Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

”I Felt Someone Was Fingering My kitten In The Middle Of The Night” Nigeria Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ”I Felt Someone Was Fingering My kitten In The Middle Of The Night” Nigeria Lady (3738 Views)

A Young Guy Was Fingering Her Sugar Mummy In The Bus / Is It Not Fingering ? My BF Is 53yrs Old, He Said My Vagina Is Smelling Sp3rm... / "Fingering My Wet Pussy So Deep Make Me Relax!" - Slay Queen Shares Leak! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”I Felt Someone Was Fingering My kitten In The Middle Of The Night” Nigeria Lady by Jeroboy(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2020
https://kicknaija.com.ng/2020/06/09/i-felt-someone-was-fingering-my-puy-in-the-middle-of-the-night-nigeria-lady/

After the burial arrangements..it wasnt a big one tho, I followed my aunt to her village since we havent seen in a long time.we got there and I met my cousin..paternal cousin, we used to be close when we were Young until I came to Lagos and we lost contact I was so happy to see him..we ate and finally the day got dark and my aunt showed me where to sleep, the same room with her son..the room I slept in is a different room from where she slept..she kept my bed down and his bed beside mine..we talked for sometime till I finally slept He didnt stop until he finished..I stood up and went to the door crying..he immediately came to kneel begging me that it was the devil..I shouted and he closed my mouth saying I should not shout and the door was locked ..I sat down close to the door crying till morning..

My eyes were red and swollen..my aunt saw me and said I shouldnt cry I couldnt say anything to her..I was scared she might not believe me..and I didnt have a phone then to call my sister to tell her.i forced myself to act normal When I got back to Lagos..I called my elder sister to tell her about it..she was soo angry..she called my aunt to report.my aunt questioned the boy and he called me on phone in her presence asking me that why am I lying against him..I was surprised, I ended the call My uncles started calling up and down.. shouting at me, Calling me all sort of names that why didnt I tell my aunt when it happened, that why am I bringing it up now..and mind you..I told my sister about this few weeks after it happened..the boy finally agreed The rest of his life in prison but dont make the mistake I made..dont close your mouth speak out..dont protect any rapist..no matter who he or she is to you..even if they dont believe you..its better you speak out before they turn tables against you.

1 Share

Re: ”I Felt Someone Was Fingering My kitten In The Middle Of The Night” Nigeria Lady by cheesmooth(m): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2020
Ok
Re: ”I Felt Someone Was Fingering My kitten In The Middle Of The Night” Nigeria Lady by adontcare(f): 11:20am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: ”I Felt Someone Was Fingering My kitten In The Middle Of The Night” Nigeria Lady by Vyzz: 11:27am On Jun 09, 2020
I feel like the moniker of the girl above
Re: ”I Felt Someone Was Fingering My kitten In The Middle Of The Night” Nigeria Lady by Adaibeku(f): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2020
Dis must be mamagee3
Re: ”I Felt Someone Was Fingering My kitten In The Middle Of The Night” Nigeria Lady by paulolee(m): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2020
i dnt gv a FCK nt until a gat a condom endorsement..maybe its ur spiritual husband after e don watch brazziers
Re: ”I Felt Someone Was Fingering My kitten In The Middle Of The Night” Nigeria Lady by illicit(m): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2020
Absurd accusation
Re: ”I Felt Someone Was Fingering My kitten In The Middle Of The Night” Nigeria Lady by DEIFIED(m): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
The story has head with tail, but no body. mtewww

2 Likes

Re: ”I Felt Someone Was Fingering My kitten In The Middle Of The Night” Nigeria Lady by senatepresido: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
if true, you nor enjoy the fingering
Re: ”I Felt Someone Was Fingering My kitten In The Middle Of The Night” Nigeria Lady by kiddkash(m): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
there is nothing left I haven't seen on earth

Re: ”I Felt Someone Was Fingering My kitten In The Middle Of The Night” Nigeria Lady by raphy(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
when u sleep spread legs from east to.west.and forget to.lock.ur door . even mr rat will see free hole o hide.

finger of God.imagine.

(1) (Reply)

She Gives Everybody But Me / Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? / “OMG”: Is This True Love Or Love Of Money, See These Pictures And Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.