Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) (53970 Views)

How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / South African Twins Wed Same Lady / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Abdulazeez99: 5:33am On Jul 15, 2019
A Pakistani man identified as Bazil Khann, has got everyone on social media talking after he shares photos of himself and his best friend kissing the same lady.

According to Bazil, after he and his best friend found out that they are in love with the same girl, “we come to an agreement because that's what friendship is all about.”

Bazil further added that dating the same lady has never caused a fight between himself and his best friend as they understand each other, Fox Meek reports.

Bazil said, “My best friend and I love the same girl, we don't fight, we come to an agreement because that's what friendship is all about.”

This which didn't sit down well with most social media has sparked a lot of mixed reactions with many users blasting the lady for allowing herself to be 'used' and others hailing the girl of being a real MVP.

Read some reactions below;

Source; https://www.foxmeek.com/viral/man-shares-photos-of-himself-and-his-best-friend-kissing-the-same-lady-says-we-love-the-same-girl-see-reactions

3 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Abdulazeez99: 5:33am On Jul 15, 2019

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 15, 2019
Lol

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Acedave1(m): 5:50am On Jul 15, 2019
angry dis tin no fit work for me o, my friend nd i fuckin xame hole

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by JubrinElSudan: 6:12am On Jul 15, 2019
Not the type of 3some I want. Lemme be the one two girls are dating grin

92 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by chiommy123(f): 6:42am On Jul 15, 2019
There is love in sharing the same girl but there is hate in sharing the same guy!

17 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by princeade86(m): 6:47am On Jul 15, 2019
not a big deal na
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 6:47am On Jul 15, 2019
na the girl body go suffer

9 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by mascot87(m): 7:06am On Jul 15, 2019
Her toto go hear am angry

7 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 15, 2019
Ryan03:

Because you assume every relationship involves sex. wink

This is polyandry or what is it called.

Some of the guys bashing them are in such relationships, albeit unknowingly. At least they are aware of theirs and the risk involved

To the guys saying her toto will hear am. What makes you think her toto will hear it? There are a 1001 things a woman can use a man for in a relationship.

Some of your gfs have suddenly repented, not having sex with you anymore...while fcking another bro on the side.

Some still fck you and fck the other guy.

Please, the vagina is the strongest thing God created. Nothing dey happen.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2019
Naija guys dey stingy na
Everything me, me me only me.
Why not share is it only u that have pernis? Idiats

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2019
Not what friends is all

You guys are dating a prostitute

A farm tool

An hag biitch

9 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by bamasite(m): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2019
Na so
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Starkid3010(m): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2019
So we Nigerians
Should??
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2019
haram
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2019
These are not the only guys she's dating.

4 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by EkunKekere: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2019
grin

Paki no dey fall hand

[img]https://images./6Ga90EtDkJGGOeoZgSXt6c.jpg[/img]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by kunleweb: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2019
When all the ladies around are yet to fetch themselves suitable companions, these low self esteem addicts are there fooling their parents.

5 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by merits(m): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2019
Thank God no be Nigeria this time around.
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2019
Pls lets try this in Nigeria just for a year

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Slurity(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2019
END SHALL NEVER WONDERs
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2019
Ryan03:
says who?you know how many she get again apart from these fools

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Godoverevery: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Because you assume every relationship involves sex. wink
that is the only common thing in all relationship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) / Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? / The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.