Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro (18637 Views)

Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Stylz69(m): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2017
Na person wey first buy dey buy old model.... Robert Mugabe, 1977

1 Like

Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:12am On Sep 09, 2017
Infinix and APC = CONFUSION

1 Like

Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by nghealthcare: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2017
Do you want a medical outreach in ur place...
Just contact us @08034487921 or nghealthcare1@gmail.com

We will help conduct medical check up within d environ of ur choice.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by emetvic(m): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2017
Na d way be that o.....
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Dollabiz: 9:29am On Sep 09, 2017
Oh
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Maxvasia(m): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2017
austinereds:
shebi you dey see reviews about infinix say no be legit product. you still go buy note 4 pro without pen! who does that? OP. even a whole GSMarena no get single review about the product. just keep enjoying your infinity.
Oga, Infinix mobility has never featured on GSM arena. GSM Arena is for the big boys of the Smartphone industry. So dnt say what u r not sure about.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Maxvasia(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2017
austinereds:
shebi you dey see reviews about infinix say no be legit product. you still go buy note 4 pro without pen! who does that? OP. even a whole GSMarena no get single review about the product. just keep enjoying your infinity.
Sorry i misunderstood u. I read again.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by adanny01(m): 9:39am On Sep 09, 2017
skino4united:

Bro, I was at the launch of the phone and it was plainly stated that the phone comes in 3 version.
1. Note 4 (2+16)
2. Note 4 (3+32) and
3. Note 4 Pro 3+32 with xpen and pouch
But most pple now label infinix as being insincere because they didn't get the right info. Most pple couldn't wait for the pro with xpen and pouch and went ahead to buy that without pouch but are now complaining that they feel they were duped. The wise ones who were well informed waited patiently for the pro with xpen and pouch and bought it. So pls don't feel cheated coz it's obvious you went for the one u wanted

Op said he bought the pro version. What are you saying?

1 Like

Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by eleshin(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2017
skino4united:

Bro, I was at the launch of the phone and it was plainly stated that the phone comes in 3 version.
1. Note 4 (2+16)
2. Note 4 (3+32) and
But most pple now label infinix as being insincere because they didn't get the right info. Most pple couldn't wait for the pro with xpen and pouch and went ahead to buy that without pouch but are now complaining that they feel they were duped. The wise ones who were well informed waited patiently for the pro with xpen and pouch and bought it. So pls don't feel cheated coz it's obvious you went for the one u wanted
Is it that you don't know how to read? He said he bought the pro version and one of their Rep. promised him that he will get the pen b4 end of August. Why are you guys like this? He even filled a form for them to contact him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by pointstores(m): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2017
sorry
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by smudge2079(m): 9:53am On Sep 09, 2017
This headline is so wrong... @OP
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by GogetterMD(m): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2017
skino4united:

Bro GSM arena are for phone that are available in the US market
Xiaomi, Oppo, Dodgee, Oukitel, Zuk are all available in the US market? shocked
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by klexycole(m): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2017
smudge2079:

Very wrong headline. I initially thought the phone is inferior or he had some problems with it because mine is working perfectly fine without a single issue.

I have the Note 4 Pro version (3GB + 32GB), and it came with pen and pouch. Like someone earlier stated, the Pro version without Xpen and Cover sells for #66,000 while the one with Xpen and smart cover sells for #70,500.

The OP obviously didn't wait for them to release the version with Xpen and Smart Cover. Meanwhile, the accessories are sold separately at the rate of #4,500. Which means you still paid #70,500 for everything if you can get it.

OP, I will advice you buy the XPen and Smart Cover for #4500 and enjoy your phone. I do not see any insincerity here, you are just wrongly informed.

Sorry for your experience.

3 Likes

Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by monlawal(m): 10:19am On Sep 09, 2017
I am as angry as you are. If they don't make the x pen available to us it would be real injustice
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by kokumo1949: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2017
Diraxkgb:
Its been barely 2 months the infinix note 4 pro came into the nigerian market with a promise to revolutionize the smartphone market. The hype and expectations of the phone in the market made the makers not to wait for the accessories of this phone to be complete before hitting the market.
Long story short, I am one of the people that bought the infinix note 4 pro immediately it came into the market last monthbecause of the supposed capabilities of the xpen. At that time the phone came without. Myself and a few others that bought this phone at the slot outlet in V.I were promised by the sales rep that the xpen would come by the ending of August 2017. We were made to fill some details with which they would use to contact us for the xpen immediately it comes in. She even confirmed that we would be made priority for the xpen.

Till date that did not happen not minding the regular follow ups on this. To my greatest suprise, infinix is now currently selling the note 4 pro along with the xpen at an extra cost of N4,500. For all the people that bought this phone at launch without the xpen, they have refused to make/sell this xpen. One of the sales reps was even suggesting i sell the current one i have and then buy the one with Xpen.

I have gone round all the retail outlets in Lagos including the computer village at ikeja to explore possiblities of buying this xpen all to no avail. Rather what i see is the phone with the xpen for sale. Now i ask what is the fate of those of us that bought this phone early at launch without the Xpen. This is the height of insincerity in sales and aftersales support and such should not be encouraged in our country.

Fellow nairalanders, please do not fall victim of this insincerity from infinix.

CC: Lalasticala and Mynd44, please assist in this regards so that this issue would be given the desired attention.

best Regards.
Please contact @cpc ie consumer protection couneil or NCC .
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by clems88(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2017
youngreva:
you sould have waited a little b4 buying it
Oyo man grin it is should and not sould grin
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by VictorJoshua(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2017
youngreva:
you sould have waited a little b4 buying it
My dear,why not proffer solution or advise instead of making the op regret.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by freeman67: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2017
Op somehow you are just tarnishing the name/brand image of infinix mobile for nothing.

I was @ Yudala in Bannex Abuja two week before the release of Infinix Note 4 series. On enquiry I was told that there was going to be 3 types of Note 4 to be released @ 3 different times.

The 1st will be the Note 4 LTE (2GB RAM &16GB ROM) to be released first..@ the least amount.

The 2nd will be Note 4 pro (3GB RAM & 32GB ROM) to be released a month or so..@ a higher price

While the 3rd will be the Note 4 pro (3GB RAM & 32GB RAM with Xpen & pouch) to be released last @ the highest price.

That said, As Nigerians we can be funny sometimes always trying to outsmart each other. It is either you are not being truthful with your account of paying for the Xpen version hoping to pay less for more or you were played by slot (seller) in order to record more sales.

None of that is the fault of infinix mobile as a company and producer of that phone. If actually what you piad for 'not what you thought you paid for' is for the Xpen version then you should direct your grouse @ slot mobile who sold it to you.

1 Like

Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Samswags9(m): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2017
Y'all Confused Human Beings

There Are Only Three Variants Of Note 4

1. Note 4 2gb + 16gb (Without xpen and xpen is also not supported as well) #58K

2. Note 4 Pro 3gb + 32 GB (With xpen support, Which means it supports Xpen but Unfortunately, Xpen And Smart Case Are Not Included In The Pack, But You Can Get The Xpen And Smart Case Seperately.). #66K

3. Note 4 Pro 3gb + 32gb (Xpen And Smart Case Supported And It is also included in the Pack Altogether ) #70,500

Shikena

1 Like

Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by sentix(m): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2017
Sorry but I think you are lying.

It was stated categorically on infinix website that the note pro will come with xpen.

For the stated rrp of 66000

But once they saw everyone waiting for d pro they decided to make d xpen a separate product.

In everything you do sincerity goes a long way.

skino4united:

1. Note 4 (2+16)
2. Note 4 (3+32) and
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Diraxkgb(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2017
toljosade:
Hello Diraxkgb, I get your point as to the availability of the Xpen and cover to those who first bought the Note 4 Pro. But It is possible that Infinix plan to give you the Xpen on time was beyond their control as there are many issues that can cause this such as delays like shipping hazards, custom delay and others. But be rest assured that the Xpen and cover will be made available soon. Sorry about the unfortunate delay. It hurts to see that if you had waited a little you would have got the Note 4 pro with Xpen. Infinix is a Good brand that cares and that is why they made a phone that uses Xpen just like samsung.
Thanks for your response which is very reasonable. To think of the fact that its because of the xpen that i bought thia phone. I understand logistics challenges but infinix could also do well to educate thier sales reps and other contact points on how to manage the customers as regards this. Selling the onea with xpen without supplying same for the ones that bought earlier reeks of double standards.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Diraxkgb(m): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2017
Sherman1759:

Brother how is the phone's camera is it sharp and Betty than not 3?
Honestly bro, the camera is extremely sharp and clear.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Diraxkgb(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2017
sentix:
Sorry but I think you are lying.

It was stated categorically on infinix website that the note pro will come with xpen.

For the stated rrp of 66000

But once they saw everyone waiting for d pro they decided to make d xpen a separate product.

In everything you do sincerity goes a long way.

Many thanks bro for calling a spade a spade. I did not want to engage him on this cos its obvious he could be their representative
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Diraxkgb(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2017
freeman67:
Op somehow you are just tarnishing the name/brand image of infinix mobile for nothing.

I was @ Yudala in Bannex Abuja two week before the release of Infinix Note 4 series. On enquiry I was told that there was going to be 3 types of Note 4 to be released @ 3 different times.

The 1st will be the Note 4 LTE (2GB RAM &16GB ROM) to be released first..@ the least amount.

The 2nd will be Note 4 pro (3GB RAM & 32GB ROM) to be released a month or so..@ a higher price

While the 3rd will be the Note 4 pro (3GB RAM & 32GB RAM with Xpen & pouch) to be released last @ the highest price.

That said, As Nigerians we can be funny sometimes always trying to outsmart each other. It is either you are not being truthful with your account of paying for the Xpen version hoping to pay less for more or you were played by slot (seller) in order to record more sales.

None of that is the fault of infinix mobile as a company and producer of that phone. If actually what you piad for 'not what you thought you paid for' is for the Xpen version then you should direct your grouse @ slot mobile who sold it to you.
freeman, its obvious you did not read my post well. There is nothing i will gain by tarnishing the image as i use this product. Read between the lines and call a spade a spade baba. I knew very well wat i bought and had all relevant infor. If tbis is about slot, how come that the infinix themselves do not even have this xpen in thier office for people to buy?

By the way bro, there are only note 4 and note 4 pro. We know dier specifications. All those other 3 variants you are talking about are semantics.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Diraxkgb(m): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2017
Techpaded:
hnmm! No option but to wait.
For how long? I can tell you sis this can only be obtainable in the nigerian market. For Infinix to now start selling the pro with the xpen knowing full well that they had earlier sold this same phone without the xpen is treachery! The pro was built to come with the xpen!
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Diraxkgb(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2017
smudge2079:
what makes you say so?
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Diraxkgb(m): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2017
Samswags9:
Y'all Confused Human Beings

There Are Only Three Variants Of Note 4

1. Note 4 2gb + 16gb (Without xpen and xpen is also not supported as well) #58K

2. Note 4 Pro 3gb + 32 GB (With xpen support, Which means it supports Xpen but Unfortunately, Xpen And Smart Case Are Not Included In The Pack, But You Can Get The Xpen And Smart Case Seperately.). #66K

3. Note 4 Pro 3gb + 32gb (Xpen And Smart Case Supported And It is also included in the Pack Altogether ) #70,500

Shikena

Oga, its obvious you have never visited Inifinx website to see details of the note series. Please do and inform yourself as what you said up dere no follow at all!!
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Diraxkgb(m): 11:38am On Sep 09, 2017
kokumo1949:

Please contact @cpc ie consumer protection couneil or NCC .
Bro please how can i do this? I would like to do so please as thinga like dia only flourish when good people see it and do nothing.
Re: The Insincerity Of Makers Of The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Diraxkgb(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2017
monlawal:
I am as angry as you are. If they don't make the x pen available to us it would be real injustice
I dont know how far you have gone with trying to get the pen but bro, what i gathered is that there is no plan to make d pen seperately available for those of us that bought earlier.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Airtel Backlash Is Misguided! / Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help / NCC Disqualifies Nigerians Below 18 From Getting SIM Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.