Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos (30480 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
nenergy:

Miracles are real and can be verified. She only need to provide doctor's report from the professional she has been seeing about the medical condition. That's all. We have seen fraudulent miracles live hence the doubt

See its not compulsory for anyone to believe in miracles. Jesus opened the eyes of the blind and the pharisees said its a lie. They called the former blind man and asked him and he said it is true they still didnt believe.

They went as far as calling the parents and asked " Is this your child that was born blind?" they said yes they asked the parents " how come then he is seeing" they answered "All we know is that he is our son that was born blind but how he is seeing we dont know ask him. He is of age"

They turned again to the guy "who did you say opened your eyes" The guy got furious and said " I have told you before and you didnt believe me. it is Jesus do you too want to be His disciple"
They believe or not it does not stop the fact that the guys eyes are no more blind.

So its not a new thing not believing in miracles. Nothing is new under the sun.
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by notoriousbabe: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Chascop:
And who says there's no God...
no one has ever Had encounter with God and remaineth the same..

MyCaseIsDifferent
so you believed that bullshiiiit?na wa for you o
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
Great, now i know where to send my girl to next time she tells me she can't find her period grin grin grin
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
what is the P value of this miracle
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
sarrki:
All nah scam

Even me can make that happen

After enough 1754 or enikeni

I can lubricate the oil well wella with serious lucubration and drilling the oil will flow

Hate all this emergency miracle and testimonies

In one of baba adeboye sermon

" I will speak the word and let the word perform miracle in your life"
you can never believe it cos you have been a radical islamic fanatic. You only live on Pmb fees. Continue with your fanatic style.
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
notoriousbabe:
so you believed that bullshiiiit?na wa for you o

quote me again and thunder will knock at your door
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by notoriousbabe: 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
Chascop:

quote me again and thunder will knock at your door
so you believed that bullshiiiit?na wa for you o tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by tottinova: 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
zoba88:
God is at work at LFC Market Branch, Umuahia.

In a Week of Prophetic Rescue held in Umuahia, the lady pictured below who has not seen her monthly period for over 6 years was located prophetically and was called to the altar. She confirmed the prophecy and prayers were made for her.Within 6 minutes, right there before the altar, her fountain of blood was released by the power of the Holy Ghost.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/lady-who-has-not-seen-her-period-for.html?m=1

I'm not understanding.
What did she find the menstral flow doing
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Juzzybabe(f): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
I never had faith in such miracles until it happened to my cousin on August 8, 2017 at the Gospel Faith Mission Camp, Ibadan express way. Her period stopped for years, she got pale and swollen, sickly and couldn't sweat. But on that faithful night, God heard her cry and she saw her period right there and sweat started running out of her body.
The fake pastors are many out there and fake miracles are many as well, but God still work wonders in mysterious ways. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by edicied: 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Juzzybabe:
I never had faith in such miracles until it happened to my cousin on August 8, 2017 at the Gospel Faith Mission Camp, Ibadan express way. Her period stopped for years, she got pale and swollen, sickly and couldn't sweat. But on that faithful night, God heard her cry and she saw her period right there and sweat started running out of her body.
The fake pastors are many out there and fake miracles are many as well, but God still work wonders in mysterious ways. cheesy
Is this Sarcasm? grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by gideonuche(m): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nigeria can't be one
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by AerialMapper: 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
issokay! Ose fountain of blood !!!
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by kareemkamil(m): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
Una dey mad for rubbish info
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by sarrki(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
Johnnyessence:
you can never believe it cos you have been a radical islamic fanatic. You only live on Pmb fees. Continue with your fanatic style.

Mechonu

A fanatics can't hide forever

Spotted
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Hussainvictor12: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
EmekaBlue:
hahaha...you made alot of sense. I am not so religious because I can see scam and uncertainty about this Christianity I follow. I'm just there.
ME too

1 Like

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by youngmercy92: 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE.
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by buffalowings: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Haha
Nothing we someone no go seeee

I beg make dem disinfect that place well well

If dem sterilise see e go better
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by inkdbetty(f): 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy

Thank God for life,imagine 6yrs without menstrual pains and expenses of buying sanitary pads

WHAT A NIGHTMARE!! NO ONE SHOULD GO THROUGH SUCH.
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Juzzybabe(f): 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
edicied:

Is this Sarcasm? grin

No. God still works wonders!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Ademoore07(m): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
sarrki:
All nah scam

Even me can make that happen

After enough 1754 or enikeni

I can lubricate the oil well wella with serious lucubration and drilling the oil will flow

Hate all this emergency miracle and testimonies

In one of baba adeboye sermon

" I will speak the word and let the word perform miracle in your life"

After Nwamaikpe, you are the most stupid and foolish somebody I had ever met on this platform. Where did u kept your brain b4 commenting? #Rubbish undecided
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by buchi16(f): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
what cld b d medical explanation for her nt menstruatin for 6 yrs? if dis is real i am so hapi for her o
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by mechanics(m): 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
Divine touch of God at work.
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by imustsaymymindo: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
She was relieved of the pain of menstrauation for 6 years. Look at the brighter side. Thank God, it came back though. She fit born pikin now.
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
Anyone who believes this crap needs their brains tested.
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by nkenu(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
at list she saved Pad money for 6 years.
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by BigotMan(m): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Waiting for a thread on: Man sees his erection at (insert your favourite church here) grin
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Tolexander:
What kinda staged miracle is this?

So the menstrual cycle which is meant to be 28days, suddenly started on that stage and completed the whole cycle within 6minutes?

your brain correct
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by freethinker01: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

so this is the wrath of God and Man you promised?
The girl Na slowp©ke... U shouldn't have dignified her idiocy with your replies.
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by hopefulLandlord: 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
freethinker01:
The girl Na slowp©ke... U shouldn't have dignified her idiocy with your replies.

you're right
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
sarrki:

Mechonu

A fanatics can't hide forever

Spotted
sarrki ever since I know you have always been radical islamic fanatic since pmb is paying your bills. Keep continue your fanatic lifestyle.
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by sarrki(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
Johnnyessence:
sarrki ever since I know you have always been radical islamic fanatic since pmb is paying your bills. Keep continue your fanatic lifestyle.

Igbos are propagandist

Let's agree am a Muslim

How is your religion supreme than mine ?
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by mcyemite(m): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
How's this a miracle? it's normal for some ladies to be like this,i know of a ladies that is like this,after spending uncountable some of money seeking spiritual and medical help,a doctor later told her that how her body was designed,and she perfectly healthy,this can only be a miracle if she now starts seeing it montly......until then..all this na scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Open The Spiritual Eyes / Prophet TB Joshua: “Why I Can’t Stop Tragic Visions When I See Them” / A Boys Phone Fell In A Sealed Gutter: Happened Yesterday And It Got Me Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.