Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me (5748 Views)

The Best Way To Win The Love Of A Young, Shy And Religious Girl / How To Approach A Girl If You're Shy And Don't Know What To Say / Do Girls Ignore Guys They Like? If Yes, Then Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by tayeloveme4rel: 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
i could love a lady like die but all i sense is that she won't even look at me,god am even afraid to tell her.somebody help in my matter
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Kudducini(m): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Bro am an introvert too but in this case you have to step up your game forget about being shy

Every girls want that guy that look good and smart Bold and cute.

You don't have to be shy when it comes to girls issue or you'll miss the woman of your dreams.
I actually got rid of mine when I worked at a bar full of girls... I just have to stick to the status quo

3 Likes

Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by BrainEya(m): 12:44am On Apr 18, 2021
(◔‿◔) After this , I'm deactivating.

Forget erm girls
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by greatnaija01: 12:47am On Apr 18, 2021
tayeloveme4rel:
i could love a lady like die but all i sense is that she won't even look at me,god am even afraid to tell her.somebody help in my matter

Stop all this talks... MAKE MONEY.... the lady you love will propose to you with many signals... some you do not love will outrightly come out to tell you.

12 Likes

Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by habsydiamond(m): 5:11am On Apr 18, 2021
Why should u be afraid to tell her... U can't even say maybe she's even crushing on you self... Try ur luck... This whole thing is like playing bet which goes two ways. It either u win or u loss.. Simple arithmetic

3 Likes

Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:16am On Apr 18, 2021
Go and make money it will build your confidence

4 Likes

Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Lovethaa: 5:24am On Apr 18, 2021
tayeloveme4rel:

You need weed

1 Like

Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by paulolee(m): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2021
girls hardly roll with shy guys bcoz to them it seems u gat no balls

1 Like

Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2021
I prefer shy and gentle guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by bigcee(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2021
greatnaija01:

Stop all this talks... MAKE MONEY.... the lady you love will propose to you with many signals... some you do not love will outrightly come out to tell you.
Oga, everything is not about money. The guy should work on himself. You think your money can keep a woman or make her love you till eternity. Even if he showers her money, her loyalty to him can be opportunistic.

1 Like

Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Chris2863(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
meenah04:
L undecided undecided
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by adinoyi360: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
stop chasing butterflies, make your garden colourful and butterflies will come.
this is what is changing my life now.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by nwikpab: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
meenah04:

For Nairaland abi?
I know say women no dey like shy guys but again different strokes for different folks.

Me I shy too, women dey like me too but them dey quickly japa. Because I no sabi talk the talk. So me too I conclude say no woman dey like introvert.
In fact, one lady like that na when I dey chance her dey touch am join the thin dey sweet am.
Only say she be bad woman. One nigga wey been dey knack her for her yard wey don come marry, she no want leave the guy. I just dey pray make she no destroy that small girl marriage.
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
nwikpab:

For Nairaland abi?
I know say women no dey like shy guys but again different strokes for different folks.

Me I shy too, women dey like me too but them dey quickly japa. Because I no sabi talk the talk. So me too I conclude say no woman dey like introvert.
In fact, one lady like that na when I dey chance her dey touch am join the thin dey sweet am.
Only say she be bad woman. One nigga wey been dey knack her for her yard wey don come marry, she no want leave the guy. I just dey pray make she no destroy that small girl marriage.
I prefer an introvert to extrovert. Love and understanding is the main thing. Just understand your partner. When he blinks, coughs, no what he meant by that. That's just it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
nwikpab:

For Nairaland abi?

I prefer an introvert to extrovert. Love and understanding is the main thing. Just understand your partner. When he blinks, coughs, no what he meant by that. That's just it.

But then introvert or extrovert, love and understanding conquers everything. cheesy
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Reex12(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
adinoyi360:
stop chasing butterflies, make your garden colourful and butterflies will come.

this is what is changing my life now.
deep

1 Like

Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Jerrick(m): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
meenah04:

But then introvert or extrovert, love and understanding conquers everything. cheesy
Honestly...this relationship matter is very wide and sometimes incomprehensible.
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by MajesticKris: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
You be woman wey dey shy

Remember you're not in America,that a woman would or could accidentally walk up to you oo.. and tell you she'd want to be friends with you oo...

Na 9ja you dey!!

2 Likes

Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jerrick:
Honestly...this relationship matter is very wide and sometimes incomprehensible.
Been single and doing well for oneself is the deal, no headaches. If wishes were horses cheesy

But then we can't do without each other, that's nature. Love happens unexpected and makes some people behave abnormal cheesy

My future love where are you! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Chris2863(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
meenah04:
undecided undecided
Lol. Can I send you a message?
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by nwikpab: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
meenah04:

Are you an introvert?
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
Chris2863:

Lol. Can I send you a message?
When you called me a L undecided undecided You think I don't know?

cheesy Lol
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
nwikpab:

Are you an introvert?
Yes but not extreme
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Chris2863(m): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
meenah04:
When you called me a L undecided undecided You think I don't know?

cheesy Lol
shocked grin that's definitely not me
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by nwikpab: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
meenah04:
Yes but not extreme
I thought as much but, good to know some women love introverted men.
And you like shy guys too. What attracts you in them.

1 Like

Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by nwikpab: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
meenah04:
Yes but not extreme
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
Chris2863:

shocked grin that's definitely not me
I forgive you sha cheesy grin
Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
nwikpab:

Shy guys love more genuinely, calm but don't dare take their shyness and calmness for granted else you go hearam. Abi grin am I right or wrong shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Elsueno: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Bros trust me, u do not need that attention especially from Nigerian women.

Have u ever tried sleeping after a hard day's work & she wants to talk or chat for hours?

The countless excuses u have to come up with incase of missed calls?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by Chris2863(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
meenah04:
I forgive you sha cheesy grin

Re: Because Am Shy And Quiet Girls Ignore Me by EASYGURU(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
tayeloveme4rel:

Omo myself I'm a shy guy and I've only loved one all my life although we're no longer together. But i think I'm coming out of it. Forget all those make money bullsheet. I believe it's all about building confidence in yourself.

If it's about money or those material stuffs, I'm not doing bad either but its not helping my confidence in approaching a lady. I'm a graduate, i own my own business own my own car, i make over 50k every day (mon-fri) but its still not helping mattera.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? / Thick A$$ & THIGHS! Meet The Latest "IG" Queen, Guys 4get Roman Goddess(pics) / Guys, What Is Your Tactic For Getting Into Her Vajayjay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.