Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,433 members, 7,836,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

"How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (22127 Views)

The Occult Or Occultism! / Something You Need To Know About the evil of Witchcraft, Magic And Sorcery / Does Using Healing Crystals Fall Under Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
PastorAIO:

22And Moses was instructed in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and he was mighty in his words and deeds.

Act7: 22
And yet when a higher power came into play the wisdom of Egypt fell flat. Even the Wise men (Magicians) of Egypt cried out to Pharaoh to let the Israelites leave their land because their God was angry.

Exodus:8:17-19
And they did so; for Aaron stretched out his hand with his rod, and smote the dust of the earth, and it became lice in man, and in beast; all the dust of the land became lice throughout all the land of Egypt.

And the magicians did so with their enchantments to bring forth lice, but they could not: so there were lice upon man, and upon beast.

Then the magicians said unto Pharaoh, This is the finger of God...
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Solomon's wisdom was greater than the wisdom of all the people of the East,
and greater than all the wisdom of Egypt

- 1 Kings 4:30

The wisdom of the East and all wisdom of Egypt is no match for the wisdom that comes directly from God or that has God as the only source
The East then meant Babylon by the way.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
PastorAIO:

4For when Solomon was old his wives turned away his heart after other gods, and his heart was not wholly true to the Lord his God, as was the heart of David his father. 5For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites. 6So Solomon did what was evil in the sight of the Lord and did not wholly follow the Lord, as David his father had done. 7Then Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the abomination of Moab, and for Molech the abomination of the Ammonites, on the mountain east of Jerusalem.

1Kings 11
When was this? was it when he had already received this wisdom or after? When was the Wisdom given to him? Was it in his old age when he allowed his wives to sway him of when he just took his father's throne?

And, after going after the abominations (Occultism and sorcery) of other nations, What was his conclusion? Did he praise and attributed his wisdom to those gods?

When you quote Scriptures, think.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
PastorAIO:

So much for all that great wisdom!!
Point is, his wisdom didn't come from satan as you try to pass up here. His wisdom was from a higher power, Yahweh.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
analice107:

Jethro was a High to what deity? And, even if he were, in Jethro's time, Yahweh was not known to them, so everyone worshiped satan.

When you talk about Moses seeking counsel from Jethro, that wasn't true, Jethro visited and saw how Moses was encumbered with the running of the camp alone, he gave a wise and an elderly counsel to Moses. It doesn't take a satanist to know that in that circumstance Moses needed help.

And, when i read through that, i didn't see the god of Jethro anointing the men Moses chose to run the camp with him, i saw Yahweh doing that.
so, pls stop making things look like satan has a hand in running God's business.

Its a tree ,it has always been a tree, the branches is not the problem, it is the practitioner that problem lies with, modern day occultic way heavily acknowledge and owe a big thank yhu to Solomon. Do yhu know why, do yhu know how Solomon was able to access certain knowledge and know what he knew, do yhu remember the religion of his wives their sacrifices that he partook in, the foreign merchants he interacted with.
You mean the Occult saw Solomon's wisdom so profound and they believed it must be from satan right? Jesus Christ is the wisdom of God, is he also a satanist?

Talking about Solomon and his wives, you may do well to know that Solomon said he did what he did on purpose, and when he found everything meaningless, he returned to Yahweh with tears and repentance.

You told me here that you guys bypass the Holy Spirit to manipulate the word of God to work for you, do you think that you who do not have the Holy Spirit can have the same wisdom with him who do?

The wisdom in Moses, Solomon, Daniel was the same wisdom of Christ.

Do yhu know that moses father in-law was a high priest to deity, do yhu know that moses seemed council from Jethro on how to govern the children of Israel. Do yhu know who gave moses the staff, the rod he held.
Wow, these Occult people will turn everything to occultism. So every Shepherd staff is an occultic symbol? Moses was 40 years old when he went to Jethro, are you seriously saying that Moses couldn't get a staff to shepherd the sheep under his care?
plissssssssss.

Yhu Christians like to get on a high horse that feeling of entitlement fighting over who gets to sit on daddies lap, yhurz is right everyone else's is wrong blah blah blah. Yhur God is not as narrow minded as yhu are, he has worked with many would/close to occultist in the bible n never faulted those individuals.
We Christians are not fighting over anything. You said here that why do should you the occult need the holy Spirit when you can bypass him? Jehovah does his things the way he does them, you either accept them like that or go your way and you have gone your way. So don't jealous us.

Pls stop believing Satan's lies. Occultist work for satan and disobey God, it is very ridiculous to even say Yahweh worked with the Occult in the Bible.

Ooh analice, don't even know it was thought that muf... Guy or something.

Everyone worshipped Satan, still don't stop Jethro from been a wise council to moses, a father in-law, a friend God still don't condemn him. Yhur still proving my point to me.

Analice, this is the thing why do yhu guys keep saying Satan or something, simple put occultic knowledge had an effect on Abrahamic system of judge.

Yhur seeing it,yhu know it,buh yhu don't want to admit it.

I guess Solomon n occultist have a thing in common then, after everything we still come back to the bible as our base, Remember I told yhu that the bible is a complete book, the flaw was never in God,the holy spirit or the bible,its in yhu guys. With all the rituals the money n power,the masonry still heavily use the bible,hermetic,kabalah etc. We all still come back to the bible, in a way we all still comeback to God buh not the way yhu modern day 21st Christians do it.

Am saying that, if all occultic practice was evil or Jethro a bad person or something God would have asked moses to throw away that staff or something. In a long shot it can still be argued that Jethro probably aided the.magick of moses [its a pure lie, buh yhu can't fend me off if decide to talk this stands, because Jethro is on my side]buh am not laying claim to this ooh

Why is it ridiculous to think such, that Yahweh worked with would be occultist in the bible, its right there or do yhu want to tear that page out, cause it does not settle well with yhu.sorry buh its true
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
chalantmike:

Jethro was not a high priest of Yahweh. Simple he had his own deity.

Your post is too long man.
And, what with Yhu instead of you?

What was the name of Jethro's deity? You brought it up so should know.
chalantmike:

Dude, am already getting workup its right there before yhur eyes yhu don't want to admit it. Yahweh knew who Balaam was yet he still revel his intention to him, Balaam's error was thinking he could bribe Yahweh the way he would normal bribe or appease other deity with blood of animals and shit.
hahahahahaha. Listen, Yahweh is supreme above all. He has sovereignty over all Magicians and sorcerers and can talk to anyone at anytime.

Balaam was a sorcerer, a renown enchanter and diviner who Kings of Nations call to lay curses on their enemies before going to war. The curse is to call the demons to fight against their enemies, only this time, they picked the wrong folk to want to curse. A blessing had already gone forth, so, they still can't be cursed.
chalantmike:

I once engaged in an argument n I made sure to point to them, when yhu working with any deity, yhu never 100% sure of what yhu hear, or read by divination or omen, yhu act base on instruction and sheer faith.
We are 100% sure its the Holy Spirit we are working/walking with. No mistaking that.

chalantmike:

Putting myself in Balaam's shoes let's assume that its the first time Balaam is interacting with the deity Yahweh, there should be a place for loophole, manipulate, bribe,appease after all he has done it before with other deities why should this Yahweh deity be different. Am sure that is what he thought and he paid the price for it.
Shouldn't this then tell you that Yahweh is not like any of your regular deities?
chalantmike:

My point Balaam was not faulted for his way or approach to the tree.

Get some sense
am not even demonstrating outside ur bible, what would now happen if I decide to quote other vias.
lol. Greed is Satan's vise and Our Master, Jesus warned us against the greed and sorcery of Balaam.

Point you began with is trying to convince yourself that Christianity is occultic. You can leave off quoting from the Bible which you are doing a poor job at, and quote your occultic sources.
chalantmike:

Are yhu taking Jesus litrally , don't yhu know he like to speak in parable or context ?

Is a vine a tree or a plant ?

Do plants have branches?.

Would it have been appropriate to call himself the true sourch here, a tree?.

Vine keeper is likely to caretaker here in this
context?[/quote]
You yourself said you were a goat and not a sheep like us Christians, and Jesus says that the goats are the children of darkness, the disobedient and to them, he speaks in parables, no to us the children of the kingdom.

And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
Mark:4:11
chalantmike:

Whenever yhu are ready don't just read, ask yhur self questions like what is this shit trying to say, especially when it comes to Jesus cause his very sneaky with words and like to show his wise and likes to talk like his talking to 10yr olds not adults.
See? you see his words sneeky because you bypass the Holy Spirit. Funny enough, you are bypassing the Holy Spirit hoping to get to who? Yahweh or satan?

To you, the outsiders, his words will be meaningless. Don't worry, we understand.
chalantmike:

Before yhu start quoting that "I am the way" verse.
Yhur Jesus never said he was the only way, and with regards to his target audience his the only way to the father. Dude Balaam was able to reach Yahweh and get his intentions by divination, buh he could not change his intention. So Jesus is not the only way to God.

NO MAN CAN COME TO THE FATHER EXCEPT BY ME. Says Jesus of Nazareth.

Pls stop lying, Balaam never reached Yahweh. No man goes to Yahweh, He comes to you. Anyone who claims he went to Yahweh went to Satan trust me.

chalantmike:

Now as to the meaning of the name Jethro, in Hebrew it means "Abundance, excellence" Abundance is most approximate word. According to the bible it means "His Excellence" ,this one is kind of wrong if yhu want to be strict ,buh also correct

Can't be giving long stories buh it seems Jethro is a title not a name , especially in the way it was used anyway.

Reuel,that should be his name ,it means "friend of God".
Friend ooh not worshiper. The story Jethro still proves my point yhur can follow whatever branch yhu decide and still work with Yahweh, as long as yhur not an enemy, or misuse shit.
Hahahahahahahahaha. This was where i was waiting for you. So Jethro was a friend of God, yet worshipped another god?
Very funny you. lolzzzzzz. A friend of God who worshipped satan, wow.

Abraham was also referred to as a friend of God, which God did he worship?
Guy, pulsssssssssssss.

chalantmike:

The Egyptians failed cause they were opposing side of things a God that they would have worked with,they choose to fight.
Balaam chose to bribe rather than obey, and they both paid the price.
Forget Yahweh even in Real life when a deity says something there isn't always a back door.

On judgement day Christianity is not cup that would be used to measure out to all individuals, that would be stupid, but what the Bleep did yhu do while yhu were Alice, what did yhu do with yhur life.
See how you ended up contradicting yourself.

The source behind the Egyptians and Balaam was the same dear, satan.

The Bible shall be the yardstick to judgement the world. And, it's not Alice, it's Analice.

And, when a lesser deity like satan in any his forms, says a thing, Jehovah over turns it straight. We see it in the case of Balaam.

Lamentations:3:37.
Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?

Isa:44:25
That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;

Isaiah:8:10
Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.

If satan has the power you guys attribute to him, no Christian will be alive today. Satan is powerless to the redeemed, except the hedge is broken by compromise.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
chalantmike:

Everyone worshipped Satan, still don't stop Jethro from been a wise council to moses, a father in-law, a friend God still don't condemn him. Yhur still proving my point to me.

Analice, this is the thing why do yhu guys keep saying Satan or something, simple put occultic knowledge had an effect on Abrahamic system of judge.
But Jethro didn't worship satan. I was edging you into saying it yourself that Jethro was a prophet of God, and you said it.

In the Spiritual realm, there is no middle ground. Yahweh or Satan. No neutrality. And, you yourself said it openly at the beginning of this discussion that you are a goat, and not a sheep like me. And you quoted from the Bible who Christ refers to as goats. You said, you don't follow the Holy Spirit, and you know from the Bible what Jesus calls anyone who wouldn't come to Him through the door, he said that person is a thief and also said , Satan has his threefold ministries on earth, To steal, To Kill and to Destroy.

So, if you won't pass through the (door) Holy Spirit which is Christ Himself, what does that make you? a thief? Who is thief? Satan?

chalantmike:

Yhur seeing it,yhu know it,buh yhu don't want to admit it.

I guess Solomon n occultist have a thing in common then, after everything we still come back to the bible as our base, Remember I told yhu that the bible is a complete book, the flaw was never in God,the holy spirit or the bible,its in yhu guys. With all the rituals the money n power,the masonry still heavily use the bible,hermetic,kabalah etc. We all still come back to the bible, in a way we all still comeback to God buh not the way yhu modern day 21st Christians do it.
Point is, you'd like so much for satan to be the source of all power and wisdom, but sorry, he is not, Yahweh is and you all know it. Keep telling yourself that if that'll make you sleep better at night. But, Solomon although, fell off worshipping his wives gods, never worked for satan, because he had received his wisdom long before those wives came into his life. His wisdom didn't come from the gods of his wives, Jehovah gave him his wisdom.

That is the thing, Satanist uses the Bible because that's where the raw power is. Why aren't you people using the koran and Vehda and all other books, why the Bible? No satanic cult group can stand alone and be anything without leaning on us. Why is that?

quote author=chalantmike post=60853074]
Am saying that, if all occultic practice was evil or Jethro a bad person or something God would have asked moses to throw away that staff or something. In a long shot it can still be argued that Jethro probably aided the.magick of moses [its a pure lie, buh yhu can't fend me off if decide to talk this stands, because Jethro is on my side]buh am not laying claim to this ooh[/quote]
Lolzzz, Jethro was never an occultic person. He was the priest of God.

Jethro is also referred to as Reuel (verse 18) which could indicate the equivalent of a last name. The name Reuel means “friend of God,” so the fact that the Bible calls him first by this name may mean that he was a priest of the Most High God. Do you know who else was referred to by that title? Melchizedek.

Hahahahahahaha. Sorry to bust your bubbles, Jethro is not on your side. You are on Satan's side. Jethro was a priest of the Most high God whose name is Yahweh. lolzzzzzz.
chalantmike:

Why is it ridiculous to think such, that Yahweh worked with would be occultist in the bible, its right there or do yhu want to tear that page out, cause it does not settle well with yhu.sorry buh its true
Who is this would be cultists in the Bible?

Okay, lets outline their occtic activities lets see.

Wait, it just occurred to me now, this is the reason satan counterfeits Yahweh's ways, he hopes to take credit for them. lolzzzzzzzzzzz.

ChalaMike, magic and miracle are two different things. Magic serves no purpose, it's for show, to mesmerize, but, Miracles are life saving. They endure for ever. If a man gets healed miraculously by getting his blind eyes opened, it's eternal, but a magician can never ever attempt to open the eyes of a man born blind. That's the difference.

Magic is immediate while Miracle is eternal. If you disagree give me one magical performance which lasted for more than a day and what purpose it served.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 27, 2017
analice107:

But Jethro didn't worship satan. I was edging you into saying it yourself that Jethro was a prophet of God, and you said it.

In the Spiritual realm, there is no middle ground. Yahweh or Satan. No neutrality. And, you yourself said it openly at the beginning of this discussion that you are a goat, and not a sheep like me. And you quoted from the Bible who Christ refers to as goats. You said, you don't follow the Holy Spirit, and you know from the Bible what Jesus calls anyone who wouldn't come to Him through the door, he said that person is a thief and also said , Satan has his threefold ministries on earth, To steal, To Kill and to Destroy.

So, if you won't pass through the (door) Holy Spirit which is Christ Himself, what does that make you? a thief? Who is thief? Satan?

Point is, you'd like so much for satan to be the source of all power and wisdom, but sorry, he is not, Yahweh is and you all know it. Keep telling yourself that if that'll make you sleep better at night. But, Solomon although, fell off worshipping his wives gods, never worked for satan, because he had received his wisdom long before those wives came into his life. His wisdom didn't come from the gods of his wives, Jehovah gave him his wisdom.

That is the thing, Satanist uses the Bible because that's where the raw power is. Why aren't you people using the koran and Vehda and all other books, why the Bible? No satanic cult group can stand alone and be anything without leaning on us. Why is that?

quote author=chalantmike post=60853074]
Am saying that, if all occultic practice was evil or Jethro a bad person or something God would have asked moses to throw away that staff or something. In a long shot it can still be argued that Jethro probably aided the.magick of moses [its a pure lie, buh yhu can't fend me off if decide to talk this stands, because Jethro is on my side]buh am not laying claim to this ooh
Lolzzz, Jethro was never an occultic person. He was the priest of God.

Jethro is also referred to as Reuel (verse 18) which could indicate the equivalent of a last name. The name Reuel means “friend of God,” so the fact that the Bible calls him first by this name may mean that he was a priest of the Most High God. Do you know who else was referred to by that title? Melchizedek.

Hahahahahahaha. Sorry to bust your bubbles, Jethro is not on your side. You are on Satan's side. Jethro was a priest of the Most high God whose name is Yahweh. lolzzzzzz.

Who is this would be cultists in the Bible?

Okay, lets outline their occtic activities lets see.

Wait, it just occurred to me now, this is the reason satan counterfeits Yahweh's ways, he hopes to take credit for them. lolzzzzzzzzzzz.

ChalaMike, magic and miracle are two different things. Magic serves no purpose, it's for show, to mesmerize, but, Miracles are life saving. They endure for ever. If a man gets healed miraculously by getting his blind eyes opened, it's eternal, but a magician can never ever attempt to open the eyes of a man born blind. That's the difference.

Magic is immediate while Miracle is eternal. If you disagree give me one magical performance which lasted for more than a day and what purpose it served.

Now yhu just becoming erratic, all the stones yhur throwing at me are a miss, its right there ,its not insinuated yhu read yhur seeing it buh yhu don't want to accept it, maybe yhur waiting for the holy spirit to confirm it first, cause even know that it goes against everything that yhur taught, yhu guess were taught to read a story, believe with faith not ask questions.

Let me ask yhu if a kid at Sunday upon listening to the story of Balaam, had asked, sister analice was Balaam punished cause of who he is or cause of his greed and disobedience?.

Am sure yhu would say cause of who is or probably all of the above, just cause the truth wouldn't favour yhu/ what yhu think yhur bible stands for.

If Balaam had decided to work with God, the same way Jethro did, let me ask yhu do yhu think he would have earned that title "friend of God" or something simpler.

Let me even explain e naming convention used here
In Hebrew " El " means God, the Hebrew is read from right to left, yhu find that majority of angel starts with "El" or have something to do with ,try to see the names of angels as a description of Gods or nature vias Michael, Uriel, Muriel, Gabriel etc yhu would find a heavy inscription of either el or al in the names of angel.

The other names like Adonai,Elohim,el shadai etc are not Gods names per say more like key word used to open certain doors let me put it this, their sacred word meaning specific things/actions charged with specific spiritual intent aka incantations.
The Jews don't mention this case of words any how the way yhu so called Christians do ,there specific rituals for this class of words, yhu shouldn't be mentioning this words anyhow, there is a storyline in the bible behind this words, instance where they were used an mention.
Its like telling God to uproot a tree or kill somebody, yhu don't want to be shouting " God kill somebody every time"

Any other thing, do yhu were called by faith as believers in Christ " not Christians " don't deceive yhurself heaven does not the word Christian, Christianity is a human thing ,believe is Gods own "what heaven recognises".

The bible is not yhur own as per being a Christian/Christianity its not yhurself, it belongs to the Jews, if yhur looking for a religion to lay claims to the bible a direct claim, its the Judaism, the version of the bible yhur holding was drawn out of theirs by the Catholics who gave yhu guys yhur bible. Before people like yhu guys start to lay claims to the bible, the Catholics should first start, so stop saying that

" why do occultist want our book, why can't they leave"
Occultist had yhur bible, influence its centuries ago before yhu had a chance to touch, don't get me started on the number of scholars/theologist/theist that were not Christians yet were involved in writings, forget about theologist ,Scholars let's talks about the writers,poets involved in it writing. Or yhuve not noticed the change into he writing style in the bible,duo I don't expect yhu to know.
DUO YHU WERE CALLED BY FAITH NOT WORKS, THE BIBLE IS NOT YHUR OWN STOP ACTING LIKE AN ENTITLED CHILD,BECAUSE THAT HOW YHU CHRISTIANS ACT,ITS NOT YHURS TO BEGIN WITH.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 27, 2017
On Jethro case since yhu don't want to admit he served other deities and was not a worshipper of Yahweh but a friend to both God and his people
Then hmm read this

I actually but yhur bent on denying the obvious so another approach.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midian

The Midianites were the descendants of Midian, who was a son of Abraham through his wife Keturah. This can be seen in the following Biblical passages. Genesis 25:1-2 1Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah. And she bare him Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah. (King James Version)[7]

The Midianites through their apparent religio-political connection with the Moabites

Jethro never partook in any of Yahwehs rite or anything he was an outsider, buh he knew very well about Yahweh. Am sure Balaam knew too, Balaam was a case of greed, pharaoh was a case of stubborn heart.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2017
chalantmike:

[b] i ask a lot of questions. God encourages us to ask Him questions, that's why He said in Isaiah 41:21 for us to come to Him with our strong reasons and present our cases. in Isaiah 1:18, He says, Come let us reason together... If Yahweh wants his followers to just follow, He won't ask us to do the above.

Whoever told you that we just believe without reasoning, told you a lie.

[quote author=chalantmike post=60867314]
Let me ask yhu if a kid at Sunday upon listening to the story of Balaam, had asked, sister analice was Balaam punished cause of who he is or cause of his greed and disobedience?.

Am sure yhu would say cause of who is or probably all of the above, just cause the truth wouldn't favour yhu/ what yhu think yhur bible stands for.

If Balaam had decided to work with God, the same way Jethro did, let me ask yhu do yhu think he would have earned that title "friend of God" or something simpler.
This is what i will answer the kid; God doesn't reject our persons, He rejects our actions. That's why, wen we repent, he accepts us back. Balaam wasn't killed because of who he was, it was because of his counsel which caused 25 thousand men to die in one day because of Sin.

And Yes, if Balaam had worked with God the way Jethro did, he would've earned that name.

Let me ask you, Who was Abraham before Yahweh pulled him out? Wasn't he an idol worshipper?

who was Saul, who became Paul?

Have you heard the Allusion of the prodigal son?

Who was Rahab? wasn't she a Madam, who owned a LovePeddler house? Did God forgive her? Yes.

When we realize our sins, turn away from them and acknowledge God, he accepts us back. Stop listening to the lies of satan bro.

chalantmike:

Let me even explain e naming convention used here
In Hebrew " El " means God, the Hebrew is read from right to left, yhu find that majority of angel starts with "El" or have something to do with ,try to see the names of angels as a description of Gods or nature vias Michael, Uriel, Muriel, Gabriel etc yhu would find a heavy inscription of either el or al in the names of angel.

The other names like Adonai,Elohim,el shadai etc are not Gods names per say more like key word used to open certain doors let me put it this, their sacred word meaning specific things/actions charged with specific spiritual intent aka incantations.
The Jews don't mention this case of words any how the way yhu so called Christians do ,there specific rituals for this class of words, yhu shouldn't be mentioning this words anyhow, there is a storyline in the bible behind this words, instance where they were used an mention.
Its like telling God to uproot a tree or kill somebody, yhu don't want to be shouting " God kill somebody every time"
of what significance is all the above?
chalantmike:

Any other thing, do yhu were called by faith as believers in Christ " not Christians " don't deceive yhurself heaven does not the word Christian, Christianity is a human thing ,believe is Gods own "what heaven recognises".
I totally agree with you on this. By their fruits you shall know them, not by the tags or titles. But, those your actions tally with his ways?
chalantmike:

The bible is not yhur own as per being a Christian/Christianity its not yhurself, it belongs to the Jews, if yhur looking for a religion to lay claims to the bible a direct claim, its the Judaism, the version of the bible yhur holding was drawn out of theirs by the Catholics who gave yhu guys yhur bible. Before people like yhu guys start to lay claims to the bible, the Catholics should first start, so stop saying that.
It's like saying the Written Word of God is not directed to me as a Christian, but to someone else. Do you even know what the Bible is?

The Catholic did not give me the Bible, the Holy Spirit did. Left for them, no one besides their topmost priests will have a Bible, so pls be guided.
why do occultist want our book, why can't they leave"
Occultist had yhur bible, influence its centuries ago before yhu had a chance to touch, don't get me started on the number of scholars/theologist/theist that were not Christians yet were involved in writings, forget about theologist ,Scholars let's talks about the writers,poets involved in it writing. Or yhuve not noticed the change into he writing style in the bible,duo I don't expect yhu to know.
Men, under the influence of satan, have tried over the Centuries to alter and subvert the Scriptures, But the wind bloweth where it listed. You can feel it but can't control it, so is the Spirit behind the Word of God Like you said when we began this discourse, you said you the occult are not led by the Holy Spirit who is Christ, but by another force to get what you want from the Bible, and i said yes, you can do that, but the end shall tell.

Even Jesus said, the thief enters not through the door (Jesus), but through the window.
DUO YHU WERE CALLED BY FAITH NOT WORKS, THE BIBLE IS NOT YHUR OWN STOP ACTING LIKE AN ENTITLED CHILD,BECAUSE THAT HOW YHU CHRISTIANS ACT,ITS NOT YHURS TO BEGIN WITH.
You right have said 'I am called', how then you can say the Word of God is not to me?

Isaiah:43:1
But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Analice, and he that formed thee, O Analice, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

I don't know what you are talking about. I'm a child of God, how then am i not entitled to my father's inheritances?

Guy, the door is still open. pls come in.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by PastorAIO: 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
analice107:

Point is, his wisdom didn't come from satan as you try to pass up here. His wisdom was from a higher power, Yahweh.

Actually my point is that there is occult in every religion.

Building shrines to foreign gods on a high place is not occult. It is exposed. What is hidden is occult and what is exposed on a high place is not occult. It's a very simple point really.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by PastorAIO: 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
analice107:

And yet when a higher power came into play the wisdom of Egypt fell flat. Even the Wise men (Magicians) of Egypt cried out to Pharaoh to let the Israelites leave their land because their God was angry.

Exodus:8:17-19
And they did so; for Aaron stretched out his hand with his rod, and smote the dust of the earth, and it became lice in man, and in beast; all the dust of the land became lice throughout all the land of Egypt.

And the magicians did so with their enchantments to bring forth lice, but they could not: so there were lice upon man, and upon beast.

Then the magicians said unto Pharaoh, This is the finger of God...

You continue to miss it. Try harder.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by PastorAIO: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
That is one aspect of sorcery
What of the flip side?

SMH. Deductive fallacy

Christians?
That term or word, totally is a misnomer
but that is not germane to the thread's title and original post

Truth decay, lies and misinformation
That is what happens, what people get, when they refuse to brush up on the bible themselves

So what is the flip side? Since you know it so well.

So how is a pharmacist NOT a witch?

So if you are an illiterate you are condemned to 'truth decay, lies and misinformation'
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by PastorAIO: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
analice107:

And she persists in mendacity.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by MuttleyLaff: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
chalantmike:
Really don't know how yhu guys do this quoting in blocks
SMH

chalantmike:
am sure yhu should be able to pick where it belongs
SMH, ffs...
You better brush up your coding skills
because I wont strain myself trying to make heads or tails of your post, next time you play this prank.

chalantmike:
Yhur asking a question yhu already know the answer too
Of course, I already know the answer
and it is obvious I asked the question for your benefit

chalantmike:
He is not called the Abrahamic God, the God of Abraham out of fashion.
No race/ nation served him, yhu Jethro was not a high priest of God and yhu know
He never claimed to be a high priest of God
he, understandably, simply was priest of Midian

chalantmike:
if he were he would have been mention,
[b]if the name of Jethro's deity was important am
or Jethro had affiliation with the Isreal am sure the writers of the bible wouldn't skip it
SMH, apart from Abraham's unique and special son's name, please list the names of his other children
Connect the dots from the names, to see the "affiliation with the Isreal" and how Jethro would have had prior knowledge of Yahweh
PS: I've seen you've now gone to brush up info, looking up Jethro's geneology and etcetera

chalantmike:
am pretty sure narrow minded finatics like yhu skipped the name of that deity
so as to avoid situations like this that does not favour yhur debate
am pretty sure you're beginning to realise you're out of your depth
and know really nothing, about the matter

chalantmike:
Jethro was not a high priest of Yahweh.
I dont know why you are bandying high priest about
Why would Jethro ever had been a high priest, he is the third priest, after Melchizedek and Potipherah; mentioned in the bible
Jethro was a priest of Midian

Of course, the high priest title and office instituted by Yahweh, didnt start before Aaron, the elder brother of Moses

If you know the roles of the high priests, then you'll know why "Jethro was not a high priest of Yahweh"

chalantmike:
Simple he had his own deity
9Jethro rejoiced over all the good things the LORD had done for Israel when He rescued them from the power of the Egyptians.
10“Praise the LORD, Jethro exclaimed,
“who rescued you from Pharaoh and the power of the Egyptians and snatched the people from the power of the Egyptians.
11Now I know that Yahweh is greater than all gods, because He did wonders when the Egyptians acted arrogantly against Israel.”
12Then Jethro, Moses’ father-in-law, brought a burnt offering and sacrifices to God,
and Aaron came with all the elders of Israel to eat a meal with Moses’ father-in-law in God’s presence.

- Exodus 18:9-12

Correction, though a friend of God, not just by name but also in nature, he stll hung on to few of his own deity(ies)
but then in Exodus 18:11, he was won over and came round eventually

chalantmike:
Nigga yhu don't want my point to sink in abi, Balaam's method was not the problem stopping quoting n dancing around cause yhu don't want to admit
You have no point
You're missing the point that Balaam got his comeuppance in the end
If not for the donkey, he would have been dead meat, taken out earlier

chalantmike:
Did Yahweh rebuke Balaam for his method, divination etc,
did God reject Balaam cause of who he is or how he chose to approach God,
did God kill Balaam or allow Balaam to get killed because of his an occultist
or is it because of his disobedience and greed
In the fourth generation your descendants will come back here, for the sin of the Amorites has not yet reached its full measure."
- Genesis 15:16

God permits, all, fill cups with sin before judgment
Balaam was filling up his cup and storing up the wrath of God

chalantmike:
Dude, am already getting workup its right there before yhur eyes yhu don't want to admit it.
Yahweh knew who Balaam was yet he still revel his intention to him,
Balaam's error was thinking he could bribe Yahweh the way he would normal bribe or appease other deity with blood of animals and poo
Yep, but Balaam wasnt sensible, or was he?

chalantmike:
I once engaged in an argument n I made sure to point to them, when yhu working with any deity, yhu never 100% sure of what yhu hear,
or read by divination or omen, yhu act base on instruction and sheer faith.
Putting myself in Balaam's shoes let's assume that its the first time Balaam is interacting with the deity Yahweh,
there should be a place for loophole, manipulate, bribe, appease after all he has done it before with other deities why should this Yahweh deity be different.
Am sure that is what he thought and he paid the price for it.

My point Balaam was not faulted for his way or approach to the tree.
You're writing gibberish again

chalantmike:
Get some sense
am not even demonstrating outside ur bible, what would now happen if I decide to quote other vias.

Are yhu taking Jesus litrally , don't yhu know he like to speak in parable or context ?

Is a vine a tree or a plant ?

Do plants have branches?.

Would it have been appropriate to call himself the true sourch here, a tree?.

Vine keeper is likely to caretaker here in this context?.

Whenever yhu are ready don't just read, ask yhur self questions like what is this poo trying to say, especially when it comes to Jesus cause his very sneaky with words and like to show his wise and likes to talk like his talking to 10yr olds not adults.

Dude in context his trying to demonstrate cutting off of sinner, removing God outside of the box, instead of inside, abi who is going to cut off sinners or anyone not bearing fruit ,is it him, if he had been the branch, or God if had been the tree in this context, finally who was going to set them ablaze.

Vines don't have branches they av stems
Vines don't have branches? SMH.
I have told you once before and will here, repeat it again
You are more confused than a chameleon in a bag of skittles

chalantmike:
Before yhu start quoting that "I am the way" verse.
Yhur Jesus never said he was the only way, and with regards to his target audience his the only way to the father.
Dude Balaam was able to reach Yahweh and get his intentions by divination, buh he could not change his intention.
So Jesus is not the only way to God.

“vine” is a plant whose stems require support. It either climbs up a tree or other structure, or it sprawls over the ground.
Vines can climb with tendrils or with other “grasping” appendages, or by coiling their stems
You're unbelievably obstinate
Dude, get this straight, true vine is different from false vine(s). OK?

chalantmike:
Now as to the meaning of the name Jethro, in Hebrew it means "Abundance, excellence"
Abundance is most approximate word.
According to the bible it means "His Excellence", this one is kind of wrong if yhu want to be strict, buh also correct

Can't be giving long stories buh it seems Jethro is a title not a name, especially in the way it was used anyway.

Reuel, that should be his name, it means "friend of God".
Friend ooh not worshiper.
The story Jethro still proves my point yhur can follow whatever branch yhu decide and still work with Yahweh, as long as yhur not an enemy, or misuse poo
analice107 has spared your blushes
and you still dont know half of the story of Jethro

chalantmike:
The Egyptians failed cause they were opposing side of things a God that they would have worked with, they choose to fight.
Balaam chose to bribe rather than obey, and they both paid the price.
Forget Yahweh even in Real life when a deity says something there isn't always a back door.

On judgement day Christianity is not cup that would be used to measure out to all individuals, that would be stupid,
but what the Bleep did yhu do while yhu were Alice, what did yhu do with yhur life

So let's stop derailing the poor thread
My survival instincts are kicking in and so I have to leg it anyway,
before you bore me to death with another untidy, weak, unappetizing, off-putting and carelessly presented post

chalantmike:
oh analice, don't even know it was thought that muf... Guy or something.

He was feeling the landing hooks
analice107 with heavy jabs,
was left right and centre
pummeling him mercilessly
he dazedly thought it was MuttleyLaff
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by MuttleyLaff: 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
PastorAIO:
So what is the flip side?
Since you know it so well.
"Pretty please" or acting with the utmost decorum, would have made me oblige
Sneering is one of my biggest pet peeves,
I know it is a reaction from a wounded pride
but I am not buying it, so pack it in

PastorAIO:
So how is a pharmacist NOT a witch?
SMH. And he persists in mendacity.
You're having people believe and still maintaining the impression that pharmakeia is entirely good and honest
and saying so because it is from which we get the modern word Pharmacy

I am not going to fall out with you
because you know, that, pharmakeia, back in the day, has a sinister and different meaning,
(i.e. means magic, witchcraft, drug-related sorcery, enchantment, the use or the administering of drugs, medicine, poisoning or spells)
as opposed to the meaning associated with the modern word Pharmacy
which was first recorded in 1833, for a place where drugs are prepared and dispensed

OK, for an example, a pharmacist is NOT a witch,
if not in the business of handing out drugs and other similar or familiar things to people,
to use for gaining contact with principalities, powers of the spirit world,
the rulers of the darkness of this world, spiritual wickedness in high places

When a "pharmacist" offers you, say, "flakka" or "bath salts",
that right there, is your typical proof of a pharmacist being a witch

PastorAIO:
So if you are an illiterate you are condemned to 'truth decay, lies and misinformation'
Is there no balm in Gilead?
Is there no physician there
?
Why then has not the health of the daughter of my people been restored?

- Jeremiah 8:22

On hearing this, Jesus told them,
"It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick.
I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

- Mark 2:17

Jesus answered,
"It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick

- Luke 5:31

A woman was there who had been suffering from chronic bleeding for twelve years.
Although she had spent all she had on doctors, no one could heal her

- Luke 8:43

You're reading too much into my remark my friend
and made it appear different from the way it really was typed
You're beginning to behave like a, Pharisee Far-i-see
You've twisted my response and taken it out of context, to make me go down "the" road with you
but you're going it alone, as I pass, going with you
so I leave the hypotheticals and the speculation to you

The above useful and informative verses, carry the point, you tried twisting
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
SMH

SMH, ffs...
because I wont strain myself trying to make heads or tails of your post, next time you play this prank.

SMH, apart from Abraham's unique and special son's name, please list the names of his other children
Connect the dots from the names, to see the "affiliation with the Isreal" and how Jethro would have had prior knowledge of Yahweh
PS: I've seen you've now gone to brush up info, looking up Jethro's geneology and etcetera

Why would Jethro ever had been a high priest, he is the third priest, after Melchizedek and Potipherah; mentioned in the bible

Of course, the high priest title and office instituted by Yahweh, didnt start before Aaron, the elder brother of Moses

If you know the roles of the high priests, then you'll know why "Jethro was not a high priest of Yahweh"

9Jethro rejoiced over all the good things the LORD had done for Israel when He rescued them from the power of the Egyptians.
“who rescued you from Pharaoh and the power of the Egyptians and snatched the people from the power of the Egyptians.
11Now I know that Yahweh is greater than all gods, because He did wonders when the Egyptians acted arrogantly against Israel.”
12Then Jethro, Moses’ father-in-law, brought a burnt offering and sacrifices to God,
and Aaron came with all the elders of Israel to eat a meal with Moses’ father-in-law in God’s presence.

Correction, though a friend of God, not just by name but also in nature, he stll hung on to few of his own deity(ies)

You have no point

In the fourth generation your descendants will come back here, for the sin of the Amorites has not yet reached its full measure."

before you bore me to death with another untidy, weak, unappetizing, off-putting and carelessly presented post

The guy is heavy behind the ears.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2017
PastorAIO:

And she persists in mendacity.
lolz, you are the one being mendacious here. You make effort to misrepresent the Bible, yet you thought no one will call you out?

You are occultic, i have no issues with that, it's a choice you made, but know that you serve Satan not Yahweh. Stop trying to pass up the Word of God as being Occultic.

Yahweh is the ALMIGHTY, ALL POWERFUL. Satan wasn't stripped off of the power he had, so also the other fallen Angels. They are all went with their individual powers which you guys use thinking its source is Jehovah. It's not.

Satan is a master deceiver and has deceived you guys big time.

1 Like

Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by PastorAIO: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

It's you who first jumped on to the Egypt and Moses bandwagon.

MuttleyLaff:
20So Moses and Aaron did even as the LORD had commanded. And he lifted up the staff and struck the water that was in the Nile, in the sight of Pharaoh and in the sight of his servants, and all the water that was in the Nile was turned to blood.
21The fish that were in the Nile died, and the Nile became foul, so that the Egyptians could not drink water from the Nile. And the blood was through all the land of Egypt.
22But the magicians of Egypt did the same with their secret arts; and Pharaoh's heart was hardened, and he did not listen to them, as the LORD had said.

- Exodus 2:20-22

Not all secrets come from God, as can be seen from the first of the signs and wonders in the land of Egypt, the magicians made an exact copy of

If you can show us (both Analice and Muttlwy, I'm talking to you) where I mentioned Moses before this post of mottley when he. Roughy it up then you didn't lie. However if you can't then you both still will remain mendacious, doing the will of your father, the father of lies.

I'm not prepared to wriggle around with a pair of worms who can even lie about what they have just said.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by MuttleyLaff: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
PastorAIO:
If you can show us (both Analice and Muttlwy, I'm talking to you) where I mentioned Moses before this post of mottley when he. Roughy it up then you didn't lie. However if you can't then you both still will remain mendacious, doing the will of your father, the father of lies.

I'm not prepared to wriggle around with a pair of worms who can even lie about what they have just said.
I am not surprised you managed to not be able to differentiate between "jumped on to a bandwagon" and "mentioned"

I proffered those Exodus verses to show the different sources of secrets
and to highlight how the magicians of Egypt copied Moses' wonder(s),
but then, instead of staying lying down, you jumped up onto the bandwagon, waving in the air Acts 7:22

Your Acts 7:22 was countered with the Solomon verse and then the ping pong etcetera continued up till before you spat out the soother

"Ai tete mu ole, ole nmu oloko"
loosely meaning
"Pulling a fast one, trying to deflect attention from self by deceitfully labelling innocents as liars
Farm marauder accusing farmer owner of theft
"
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by PastorAIO: 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
I am not surprised you managed to not be able to differentiate between "jumped on to a bandwagon" and "mentioned"

I proffered those Exodus verses to show the different sources of secrets
and to highlight how the magicians of Egypt copied Moses' wonder(s),
but then, instead of staying lying down, you jumped up onto the bandwagon, waving in the air Acts 7:22

Your Acts 7:22 was countered with the Solomon verse and then the ping pong etcetera continued up till before you spat out the soother

"Ai tete mu ole, ole nmu oloko"
loosely meaning
"Pulling a fast one, trying to deflect attention from self by deceitfully labelling innocents as liars
Farm marauder accusing farmer owner of theft
"

Why the 'first'? You said I "first jumped on moses bandwagon".

Can you hear the boredom when I type. You're not only mendacious, you are a bore.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by PastorAIO: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
12 In the thirty-ninth year of his reign Asa was afflicted with a disease in his feet. Though his disease was severe, even in his illness he did not seek help from the Lord, but only from the physicians. 13 Then in the forty-first year of his reign Asa died and rested with his

2 Chronicles
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by MuttleyLaff: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
PastorAIO:
12In the thirty-ninth year of his reign Asa was afflicted with a disease in his feet. Though his disease was severe, even in his illness he did not seek help from the Lord, but only from the physicians.
13Then in the forty-first year of his reign Asa died and rested with his with his ancestors.
- 2 Chronicles 16:12-13
That verse about King Asa, just proves, the point
and confirms that consistency straight on to the end matters.
You don't cut off the nose to spite the face
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by PastorAIO: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
That verse about King Asa, just proves, the point
and confirms that consistency straight on to the end matters.
You don't cut off the nose to spite the face

You skipped my simple question just to answer the next one with nonsense.

PastorAIO:

Why the 'first'? You said I "first jumped on moses bandwagon".

Can you hear the boredom when I type. You're not only mendacious, you are a bore.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by MuttleyLaff: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
PastorAIO:
You skipped my simple question just to answer the next one with nonsense
It's obvious am not in the mood of playing your stewpid games with you.

The bandwagon was set up, but you jumped on it first, duh. SMH
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by PastorAIO: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
E sweet to observe craze man but by god's grace we not go born craze man for our family.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by adepeter2027(m): 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
PastorAIO:
E sweet to observe craze man but by god's grace we not go born craze man for our family.
This is a very deep Yoruba adage/òwe

1 Like

Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
SMH

SMH, ffs...

You have no point

So finally yhu guys agreed his Jethro was not a high priest of Yahweh, finally yhu guys agreed Jethro was just one with knowledge of Yahweh, finally yhu agree Jethro is on my side of the stick, analice was busy dodging that fact and stressing out.

Abeg all the fact yhur mention already knew was pointless mentioning I just wanted, I just wanted analice to admit that Jethro was not a high priest of Yahweh regardless of what his name meant, and that he had no affiliation with the deity Yahweh, other than father in-law to moses, analice was busy trying to claim Jethro. Meanwhile Jethro belong to the league of Balaam 'when who do not worship Yahweh but with knowledge of Yahweh, this men worshipped a different " analice was busy trying to claim otherwise.

So finally I hope yhu guys acan tell now yhu do not have to be Christian "which is just name anyway, to access certain secret/power that unique to the bible".

I hope yhu guys finally understand that yhu Yahweh, does not care / give on which part of the branch yhu choose to follow to access, as long as yhur intentions are write and its him yhu wanna access, his kool.

So yhu guys 'Christians" get the above two points there is no point in me engaging yhu ,unless yhu don't [analice do yhu still want to argue] we can still go some more

And by the all of yhu guy combined, no one gave me a hard time, don't see hole I cudnt come out of.

If yhu guys agree to those two point, I won.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by MuttleyLaff: 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
It's not like there was casting for someone to play the tool, so why the auditioning
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
chalantmike:

So finally yhu guys agreed his Jethro was not a high priest of Yahweh, finally yhu guys agreed Jethro was just one with knowledge of Yahweh, finally yhu agree Jethro is on my side of the stick, analice was busy dodging that fact and stressing out.

Abeg all the fact yhur mention already knew was pointless mentioning I just wanted, I just wanted analice to admit that Jethro was not a high priest of Yahweh regardless of what his name meant, and that he had no affiliation with the deity Yahweh, other than father in-law to moses, analice was busy trying to claim Jethro. Meanwhile Jethro belong to the league of Balaam 'when who do not worship Yahweh but with knowledge of Yahweh, this men worshipped a different " analice was busy trying to claim otherwise.

So finally I hope yhu guys acan tell now yhu do not have to be Christian "which is just name anyway, to access certain secret/power that unique to the bible".

I hope yhu guys finally understand that yhu Yahweh, does not care / give on which part of the branch yhu choose to follow to access, as long as yhur intentions are write and its him yhu wanna access, his kool.

So yhu guys 'Christians" get the above two points there is no point in me engaging yhu ,unless yhu don't [analice do yhu still want to argue] we can still go some more

And by the all of yhu guy combined, no one gave me a hard time, don't see hole I cudnt come out of.

If yhu guys agree to those two point, I won.
Oh wow, hahahahahahaha. You were here to win?
Oh dear, i never realized i was contesting for something. Guy, everything i typed has never ever been for you. You chose your side and are not compromising your stance, and I respect that.

You made it quite clear that you are a stubborn goat and not a humble following sheep like me, fine. I gave up on you from the start (Although, Christ hasn't), hence, everything i posted here was for those you purposed to mislead and direct to hell. Not to change you.

Do you remember my very post to you? I said i liked you. Do you know why? You are the first person i met here who isn't hiding. So many serve satan here but lie and deny him. Some say he doesn't even exists, but you declared your stance without any fear of favour. You said, you are an occultist. A stubborn goat. You don't need the Holy Spirit for anything. (but of course, you don't need the Holy spirit to get to satan). For this sincerity, i respect you.

However, i still stand to declare that Satan is a lair and will remain so till he finally gets thrown down into the bottomless pit. But we will be here to point out those lies he intents to present as truths.

I have never had any opposition in mind while engaging them, my focus and target has always been the audience, so rest your head. I'm not interested in you.

We have chosen sides and we are here presenting those sides.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos / Guru Maharaj Ji Calls For Prosecution Of Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandit / Ducking Out Of Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 193
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.