Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Kanu Is Brave, But I Need To Give Him 1 Round & Anoint Him With My kitten - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kanu Is Brave, But I Need To Give Him 1 Round & Anoint Him With My kitten (380 Views)

”I Felt Someone Was Fingering My kitten In The Middle Of The Night” Nigeria Lady / (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! / I Owe Nobody A Tight kitten, If You Can't Swim Then You Drown- Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Is Brave, But I Need To Give Him 1 Round & Anoint Him With My kitten by Eka111(m): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ever since Nnamdi Knau surfaced in the Biafran struggle he has since been one of the most talked about men in Nigeria.

Ladies drool over him all because of his bravery, they don't even want to know he is married to a very beautiful woman.

Sometime ago a lady posted on facebook that the biafran leader should please come and impregnate her.

Now, another lady by the name Eke Jacinta, with the twitter handle @Afikpo_cheek posted something very epic. She wrote: "I like Nnnamdi Kanu, he is brave, But I think something is missing, I need to give him one round and anoint him with fresh oil from my kitten"
See pictures and full story here

(1) (Reply)

Sorry For Not Completing My Programme / Little Girl Child Blasts Women Desperate For Marriage (video) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.