Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Nigerian Lady Shares Her Own Obituary Photos On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shares Her Own Obituary Photos On Facebook (822 Views)

Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / Guys Derail Sexy Lady's Photos On Twitter With Football Talks / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shares Her Own Obituary Photos On Facebook by PapiNigga: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
So a certain lady decided on testing just how high her stupidity had reached by sharing her own obituary photos on the social media platform.

Her reason for doing this am yet to understand as the same lady again wrote she was just kidding.

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/09/nigerian-lady-shares-her-own-obituary.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Own Obituary Photos On Facebook by PapiNigga: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2017

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Own Obituary Photos On Facebook by FALCONEYrebirth: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2017

He be like say Holi Michael Dey use her brain play bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Own Obituary Photos On Facebook by hodusglobal(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
FALCONEYrebirth:

You are right.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Own Obituary Photos On Facebook by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Attention seeking or not, That lady is suffering from a personality disorder.

Pasting her obituary is for the sole purpose of knowing if she will be missed or mourned by her friends family or people she loves
This is depression at it's peak, Heaven knows how many times she had thought of suicide She needs help!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Own Obituary Photos On Facebook by zephry(m): 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
FALCONEYrebirth:

na true you talk

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Own Obituary Photos On Facebook by mofeoluwadassah: 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
osogbo weed na bastard o grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Own Obituary Photos On Facebook by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Attention seeking or not, That lady is suffering from a personality disorder.

Pasting her obituary is for the sole purpose of knowing if she will be missed or mourned by her friends family or people she loves
This is depression at it's peak, Heaven knows how many times she would have thought of suicide She needs help!
You nailed it, this is exactly what I was thinking.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Own Obituary Photos On Facebook by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
Rorachy:
You nailed it, this is exactly what I was thinking.
smiley

(1) (Reply)

7 Best Things To Do After Being Dumped / Nigerian Lady Gets Male Friend Beaten Up After He Asked Her For Sex / Why Do I Keep Seeing My Old Classmate In My Dreams Repeatedly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.