Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? (866 Views)

HELP:: How Do I Make This Long Distance Relationship Work! / Can A Relationship Work When We Have Different Backgrounds / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by victorycmr: 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2011
My boyfriend of 2 years just left for Europe.,,,i hear stuff about him frm his friends and yet he tells me he loves me and gets mad when i assume or blames him for ignoring me, help me please i love this guy what do i do.i have insisted he tells me the truth so i can back out now even though it would hurt but i know later would hurt worst.yet he says he loves me and will come back for me and that my assumptions makes him so mad.what do i do people?help me plsssss
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by snowdrops(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2011
victorycmr:

My boyfriend of 2 years just left for Europe.,,,i hear stuff about him frm his friends and yet he tells me he loves me and gets mad when i assume or blames him for ignoring me, help me please i love this guy what do i do.i have insisted he tells me the truth so i can back out now even though it would hurt but i know later would hurt worst.yet he says he loves me and will come back for me and that my assumptions makes him so mad.what do i do people?help me plsssss
he needs to define when and how.
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by victorycmr: 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2011
he tells my friend he will be coming in december and he wants it to be a surprise to me you know.howeva i have asked him to tell me where he thinks our relation will take us, where he sees us in a year to come and he sees us together i dont know but some how i dont beleive a guy.maybe its becos its mmy second relationship eva and the first wasnt good,
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by Blazay(m): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2011
Depends on your needs.
Some people one need 'long distance' affection with limited committment.
Others need 'proximal' relationships.
Bottom line?
It depends on the need and situation.

Some marriages only survive because of the long distance situations.

help me please i love this guy what do i do.i have insisted he tells me the truth so i can back out now even though it would hurt but i know later would hurt worst.

You can still love your guy while you explore other options like he is doing. . . just incase. . .

It looks like he is still searching too. . . you should allow him and concentrate on yourself.

No smart woman puts all her eggs in one basket in this day and age. kiss
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by iice(f): 2:39am On Jun 13, 2011
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by Dyt(f): 9:11am On Jun 13, 2011
Na wa
ow many tym pesin go tell una say LDR sucks
gosh
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by victorycmr: 10:38am On Jun 13, 2011
thanks Blazay, i will do just that,
Dyt thanks too, you too funi
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by Dyt(f): 10:42am On Jun 13, 2011
Oh yh
my relationship s funny n it does sucks
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by victorycmr: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2011
hahaahahahahah for real?
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by Dyt(f): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2011
Yes o
u wanna learn frm me?
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by MrCork17: 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2011
Dyt. sweeery if i come down to Nigeria for holiday, will u puninice wink?
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by Dyt(f): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2011
I ll only give u if u cm lk 4 me in Bornu state
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by omega25red(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2011
victorycmr:

Your man just left for europe and you already hear things from his friends? shocked what type of friends does he have anyway that they will be filling your head with all types of crap. How is he supposed to come for you when he just left? is a a legal immigrant? or is he just working and he will come back?
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by victorycmr: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2011
thanks guys@omega,i dont know how they roll in europe but i guess he will take his christmas brea k off.well i am just with him now on facebook and i think he truely just tell me stuffs to keep me ok.he never sounds caring.now i guess i should move on i left him a mge that when he is done leaving the life he is into now ,he should come for me that is if his love is or was ever there.i will be here for him i am dne stressing growing pal while he is , wateva just hurts a lot.i know its not a kul decision and i will be tempted to contact him but if he doesnt make a first move i wot either and even if he does i will tell him same thing, how about that?
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by victorycmr: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2011
and ohh i guess his frieds say those stuffs cos they know he is not serious how about that?>
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by omega25red(m): 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2011
victorycmr:

thanks guys@omega,i dont know how they roll in europe but i guess he will take his christmas brea k off.well i am just with him now on facebook and i think he truely just tell me stuffs to keep me ok.he never sounds caring.now i guess i should move on i left him a mge that when he is done leaving the life he is into now ,he should come for me that is if his love is or was ever there.i will be here for him i am dne stressing growing pal while he is , wateva just hurts a lot.i know its not a kul decision and i will be tempted to contact him but if he doesnt make a first move i wot either and even if he does i will tell him same thing, how about that?
victorycmr:

and ohh i guess his frieds say those stuffs cos they know he is not serious how about that?>
can you give an example of what they said he is doing? and i bet one of these friends of his is currently trying to ask you out isn't he?
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by MrsChima(f): 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2011
No.
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by Mcleo007(m): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2011
Ldr is, and will always be bullshyt. It sucks, period.
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by victorycmr: 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2011
well his friends tell me he waas dating other gals b4 he travelled and he wont advice me to think he is ever gonna come back for me, yeah he tried asking me out
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by MMM2(m): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2011
nope,
becos of lack of Womanliness. angry
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by omega25red(m): 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2011
victorycmr:

well his friends tell me he was dating other gals b4 he travelled and he wont advice me to think he is ever gonna come back for me, yeah he tried asking me out
well there goes your answer. That friend of his is a dirt bag. He just left and he is already moving in on you chai.
Look the reality is anything could he may come back for you he might not who knows what tomorrow holds but you should work on your relationship with your man and close your ear to what his jealous friends have to say and whatever happens happens
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by victorycmr: 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2011
thanks omega, that couldl work but i dont think so cos he meets me online and doesnt write.since he left he has never called .he only sends free sms to me when am mad i guess this shows he cant sacrifice cos i call him like all the time and strange thing is i dont work.well i think he know i am so into him that i cant live without him so he does wateva so i told him this and since monday i havent as much as said hi to him weh i meet him online but guess wat§he hasnt called or texted all he leaves for me is an offline hey u there stuffs u know never the less i am out, let me give him time to play his games when he is tired am here.@@@@@ MMM EEEEWWWW TO YOU
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by MMM2(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2011
op
sorry ur BF is eating white Womanliness now. undecided
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by Dsense(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by victorycmr: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2011
thanks guys
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by uglyBetty1(f): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2011
victorycmr:

thanks omega, that couldl work but i dont think so cos he meets me online and doesnt write.since he left he has never called .he only sends free sms to me when am mad i guess this shows he cant sacrifice cos i call him like all the time and strange thing is i dont work.well i think he know i am so into him that[b] i cant live without him [/b] so he does wateva so i told him this and since monday i havent as much as said hi to him weh i meet him online but guess wat§he hasnt called or texted all he leaves for me is an offline hey u there stuffs u know never the less i am out, let me give him time to play his games when he is tired am here.@@@@@ MMM EEEEWWWW TO YOU

My dear, he dosen't call you or chat with you when you are on line and what are u still waiting for. Never you say such a thing that you can't live without somebody, is he the person dt brought you into the world or is he the one feeding you. PLEASE AND PLEASE, don't put all your hope in him. just do your own thing, if he is for you, he will come back but don't believe or even assume that you are waiting for him. I have been there, but thank God i got wiser and move on with my life, even with him still being around the corner.
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by victorycmr: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2011
thanks.now strange thing, he finds out am in London then my phone cant stop ringing.he chats with me online,call,comes on when he says he will and all.hahahahahaha how funny, guess he fears i will find me a white guy.lol
Re: Can A Long Distance Relationship Work: ? by Cuddlemii: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2011
Try and study other potential replacers even here on NL. If you find the perfect fit. Tell Europe man that your relatonship with him would continue from where it stopped when he gets back.

Don't let go till you get replacement oh. Satani 22 is searching and close by.

Satani/Victory = 10- Married according to the game Flames.

(1) (Reply)

Confused About Me And My World Of Feelings / Cheated / Is It Wrong To Get Into Your Dates Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.