Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

"Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (53949 Views)

Is He Sexually Attracted To Me? / 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon / Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by jejemanito: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
Chidonc:
a guy is sexually assulted and the ladies are busy shouting see as him dey do as if him no like am, once a story of a lady been assaulted hits fp now, feminist would flood the thread shouting all men are beast. assult is assult, no matter the gender involved.

Every feminist on NL is a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by Uyi168: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
Some pussies smell like hell
Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by muller101(m): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
Come all Yee pussy lovers. It's a selection of pussy . This is a pussy blow out. We ave got white pussy black pussy yellow pussy Spanish pussy. We have got hot pussy cold pussy wet pussy. SMELLY PUSSY. Velvet pussy. Hairy pussy bloody pussy . All for only a penny . If u got any other cheaper pussy elsewhere FVCK IT!!!!! grin
Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by procky(f): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by gabsuccess(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ladies of end time there is no negative thing they can't do.
Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by iLickAnalFungus(m): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
The smell is so strong.. I can't get close to that
Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by Greenbullet(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
Uyi168:
Some pussies smell like hell
mhenn is nor a lie oooo, I allowed a female neighbor to wie-wie in my toilet, na so she forget pant, my room con dey smell like suck away, I had to tie face a wrapper on my nose and get a long stick to put the pant in a container and took it to her apartment ,so that she knows she is a smelly girl, PERSON WEY NEVA SEE SMELLY PUSSY GO SAY E NOR EXIST !!!

2 Likes

Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by baronchuks(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
That ogiri like smell is the real smell of blokus unlike slay queens that has washed theirs with modern cosmetics

1 Like

Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by Chidonc(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
1stCitizen:

Every feminist on NL is a hypocrite.
naija as a whole self.
Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by MEILYN(m): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
You see how crazy this world is? A man was sexually harassed and everybody is laughing and Insulting him. Now tell me if the replies would have been the same if it were to be a woman being harassed.

It's high time you guys began to take the sexual harassment of men seriously. Men have rights not to be sexually harassed by women as well. Women are still agitating for equal rights when they even have rights more than us. Many men are raped by women daily and it's put under the carpet every time.

1 Like

Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by eagleonearth(m): 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
ShyCypher:
"man screams HAS he's sexually harrassed..."

Weldone o. Naso dem teach u 4 school abi?
when I say that I won't laugh silly again bcs of nairaland and then this now...lmao
Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by Uyi168: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
Greenbullet:
mhenn is nor a lie oooo, I allowed a female neighbor to wie-wie in my toilet, na so she forget pant, my room con dey smell like suck away, I had to tie face a wrapper on my nose and get a long stick to put the pant in a container and took it to her apartment ,so that she knows she is a smelly girl, PERSON WEY NEVA SEE SMELLY PUSSY GO SAY E NOR EXIST !!!
..LOL..
Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by Tedassie(m): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sexual harassment from any gender shouldn't be condoned. We won't see the NL feminists say a word against this o,if reverse was the case now....na page 18 dis tin for reach
Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by dstar01(m): 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Walahi, all the pictures are meme-fied Meme full the pics The first one be like SHIFT LET ME FAINT ABEG
Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by dstar01(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Walahi, all the pictures are meme-fied Meme full the pics The first one be like SHIFT LET ME FAINT ABEG

The 2nd pix be like KUKU KILL ME grin

1 Like

Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by pocohantas(f): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
I just don't understand some women.
If the tables were turned with a man pushing his crotch into her face...they'll start shouting.

Going through the front page, I wonder why people trivialise male assault. Worse when it's a grown male.

Just saw the thread is in Romance section, how can a thread on sexual assault be romantic...smh!

Tedassie:
Sexual harassment from any gender shouldn't be condoned. We won't see the NL feminists say a word against this o,if reverse was the case now....na page 18 dis tin for reach

Did you see your fellow men say anything? Why are you concerned with feminist when men who should relate better, can't even see the wrong in it. Keep waiting for feminist to take you to page 18.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by emymeeky: 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
pocohantas:
I just don't understand some women.
If the tables were turned with a man pushing his crotch into her face...they'll start shouting.

Going through the front page, I wonder why people trivialise male assault. Worse when it's a grown male.

Did you see your fellow men say anything? Why are you concerned with feminist when men who should relate better, can't even see the wrong in it. Keep waiting for feminist to take you to page 18.

So if the reverse was the case where a guy waves his diick at your sister , won't you let hell loose ?
Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by pocohantas(f): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
emymeeky:

So if the reverse was the case where a guy waves his diick at your sister , won't you let hell loose ?

Is it that difficult for you to read and understand? Because I am seriously wondering how your comment relates to my post...

1 Like

Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by OldBeer: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
Chidonc:
a guy is sexually assulted and the ladies are busy shouting see as him dey do as if him no like am, once a story of a lady been assaulted hits fp now, feminist would flood the thread shouting all men are beast. assult is assult, no matter the gender involved.
You are obviously blind.
All the people who dismissed his case are guys.
Go and check again.
You just want to bash feminists.
Mumu

3 Likes

Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by ivolt: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
Chidonc:

You are just looking for a way to justify sexual assault of women.
All the comments on FP are from males but you were too blind to see that because
you saw an opportunity to probably justify your future harassment of women.

2 Likes

Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by Goalnaldo(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
is it true that some p**sy smell like rotten fish?
Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by ladykolly(f): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
TyushTal:
Olobu'shan! What's his mission there in the first place? undecided

He's now acting like he doesn't like it
Smelly puss,y Linda Ikeji fall on you grin
can't stop laughing,which one is linda ikeji fall on you?

1 Like

Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by FoolishBoy419: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
if it was a group of guys that did this to a woman most of the hypocrites here would have condemned them but see the rubbish everyone is posting
Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by Sydneyege10(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
You never see anything...who carry you go there? OLORIBURUKU OMO JATJATI

Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by dominique(f): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
Men should continue to speak out against sexual assault or harrrasment. The way they trivialize it, no one will ever take them seriously.
Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by kibra4u(m): 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I feel and understand his pain..
Reminds me of the day my ex girlfriend and her two friends molested me.

Mind your business
Don't ask me for details.

Then, why start what you cant finish.. tongue
Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by fitprince: 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
[quote author=Kolababe post=60235139]
WATCH THE CRAZY VIDEO HERE>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/get-me-up-man-screams-has-hes-sexually-assaulted-by-ladies-who-held-him-down

can u idiots stop posting all these phishing links here
Re: "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down by Rajosh(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
What do Feminists have to say about this? if it were the other way now you'll see them flexing online muscles.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. / Young Couple's Pre-wedding Doggy Pose Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.