Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

"How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (22024 Views)

The Occult Or Occultism! / Something You Need To Know About the evil of Witchcraft, Magic And Sorcery / Does Using Healing Crystals Fall Under Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by hanassholesolo: 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
chalantmike:
recently I ran into a Christian, who had occultic knowledge, minimal occultic knowledge especially from a Christians perspective, let's just say his not a sleeping Christian buh his awaken.

he asked me a question relating to the occult, at first, I was just going ignore the question, because by law an occultists are not permitted to share knowledge with uninitiated,

Mathew 7:6
“Don’t give that which is holy to the dogs, neither throw
your pearls before the pigs, lest perhaps they trample
them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

buh then a voice said indulge him, at first I argued then the voice still said the same thing, so decided to indulge him.

when it comes to debate I like to floor Christians especially the clueless ones, the fanatics, and the sheep Christians.

the clueless ones: are those that just call themselves Christians

the fanatics : are those Aimee with knowledge of the bible, well brainwashed buh little to no spirituality, spirituality is like the soul of Christianity, without that one is like a robot, a Christian robot.

then the sheep : this ones pick the part of the bible that favours them, the brand of heavy hypocrites.

I like this three set of Christians because they put up the most resistance, so its easy to break them down. its more easy to break down a wall then to fight the air or water.

buh this particular Christian was different, he was open minded, less resistance so there was nothing to break down or attack, it turned out to be one of those pleasing intellectual conversation, I kept asking myself

" isn't this niggas supposed to convert me or something "

I spent a week asking myself who this person was, why did the universe send him etc, till I found my answers.

my point is he was difficult to tackle or hold down, cause there was open-minded, and spiritually awaken. I ended up doing all the talking.

I left that conversation being impressed to an extend he changed my perception of Christians.

if yhu want to beat an occultist at his game, yhu have to be able to play on the same playing field, the only way to do that is to know what he knows,because I can assure yhu an occultist knows what yhu know. so if yhuve not worn his shoes it will be very difficult to tackle one.

because everything given to yhu as a Christian and occultist is entitled to all of them,name it fruit if the spirit etc, an occultist is entitled to all of the except one.

Salvation, and occultist by the definition of what salvation is in the bible / biblical context is not entitled to salvation.

because Salvation, eternity means a different thing to an occultist, the difference is in the realm of perception and knowledge.

of all religion in the world, Christianity is the only one that offers Assurance Of Salvation.

but truth be told, that is one of the illusion that an occultist has to transcend.

forgive any errors.

This are the kind of people i wish i had as friends. I usually don't read long post on Nairaland but i couldn't stop reading you post, all the while my right thumb was twiching. Did you do this to me? Who are you?
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by emi14: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
According to 1John 5:17••••"All wrong doing is sin" however preach repentance to every sinner. Do not judge.

1 Like

Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by laiza(m): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
Simple; Just PRAY for him

1 Like

Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Filosofa: 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

You don't preach to an occultic person, you show them the demonstration of the superior power of God.
Acts 13:8-12

8 But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.

9 Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him.

10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

11 And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.

12 Then the deputy, when he saw what was done, believed, being astonished at the doctrine of the Lord.

So these are the steps in preaching to occult person

1: Demonstrate the power of God.
2:They will be humbled by it and give their life to Christ.
3: Tell them about your Jesus Christ
4: Lead them officially to Christ through the sinners prayer.
5: Do follow up on them.

Without power, Paul's Christianity could've become a mockery in the presence of Elymas the sorcerer.
True power is connected to fasting, prayer and purity.

This is the best way so far and so good.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Icon79(m): 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Call him or her to a prayer meeting. Invite me over as a special guest to pray for the family.

Once I start praying, all the demons residing in him/her would begin to manifest physically .... then s/he go sari say power pass power.
Then after prayers, you guys can discuss what just happened.

It works all the time ....

O pari
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Julivas(m): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Preach love to thw person

1 Like

Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by omojeesu(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:

Is pentecostal Chritianity not a cult? In every aspect it resembles a cult.
Does not allow members to think independently
Works at indoctrination of its followers
Seeks to dominate and control its followers
Demands total obedience of its followers
Seeks to control their financial resources and behaviour
Creates the "we are your family" atmosphere asking its followers to dissociate from the world or any persons who may be a threat to them being controlled by the organization.
The level of mind control is total. If they saw a video of their leader committing murder they will defend him saying the person deserved to die or it was photoshopped.
Which one of these churches has not been involved in one Miracle Revival Scam or the other . NONE!!
They have ALL without exception come on TV to project one fake healing miracle or the other and to project one fake prophesy or the other.

Do not be deceived Pentecostal churches are 100% cults

YOU HAVE JUST DESCRIBED WHAT IS NOT BIBLICAL NEW TESTAMENT CHRISTIANITY AS JESUS INTENDED AND STARTED.

IT IS CHRISTIANITY HIJACKED!!
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by fairprince(m): 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
chalantmike:
recently I ran into a Christian, who had occultic knowledge, minimal occultic knowledge especially from a Christians perspective, let's just say his not a sleeping Christian buh his awaken.

he asked me a question relating to the occult, at first, I was just going ignore the question, because by law an occultists are not permitted to share knowledge with uninitiated,

buh then a voice said indulge him, at first I argued then the voice still said the same thing, so decided to indulge him.

when it comes to debate I like to floor Christians especially the clueless ones, the fanatics, and the sheep Christians.

the fanatics : are those Aimee with knowledge of the bible, well brainwashed buh little to no spirituality, spirituality is like the soul of Christianity, without that one is like a robot, a Christian robot.

then the sheep : this ones pick the part of the bible that favours them, the brand of heavy hypocrites.

I like this three set of Christians because they put up the most resistance, so its easy to break them down. its more easy to break down a wall then to fight the air or water.

buh this particular Christian was different, he was open minded, less resistance so there was nothing to break down or attack, it turned out to be one of those pleasing intellectual conversation, I kept asking myself

I spent a week asking myself who this person was, why did the universe send him etc, till I found my answers.

my point is he was difficult to tackle or hold down, cause there was open-minded, and spiritually awaken. I ended up doing all the talking.

I left that conversation being impressed to an extend he changed my perception of Christians.

if yhu want to beat an occultist at his game, yhu have to be able to play on the same playing field, the only way to do that is to know what he knows,because I can assure yhu an occultist knows what yhu know. so if yhuve not worn his shoes it will be very difficult to tackle one.

because everything given to yhu as a Christian and occultist is entitled to all of them,name it fruit if the spirit etc, an occultist is entitled to all of the except one.

Salvation, and occultist by the definition of what salvation is in the bible / biblical context is not entitled to salvation.

because Salvation, eternity means a different thing to an occultist, the difference is in the realm of perception and knowledge.

of all religion in the world, Christianity is the only one that offers Assurance Of Salvation.

but truth be told, that is one of the illusion that an occultist has to transcend.

forgive any errors.

I like your analysis. You are talking like one man that took interest in me in 1998 and wanted me to get blended into his group and teachings. He would always talk about his master, teacher, rabbi and avatars. He knew the Bible well and liked me because I wouldn't rush into arguments like others around me.

But then he wasn't a Christian and only talked about his teacher said. He picked only a few passages of the Bible that suited him and looked for loopholes. He still was not regenerated.

Please are u a Christian?

1 Like

Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by 0m0nnakoda: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
omojeesu:

YOU HAVE JUST DESCRIBED WHAT IS NOT BIBLICAL NEW TESTAMENT CHRISTIANITY AS JESUS INTENDED AND STARTED.

IT IS CHRISTIANITY HIJACKED!!
What evidence have you that Jesus intended for a new testament or a new religion called Chritianity?
How much do you know about the origin of the New testament for you to claim that it reflects the intentions of Jesus .Who do you know wrote the various books. where and when?

Jesus did not start Christianity.

He was a Jew.

In the book of Acts 4:13 we are told that Peter was illiterate. Later we are asked to believe he wroote two books in GREEK How?

This is like saying Buhari wrote a book in Igbo

Jesus was circumcised. Did he intended for us to be circumcised? Yes or No?
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by hezewebs(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Preach Jesus to him, once he has accepted, Nobody will tell him to stop.

1 Like

Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by eterisan(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by fairprince(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ. For it is the power of God unto salvation...
Romans 1: 16.

Leave all the claims of the Occult. They do not have the power of the Holy Spirit. The simple message of the gospel is what one needs and the backing of the Holy Spirit. Argument is good just for academic purposes. But it doesn't usually help in conversion cos they (occultist) will not believe you and their message too is falsehood.

1 cor 2:4... and my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by omojeesu(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
What evidence have you that Jesus intended for a new testament or a new religion called Chritianity?
How much do you know about the origin of the New testament for you to claim that it reflects the intentions of Jesus .Who do you know wrote the various books. where and when?

Jesus did not start Christianity.

He was a Jew.

In the book of Acts 4:13 we are told that Peter was illiterate. Later we are asked to believe he wroote two books in GREEK How?

This is like saying Buhari wrote a book in Igbo

Jesus was circumcised. Did he intended for us to be circumcised? Yes or No?

Time, death and eternity will answer you.

Do you believe in a God who created the universe and your own self?

1 Like

Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by 0m0nnakoda: 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
omojeesu:

Time, death and eternity will answer you.

Do you believe in a God who created the universe and your own self?
Whether I do or not is not relevant to your earlier claim. People have all kinds of ideas about God and the correct way to engage with God. But when challeged about THEIR OWN way they resort to all kinds of obfuscation.
Have you ever enquired into the origin of the New Testament that you bandy about?
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by omojeesu(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
Whether I do or not is not relevant to your earlier claim. People have all kinds of ideas about God and the correct way to engage with God. But when challeged about THEIR OWN way they resort to all kinds of obfuscation.
Have you ever enquired into the origin of the New Testament that you bandy about?

Tell me about the origin of the NT.

Tell me also about YOUR GOD if YOU have one.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by 0m0nnakoda: 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
omojeesu:

Tell me about the origin of the NT.

Tell me also about YOUR GOD if YOU have one.
My God is for me . Do your own research into the origin of the NT
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by omojeesu(m): 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
My God is for me . Do your own research into the origin of the NT

YOU EITHER DON'T HAVE A GOD OR BELIEF IN ONE.

OR YOU ARE NOT PROUD OF YOUR GOD. YOU ARE ASHAMED FOR THE WORLD TO KNOW.

YOU WANTED TO LECTURE ME ON THE ORIGIN OF THE NT BUT YOU'RE NOW PASSING THE BUCK.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by 0m0nnakoda: 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
omojeesu:

YOU EITHER DON'T HAVE A GOD OR BELIEF IN ONE.

OR YOU ARE NOT PROUD OF YOUR GOD. YOU ARE ASHAMED OF IT / HIM / HER.

YOU WANTED TO LECTURE ME ON THE ORIGIN OF THE NT BUT YOU'RE NOW PASSING THE BUCK.
Whether I have a God or not proud or ashamed is not relevant here and no I did not want to lecture you about anything/

You made a claim about NT and I asked for evidence. Clearly you have none and are now obfuscating
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
You need to first make sure that you are WELL grounded otherwise you end up being transformed. Then finally, depend on the Holy Spirit.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by omojeesu(m): 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
Whether I have a God or not proud or ashamed is not relevant here and no I did not want to lecture you about anything/

You made a claim about NT and I asked for evidence. Clearly you have none and are now obfuscating

THE NEW TESTAMENT IS IT'S OWN EVIDENCE. YOU EITHER BELIEVE IT OR REJECT IT.

EITHER DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACTS AND THE TRUTH THEREIN.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by 0m0nnakoda: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
omojeesu:

THE NEW TESTAMENT IS IT'S OWN EVIDENCE. YOU EITHER BELIEVE IT OR REJECT IT.

EITHER DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACTS AND THE TRUTH THEREIN.

Who wrote it and when was it written
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by dwilliams: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
OCCULT CHRISTIANITY
!
THE TRUE WAY TO "CHRIST."

The vast majority of literalist Christians have been unfortunately indoctrinated and brainwashed to believe that the "occult" is sinister and totally evil and, therefore, something "good Christians" must abhor and condemn.

But this is far from the truth!!! The word "occult" is derived from a Greek word that simply means "hidden," "recondite" or that which is known to a select few. In religious and/or metaphysical terms, it refers to a special hidden gnosis, a body of sacred knowledge of God and Nature that is obscured from the generality of humanity but revealed to the tried and tested initiates of the Sacred Mysteries.

Aboriginal Christianity, the one originally promulgated by Jesus The Christ and the Essene Brotherhood, was founded on occultism - the true Path to the special and hidden spiritual knowledge of the Christ Essence within the recesses of our Being. Those that The Master Jesus carefully selected were the "Disciples" who were privately taught the Sacred Mysteries to Self-Realisation; and those who were not so qualified he spoke to them in "parables."

The dichotomy between the two Esoteric-Occult and Exoteric-Public classes is made plain in Matthew 13: 10-13 thus: "And the disciples came and said unto him, 'why speakest thou unto them in parables?' He answered and said unto them, 'Because it is given unto YOU to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is NOT given...Therefore speak I to them in parables; because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand."

The True Origins of the Christian religion is in the sacred and ancient Mystery Schools. This is why Christianity at its highest and gnostic level is a repackaging of the astrotheological teachings of the ancient Egyptian Mystery Schools. And as a modern and veiled Mystery Schools, the requisite gnosis and spiritual knowledge that would enable the "true followers" of Jesus to attain their individual Christhood is "hidden" and can only be revealed to the "tried and tested" Disciples of Light.

From the beginning of Time, the true knowledge of God and Nature have always been "occult" or "hidden" from the unprepared. Only the Disciples of Light have revealed them to the world. To concur, the Gnostic Apostle Paul declared in 1st Corinthians 2: 7: "But we speak the wisdom of God in a Mystery, even the HIDDEN wisdom which God ordained before the world unto our glory!!!"

Occult Christianity is the True Path to Realising the Christ Essence Within. Let those who have ears hear!!!

proudly an occult

1 Like

Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by omojeesu(m): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:

Who wrote it and when was it written

You're internet savvy. Just type your questions on Google.

Your questions reveal your position. It is obvious you don't believe the content of the New Testament nor the God and Saviour projected by it.

You are online to exhibit your rejection and rebellion to that same God and to ridicule those of us who love, worship and serve Him despite our imperfections.

We know your god. You are doing the assignment given to you by your god.

YOU want to win an argument. I concede defeat.

But note these:

Matthew 12:30

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Romans 1:22

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

GOOD LUCK IN THE PATH YOU HAVE CHOSEN.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by 0m0nnakoda: 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
omojeesu:

You're internet savvy. Just type your questions on Google.

Your questions reveal your position. It is obvious you don't believe the content of the New Testament nor the God and Saviour projected by it.

You are online to exhibit your rejection and rebellion to that same God and to ridicule those of us who love, worship and serve Him despite our imperfections.

We know your god. You are doing the assignment given to you by your god.

YOU want to win an argument. I concede defeat.

But note these:

Matthew 12:30

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Romans 1:22

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

GOOD LUCK IN THE PATH YOU HAVE CHOSEN.
For me it is very important to question who wrote it > That is crucial just the same whay I question Muhammids claim that God told him to produce the Quran .Who should I believe and why .Or should I believe anyone who claims God sent him with a message for me?

1 Like

Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Analee(f): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 7 September 2014 ·
www.livingwaters.com
preaching is good,bt wont mak any deep impact,cos situatn lik ds dnt need plenty grammar,is power dat breaks yoke dat is wat is required so 4m nw henceforth tell dem to go OPM doctor Jesus city@aluu pH.tank me later
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by godwinonyilog: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hmmm telling some to quit his hobby is like making him your enemy.
Becareful the way you preach to those people.
Although as preacher you need to do your work....
But no talk say I no warn you oooo
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Samsimple:
If u like ur head dnt tell them "its nt good to" ...as for the preaching wait for Analice she go help u
But you didn't quote me well? Why should he wait for me? Can't you tell him?
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by omojeesu(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
For me it is very important to question who wrote it > That is crucial just the same whay I question Muhammids claim that God told him to produce the Quran .Who should I believe and why .Or should I believe anyone who claims God sent him with a message for me?

Paul, Peter, John, Luke, etc wrote. The identities of the writers are known. Mostly ordinary everyday people like you and I. Sometimes they dictated and someone penned.

Many were letters.

Why don't you read all of them?

You either accept them as true or not. In most cases they identified themselves and the ones who penned and intended primary recipient.

Good luck.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
chalantmike:

forgive any errors.
I like you, and believe me, i don't like people easily. That said.

About, this esoteric Christian you met, i will really like for us to talk about him. What made you taken by him.
how can a Christian be an occultists?
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by 0m0nnakoda: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
omojeesu:

Paul, Peter, John, Luke, etc wrote. The identities of the writers are known. Mostly ordinary everyday people like you and I. Sometimes they dictated and someone penned.

Many were letters.

Why don't you read all of them?

You either accept them as true or not. In most cases they identified themselves and the ones who penned and intended primary recipient.

Good luck.
Actually the identities ARE NOT KNOWN.This claim is simply NOT TRUE. Without doing any research on the subject the tendency is to assume this but the truth is that Jesus Disciples were largely illiterate.
Peter certainly was a fisherman and the same bible in Acts 4:13 describes him as illiterate. So how then did an illiterate fishermen from Galillee suddenly become literate and literate not just in his native Hebrew or Aramaic the lingua franca that Jesus spoke but GREEK. When and where did he learn GREEK? Why write in Greek. In case you don't know all 27 books of the New Testament were written in Greek. WHY
Any pastor or preacher that went to bible school knows the truth of the NT but keep quiet because it allows them to control the gullible.

The other question is this The NT as we know it consisted of these 27 letters, books, gospels etc written by different people at diffferent times. They were never collected ito one volume in one place that we now calll the NT until a canon was agreed hundreds of years after any of these purported authors died. The decision on what went in or what was kept out of the NT was made by in Rome by the catholic church. This is not a secret except to those who claim to be Christians.Everyone else knows this. My thing is not to say that its contents are true or false but where did it come from first before we talk about the content.
So to say Peter wrote anything is like saying a Fulani Herdsman wrote a religious text in Igbo language
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hiccups:
shocked
The most important question is how do you know one is practicing these? While it is true there are increasing numbers of people who are into Sorcery or occult, our basis of conclusion may be wrong.

Preaching to cultist or sorcerer is no different from others but cases of these group accepting the gospel are often associated with encounter (spiritual) not just preaching. This is because a good numbers of them have better knowledge of the bible than most Christians. However, such knowledge are used for evil purposes.

My humble suggestion is to pray more that they have encounter with God, preach less to them
I'M glad i read this before commenting.

Pray, wait, and wait for an opening.

1 Like

Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
People like that won't listen to you, Christ meets them personally. With all the wisdom Daniel had, how could he have reached Nebuchadnezzar?

Ask God for a personal encounter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram / Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.