Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

"How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (22123 Views)

The Occult Or Occultism! / Something You Need To Know About the evil of Witchcraft, Magic And Sorcery / Does Using Healing Crystals Fall Under Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by zealadjay(m): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
"How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?"
Take him/her down d road nd beat d Sorcery & Occultism out...

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...

Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by omojeesu(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
0m0nnakoda:

Actually the identities ARE NOT KNOWN.This claim is simply NOT TRUE. Without doing any research on the subject the tendency is to assume this but the truth is that Jesus Disciples were largely illiterate.
Peter certainly was a fisherman and the same bible in Acts 4:13 describes him as illiterate. So how then did an illiterate fishermen from Galillee suddenly become literate and literate not just in his native Hebrew or Aramaic the lingua franca that Jesus spoke but GREEK. When and where did he learn GREEK? Why write in Greek. In case you don't know all 27 books of the New Testament were written in Greek. WHY
Any pastor or preacher that went to bible school knows the truth of the NT but keep quiet because it allows them to control the gullible.

The other question is this The NT as we know it consisted of these 27 letters, books, gospels etc written by different people at diffferent times. They were never collected ito one volume in one place that we now calll the NT until a canon was agreed hundreds of years after any of these purported authors died. The decision on what went in or what was kept out of the NT was made by in Rome by the catholic church. This is not a secret except to those who claim to be Christians.Everyone else knows this. My thing is not to say that its contents are true or false but where did it come from first before we talk about the content.
So to say Peter wrote anything is like saying a Fulani Herdsman wrote a religious text in Igbo language

Sebi you feigned ignorance. I have heard this story many times from antichrist agents. Now you have your own epistle based on the historical fabricated lies. It's amazing it is this version you are ignorantly holding on to.

Once again good luck on the part you have chosen.

You have won the debate. Congrats. Just as I stated earlier. I could see through your deception RIGHT FROM THE OUTSET. You are really doing the work of your lord who influences your mind well
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by iSpread(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

When you meet an occultic person, it is not the time to preach Jesus Christ; rather, it is the time to demonstrate Jesus Christ.
yea... that's nice too "If need be."
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by omojeesu(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2017
0m0nnakoda:

Actually the identities ARE NOT KNOWN.This claim is simply NOT TRUE. Without doing any research on the subject the tendency is to assume this but the truth is that Jesus Disciples were largely illiterate.
Peter certainly was a fisherman and the same bible in Acts 4:13 describes him as illiterate. So how then did an illiterate fishermen from Galillee suddenly become literate and literate not just in his native Hebrew or Aramaic the lingua franca that Jesus spoke but GREEK. When and where did he learn GREEK? Why write in Greek. In case you don't know all 27 books of the New Testament were written in Greek. WHY
Any pastor or preacher that went to bible school knows the truth of the NT but keep quiet because it allows them to control the gullible.

The other question is this The NT as we know it consisted of these 27 letters, books, gospels etc written by different people at diffferent times. They were never collected ito one volume in one place that we now calll the NT until a canon was agreed hundreds of years after any of these purported authors died. The decision on what went in or what was kept out of the NT was made by in Rome by the catholic church. This is not a secret except to those who claim to be Christians.Everyone else knows this. My thing is not to say that its contents are true or false but where did it come from first before we talk about the content.
So to say Peter wrote anything is like saying a Fulani Herdsman wrote a religious text in Igbo language
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Jakeattah(m): 7:41am On Sep 18, 2017
chalantmike:
yhu don't, the average occultist can make yhur religious knowledge look very stupid, because they've transcended that realm of knowledge. an occultist, at least a real occultist is a scientist of nature, what that means is he works with knowledge of how the universe is, that include religion, depending on their upbringing, an occultist has very very very God theological knowledge of the bible or the Korean,in most cases both, he knows the Bible to the very skeleton, cause an occultist works with the bible,many occultic ritual were dug out n manufactured from the bible, that is why the real name of Christianity is neopagan religion, it means new age pagan religion.

the average Christian can not compete with that realm of knowledge, cause an occultist exist on the realm of logic and creativity, seriously an occultist will explain the bible for yhu like its 1 + 1,if he wants too.

simply put in a Christianity dimension an occultist is an individual "Christian" who bypass the holy spirit in other to access certain information, use certain spiritual laws.

depending on the background an occultist is actually a Christian.

for example an occultist believes that Christ died on the cross for the redemption of his sin, Christ also was risen on the third day etc. buh every fundamental truth a Christian believes an occultist believes in them too

"depending on the background, and speciality of the individual occultist".

but he/she will tell yhu his not a Christian because his not bounded by yhur laws and logic, he has transcended those laws,those Christian laws, he resonates above them.

and his 100% right, because the law is not what makes one a Christian, but by the confession of the mouth and believe in heart, that's what makes one a Christian.

Romans 10:10
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

buh most Christian do not know that, its not the laws of right n wrong that makes on a Christian, they hear it,buh they don't know it.

and occultist does, cause he sees every loophole in the bible.

so bros, it would be very difficult to convince an occultist, very very difficult because by the spiritual law and in the realm of logic his higher than yhu, buh everything is not logic.

You too make sense Sir,
Its like you have read Dr Rebecca Brown's or Watchman Nee's books
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by omojeesu(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=omojeesu post=60571017][/quote]

I thought you said you were ignorant of NT origin. See your deception. We know this story about origins from rebellious men bereft of the knowledge of God.

The illiterate was assisted by the literate. This was not man's work. It was Holy Spirit directed from A to Z.

Your hardened heart can't understand the way of the Spirit. No human, Church or any institution gave us either the BIBLE or the NT. In all they did God had His way to give humanity His Written Word despite and in spite of human imperfections and satanic attempt to destroy the Word.

I am doing my Father's job. I see you are doing your father's job too.

Once again good luck on the part you have chosen.
But I invite you to my way for:

'The letter KILLS but the SPIRIT gives LIFE'

'The NATURAL MAN cannot understand the wisdom of God. It is foolishness to him'

1 Like

Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by godwinonyilog: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2017
hmmm
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Themandator:

I don't really understand clearly your presentation ... An occultist believes the Bible and the death of Christ but is not bound by your law ...What law are you then talking about.

I have met and discuss with an occult practitioner and yes, he knew the letters of the Bible but not the spirit and after our meeting he gave me his number and told me he is impressed by my understanding of the scripture and for that he will come to my church

what are those restrictions you have as a Christian, as a Christian yhur not allowed to use yhur spirit, yhur not allowed to do many things, yhu moment yhu do them yhuve bridged the contract in a manner of speaking.

take for example as a Christian yhur not allowed to decipher the bible,without the holy spirit

John 14:26 - But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

there is a reason the righteous are portrayed as sheep in the bible,in this context I mean Christians, have a sheep they are meek,white ,dutify,they obey there Shepard's etc

john 10:26
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

buh sheep's are also dumb,foolish,ignorant the saying "Like a lamb to the slaughter" sums it all.
that is requirement to being a Christian, do and don't ask.

an occultist is best described as a goat inquisitive, stubborn, a nag for forbidden knowledge etc,the opposite of the sheep.

an occultist does not need the holy spirit, an occultist bypasses the holy spirit using certain technique, knowledge etc, an occultist want to know three things when,why and how, there substitute those three things for faith, I prefer certainty, I prefer pulling string,putting events into motion, then yhu telling me to have faith.

as a Christian yhur nothing without yhur faith.

depends on the occultist anyway, some occultists are Islamic based, some Christians, some traditional, some pure

it really depends, am stating from a seemly Christian occultist perspective here, cause in 80% of ritual, evocative, summoning ,ancient spells etc are biblical based, even the masonic rituals are all biblical.

so also the Arabians use their Korean in occultic practices, mallams etc.

am not a Christian am a theist.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Themandator:

I have met and discuss with an occult practitioner and yes, he knew the letters of the Bible but not the spirit and after our meeting he gave me his number and told me he is impressed by my understanding of the scripture and for that he will come to my church

same thing happened to me with the Christian I met, he made one comment and restless for a week,he said "when yhu stand in the mist of short men,yhull think yhur tall", so I was curious to see where the tall men where, so I went to his church, I most say I was not impressed, I felt nothing, the preacher was sound buh a little shaky, I can spook him if I want, my presence in the church already spoked some people, its an aura thing.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

In your other post you said some occult people also call themselves christians, which you have done.

You think you are spiritual but you're only playing with fire. You want to bypass the holy ghost to access deeper knowledge. Say something else.

You pick the bible verse that favours you if not you would know that Yahweh forbids sorcery of all flavours. See the case of the witch of Endor consulted by Saul.

Thank you for describing yourself accurately.

no, it is yhu guys that pick the part of the bible that favours yhur argument, not the likes of me.
am not a Christian,Christian in denial maybe,my atheist friends call me that anyway, theists is what I am , I can work with the bible, if I have adequate knowledge of the Korean I can work with that, I literally just sit and get directed as what to work with, or which deity to work with, each deity is specific signature, saves a specific purpose ,is skilled in a specific art, is master to a specific transcendial message/state.

so I work with different thing to achieve a specific purpose, to me there is no narrow path, I will just get bored n lazy.

I keep telling people that yhu Christians have it easy, literally all yhu have to do is kip holy,and wait for the holy spirit. simple,no wonder yhu guys feel entitled

buh the easy way is not for everyone
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Guy which kind poo talk is this? You claim you're not an initiate yet you went ahead to explain everything about the initiate. So which one is it?

As for bypassing the holy spirit. Chai!!! Who is feeding you such lies?
Occultist a christian? Having special knowledge? Abeg try talk something better. Which kind yeye talk be this. And some people will take this rubbish to heart.

am not an initiate take it or leave it, buh I know the things I work it, order is the first law of heaven, if don't under the order, how would walk within the confinement of the law, if yhu walk against the law it will strike yhu, buh if yhu know the order, yhu can make the law work for yhu.

mine is just to know so I can use buh I am not subjected or in servitude to any particular deity,yet I still work with them.

the average mason is not a Christian or Muslim yet he should know the bible more than the highest Christian/muslim , specially the bible.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
Coldfeets:

So guy, I hope you're not trying to say that I am an average occultist in that case then? wink

I don't know when Nigerians hear occultist they begin to conjure up certain things in their mind, money, evil,sacrifice blah blah blah.

occultist have very good/strong presence, no matter how nice they are they have a presence.in psychology its call personage.

some have the natural gift, some don't,some pick it along the way.

like the Christian I met, I made him an offer, I would be a Christian for a week if he will consider been an occultist for a week. he has the gift,he just dnt develop it or chose to use it in the Christian doom, regardless his lacking.

so I don't know about yhu.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
fairprince:

I like your analysis. You are talking like one man that took interest in me in 1998 and wanted me to get blended into his group and teachings. He would always talk about his master, teacher, rabbi and avatars. He knew the Bible well and liked me because I wouldn't rush into arguments like others around me.

But then he wasn't a Christian and only talked about his teacher said. He picked only a few passages of the Bible that suited him and looked for loopholes. He still was not regenerated.

Please are u a Christian?

theist , I don't pick I navigate, I trust myself to be able to to navigate within and outside the context of the bible to prove my point, I trust myself to be able to compare certain incidences when it gets difficult I just break the bible to certain level that I don't expect yhu as a Christian to know, then I explain it to yhu like yhur 2 years old.

that is what I do, I take apart then I restructure,I am sentimental inclined, I love it when an argument leaves me with more questions n more facts
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Coldfeets: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
chalantmike:

I don't know when Nigerians hear occultist they begin to conjure up certain things in their mind, money, evil,sacrifice blah blah blah.

occultist have very good/strong presence, no matter how nice they are they have a presence.in psychology its call personage.

some have the natural gift some don't,some pick it along the way.

let the Christian I meant, I made him an offer, I would be a Christian for a week if he will consider been an occultist for a week. he has the gift,he just don't develop or chose to use it in the Christian doom, regardless his lacking.

so I don't know about yhu.

I understand.

Truth is, so many Nigerians are so ignorant in so many areas.

Now, when you mix that ignorance with the type of dumb messages they get from things like Nollywood, you can then imagine the type of retrogressive society we are saddled with.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
analice107:

I like you, and believe me, i don't like people easily. That said.

About, this esoteric Christian you met, i will really like for us to talk about him. What made you taken by him.
how can a Christian be an occultists?

normally it has to do with ones foundation, self conviction and the rest. the term Christianity is just an i.d , the real name is neopaganism, new age paganism, in more ways than one a Christian with occultist knowledge is more of a Christian than without it.

the 3 wise men were magi,another word for mathematicians another word for magicians. Aramite "dunno if I got this spelling right", Arabian Persian origin, the Arabian/Muslims are the best mathematicians in the world, many mathematical terms are Arabian.

the system used in writing the bible in its original context is Hebrew yes,buh Arabian origin, Arabian occultic origin, nothing in the bible is a coincidence, from the numbers to the way it was structured,even the numbers have meaning, the numbers attached to the words has a meaning a pattern not to talk of when yhu decide to sit down and transcribe into its original language then break it down into the three system with which it was written.

the Jews have a better understanding of the bible n its secrets than the average Christian, that's why they felt the need to name theirs differently vias the Torah.

the average Christian is like one with a sword,buh has no training on how to use it, intuition can help,experience can influence his skill over time. this I'll informed sword bearer now calls himself a soldier, just cause he bears a sword.

and occultist is one who has received training, have studied,know how to use the sword and has a skillset which he works with.

don't think its proper to call one a Christian cause they are called by the name, in a fight its he that knows his tool well that wins.

so a Christian aimed with underlying knowledge of the truth , is more of a Christian than one with a specific set of does n donts.
that Christian is most likely an occultist, if yhu can work out n within the laws of Christianity, without breaking it ,then I don't know what yhu call yhurself buh that is the right term.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Amicable24: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 7 September 2014 ·
www.livingwaters.com

It's not you doing the job but the Holy Spirit. Let God have His way. Your duty is to present yourself to God as a vessel ready to be used by Him.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by fairprince(m): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
chalantmike:

theist , I don't pick I navigate, I trust myself to be able to to navigate within and outside the context of the bible to prove my point, I trust myself to be able to compare certain incidences when it gets difficult I just break the bible to certain level that I don't expect yhu as a Christian to know, then I explain it to yhu like yhur 2 years old.

that is what I do, I take apart then I restructure,I am sentimental inclined, I love it when an argument leaves me with more questions n more facts

Great!

Many years ago I usually marvel at the analyses of some atheists and those guys in those orders. They claim to know a lot. But now I know better. I don't think you know the Scriptures better than I do. No. You may read it as a literature. But I read mine in such a way that the power in it is appropriated. This is the difference. So when I listten to the guys in those orders talk, I just smile because the do not know. The simple message of the cross of Jesus Christ is what saves from mortal corruption. Not vain words. Not philosophies.

I appreciate the knowledge people like you possess. However,it will still not lead you to salvation unless you believe in the transformation change that Jesus Christ brings through his blood on the Cross of calvary.

Thank you
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
fairprince:

Great!

Many years ago I usually marvel at the analyses of some atheists and those guys in those orders. They claim to know a lot. But now I know better. I don't think you know the Scriptures better than I do. No. You may read it as a literature. But I read mine in such a way that the power in it is appropriated. This is the difference. So when I listten to the guys in those orders talk, I just smile because the do not know. The simple message of the cross of Jesus Christ is what saves from mortal corruption. Not vain words. Not philosophies.

I appreciate the knowledge people like you possess. However,it will still not lead you to salvation unless you believe in the transformation change that Jesus Christ brings through his blood on the Cross of calvary.

Thank you

hmm don't know the ones yhuve met, am not an atheist, am a theist , so I don't read the bible lika literature, I can assure yhu it has more power in my hand than in the hands of the average Christian, not to now talk of when I decide to breath life into the word so it be made manifest.

one of the gift of the theist is ability to work with different gods,different energies when out servitude, buh in some special case with a theist can be in servitude for a period of time as long as the contract is binding or he needs to be.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
chalantmike:

normally it has to do with ones foundation, self conviction and the rest. the term Christianity is just an i.d , the real name is neopaganism, new age paganism, in more ways than one a Christian with occultist knowledge is more of a Christian than without it.
I'm hearing this for the first time, that Christianity is no longer Christ-likeness but Neopaganism.

What is Neopaganism? Were Jesus' Apostles Pagans before Christ came?

You mean to say someone practicing the teachings of Christ and mixes them with satanic esoteric teachings is more of a Christian than me who practices just the Teach
ings of Jesus Christ?
What do you term "Occultic knowledge to be?"

chalantmike:

the 3 wise men were magi,another word for mathematicians another word for magicians. Aramite "dunno if I got this spelling right", Arabian Persian origin, the Arabian/Muslims are the best mathematicians in the world, many mathematical terms are Arabian.
The three wise men were Astrologers. The Babylonian Zoroastrians who traced the prophecy of Daniel about the Messiah to Judea. They were not Jews, and the Jews were not Zoroastrians. They had their own agenda, hence; they came. Their Zoroastrianism has nothing to do with Judaism or Christianity. The Lord our God warned us strictly to stay away from those detestable practices.

Any Jew or Christian who practices those things, is working in disobedience of the instructions of Yahweh.

chalantmike:

the system used in writing the bible in its original context is Hebrew yes,buh Arabian origin, Arabian occultic origin, nothing in the bible is a coincidence, from the numbers to the way it was structured,even the numbers have meaning, the numbers attached to the words has a meaning a pattern not to talk of when yhu decide to sit down and transcribe into its original language then break it down into the three system with which it was written.
No sir, the Bible was not written in Arabic, it was written is Hebrew Old Testament, Aramaic and Greek, New Testament.
You talk like an Astrologer who wants to see Occultism in everything he looks at. lol.

chalantmike:

the Jews have a better understanding of the bible n its secrets than the average Christian, that's why they felt the need to name theirs differently vias the Torah.
We follow what we are instructed to follow. LOVE. We weren't called to practices Arts. Satan is locking everywhere scheming to have people worship him thinking they are worshipping God. He has succeeded a great deal so far. I can see even from your write up that many Christians have ignorantly be worshipping satan because they delved into the realms they had no business delving into. We are told to Seek the Kingdom of God. What is the Kingdom of God? When we understand what it is, then we get to know that we are different from the rest.

chalantmike:

the average Christian is like one with a sword,buh has no training on how to use it, intuition can help,experience can influence his skill over time. this I'll informed sword bearer now calls himself a soldier, just cause he bears a sword.
And yet satan gets defeated everyday by these seemingly powerless Christians. I know exactly what to do to get him on his knees, all i need to do is obey my Master's instructions.

Sir, The weapons of our war fare not be seen of felt, but they are more potent than you know, and that weapon is Love.
All any Christian needs is Love, and satan gets overthrown fast. That's why he is fighting so hard to stir hatred, anger, acrimony, unforgiveness, hate, malice pride in us, to keep us from expressing Love as we should.
A Christian needs nothing more than Love to conquer satan.

chalantmike:

and occultist is one who has received training, have studied,know how to use the sword and has a skillset which he works with.
What kind of training are you talking about here pls? And who gives him the training?

Sir, an occult you described here, is not a Christian, he is into what Jesus warn us against in Revelation 2: 24.
Revelation 2:24 “But the rest of you in Thyatira have not followed this evil teaching; you have not learned what the others call ‘the deep secrets of Satan.’ I say to you that I will not put any other burden on you.

chalantmike:

I don't think its proper to call one a Christian cause they are called by the name, in a fight its he that knows his tool well that wins.
You seem to have a different understanding of who a Christian should be from what the Bible says a follower of Christ should be.

All i need to do to be a Christian is believe in the finished of works of Christ on the Cross. Identify myself as a sinner without hope outside of Christ. Accept that i'm dead in my sins and that i need help to ne made alive in my spirit. Accept the offer of Salvation presented to me by Christ. Receive the Holy Spirit into my life by faith. Put my eyes into the teachings of Jesus and begin to give up the works of the flesh.

When this is done, i should identify the Nature of Satan which i had receive from the Fall of Adam, which is Pride. When i cut down the Big tree called Pride, all it's fruits will begin to fall off me. They are.

Anger, rebellion, Arrogance, disobedience, Stubbornness, indiscipline, sexual sins, Hatred, Malice, jealousy, stealing, Fear, revenge, wickedness,
idolatry, covetousness, obscenities, Lasciviousness, licentiousness, self concertedness. rivalry, quarrelling and fighting etc.

When i replace these ^^^^^ with Love for my fellow man, i don't need any other training to be a Christian.

chalantmike:

so a Christian aimed with underlying knowledge of the truth , is more of a Christian than one with a specific set of does n donts.
that Christian is most likely an occultist, if yhu can work out n within the laws of Christianity, without breaking it ,then I don't know what yhu call yhurself buh that is the right term.
The only underlying knowledge of the truth i need is that JESUS IS THE TRUTH, THE WAY AND THE LIFE.

What are the laws of Christianity outside, Love the Lord your God with all you heart, your might and your strength, and love your neighbour as you love yourself?

And do unto others what you'd like them to do to you?

SIR, THE CHRISTIAN YOU PAINTED HERE IS SOMEONE WEARING A MASK, A WOLF IN SHEEP'S APPAREL. NOT A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Jakeattah:

You too make sense Sir,
Its like you have read Dr Rebecca Brown's or Watchman Nee's books
You just applauded a man who follows satanic verses cascading as Christians. Rebecca Brown is not a Christian. I don't know about Watchman Nee because i have not read any of his books. But, i know for sure that Rebecca Brown is an Ocult woman.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
chalantmike:

what are those restrictions you have as a Christian, as a Christian yhur not allowed to use yhur spirit, yhur not allowed to do many things, yhu moment yhu do them yhuve bridged the contract in a manner of speaking.

take for example as a Christian yhur not allowed to decipher the bible,without the holy spirit
You said you are not a Christian, why then do you even bother with the Bible?

Pls how do you bypass the Holy Spirit to decipher the Bible? That sounds like wanting the gift but not wanting to do anything with the giver.

If you bypass the Holy Spirit, you'll be left with errors and lies.
chalantmike:

john 10:26
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

buh sheep's are also dumb,foolish,ignorant the saying "Like a lamb to the slaughter" sums it all.
that is requirement to being a Christian, do and don't ask.

an occultist is best described as a goat inquisitive, stubborn, a nag for forbidden knowledge etc,the opposite of the sheep.
Yes, we are sheep. We obey and follow for he knows the way and where the green pastures are. He is able to.protect us from Satan, we can't do that by ourselves. And yes, the occultist are goats and the master said, he shall separate them from the sheep on the last.
Now, i get you better, When you said occultic Christians now i understand. They are the type who are in Church pretending to be sheep but are wolves. Practicing the opposite of what is instructed, leading many into errors like the Nicholatians Jesus Christ talked about in Rev. 2:24. I see

chalantmike:

an occultist does not need the holy spirit, an occultist bypasses the holy spirit using certain technique, knowledge etc, an occultist want to know three things when,why and how, there substitute those three things for faith, I prefer certainty, I prefer pulling string,putting events into motion, then yhu telling me to have faith.
The bolded sounds like satan to me. Total rebellion.

Romans 1:28-32 Because those people refuse to keep in mind the true knowledge about God, he has given them over to corrupted minds, so that they do the things that they should not do.

They are filled with all kinds of wickedness, evil, greed, and vice; they are full of jealousy, murder, fighting, deceit, and malice.

They gossip and speak evil of one another; they are hateful to God, insolent, proud, and boastful; they think of more ways to do evil; they disobey their parents; they have no conscience; they do not keep their promises, and they show no kindness or pity for others.

They know that God's law says that people who live in this way deserve death. Yet, not only do they continue to do these very things, but they even approve of others who do them.
chalantmike:

depends on the occultist anyway, some occultists are Islamic based, some Christians, some traditional, some pure

it really depends, am stating from a seemly Christian occultist perspective here, cause in 80% of ritual, evocative, summoning ,ancient spells etc are biblical based, even the masonic rituals are all biblical.
The reason for the bolded is because, satan wants people like you to think that Christianity is occultic and true power lies in occult, fa fa fawl.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by fairprince(m): 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
chalantmike:

hmm don't know the ones yhuve met, am not an atheist, am a theist , so I don't read the bible lika literature, I can assure yhu it has more power in my hand than in the hands of the average Christian, not to now talk of when I decide to breath life into the word so it be made manifest.

one of the gift of the theist is ability to work with different gods,different energies when out servitude, buh in some special case with a theist can be in servitude for a period of time as long as the contract is binding or he needs to be.

I used to be fascinated by people like you many years ago. I researched on ESP, Nirvana, different orders of power and wisdom, avatars and all whatnot. In the last 4 years, I have delved more into theology and philosophy and experiences.
Three truths mentioned in the Bible are:
1. The word of God, the Scriptures
2. The Holy Spirit, and
3. Jesus Christ himself.

The gospel was presented in such a way that the wise and the strong could none of its simplicity.

You are not a Christian. You are not regenerated and you don't have that experience. I only pray that one day, the real illumination will come to you and you will get the truth that will set you free.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
analice107:

I'm hearing this for the first time, that Christianity is no longer Christ-likeness but Neopaganism.

You mean to say someone practicing the teachings of Christ and mixes them with satanic esoteric teachings is more of a Christian than me who practices just the Teach
ings of Jesus Christ?

The three wise men were Astrologers. The Babylonian Zoroastrians who traced the prophecy of Daniel about the Messiah to Judea. They were not Jews, and the Jews were not Zoroastrians. They had their own agenda, hence; they came. Their Zoroastrianism has nothing to do with Judaism or Christianity. The Lord our God warned us strictly to stay away from those detestable practices.

Any Jew or Christian who practices those things, is working in disobedience of the instructions of Yahweh.

No sir, the Bible was not written in Arabic, it was written is Hebrew Old Testament, Aramaic and Greek, New Testament.
You talk like an Astrologer who wants to see Occultism in everything he looks at. lol.

We follow what we are instructed to follow. LOVE. We weren't called to practices Arts. Satan is locking everywhere scheming to have people worship him thinking they are worshipping God. He has succeeded a great deal so far. I can see even from your write up that many Christians have ignorantly be worshipping satan because they delved into the realms they had no business delving into. We are told to Seek the Kingdom of God. What is the Kingdom of God? When we understand what it is, then we get to know that we are different from the rest.

And yet satan gets defeated everyday by these seemingly powerless Christians. I know exactly what to do to get him on his knees, all i need to do is obey my Master's instructions.

Sir, The weapons of our war fare not be seen of felt, but they are more potent than you know, and that weapon is Love.
All any Christian needs is Love, and satan gets overthrown fast. That's why he is fighting so hard to stir hatred, anger, acrimony, unforgiveness, hate, malice pride in us, to keep us from expressing Love as we should.

What kind of training are you talking about here pls? And who gives him the training?

Sir, an occult you described here, is not a Christian, he is into what Jesus warn us against in Revelation 2: 24.
Revelation 2:24 “But the rest of you in Thyatira have not followed this evil teaching; you have not learned what the others call ‘the deep secrets of Satan.’ I say to you that I will not put any other burden on you.

You seem to have a different understanding of who a Christian should be from what the Bible says a follower of Christ should be.

All i need to do to be a Christian is believe in the finished of works of Christ on the Cross. Identify myself as a sinner without hope outside of Christ. Accept that i'm dead in my sins and that i need help to ne made alive in my spirit. Accept the offer of Salvation presented to me by Christ. Receive the Holy Spirit into my life by faith. Put my eyes into the teachings of Jesus and begin to give up the works of the flesh.

When this is done, i should identify the Nature of Satan which i had receive from the Fall of Adam, which is Pride. When i cut down the Big tree called Pride, all it's fruits will begin to fall off me. They are.

Anger, rebellion, Arrogance, disobedience, Stubbornness, indiscipline, sexual sins, Hatred, Malice, jealousy, stealing, Fear, revenge, wickedness,
idolatry, covetousness, obscenities, Lasciviousness, licentiousness, self concertedness. rivalry, quarrelling and fighting etc.

When i replace these ^^^^^ with Love for my fellow man, i don't need any other training to be a Christian.

The only underlying knowledge of the truth i need is that JESUS IS THE TRUTH, THE WAY AND THE LIFE.

What are the laws of Christianity outside, Love the Lord your God with all you heart, your might and your strength, and love your neighbour as you love yourself?

SIR, THE CHRISTIAN YOU PAINTED HERE IS SOMEONE WEARING A MASK, A WOLF IN SHEEP'S APPAREL. NOT A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST.

okay imma just take this apart.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2017

ings of Jesus Christ?

Yea yea neo- paganism, I don't expect yhu to know that anyway, emm buh imma look at the Catholics, their mood and method of worship that is actually method of worship since the prehistoric times.

Yhur Christmas, yhur easter, the invention of immaculate conception, th trinity etc have pagan origins, its a long epistles one I don't wanna give.

Neopaganism means new age paganism.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 19, 2017

Aramaic that's the word I was looking, distracted while typing that.
I never said the bible was written in Arabic, pls reread again. I said its system was written with Arabic occultic system very close to what yhud find in traditional Hebrew, the is structured in a form of information hidden with information, 3 layer information. In other to get its meaning yhu have to be able to transcribed into those three layers.

If can do that, yhu don't need the holy, because that's what the holy spirit does for yhu on a less aware level.

Lemma paint an illustration
The bible is a sword, the holy spirit is a skillset, intuition, luck,experience can't develop that skillset, on a non awareness level or on a more aware level.

Less aware / non aware = Christian
Aware / more aware = occultist.

An occultist bypasses the holy spirit cause his not operating under mere intuition, he can analyyn decipher, now when his operating under intuition its heighten.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 19, 2017

Satan devil etc. Personally its not my mission to convince or persuade anyone, I enjoy when I meet ignorant Christians, not to mock them or something, just an appreciation of what I have.

"In all you do get understanding"
If man had remained the way they were living in fear of gods, believing illnesses were plague from gods, believing famine were omen and punishment for some kind of sin, humanity would not have advanced to this stage.
Buh man dared to understand nature and its laws, to the kingdom and its patterns, to study the order.

No one is asking you to break the law buh an understanding of it puts yhu at immerse advantage, demystify seemingly realities before yhu n expose natures secret. Or yhur rather live at the whim of nature.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 19, 2017

Its all in yhur head, yhu were taught to see light as good, darkness as bad, sugar as good, bitter as evil etc.
Its called the law of duality. Its natures laws buh the trick to it is they all parts of the same pole no one of its own is good or bad, they are not in battle or competish with one another instead they exist in sync, vias yin n yang.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 19, 2017

Satan's deep secret, wouldn't that just mean the totality of the bible is Satan's secret, and Christianity been Satan's religion. Cause its right there in the bible, am just not allowed to say or point it out.
The bible is like a two edged sword
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 19, 2017

When i replace these ^^^^^ with Love for my fellow man, i don't need any other training to be a Christian

Good for yhu, I never said the Christian ideal is wrong, its just sheep like,breeding hypocrites who are far far from the one they claim they look like/follow
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 19, 2017
[/quote]
he only underlying knowledge of the truth i need is that JESUS IS THE TRUTH, THE WAY AND THE LIFE.

SIR, THE CHRISTIAN YOU PAINTED HERE IS SOMEONE WEARING A MASK, A WOLF IN SHEEP'S APPAREL. NOT A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST
[/quote]

Thumbs up let me let yhu in on a secret, Jesus is the way yes, buh his not the only way. Take it or leave it. And he never said he was
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 19, 2017

Pls how do you bypass the Holy Spirit to decipher the Bible? That sounds like wanting the gift but not wanting to do anything with the giver.

Because of all religious books, the Bible is the most complete, its the set like hermetic, kabala,mason use it heavily, both in rituals and by laws, the bible is filled with hidden things that is promised to be revelled , Hidden things that is revelled to a few.

John 14:26
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 19, 2017
analice107:

Yes, we are sheep. We obey and follow for he knows the way and where the green pastures are. He is able to.protect us from Satan, we can't do that by ourselves. And yes, the occultist are goats and the master said, he shall separate them from the sheep on the last.
Now, i get you better, When you said occultic Christians now i understand. They are the type who are in Church pretending to be sheep but are wolves. Practicing the opposite of what is instructed, leading many into errors like the Nicholatians Jesus Christ talked about in Rev. 2:24. I see

The bolded sounds like satan to me. Total rebellion.

Romans 1:28-32 Because those people refuse to keep in mind the true knowledge about God, he has given them over to corrupted minds, so that they do the things that they should not do.

They are filled with all kinds of wickedness, evil, greed, and vice; they are full of jealousy, murder, fighting, deceit, and malice.

They gossip and speak evil of one another; they are hateful to God, insolent, proud, and boastful; they think of more ways to do evil; they disobey their parents; they have no conscience; they do not keep their promises, and they show no kindness or pity for others.

They know that God's law says that people who live in this way deserve death. Yet, not only do they continue to do these very things, but they even approve of others who do them.

The reason for the bolded is because, satan wants people like you to think that Christianity is occultic and true power lies in occult, fa fa fawl.

Ignorance,mystery,subdue has never been a blessing, the sword yhur playing with n dragging around can actually cut yhu.

Yhu guys keep using Satan as an excuse or something,the one thing have never really understood, the aim of all this is not to rub belles buh to tell, against the average occultist, a Christian is operating on a lower realm.

Like I told the Christian I met " why would I want to be a sheep, when I am a wolve" .
I find him interesting not because his knowledgeable than I am, buh cause his open minded, I wanted to know the reason of our meeting. So am open minded enough to want to know what he knows, n probably to see if any has changed with Christianity, becauethis approach seemed fresh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos / Guru Maharaj Ji Calls For Prosecution Of Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandit / Ducking Out Of Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.