Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro (18648 Views)

Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Diraxkgb(m): 12:22am On Sep 10, 2017
monlawal:
This is the reply I got from infinix, we are not forgotten
You would see that the xpen and pouch would never be available for those who bought without it.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Diraxkgb(m): 12:24am On Sep 10, 2017
loadux:
am still pained buying this phone, I used it for only 5days before the phone fell and screen gotten broken now they told me I have to pay 20k to fix it.
Eiyaa so sorry. After saying the screen was gorrilla glass...
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Diraxkgb(m): 12:29am On Sep 10, 2017
freeman67:

Yes Specs could be the same but the contact of each packs as advertised were not the same. Other people here have told you that the note 4 pro came in 2 variants the 1st one which is what you bought came without Xpen and pouch @ a lesser price and different time... The other variant came about a month after with Xpen and pouch at a more expensive cost. Other people here have told you that also...

The firstwhich you bought is about 66k and the 2nd which is what you wanted but didnt have the patience to wait is 70500.

Upload your receipt let's see the date and amount of purchase. Then we'll check infinix website for the release date of the two before we can then call a spade a spade..

Not selling Xpen seperately might be a way designed to market the Xpen variant .. And they reserve the right to do that. If as a customer you so desire it, the best you can do is to either contact their customer care or indicate it in their product review. Not to do social media blackmail.

. Dr freeman, its obvious you are paid campaigner for infinix. I have contacted the customer care of infinix( who are the worst by the way) and all they have to say is wait for the xpen. You are on the other divide now so its easy for u to say all this but i tell you bro, this is a pure case of treachery and your support or making excuses for them is very unfortunate. Take a look again at the infinix mobilty website. Many of this complains abound now on infinix product and many people cannot all be wrong at the same time.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by monlawal(m): 12:43am On Sep 10, 2017
Diraxkgb:
You would see that the xpen and pouch would never be available for those who bought without it.
Let's wait till next week and see what happens then
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by shophy007: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
The xpen is available now with the pouch

Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by XFrozen: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
calddon:
I said it before now that these companies keep exploiting their Nigerian customers. Imagine Samsung releasing the note 8 without its pen.... So not possible....... Am even sure infinix wont try it in kenya.....
@op i feel your plight, be patient hopefully their crappy pen would soon be available to be bought separately as an accessory. undecided

The Xpen and smart is now out.. Go get urs now
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by pharmtasy(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by pharmtasy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Diraxkgb(m): 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
toljosade:
Hello all, I get your point as to the availability of the Xpen and cover to those who first bought the Note 4 Pro. But It is possible that Infinix plan to give you the Xpen on time was beyond their control as there are many issues that can cause this such as delays like shipping hazards, custom delay and others. But be rest assured that the Xpen and cover is now available. Sorry about the unfortunate delay. I understand that it hurts to see that if you had waited a little you would have got the Note 4 pro with Xpen. Infinix is a Good brand that cares and that is why they made a phone that uses Xpen just like samsung.
My bro. I tell you for sure the xpen is not available as at today. Please i can give you my office address so that you can sell.the xpen to me. All in all its insincerity to sell the note 4 pro without the xpen. The note 4 pro was produced to be used with the xpen. In other sane markets this would never have been possible... gaming the consumers...
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Diraxkgb(m): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
pharmtasy:

The Note 4s and Note4 pros are good enough, in fact they are very good

There are 2 Note 4s. One with 2gb ram and 16GB internal memory (X572) and the other with 3gb ram and 32GB internal memory (X572B). The Note 4 Pro (X571) comes in two different packages. One is without the xpen and the pouch while the other comes with it. This is so because there are peeps out there who do not want the xpen. Why burden them with the extra cost. I hope you understand infinix angle now
Bros there is nothing to understand. Its just that we do not have a good consumer protection here in nigeria. Even infinix demselves know that what they have done is wrong. Thank God i know now, i am so never gonna buy any infinix product again and for any nigerian who cares, infinix is a cheat and should never be encouraged in our market. If they are not ready with thier product, they should hold d launch and not prey om innocent consumers.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Diraxkgb(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=pharmtasy post=60487380]

Haba! Where did you get this information. You are so wrong, bro.[/quuote] its easy for you to say this but i can bet you anything that if i meet you today, you cannot lay hold on the xpen anywhere in nigeria unlex you buy the phone that comes with it.the people that bought the pro earlier are left to swallow the bitter pill.
Infinix = scam!
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by sentix(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Finally got the xpen and pouch separately from 3chub.

Slot still refuses to sell their without buying the phone. I am having a feeling slot is behind this xpen debacle!

And the phone is super slippery.

The pouch is very very big!

And they sell for N4800

We get choice? NO

Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by XFrozen: 1:44am On Oct 15, 2017
Diraxkgb:
Xfrozen is an infinix agent. I will not take whatever you say seriously. I hope you dont complai. D day it will be ur turn.
you are also an agent ���
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by XFrozen: 1:46am On Oct 15, 2017
sentix:
Finally got the xpen and pouch separately from 3chub.

Slot still refuses to sell their without buying the phone. I am having a feeling slot is behind this xpen debacle!

And the phone is super slippery.

The pouch is very very big!

And they sell for N4800

We get choice? NO
You can complain for Africa
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Keballl: 1:58am On Oct 15, 2017
XFrozen:
You can complain for Africa

It is well within his rights.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by HaydenPrice: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
blog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are New Cellphones Battery Require Full Charge Before Use? / Getting The Best Out Of Your Low End Android Phone -simple tips without Rooting / Lost But Found Iphone 6 In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.