Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,814 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos (30486 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Celestyn8213: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2017
congrats o I happy for u
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by knuckbuck(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2017
Haba!
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by lardeipo(f): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2017
Chascop:
And who says there's no God... no one has ever Had encounter with God and remaineth the same..

MyCaseIsDifferent
so is mine

1 Like

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by LanreGH(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2017
sarrki:
All nah scam

Even me can make that happen

After enough 1754 or enikeni

I can lubricate the oil well wella with serious lucubration and drilling the oil will flow

Hate all this emergency miracle and testimonies

In one of baba adeboye sermon

" I will speak the word and let the word perform miracle in your life"

If you beloeve you can make it happen, then why do you feel its a scam.
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 08, 2017
Tolexander:
What kinda staged miracle is this?

So the menstrual cycle which is meant to be 28days, suddenly started on that stage and completed the whole cycle within 6minutes?

lol..religion is real fiction
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Mikee7(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
there are confirmed cases where some patients healed in what appears to be a sudden healing, and sometimes doctors usually don't have a clear explanation. It is usually the religious who attribute these cases to miracles (when science doesn't have a definite answers, they just jump to fill the gap).
My question was, since the religious insist on sudden healings as being miracles, how do they explain the total absence of amputee healings?
because it is very hard if not impossible to fake those type of healings,this one I just need bag of blood then after prophesy I'll burst it

1 Like

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2017
Halleluyah
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by hopefulLandlord: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2017
I love this thread, Nigerians are getting wiser

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2017
sarrki:
All nah scam

I can lubricate the oil well wella with serious lucubration and drilling the oil will flow

Just like your brain is a scam.
Why wont it be a scam when you live and dine in scam. Yahooo Yahooo
Wasted life.
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by seangy4konji: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2017
Glory be to God...

Na to buy yam remain now abi make oyel no waste...
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Taakinx(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2017
sarrki:
All nah scam

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by calyto: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2017
All lies.

Na so una go dey lie, dey spoil Christians name.

You guys have finally succeeded in making that draftsman your god.
Una wehdone

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by jungleflick(m): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2017
Tolexander:

So the menstrual cycle which is meant to be 28days, suddenly started on that stage and completed the whole cycle within 6minutes?

that's y it's called a miracle... u don't need to understand it

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by mykalls(m): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2017
SCAM!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Andy2274: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2017
You don't always need a prophet or pastors to pray for you. Pray that God should have mercy on you and hear your prayers. My wife Got pregnant after 3 months of not menstruating. General hospital and good private hospitals rejected my wife that she must deliver with operation but she deliver safely in a small and unrecognized hospital run by a nurse in her house. I am a living witness to God's miracle

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by adebayo3449(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2017
Homeboiy:
pure scam

Reihard bonke prayed for a blind man during his 2008 visit to Nsukka, The man started seeing at the prayer ground.

He went home and turned blind again to today

I swear my dad told me similar story.
He said when he was small some pastors came around for revival or so. He said there was a man on wheel chair, the pastor Commanded him to stand up, fortunately he stood up every body was surprised, they were praising God. Immediately he left some people were still praising God when the same man shouted please help me to bring back my wheelchair.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by transient123(m): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2017
Tolexander:

Nigerians and Africans as a whole will become free the very moment their locked brains can detect lies.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Boyooosa(m): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2017
Homeboiy:
pure scam

Reihard bonke prayed for a blind man during his 2008 visit to Nsukka, The man started seeing at the prayer ground.

And, so, what will you call DAT emboldened?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2017
I don't want to comments until bimbo and bisola sees their period this month...
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2017
Homeboiy:
pure scam

He started seeing and went home and became blind again. Listen to yourself he started seeing. At least he saw when prayed for. Thank God you said he saw.

When Jesus healed ppl he used to say go and sin no more. If you go back to your sin after getting your miracle whatever the aftermath is your cup of tea.

You got a miracle at a Crusade and got home enter the room you keep your deity and offered sacrifice to it. You will surely go blind again or even die on the spot.

When ever you guys want to mock God always come along with your brain.

Miracles are real and your not believing its real doesnt make it fake. grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Funkybabee(f): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2017
mrvitalis:
With all this miracles there is no verifiable miracle in the world

How do people believe this lies

I will like you to go to scoan on Sunday or any day services

Let them perform miracle on ur brain

1 Like

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Makanjuola89: 11:11am On Sep 08, 2017
Them dey find customers
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by hopefulLandlord: 11:14am On Sep 08, 2017
Funkybabee:

I will like you to go to scoan on Sunday or any day services

Let them perform miracle on ur brain

isn't that the church which their building "miraculously" collapsed?

isn't that the church in which their pastor saw a female US president that would find passing bills challenging?

that church? I think they've performed miracle on your brain, that's why you can't think properly again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by patola080(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2017
Why it is dat everything our so called men of God wot to do dey all always put it in d news It is a way of inviting more people or wot
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by oglalasioux(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2017
Boko Haram, Flood, hunger, kidnappings, people dying like chickens and all god could do is make a woman find her missing period in church and OP had the guts to bring it here. Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Mikee7(m): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2017
Andy2274:
You don't always need a prophet or pastors to pray for you. Pray that God should have mercy on you and hear your prayers. My wife Got pregnant after 3 months of not menstruating. General hospital and good private hospitals rejected my wife that she must deliver with operation but she deliver safely in a small and unrecognized hospital run by a nurse in her house. I am a living witness to God's miracle
But what did God do?
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Rushtec(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2017
ONE DAY THE XTAIN WILL BELIEVE THERE ARE 98% LIES IN CHRISTENDOM. IMAGIN WERE A PASTOR TOLD PEOPLE TO EAT FRESH GRASS AND ALSO SAW WHERE U ARE FORCED TO SPEAK IN TONGUE.

PLEASE, WHY ARE THE C AND S SPEAKS IN LANGUAGE LIKE ARABIC, BUT NOT ANY LANGUAGE.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

true that, no one has ever had an encounter with spiderman, or Bigfoot, or Loch Ness monster, or the Yeti, or my reptilian god on Jupiter and remains the same too

THE SADDEST PART IS HOW PEOPLE JUBILATE OVER PEANUT MIRACLES WHILE IGNORING THAT PEOPLE ARE DYING STEADILY FROM CANCER AND ACTS OF TERRORISM, INNOCENT KIDS IN AFRICA DIE OF AIDS, MALARIA, AND MALNUTRITION.
BUT IT NEVER BOTHERS THEM, ALL THEY DO IS CELEBRATE GOD FOR MAKING A HEADACHE STOP OR FOR MAKING A STUDENT PASS A COURSE HE/SHE DIDN'T STUDY FOR.
NONSENSE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2017
oglalasioux:
Boko Haram, Flood, hunger, kidnappings, people dying like chickens and all god could do is make a woman find her missing period in church and OP had the guts to bring it here. Ok
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by bionixs: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2017
mrvitalis:
With all this miracles there is no verifiable miracle in the world

How do people believe this lies
oga,prove to me and the world that the life you are living now is NOT a lie
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by bionixs: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2017
zoba88:
God is at work at LFC Market Branch, Umuahia.

In a Week of Prophetic Rescue held in Umuahia, the lady pictured below who has not seen her monthly period for over 6 years was located prophetically and was called to the altar. She confirmed the prophecy and prayers were made for her.Within 6 minutes, right there before the altar, her fountain of blood was released by the power of the Holy Ghost.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/lady-who-has-not-seen-her-period-for.html?m=1
JEHOVAH BE PRAISED

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua: “Why I Can’t Stop Tragic Visions When I See Them” / A Boys Phone Fell In A Sealed Gutter: Happened Yesterday And It Got Me Thinking / "Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.