegates voiced skepticism about the willingness of Morocco, which is pro-Western, to discuss issues that could lead to a relinquishing of territory.

The final session had its ironies. Delegates gathered to hear Colonel Mengistu's closing address under an imposing mural composed of portraits of the African leaders who founded the O.A.U., in the same hall, as the voice of a continent emerging from colonial rule.

Only a handful of those figures are in power, many having been overthrown in the turmoil of the post-independence years. Among the portraits was one of Emperor Haile Selassie, who was ousted in the mid-1970's by a group of officers, led by the man who is now Africa's main spokesman, Colonel Mengistu.

http://www.nytimes.com/1983/06/13/world/african-unity-organization-ends-its-summit-gathering-in-disunity.html
Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by 9japrof(m): 7:02am On Sep 08, 2017
Tell us what we dont know, we already know this, by words and action, he has and had proven that he is a tribalistic and nepotistic fellow

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by GavelSlam: 7:16am On Sep 08, 2017
SA made three key blunders in AU poll fiasco

Business Day9 Feb 2012
ADEK­EYE ADE­BAJO
THE re­cent fail­ure of Home Af­fairs Min­is­ter Nkosazana Dlamini-zuma to be­come chair­woman of the African Union (AU) Com­mis­sion was pre­dictable. SA does not ap­pear to have given much thought to the tra­di­tions of di­plo­macy and has com­mit­ted three key blun­ders.
First, SA ig­nored the “golden rule” of in­ter­na­tional or­gan­i­sa­tions that na­tion­als of large coun­tries do not oc­cupy the top post. This rule ap­plies as much to the AU as it does to the South­ern African De­vel­op­ment Com­mu­nity (Sadc) and the United Na­tions (UN). In the 38-year his­tory of the Au/or­gan­i­sa­tion of African Unity (OAU), its nine lead­ers have come from Guinea, Cameroon, Togo, Niger, Tan­za­nia, Cote d’ivoire and Gabon. A Nige­rian, Peter Onu, acted as OAU chief from 1983 to 1985, but was never con­firmed in the post. In Sadc, the ex­ec­u­tive sec­re­tary has typ­i­cally come from coun­tries such as Zim­babwe, Namibia, Mau­ri­tius and Mozam­bique.

The UN’S eight sec­re­taries­gen­eral have been na­tion­als of Nor­way, Swe­den, Burma, Aus­tria, Peru, Egypt, Ghana and South Korea.

First, SA ig­nored the “golden rule” of in­ter­na­tional or­gan­i­sa­tions that na­tion­als of large coun­tries do not oc­cupy the top post. This rule ap­plies as much to the AU as it does to the South­ern African De­vel­op­ment Com­mu­nity (Sadc) and the United Na­tions (UN).

In the 38-year his­tory of the Au/or­gan­i­sa­tion of African Unity (OAU), its nine lead­ers have come from Guinea, Cameroon, Togo, Niger, Tan­za­nia, Cote d’ivoire and Gabon.

A Nige­rian, Peter Onu, acted as OAU chief from 1983 to 1985, but was never con­firmed in the post. In Sadc, the ex­ec­u­tive sec­re­tary has typ­i­cally come from coun­tries such as Zim­babwe, Namibia, Mau­ri­tius and Mozam­bique.

The UN’S eight sec­re­taries­gen­eral have been na­tion­als of Nor­way, Swe­den, Burma, Aus­tria, Peru, Egypt, Ghana and South Korea.

SA, Nige­ria, Egypt, Al­ge­ria and Libya each pro­vide 15% of the AU’S op­er­at­ing bud­get and are con­sid­ered to be among Africa’s big pow­ers. But even if some states are more equal than oth­ers, smaller coun­tries al­ways ob­sess about the sov­er­eign equal­ity of all mem­ber states.

Sug­ges­tions that SA and Nige­ria be­come veto-wield­ing per­ma­nent mem­bers of the 15-mem­ber AU Peace and Se­cu­rity Coun­cil were there­fore re­buffed in 2004, while both re­gional pow­ers failed to get their regions to sup­port drop­ping the African in­sis­tence on a veto in or­der to ex­pand the UN Se­cu­rity Coun­cil a year later. Africa’s Lil­liputians thus re­main wary of over­bear­ing re­gional Gul­liv­ers.

SA, Nige­ria, Egypt, Al­ge­ria and Libya each pro­vide 15% of the AU’S op­er­at­ing bud­get and are con­sid­ered to be among Africa’s big pow­ers. But even if some states are more equal than oth­ers, smaller coun­tries al­ways ob­sess about the sov­er­eign equal­ity of all mem­ber states. Sug­ges­tions that SA and Nige­ria be­come veto-wield­ing per­ma­nent mem­bers of the 15-mem­ber AU Peace and Se­cu­rity Coun­cil were there­fore re­buffed in 2004, while both re­gional pow­ers failed to get their regions to sup­port drop­ping the African in­sis­tence on a veto in or­der to ex­pand the UN Se­cu­rity Coun­cil a year later. Africa’s Lil­liputians thus re­main wary of over­bear­ing re­gional Gul­liv­ers.

The sec­ond blun­der was to chal­lenge an in­cum­bent that it as­sumed had be­come un­pop­u­lar. In African di­plo­macy, dam­aged in­cum­bents are typ­i­cally con­vinced to step down while a con­sen­sus can­di­date is found. While Jean Ping has not cov­ered him­self in glory dur­ing his four years in of­fice, one must ac­knowl­edge the lim­its of a po­si­tion in which African lead­ers largely call the shots, while the chair of the AU Com­mis­sion tries to co-or­di­nate the of­ten di­ver­gent in­ter­ests of its 54 mem­bers.

The sec­ond blun­der was to chal­lenge an in­cum­bent that it as­sumed had be­come un­pop­u­lar. In African di­plo­macy, dam­aged in­cum­bents are typ­i­cally con­vinced to step down while a con­sen­sus can­di­date is found. While Jean Ping has not cov­ered him­self in glory dur­ing his four years in of­fice, one must ac­knowl­edge the lim­its of a po­si­tion in which African lead­ers largely call the shots, while the chair of the AU Com­mis­sion tries to co-or­di­nate the of­ten di­ver­gent in­ter­ests of its 54 mem­bers.

Ping’s pre­de­ces­sor — the eru­dite for­mer Malian pres­i­dent, Al­pha Ou­mar Konare — failed as spec­tac­u­larly as Ping to build a dy­namic AU. Only two of the nine OAU/AU heads — Guinea’s Diallo Telli and Tan­za­nia’s Salim Ahmed Salim — were re-elected. Both were im­pres­sive, but nei­ther trans­formed the or­gan­i­sa­tion’s in­sti­tu­tional de­fi­cien­cies.

The third is­sue that counted against SA was its mal­adroit di­plo­macy over Cote d’ivoire and Libya last year, and par­tic­u­larly the alien­ation of its pre­vi­ously close strate­gic part­ner, Nige­ria.

The third is­sue that counted against SA was its mal­adroit di­plo­macy over Cote d’ivoire and Libya last year, and par­tic­u­larly the alien­ation of its pre­vi­ously close strate­gic part­ner, Nige­ria.

In the first case, SA pre­var­i­cated af­ter the in­cum­bent pres­i­dent, Lau­rent Gbagbo, tried to steal a pres­i­den­tial elec­tion. In the lat­ter, SA failed to pre­vent a ma­jor­ity of African states recog­nis­ing Libya’s Na­tional Tran­si­tional Coun­cil. In both cases, SA found it­self on the wrong side of his­tory.

The prob­lem with this de­ba­cle was not Dlamini-zuma, who would doubt­less have brought much en­ergy to this post. The ob­sta­cles in­volved her na­tion­al­ity and SA’S clumsy and heavy-handed ap­proach in act­ing like a bull in a con­ti­nen­tal china shop. At­tempts to por­tray the vote as a fran­co­phone-an­glo­phone bat­tle are too sim­plis­tic, as these are not mono­lithic vot­ing blocs in which coun­tries bleat like lin­guis­tic sheep. SA’S re­ported cel­e­bra­tions af­ter its can­di­date with­drew and Ping failed to be re-elected, were tact­less and im­politic.

The fact that Dlamini-zuma failed to achieve a sim­ple ma­jor­ity in all three rounds and that the Gabonese diplo­mat was able to muster 60% of votes in the fourth, fall­ing just short of the two-thirds re­quired for re-elec­tion, means he will have many sup­port­ers that will be an­gry with SA’S pe­tu­lance. Hav­ing a lame-duck AU Com­mis­sion for six months can be good for nei­ther SA nor Africa.

SA will surely now be blamed not just for a rud­der­less con­ti­nen­tal body, but also for hav­ing di­vided the AU. It is im­por­tant that SA ur­gently re­pairs this dam­age and per­haps throws its weight be­hind an able can­di­date from a smaller south­ern African coun­try. If SA is in­ter­ested in AU in­sti­tu­tional re­form, it could still tar­get the deputy chair­man­ship in the fu­ture. Talk of putting up an­other South African can­di­date for the chair at the next AU sum­mit would only add folly to this chron­i­cle of a fi­asco fore­told.

SA will surely now be blamed not just for a rud­der­less con­ti­nen­tal body, but also for hav­ing di­vided the AU. It is im­por­tant that SA ur­gently re­pairs this dam­age and per­haps throws its weight be­hind an able can­di­date from a smaller south­ern African coun­try. If SA is in­ter­ested in AU in­sti­tu­tional re­form, it could still tar­get the deputy chair­man­ship in the fu­ture. Talk of putting up an­other South African can­di­date for the chair at the next AU sum­mit would only add folly to this chron­i­cle of a fi­asco fore­told.

Ade­bajo is ex­ec­u­tive di­rec­tor of the Cen­tre for Con­flict.
https://www.pressreader.com/south-africa/business-day/20120209/284009009054340
Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by GavelSlam: 7:18am On Sep 08, 2017
Kamanuozuzu:
Buhari's Hate Action that shocked the world and Broke Guinness Book of Records

BUHARI VOTED AGAINST A NIGERIAN BECOMING OAU SECRETARY GENERAL IN 1985 BECAUSE OF TRIBAL CONSIDERATIONS, AND GAVE HIS VOTE INSTEAD TO SOMEBODY FROM NIGER A FULANI LIKE HIM.

Between 1983 and 1985, Peter Onu of Nigeria was Acting Secretary-General of the OAU. At the 1985 Summit in Addis Ababa, statesmen like Julius Nyerere, President of Tanzania, lobbied for his election as substantive Secretary-General. However, there was a major stumbling block to Peter Onu’s candidature: his Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari, was campaigning against him!

Buhari claimed: “This generation of Nigerians and indeed future generations have no other country than Nigeria.”

But when the crunch came, his allegiance to Nigeria disappeared. In the election of the OAU Secretary-General in 1985, Buhari voted against Nigeria and for Niger instead. He secured the election of Ide Oumarou, a Fulani man from Niger; as opposed to an Igbo man from Nigeria.

By so doing, Buhari became the first and only Head of State in the history of modern international relations to vote against his country in favour of his tribe... - Vanguard, February 3, 2015

Femi Aribisala is a cheap and unrepentant liar.
Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by GavelSlam: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2017
Terkimbi01:

I have checked this report and unfortunately, it was true. if I knew of such, I would never have voted for the man.

2019 is coming

Where did you check because I have found this to be pure fabrication.
Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by GavelSlam: 7:21am On Sep 08, 2017
paBuhari:
Is op lying?

Yes OP is lying.
Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by RobinHez(m): 7:23am On Sep 08, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Buharii is a known bastarrrd, a fooolish foool, an idiotic nethenthal, a convulsing lunatic. An imbecilic rapist. An autistic nematod, accursed despot. Unrepentant ethnic jingoist,a religious bigot, a terrorist, a bloody jihadist, a brain dead swine. A good for nothing loafer, a senile old bloody fooool a raving madd man. & a cretinous ret.ard. And finally an abormination to humanity.........Spits on him

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by freethesheeple(m): 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
Kamanuozuzu:
Buhari's Hate Action that shocked the world and Broke Guinness Book of Records

BUHARI VOTED AGAINST A NIGERIAN BECOMING OAU SECRETARY GENERAL IN 1985 BECAUSE OF TRIBAL CONSIDERATIONS, AND GAVE HIS VOTE INSTEAD TO SOMEBODY FROM NIGER A FULANI LIKE HIM.

Between 1983 and 1985, Peter Onu of Nigeria was Acting Secretary-General of the OAU. At the 1985 Summit in Addis Ababa, statesmen like Julius Nyerere, President of Tanzania, lobbied for his election as substantive Secretary-General. However, there was a major stumbling block to Peter Onu’s candidature: his Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari, was campaigning against him!

Buhari claimed: “This generation of Nigerians and indeed future generations have no other country than Nigeria.”

But when the crunch came, his allegiance to Nigeria disappeared. In the election of the OAU Secretary-General in 1985, Buhari voted against Nigeria and for Niger instead. He secured the election of Ide Oumarou, a Fulani man from Niger; as opposed to an Igbo man from Nigeria.

By so doing, Buhari became the first and only Head of State in the history of modern international relations to vote against his country in favour of his tribe... - Vanguard, February 3, 2015

nothing will ever take Jihadisim,tribalisim,bigotrysim,nepotism,nothernerism Away from Buahri....Quote me any where,any time?!!
Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by freethesheeple(m): 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
gbegemaster:
He's actually broken a couple of records recently. At least we will remember him for that.

Nothing else is worth mentioning.

nothing will ever take Jihadisim,tribalisim,bigotrysim,nepotism,nothernerism Away from Buahri....Quote me any where,any time?!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by freethesheeple(m): 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
peteregwu:
Are you really sure about this? This is serious! I thought he was a patriotic Nigerian....no wonder he is so biased and nepotistic. Corruption fight is just a failure..

Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by freethesheeple(m): 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
PehaKaso:
This thread ain't gonna make front page.
It tends to bring to the fore, the demonic and bigoted characteristics of the London Dry Gin, who supported a foreigner against his fellow countryman, simply because the foreigner shared the same religion with him.
I read about this shameful action of his in the papers in the build up to the 2015 elections.
Buhari has, is and will forever be a vagabond.
Zombies can quote me, I'm ready to take on them.

Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by freethesheeple(m): 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
Kazim88:
Some people are just hearing this story Now.... it is an old story

I saw it in 2015... did some research on it to confirm it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2127090/buhari-voted-against-nigerian-becoming

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/jonathan-superior-presidential-material-buhari/#sthash.8tVjoR1z.dpuf

Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by freethesheeple(m): 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
attackgat:
We all know that tribe of "Buhari defenders" that will disappear from this thread but will reappear on any Nnamdi Kanu thread to talk about the beauty of ONE NIGERIA

Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by freethesheeple(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
gratiaeo:
Useless Buhari is the father of tribalism

Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by freethesheeple(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Buharii is a known bastarrrd, a fooolish foool, an idiotic nethenthal, a convulsing lunatic. An imbecilic rapist. An autistic nematod, accursed despot. Unrepentant ethnic jingoist,a religious bigot, a terrorist, a bloody jihadist, a brain dead swine. A good for nothing loafer, a senile old bloody fooool a raving madd man. & a cretinous ret.ard. And finally an abormination to humanity.........Spits on him

Hope dem no Ban u
Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by freethesheeple(m): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Buboo still breaking so many records.

The first to be enrolled into the Nigerian army with "Buhari will pass" as a recommendation from his secondary school principal

The first double recessionist as head of state and president though still disputed by some

The first to spend over 100 days abroad on medical tourism

The first to coin 97% vs 5% as ratio of political equation, largesse that comes with it and marginalization too

The first to stand beside a female leader of European country and claimed women belongs to the kitchen, sitting room and the oza room. That's some guts, senility or stupidity?

The first if not the only one who claimed Abacha wasn't corrupt but he's still pushing for recoveries across the globe funds looted by same abacha

And many more...

Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by freethesheeple(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
eyeview:
Most of us who were around at that time know Buhari for who he is, an unrepentant tribal bigot. His hate for igbos has always been there. Thats why i laugh when many kids born recently were shouting that igbos hate buhari because jonathan failed. Those saying that are indomie generation kids.
The truth is that buhari started out clearly as far back as 1983 to show his ethnic and religious bigotry. The bigot is the only president from muslim extraction to rule with a muslim vp(idiagnon).
Its so sad that apc packaged this bigot and kids with no knowledge of their history went and voted him

Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by freethesheeple(m): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nothing will ever take Jihadisim,tribalisim,bigotrysim,nepotism,nothernerism Away from Buahri....Quote me any where,any time?!!
Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by Cyynthia(f): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lalasticlala, this should be on FP
Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by maslong(m): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Buboo still breaking so many records.

The first to be enrolled into the Nigerian army with "Buhari will pass" as a recommendation from his secondary school principal

The first double recessionist as head of state and president though still disputed by some

The first to spend over 100 days abroad on medical tourism

The first to coin 97% vs 5% as ratio of political equation, largesse that comes with it and marginalization too

The first to stand beside a female leader of European country and claimed women belongs to the kitchen, sitting room and the oza room. That's some guts, senility or stupidity?

The first if not the only one who claimed Abacha wasn't corrupt but he's still pushing for recoveries across the globe funds looted by same abacha

And many more...

AND recession
back to back.
Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by maslong(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
WHERE ARE THOU

sarrki,hungerbad,tayebest,ilugunboy,aresa,
pearlstreet,evilmetalhuman,basic123,
simpleseyi,subway, alariwo2,madridguy,gbera,
chokolatunji, babyfaceafrica, frathmathy,
ntoakwaibom, omenka, passingshot, vedaxcool,
hilroy, oladimagyy, blackpand, generalojukwu,
bolustica, babaramota1989,
GenBuhari ,maclatunji,markfemi2,jesuslovesu,modelmike,kingsango,a
mvitalis, okoroawusa,yyeske, barem,
imperialyoruba,wristbangle, MalcoImX,
benekruku,victorvex, and all other zombies
Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by gbegemaster(m): 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
freethesheeple:

No disagreement there.
Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by Presidiotbuhari: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ban ke?, not at all
freethesheeple:

Hope dem no Ban u
Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by Okoroawusa: 7:14am On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=maslong post=60254673]WHERE ARE THOU

sarrki,hungerbad,tayebest,ilugunboy,aresa,
pearlstreet,evilmetalhuman,basic123,
simpleseyi,subway, alariwo2,madridguy,gbera,
chokolatunji, babyfaceafrica, frathmathy,
ntoakwaibom, omenka, passingshot, vedaxcool,
hilroy, oladimagyy, blackpand, generalojukwu,
bolustica, babaramota1989,
GenBuhari ,maclatunji,markfemi2,jesuslovesu,modelmike,kingsango,a
mvitalis, okoroawusa,yyeske
imperialyoruba,wristbangle, MalcoImX,
benekruku,vic
torvex, and all other zombies[/

S
quote]

All the people u just mentioned do not know each other,not from d same tribe nor religion
but they ve one belief:Nigeria is better TOGETHER than apart.You just mentioned the ones u know on NL but there millions of us in every nook n cranny of NIGERIA.
If u cant beat us,u join us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by peteregwu(m): 7:43am On Sep 09, 2017
Kazim88:
Some people are just hearing this story Now.... it is an old story

I saw it in 2015... did some research on it to confirm it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2127090/buhari-voted-against-nigerian-becoming

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/jonathan-superior-presidential-material-buhari/#sthash.8tVjoR1z.dpuf

Thanks guy! You could see that most Nigerians don't even know history, the reason for their loads of mistake in voting Buhari. Nigerian brought this sufferings on themselves. This is a huge problem.
Re: Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 by peteregwu(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2017
freethesheeple:

Guy I don't think I need to quote you, am aware of it. You are absolutely correct.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. / Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence / We Need To Protect Osibanjo Now And Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.