Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos (30492 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by claremont(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2017
Hurricane Irma has just killed at least 20 people in the Caribbean. Why would a 'caring god/God' be more interested in curing a woman suffering from Amenorrhea, but totally ignore a hurricane killing people in the caribbean? A rhetorical question.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by kendylet(f): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2017
there is nothing that the lord cannot do!!! halleluyah!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by bionixs: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2017
sarrki:
All nah scam

Even me can make that happen

After enough 1754 or enikeni

I can lubricate the oil well wella with serious lucubration and drilling the oil will flow

Hate all this emergency miracle and testimonies

In one of baba adeboye sermon

" I will speak the word and let the word perform miracle in your life"
little wonder why you left school with a poor result. You thought all that the lecturers taught you were all scam. 8 years after, you are still displaying same trait
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by SirGoldEjike(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2017
sarrki:
All nah scam

Even me can make that happen

After enough 1754 or enikeni

I can lubricate the oil well wella with serious lucubration and drilling the oil will flow

Hate all this emergency miracle and testimonies

In one of baba adeboye sermon

" I will speak the word and let the word perform miracle in your life"
Who cares whether you believe or not! It cant change the truth, it cant change God's Personality, He Remains the wonder working God!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by saydfact(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2017
issokay -
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by doctokwus: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2017
EmekaBlue:
I think she wore a nylon of blood well attached to her panties and burst it open...That's d miracle.
You got it.
Childish scam meant for the gullibles.
The tragedy here is not that this church staged this
poor scam,but that there are people that believe it.
We are so religious with many so called Men of God,but China,Russia with no blif in any God,India that worship their Hindu God(more of Pagan to Nigerians) are far more developed than us.The Europeans that imported Christianity to us,are receding in numbers of worshippers,yet still 1000x advanced than us.
Have we ever sat down to consider whether our practice and the way we worship God is all wrong and that many of those so called MOG like this pastor are pure scam artistes and that's why God is turning his glory from us?
Many of the whitemen that still go to church with their pastors don't carry out these scams because they know their worshippers and society can easily deduce a scam when they see one.But our gullibility,despite the advent of the internet is too ingrained that commonsense has departed even from so called well educated people.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by happney65: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2017
Jumbus31:
I believe you, it also happened to a deaf and dumb girl we took to his crusade in Lokoja. The girl received healing on the crusade ground, on our way home, my aunt started calling the girl every minute, and after some time, the girl went back to her deaf and dumb ish.

Don't mind them..I was expecting them to go wake up miles monroe with their prayers when he died..Nonesense People

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Lexzyhands(m): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2017
[quote author=Chascop post=60242017]Aînd who says there's no God...
no one has ever Had encounter with God and remaineth the same..

MyCaseIsDifferent

So is mine!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by chukxie(m): 11:44am On Sep 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

how then are you sure this is not a scam?

And how are you sure it is a scam?
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by attackgat: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2017
I dont believe a womans period can just pour out like that! Even a goat with its head cut off will not bleed like this

It was almost like someone splashed dark red paint on the floor.

This looks staged

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by thundafire: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2017
Tolexander:
What kinda staged miracle is this?

So the menstrual cycle which is meant to be 28days, suddenly started on that stage and completed the whole cycle within 6minutes?

u are a very big idiot Mods make unable no ban me but see reason I insult du slowpoke
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 11:47am On Sep 08, 2017
doctokwus:

You got it.
Childish scam meant for the gullibles.
The tragedy here is not that this church staged this
poor scam,but that there are people that believe it.
We are so religious with many so called Men of God,but China,Russia with no blif in any God,India that worship their Hindu God(more of Pagan to Nigerians) are far more developed than us.The Europeans that imported Christianity to us,are receding in numbers of worshippers,yet still 1000x advanced than us.
Have we ever sat down to consider whether our practice and the way we worship God is all wrong and that many of those so called MOG like this pastor are pure scam artistes and that's why God is turning his glory from us?
Many of the whitemen that still go to church with their pastors don't carry out these scams because they know their worshippers and society can easily deduce a scam when they see one.But our gullibility,despite the advent of the internet is too ingrained that commonsense has departed even from so called well educated people.
hahaha...you made alot of sense. I am not so religious because I can see scam and uncertainty about this Christianity I follow. I'm just there.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2017
mrvitalis:
With all this miracles there is no verifiable miracle in the world

How do people believe this lies
Africa is in bondage?
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Jumbus31(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2017
happney65:

Don't mind them..I was expecting them to go wake up miles monroe with their prayers when he died..Nonesense People
Lol...
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Funkybabee(f): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

isn't that the church which their building "miraculously" collapsed?

isn't that the church in which their pastor saw a female US president that would find passing bills challenging?

that church? I think they've performed miracle on your brain, that's why you can't think properly again

I know you will wail about that, because that is the reason why your brain is lock down not for your IQ to open

Yes it's true but his achieved healing, miracles Can send you to have HBP bro

I will say once again. Go to scoan you need to be delivered
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2017
The LORD Is Good.

#My_Case_Is_Different.
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Funkybabee(f): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Africa is in bondage?

Na you and your people in home is in bondage

I repeats once again don't type this rubbish if you don't want angry of God and man
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Doublez000(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

how then are you sure this is not a scam?

How then can u den be thinking its a scam?

A man ones said if heaven or hell is in existence I don't care, what I do care about is on doing good and avoiding evil, if then heaven exist I goes to heaven but if not I have nothing to lose...

1 Like

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by hopefulLandlord: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
Funkybabee:

I know you will wail about that, because that is the reason why your brain is lock down not for your IQ to open

Yes it's true but his achieved healing, miracles Can send you to have HBP bro

I will say once again. Go to scoan you need to be delivered

to be delivered? to what end? so I can be like you that believe lies? thanks but I'll pass

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by hopefulLandlord: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Funkybabee:

I repeats once again don't type this rubbish if you don't want angry of God and man

Africa is in bondage

bring on the anger of God and man, I'm ready

1 Like

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Mikee7(m): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
thundafire:
u are a very big idiot Mods make unable no ban me but see reason I insult du slowpoke
What are you saying?? The person is very correct. The cushion takes days to develop then wash out. It seems you are the one that doesn't know what they are saying
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by alagba333(m): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
Some people just talk rubbish wen dey see miracles rather dan keeping quiet... In fact, some ought to be shown dat miracles are real by God making dem a subject of one.
Woman... I rejoice with you... Miracles are unexpected and indeed real... To God be D Glory
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Topgainer: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
tamethem:

He started seeing and went home and became blind again. Listen to yourself he started seeing. At least he saw when prayed for. Thank God you said he saw.

When Jesus healed ppl he used to say go and sin no more. If you go back to your sin after getting your miracle whatever the aftermath is your cup of tea.

You got a miracle at a Crusade and got home enter the room you keep your deity and offered sacrifice to it. You will surely go blind again or even die on the spot.
What an excuse! So how many people got 2 minutes miracle from Jesus and immediately they got home the miracle disappeared just like magic. Any record that anybody Jesus healed got the disease back. "Go and sin no more or worse things will befall you" is often taken out of context by magicians. I have witnessed those five minutes miracles by a Popular Nigeria Pastor, it is rightly a magic for the entertainment of the viewers.

When ever you guys want to mock God always come along with your brain.

Miracles are real and your not believing its real doesnt make it fake. grin
This is not a miracle, that blood is not a menstruation blood. Whatever it is, that woman and the Pastor know better.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by nenergy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
Chascop:

The ways of God can't be the same with the ways of man.

you want to verify a miracle?

does it look like twitter to you
Miracles are real and can be verified. She only need to provide doctor's report from the professional she has been seeing about the medical condition. That's all. We have seen fraudulent miracles live hence the doubt

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
Topgainer:

What an excuse! So how many people got 2 minutes miracle from Jesus and immediately they got home the miracle disappeared just like magic. Any record that anybody Jesus healed got the disease back. "Go and sin no more or worse things will befall you" is often taken out of context by magicians. I have witnessed those five minutes miracles by a Popular Nigeria Pastor, it rightly a magic for the entertainment of the viewers.

This is not a miracle, that blood is not a menstruation blood. Whatever it is, that woman and the Pastor know better.

You cant just conclude like that. how are you so sure. Do you want to say Miracles dont happen anymore or its this one that is not real
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by daviefm(m): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
JUST HERE TO SEE BLOOD
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Funkybabee:

compound idiot, gullible slowpoke, your god is handicapped, look at him deceiving and running you like a robot. You are one of those that mother Africa is begging to die off so modernization can roll in.

How dare you bring your stink to my post you stinking religious cretin.
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Funkybabee(f): 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

to be delivered? to what end? so I can be like you that believe lies? thanks but I'll pass

You know in your own way it is a lie but stop saying rubbish about others believe
If you don't belive there is no problem but saying others believe is a lie that is uncalled for

[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=60251764]

Africa is in bondage

bring on the anger of God and man, I'm ready

[/quote

And so shall it be for you as you pleaded.... Don't say My AFRICA is in bondage you can call your continents a Bondage or even rusting land Because Bible say what ye say to me shall be your portion

and I can't blame you is because Seun osewa that allow you Nana amure to comments on Christian thread and blocked the access for others I wish our government can condemn this unfavorable acts....
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Shafiiimran99: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Who ur miracle ep? Miracle that cannot catch Shekau, that cannot defeat Fulaniherdmen, that cannot save ur people from MMM etc
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by hopefulLandlord: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
Funkybabee:

You know in your own way it is a lie but stop saying rubbish about others believe
If you don't belive there is no problem but saying others believe is a lie that is uncalled for

I didn't say rubbish, your pathetic pastor did when he said he saw a female president that would find passing bills challenging

stop projecting your pastor's nonsense onto me

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by Funkybabee(f): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
Rockyrocky:
compound idiot, gullible slowpoke, your god is handicapped, look at him deceiving and running you like a robot. You are one of those that mother Africa is begging to die off so modernization can roll in.

How dare you bring your stink to my post you stinking religious cretin.

I can now see what is inside your cerebrum

Note::: my last quote for you though you can continue to bark
Re: Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos by hopefulLandlord: 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Funkybabee:

And so shall it be for you as you pleaded.... Don't say My AFRICA is in bondage you can call your continents a Bondage or even rusting land Because Bible say what ye say to me shall be your portion

and I can't blame you is because Seun osewa that allow you Nana amure to comments on Christian thread and blocked the access for others I wish our government can condemn this unfavorable acts....

so this is the wrath of God and Man you promised?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex / Prophet TB Joshua: “Why I Can’t Stop Tragic Visions When I See Them” / A Boys Phone Fell In A Sealed Gutter: Happened Yesterday And It Got Me Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.