Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Married , In Love With Wife For 20 Some Years, Falled In Love With Another Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married , In Love With Wife For 20 Some Years, Falled In Love With Another Woman (867 Views)

10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married , In Love With Wife For 20 Some Years, Falled In Love With Another Woman by jkforever: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2010

what to do?
married for 16 years , loved my wife for 20 and more years ,suddenly i fell in love with a new woman
just when i thought i never would fall in love i fell
now im lost between the 2
i cant tell my wife (although some times she feels it) , and i cant leave her after all the years she lived with me on sorrows and happiness
and the new woman she loves me and accept me as i am
but i cant marry her and cant have kids from her without going public ,
any advice?
Re: Married , In Love With Wife For 20 Some Years, Falled In Love With Another Woman by frank317: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2010
Think wit ur head and not ur heart and dont allow all ur years of xperience and gaind lessons b a waste
Re: Married , In Love With Wife For 20 Some Years, Falled In Love With Another Woman by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2010
lol @ 'falled' in love! cheesy
Re: Married , In Love With Wife For 20 Some Years, Falled In Love With Another Woman by galatico(m): 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2010
You're a dumb fellow !!! You're lusting after her that's what its called not love .
Re: Married , In Love With Wife For 20 Some Years, Falled In Love With Another Woman by Freiburger(m): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2010
Why did u cheated on your wife in the first place? Now u have a golddigger whom u think is accepting u the way u are, and making u feels like a superstar. Well talk to your wife if she will participate in the polygamy:
Re: Married , In Love With Wife For 20 Some Years, Falled In Love With Another Woman by henryhemon(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2010
@poster,
You cannot love 2 women at same time,you better stick ur ass with your wife,did you know the meaning of wife?someone that has spend a whole 20 years with you and you want to sacrifice it for some dumb ass woman.man think,think!
Re: Married , In Love With Wife For 20 Some Years, Falled In Love With Another Woman by r231(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2010
this your case get k-leg o

after 20yrs you wan leave the woman shooo dat one go hard o
Re: Married , In Love With Wife For 20 Some Years, Falled In Love With Another Woman by Wislet(f): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2010
PUT YOURSELF IN YOUR WIFE'S POSITION. IF YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY AND NOT FEEL BETRAYED TO HEAR SUCH NEWS FROM HER, IT'S LEFT TO YOU. WHAT KIND OF A WOMAN/GIRL WOULD BE SO READY TO BREAK UP A HOME SHE DIDN'T HELP TO BUILD IN ANY WAY- A GOLD DIGGER, THAT IS. DON'T ALLOW DE DEVIL TO USE YOUR WEAK POINT TO DESTROY YOU AND TEAR YOUR FAMILY APART. LOVE MY FOOT. PLS DON'T INSULT THAT WORD.
Re: Married , In Love With Wife For 20 Some Years, Falled In Love With Another Woman by Mwakuk(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2010
After 20 some years and you wander away into the arms of another woman?  The heart sometimes goes wild, but try to tame it by enjoying what God has blessed you with, i.e. the woman of your youth.  The saying that the beautiful ones are not yet born will always come to play so long as you keep looking around.

Apologise to the wife of your youth and talk yourself out of the relationship with the new woman in your life, because after some 20 years with a woman, you are already a spent horse.  Use your head man!! Allow the obviously younger woman to look for comfort in the arms of a younger lover too.  You cannot eat your cake and have it.  Your children must be adults now, do not bring scandals and shame into your family.

Best of luck as you attmpt to wriggle out of the web that has entangled your life. grin
Re: Married , In Love With Wife For 20 Some Years, Falled In Love With Another Woman by sayeed(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2010
what if you leave your wife for your new love and in the next two or three years you dive in love again with another woman? are you still goin to leave your new love for the newest love, for chr, t sake you are already married & i.e for better for worse, you are one and nobogy should put asunder.
Re: Married , In Love With Wife For 20 Some Years, Falled In Love With Another Woman by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2010
First of all, don't cheat, and secondly, I may be old fashioned but what happened to the sanctity of marriage,
does the whole "til death do us part" thing really not matter anymore?
Re: Married , In Love With Wife For 20 Some Years, Falled In Love With Another Woman by googles: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2010
[size=13pt]hmm lets see
say u started a relationship with the woman that is now your wife when you were 30 som'fin
dated her for 4years and you got married at 30 som'fin
hmm you ve been married for 20 years
makes you wat 50 som'fin
hmmm SUGAR DADDY !!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed [/size]
Re: Married , In Love With Wife For 20 Some Years, Falled In Love With Another Woman by omega25red(m): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2010
why spend your eternity in a loveless marriage? you might as well do your wife a favor and file for divorce because you are not honorable for loving someone else while you are married. you may want to speak with a therapist to work out what you are feeling and why which would ultimately help you decide
Re: Married , In Love With Wife For 20 Some Years, Falled In Love With Another Woman by Pittbaby(f): 4:36am On Feb 26, 2010
ummm this woman that accepts you for who you are , what does she know about you ? your wallet ? You want to leave the wife that stuck through everything for someone else and start having kids again after twenty years ,

are u thinking seriuosly you must like wahala . two wives , young kids at 40 + i see you dont intend to live a long peaceful life
goodluck
Re: Married , In Love With Wife For 20 Some Years, Falled In Love With Another Woman by oyinda3(f): 4:47am On Feb 26, 2010
jkforever:

what to do?
married for 16 years , loved my wife for 20 and more years ,suddenly i fell in love with a new woman
just when i thought i never would fall in love i fell
now im lost between the 2
i cant tell my wife (although some times she feels it) , and i cant leave her after all the years she lived with me on sorrows and happiness
and the new woman she loves me and accept me as i am
but i cant marry her and cant have kids from her without going public ,
any advice?

TELL HER. she will get over it and move on.
better to treat a wound immediately than cover it up til it starts to smell.

most likely, u will not be happy with ur new woman and will regret what u did to ur wife anyways. so maybe u can apply some self control (aka cut all comunication with the new woman) to save ur marriage.
Re: Married , In Love With Wife For 20 Some Years, Falled In Love With Another Woman by neily(f): 5:00am On Feb 26, 2010
@poster had it been u did not cheat on ur wife u would not have been in this mess. After 20yrs? Don't u think u re a time waster?
Re: Married , In Love With Wife For 20 Some Years, Falled In Love With Another Woman by sexyLeamon(f): 5:05am On Feb 26, 2010
Are you really sure you have loved her for 20years or you have been compromising with her? undecided coz my dear if you have truly loved her with all your heart, you wouldn't fall in love with another woman. offcourse you may feel lust, and attraction towards others women but not love. maybe U are just confused sometimes in a marriage for a long time, some people would get tired of the old module they are living in and will be attracted by new things very easily and think they don't love their wife anymore, and make wrong decision and regret after the decision. So listen to your heart, do you really not love your wife anymore or are there any other reasons?
Re: Married , In Love With Wife For 20 Some Years, Falled In Love With Another Woman by sexyLeamon(f): 5:10am On Feb 26, 2010
rokiatu:

First of all, don't cheat, and secondly, I may be old fashioned but what happened to the sanctity of marriage,
does the whole "til death do us part" thing really not matter anymore?
not in this era my dear
Re: Married , In Love With Wife For 20 Some Years, Falled In Love With Another Woman by sweetpie23: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2010
poster, do you even know the meaning of love cheater tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

For Guys That Are So Shy / I Need Ur Advice Please / Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.