Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? (3234 Views)

Curvy Slay Queen In Romantic Mood With Old Granny Sugar Daddy, Spark Outrage / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / Man Rocks His Fiancee In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
There's always an attachment.

2 Likes

Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Angy55(f): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
sunshineG:
many young ladies will/ does not believe it exist
Why referring to ladies alone?
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
Angy55:

How many times would you forgive your wife if you caught her cheating on you? I bet you won't. That is how God loves us, even after committing sin we go down to our knees and ask for mercy and He forgives us.

Would you marry a lady that is HIV positive? Take for example, you've been seeing her around and this feeling of love grew within you. You get to meet and she told you sincerely that she is HIV positive. Won't that feeling of love die?

You met a lady and you fell in love, and she told you sincerely, she's got no womb any longer because of one thing or the other. Won't that feeling of love die?

You met a lady and you fell in love, only for you to discover she is having a kidney problem that requires a transplant in a few weeks, and it's only your kidney that fits in. I can imagine what would go through your mind instantly.

You are just meeting a Lady in a week and you fell in love. Two weeks later, she had accident and got paralysed. Been that it's a new relationship, would you still love her in that condition and get married to her?

Can you fall in love with a blind lady and get married to her? Marrying her before getting she got blind is a different case.

And so many more.

ahh my sister kuku kill me

Regarding the issue of Hiv, I think that is a special case, as it is a issue of live and death. So considerable thought must be given and consultation must be made with professionals in the field of medicine before embarking on anything.

Now the rest of the scenario you have stated can happen to anyone at anytime. Love involves trust and sacrifice. If I truly love someone then I am ready to do anything for them.i.e. I can donate a kidney, marry a blind woman etc

Btw you haven't answered my question now. What conditions do your partner need to meet, before you can fall in love with him? cheesy
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by iamJ(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ladyjumong:
will tell ya once i meet someone worthy of it.
imagine so ur bf is not worth it

Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Angy55(f): 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
sunshineG:

Regarding the issue of Hiv, I think that is a special case, as it is a issue of live and death. So considerable thought must be given and consultation must be made with professionals in the field of medicine before embarking on anything.

Now the rest of the scenario you have stated can happen to anyone at anytime. Love involves trust and sacrifice. If I truly love someone then I am ready to do anything for them.i.e. I can donate a kidney, marry a blind woman etc

Btw you haven't answered my question now. What conditions do your partner need to meet, before you can fall in love with him? cheesy
sunshineG:

Bros you don't need to know
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
Angy55:

grin
Kkk sis let me correct my self
Many young Nigerians don't believe it exist cheesy
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Angy55(f): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
sunshineG:
grin
Kkk sis let me correct my self
Many young Nigerians don't believe it exist cheesy

Good
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Ladyjumong(f): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
iamJ:
imagine so ur bf is not worth it
are kinda tryin to force a lil info outa me or something ?

hmmn, am nt in a relationship
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
Angy55:

Bros you don't need to know
my sis I really want to know
If I didn't, I won't be asking smiley
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by mikesdam: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
Yes, but it's rare.
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Angy55:

Good
sis still waiting for your response
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ladyjumong:

but do you love based on conditions?
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Ladyjumong(f): 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
sunshineG:
but do you love based on conditions?
nope why ask
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by iamJ(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ladyjumong:

nooo, just asking grin
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Ladyjumong(f): 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
iamJ:
nooo, just asking grin
alright. nothing serious tho.
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ladyjumong:
nope why ask
really
No reason
So money is not an issue for you in a relationship?
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Ladyjumong(f): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
sunshineG:
really
No reason
So money is not an issue for you in a relationship?
hmmn, there certain personal issues i dnt like talking about here.

if u really love a guy/gel than that should nt be because of his money. money does nt determines love, it all about what u saw in him that got u magneted
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by vicmangs(m): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
sunshineG:
Yea that's true, because we know only what we know.
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ladyjumong:
hmmn, there certain personal issues i dnt like talking about here.

if u really love a guy/gel than that should nt be because of his money. money does nt determines love, it all about what u saw in him that got u magneted
so there is a condition then, right?
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
vicmangs:
Yea that's true, because we know only what we know.
hmmm
So those ladies only know money right?
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by vicmangs(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
sunshineG:
hmmm
So those ladies only know money right?
hhahaa u said so I didn't!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Ladyjumong(f): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
sunshineG:
so there is a condition then, right?
what u saw in him got nothing related to conditions. love just happens, it doesnt care about ur good or bad aspect or is that also a condition from ur view ?
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Joliep: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
Yes, it does exist but its rare....
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Ladyjumong(f): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
hmn
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
sunshineG:
The condition of sex, d condition of money... Both sexes are guilty. Don't point to ladies only pls.
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ladyjumong:
what u saw in him got nothing related to conditions. love just happens, it doesnt care about ur good or bad aspect or is that also a condition from ur view ?
hmmm
Are you saying you don't have what you are looking for in a guy?
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nma27:
The condition of sex, d condition of money... Both sexes are guilty. Don't point to ladies only pls.
yes I have corrected my self thank you
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
sunshineG:
yes I have corrected my self thank you
Calm down on d love posts biko
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nma27:
Calm down on d love posts biko
my sis this is romance section now, what do you want me to post? cheesy
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
sunshineG:
my sis this is romance section now, what do you want me to post? cheesy
OK. Continue.
Re: Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nma27:
OK. Continue.
ok thanks
I will think about it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Real Truth About A High Value Woman You Need To Know / Help! I Don't Trust My Girlfriend Of 3 Years Anymore / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Oga's Wife,now This Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.