Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies (5723 Views)

WOW! You Guys Should Respect This Guy [Picture] / Curvy Lady Makes Facebook Users Go Gaga / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by LifestyleTonite: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
Facebook Users React.

Facebook users reacted to a picture posted in a group by one of its members.

As seen below, the guy wants people to tell him what he just finished doing which required him to be in his undies alone .

Lol.

What do you think he just finished doing?

https://www.wotzup.ng/facebook-users-react-guy-undies/

Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by LifestyleTonite: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
more

Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by Aonkuuse(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
these guys are mean, slay kings

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by wydmag(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
uploading your picture on social media opens you up for scrutiny though it is a crime for someone else to upload your picture without discretion or with intention of harming you.

but this guy totally opened up himself to public scrutiny. he did not even use a good camera, background and location, and he is even putting on a fake boxer (don't ask me how i knew, i am not Hushpuppi)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
but if it's a lady now they will call her sexy

1 Like

Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by WizAkzy: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
grin
Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by muller101(m): 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
See his cocoyam manhood grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by pweshboi(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lol... I Kent fit laugh. So nah only women fit dey open body now abi? Hahaha abeg laugh wan tear my belle. See d guy undies self be like fairly used undies wey dem starch

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by Oyindidi(f): 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
Some people no get joygringrin

You just finished digging your grave, now go n die...grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by Lalas247(f): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
And preek no even big .. see packaging grin be like garden egg

Lefulefu my niqqa come see slay dragons

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by iweecureyou: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

Facebook Users React.

As seen below, the guy wants people to tell him what he just finished doing which required him to be in his undies alone .

Lol.

Wow see shocked handsome bobo. CHAI SEXYBBSTAR BOIFREND smiley

cc

IamJ
sunshineR
sunshineG
sirmichael1
thepussyhunter
lefulefu
iamkashybaby
victornezzar
teehamzat
maxi112
comradespade
Mrcork
adaksbullet
lliegh
classcaptain
hushpuppi
angry
Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by NancyMathews(f): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
What a big fool..see his small penis grin

This one that can't even last up to 1 minute on a woman..He will pour immediately grin
Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by iweecureyou: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

Facebook Users React.

Lol.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 cum and sea osmiley
Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by Captain6(m): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
NancyMathews:

This one that can't even last up to 1 minute on a woman..He will pour immediately grin
what is joystick? angry Pour what? I don't understand.
Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by NancyMathews(f): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Captain6:
what is joystick? angry

That tiny thing between your laps tongue
Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by Captain6(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
NancyMathews:

That tiny thing between your laps tongue
Tiny thing? I still don't understand!
Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by Captain6(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Children of these days. I cry for this generation cry
Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by josh123(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
NancyMathews:

hmmmm
Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by Reaper99(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
u guys,, somebody else took d guy's pic and captioned it dats not d guy.. check d profile
Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by refiner(f): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lalas247:

U are wicket!..garden egg?

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by Lalas247(f): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
refiner:

U are wicket!..garden egg?
Haha I was generous seff grin
Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by Homeboiy: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
hypocrites commenting

What if he's planning to be a model
but see small palm kernel the guy get
Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by ReGGieRazkal: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
He looks like a mad man that is just trying to recuperate angry
Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:

slay dragons indeed grin grin grin
thornapple come and see grin

Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 09, 2017
NancyMathews:

so u like big hammers? cheesy cheesy

Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by kingmeme: 2:40am On Sep 09, 2017
kk
Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by Lalas247(f): 6:48am On Sep 09, 2017
lefulefu:

Person pikin grin
Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 09, 2017
With the glee evident on that guy's face, I'd bet my left testicle dude just had the most heavenly fap ever! grin
Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by LifestyleTonite: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 15, 2017
lefulefu:

Chaaaiiii
His waist is even smaller than lefulefu's. grin
Those six packs na hungry man's size.
Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 15, 2017
lefulefu:

so u like big hammers? cheesy cheesy
Oya define big hammers.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Users React To Guy’s Picture Showing Him Alone In His Undies by wristbangle: 6:36am On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol

Seems you like it extra large? cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Must Not Always Be Sex / Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me / Every Young Man Should Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.