Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

"How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (22096 Views)

The Occult Or Occultism! / Something You Need To Know About the evil of Witchcraft, Magic And Sorcery / Does Using Healing Crystals Fall Under Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 8:05am On Sep 19, 2017
chalantmike:

Ignorance,mystery,subdue has never been a blessing, the sword yhur playing with n dragging around can actually cut yhu.

Yhu guys keep using Satan as an excuse or something,the one thing have never really understood, the aim of all this is not to rub belles buh to tell, against the average occultist, a Christian is operating on a lower realm.

Like I told the Christian I met " why would I want to be a sheep, when I am a wolve" .
I find him interesting not because his knowledgeable than I am, buh cause his open minded, I wanted to know the reason of our meeting. So am open minded enough to want to know what he knows, n probably to see if any has changed with Christianity, becauethis approach seemed fresh.
@the bolded is the greatest lie you just told there.
I understand who you are now. Lol @ Christians are operating in a lower lever.

I'm seated with Christ in Heavenly places far above principalities powers.

Satan wishes he is strong. If he were, he could have stopped Christ from resurrecting. He could have kept me from receiving salvation. He should have kept the whole every human under him as a prisoner, but alas, many are Free and many more shall be free.

Let him who wants to remain under satan believing his lies, keep on. There's a day of reconning, whenever satan remembers it he trembles.

Christians don't display power, we have no power of our own, we have a God who will fight our battles and give us victory.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2017
analice107:

Satan wishes he is strong. If he were, he could have stopped Christ from resurrecting. He could have kept me from receiving salvation. He should have kept the whole every human under him as a prisoner, but alas, many are Free and many more shall be free.

Let him who wants to remain under satan believing his lies, keep on. There's a day of reconning, whenever satan remembers it he trembles.

Christians don't display power, we have no power of our own, we have a God who will fight our battles and give us victory.
Yhur still quote a scripture, yhu have no idea about, yhu just read input in and out, yhu have no real knowledge or conviction of what that verse is actually. Anyway hope yhur sitter with Christ cause the 85% to 90% of yhu have are definitely not sitter with Christ buh are bottom dwellers.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by MightyFortress: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2017
Useful.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Jakeattah(m): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2017
analice107:

You just applauded a man who follows satanic verses cascading as Christians. Rebecca Brown is not a Christian. I don't know about Watchman Nee because i have not read any of his books. But, i know for sure that Rebecca Brown is an Ocult woman.

Have you read any of her books? And what is your basis for saying she's occultic? If its the result of Google search, then I have to say I'm disappointed.
I don't think an occultic woman will cause so much damage to devil and his servants. Plus I do not expect the occult world not to find a way to taint her image.

If you want to understand what I'm saying, if you haven't read her books, please do. Starting with 'He came to set the captives free'

Good day Sir

1 Like

Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Jakeattah:

Have you read any of her books? And what is your basis for saying she's occultic? If its the result of Google search, then I have to say I'm disappointed.
I don't think an occultic woman will cause so much damage to devil and his servants. Plus I do not expect the occult world not to find a way to taint her image.

If you want to understand what I'm saying, if you haven't read her books, please do. Starting with 'He came to set the captives free'

Good day Sir
To anyone who is not led by the Holy Spirit, Rebecca Brown is a Christian. But, if you follow Jesus' to try all spirits by compare Scriptures you'd discover that Rebecca Brown is not a Christian.

If you follow Rebecca Brown closely, you'd live in fear of the devil all your life. That is not the spirit of God. Jesus gave us boldness and a sound mind, Rebecca through her writings potent to inflict fear in a believer by magnifying satan more than Jesus.

She talks too much of what Satan can do and less of what Jesus has done and still does.

Any believer who spends so much time magnifying satan and his works, but appearing to preach Jesus is fake. Her intent and purpose to inflict Fear.

She is a Charade.

1 Like

Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
chalantmike:

Yhur still quote a scripture, yhu have no idea about, yhu just read input in and out, yhu have no real knowledge or conviction of what that verse is actually. Anyway hope yhur sitter with Christ cause the 85% to 90% of yhu have are definitely not sitter with Christ buh are bottom dwellers.
Why not tell me what the Scripture is saying then?
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Neopaganism means new age paganism.
[/quote]
chalantmike:

Yea yea neo- paganism, I don't expect yhu to know that anyway, emm buh imma look at the Catholics, their mood and method of worship that is actually method of worship since the prehistoric times.
Why don't you expect me to know what neopaganism is? 'Neo' means New, so Neo paganism will mean New paganism that's why l asked you if the Jews who became Christians were practicing Paganism before Christ called them, you jumped that.

Go through the Catholic practices, mode and method and lie them side by side Jesus' teachings, will you say Catholicism follows Christ's teachings or they have their own agenda? I won't argue with you if you call Catholicism Neo-Paganism. But pls don't use Catholicism to judge Christianity, at least the one i practice. If i don't see it in the Bible, i'm not doing it.
chalantmike:

Yhur Christmas, yhur easter, the invention of immaculate conception, th trinity etc have pagan origins, its a long epistles one I don't wanna give.
Lol. You would have tell me if Satan precedes Yahweh or its the other way round. Jesus was born, for that i celebrate. I don't offer any sacrifice of any kind, no ritual, no incantations, no burning of candles or incense. Just thanks giving.

Jesus was raised from the death for my redemption, for that, i celebrate. I go to church, sing praises, give thanks and go home. No rituals, no sacrifice, not burning of candles or incense. What is pagan about that?

Was the immaculate conception and Virgin the Birth prophesied?

Which other deity had the virgin birth? where are they today?
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2017

Why don't you expect me to know what neopaganism is? 'Neo' means New, so Neo paganism will mean New paganism that's why l asked you if the Jews who became Christians were practicing Paganism before Christ called them, you jumped that.

Go through the Catholic practices, mode and method and lie them side by side Jesus' teachings, will you say Catholicism follows Christ's teachings or they have their own agenda? I won't argue with you if you call Catholicism Neo-Paganism. But pls don't use Catholicism to judge Christianity, at least the one i practice. If i don't see it in the Bible, i'm not doing it.

First of the term Christian/Christianity was only mentioned 3 times in the bible,that tells yhu its not even a real term with actual Hebrew meaning, its more of a context description meaning "like Christ" it it refers more to how a set a set of people handle a situation / chose to live life than an actual person or an item.

Since Christianity is not even a real religion, the Jew never for once practice Christianity they practice Judaism, till date which is religion of their father, the real Abrahamic religion.

The practice of Judaism n its rituals and pattern closely resembles those of the Catholic, cause its an ancient practice n way of religion, predating your coined up term "Christians".
The Catholic teaching goes well in hand with those of Christ, buh like everything touched by human yhu don't expect it to be 100% hand in hand with the teachings of Christ. If not where do yhu as a human, a spirit made fleet fathom in, in the trinity " this is another topic for another day".

If yhur looking for a religion/person whose way goes hand in hand with Christ teaches that's a standard no religion can boast of not yhu ,not yhur church and not the whole Christian in world.
Cause as finger prints are different, so we are ,I believe we both agree Christ was human.

Plus when a man decides to act on the spiritual, he has to become the totality of the Trinity "long story".
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
chalantmike:

Aramaic that's the word I was looking, distracted while typing that.
Okay.
chalantmike:

I never said the bible was written in Arabic, pls reread again. I said its system was written with Arabic occultic system very close to what yhud find in traditional Hebrew, the is structured in a form of information hidden with information, 3 layer information. In other to get its meaning yhu have to be able to transcribed into those three layers.
It may interest you to know that the Jews had their culture and customs and everything they did was conditioned by their culture.

When you say the Jews wrote their scriptures using the Arabic occultist systems, you do well to know that the Jews never had any interactions with the Arabs at anytime, so i wonder how the Arabic occult systems found it's way into their scriptures and again, since Jehovah dictated his mind to his People through the Holy Spirit, you should call Yahweh occultic.

You'd need to transcribe to decipher what the Bible says because according to you, you bypass the custodian of the mysteries of the Word, the Holy Spirit and hope you'd get the mind of God, you wont.
Only the Holy Spirit knows the mind of God and you say you don't need him, that's why you get it all wrong. You can never know the mind of God without the Holy spirit.

And Jesus said, to the outsiders, he speaks in parables, but to us, he speaks in plane language.
The Bible is not in three layers to me.

chalantmike:

An occultist bypasses the holy spirit cause his not operating under mere intuition, he can analyyn decipher, now when his operating under intuition its heighten.
An Occultist bypasses the Holy Spirit to get to who, satan? An occultist doesn't need the Holy Spirit, because he is not going to Yahweh anyways.

We know that people are worshipping satan as god. Satan said he would make men worship him as god and it's happening. An occultist is not worshipping Jehovah hence, doesn't need the Holy Spirit.

chalantmike:

If can do that, yhu don't need the holy, because that's what the holy spirit does for yhu on a less aware level.
You think you know, but you know nothing. You can't bypass the custodian of the power of the word and claim to know it. What you know is evident in what you say. Errors, errors, error, and more errors.
You called a sorcery a christian. 'An occultic Christian'.

Satan has been trying to replace himself with Yahweh from Eden, he sure has followers.

Do you know why you say, you don't need the Holy Spirit? It is becos He (satan) doesn't work with the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the essence of Yahweh. No one has ever worked with Yahweh without the Holy Spirit. Satan tells you you don't need the Holy spirit because he wants to remain masquerading as god

ANYTIME SOMEONE BEGINS TO TALK ABOUT GOING TO GOD WITHOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT, THEN KNOW SATAN IS IN THE SETAILS.
chalantmike:

Lemma paint an illustration
The bible is a sword, the holy spirit is a skillset, intuition, luck,experience can't develop that skillset, on a non awareness level or on a more aware level.
You have no slightest idea of who the Holy Spirit is, so your illustration falls flat. How can you know who you by pass.

The Holy Spirit is God, for God is the Holy Spirit.
He is the executioners of Godhead's intents and purposes on earth.

chalantmike:

Less aware / non aware = Christian
Aware / more aware = occultist.
lol. Satan has been deceiving people from the Garden of Eden to believe something is hidden that man needs to discover and until man discovers it, man will be without knowledge. He is still using that trick on you even today.

Wasn't it the same trick he used to cause Adam to sin?

God says 'If you need the fruit, you shall surely die, he
said, there's hidden wisdom in the fruit, God wants you ignorant so that he will keep controlling you, eat it, gain wisdom which will give you freedom to do as you pls, to be God for yourself.

What was the result? unclothedness. Shame, powerlessness.

satanic awareness/No awareness= Spiritual deathness.

Satan is a lair.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2017

Lol. You would have tell me if Satan precedes Yahweh or its the other way round. Jesus was born, for that i celebrate. I don't offer any sacrifice of any kind, no ritual, no incantations, no burning of candles or incense. Just thanks giving.

Jesus was raised from the death for my redemption, for that, i celebrate. I go to church, sing praises, give thanks and go home. No rituals, no sacrifice, not burning of candles or incense. What is pagan about that?

According to what/who . the bible?.
If according to the bible, then yhu know the answer to that.buh then.
A believe yhu believe that the devil/Satan is bad, and God / Jesus is good, right?, right,good

Come with me, if God is good then God is light, that would mean Satan is bad ,bad is darkness.
Common sense tells yhu light can not exist without darkness, neither can darkness without light, that would mean no on predates the other.

Law of duality. Buh then again if were going by yhur bible,its a whole different perspective.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
chalantmike:

Satan devil etc. Personally its not my mission to convince or persuade anyone, I enjoy when I meet ignorant Christians, not to mock them or something, just an appreciation of what I have.

"In all you do get understanding"
If man had remained the way they were living in fear of gods, believing illnesses were plague from gods, believing famine were omen and punishment for some kind of sin, humanity would not have advanced to this stage.
Buh man dared to understand nature and its laws, to the kingdom and its patterns, to study the order.

No one is asking you to break the law buh an understanding of it puts yhu at immerse advantage, demystify seemingly realities before yhu n expose natures secret. Or yhur rather live at the whim of nature.
Sir, there's nothing hidden. The wisdom or knowledge of God is to do the word of God.

Satan keeps talking about secrets heightening mans curiosity. The same trick he pulled on Adam in Eden. The so called secrets is what has kept man in the state man is to day. You people are still delving more and more into the lie deceiving others.

Pls stop quoting the Bible wrongly.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2017

Still doesn't change anything, yhu celebrating without the actual knowledge of in whose name yhur actually celebrating does change anything, like I said yhu Christians are one holding a sword, without actual skillset on how to use, doesn't stop the sword from cutting into things through brute force,swing in every direction, chance etc, still doesn't mean the sword handler is skilled with it.

If yhu get that analogy, then yhu good to go.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
chalantmike:

Its all in yhur head, yhu were taught to see light as good, darkness as bad, sugar as good, bitter as evil etc.
Its called the law of duality. Its natures laws buh the trick to it is they all parts of the same pole no one of its own is good or bad, they are not in battle or competish with one another instead they exist in sync, vias yin n yang.

I Present to you life and death, light and darkness, blessings and cursing. If you choose life you'll live, you and your children. But, if you choose death you will die, you and your children.

Whatever the Occultist call darkness, it won't change from what it is.

i'm not surprised, if the Prince if Darkness can masquerade himself as an Angel of light, why won't he call darkness light?
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
analice107:

Sir, there's nothing hidden. The wisdom or knowledge of God is to do the word of God.

Satan keeps talking about secrets heightening mans curiosity. The same trick he pulled on Adam in Eden. The so called secrets is what has kept man in the state man is to day. You people are still delving more and more into the lie deceiving others.

Pls stop quoting the Bible wrongly.

Real, let assume yhu and I agree on this point, let me bring yhur attention to the tower of Babel, was it Satan that was the cause of confusion or was it God ?.

Was Satan responsible for the diversity, racism,confusion we are witnessing today or God, because the event that took place at the tower of babel had more negative effect on humanity as a whole than the event at the garden of eden.

Gen 11:4
Then they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth."

its important to note that this niggas committed no sin and the devil never appeared in this scenario.

And secondly why does it seem as if yhu guys glory ignorance?.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
analice107:

I Present to you life and death, light and darkness, blessings and cursing. If you choose life you'll live, you and your children. But, if you choose death you will die, you and your children.

Whatever the Occultist call darkness, it won't change from what it is.

i'm not surprised, if the Prince if Darkness can masquerade himself as an Angel of light, why won't he call darkness light?

Honesty between yhu n I ,that verse is better suited for yhur pastors than the devil, honestly.

Yhuve not still confirmed my assessment.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
chalantmike:

Satan's deep secret, wouldn't that just mean the totality of the bible is Satan's secret, and Christianity been Satan's religion. Cause its right there in the bible, am just not allowed to say or point it out.
The bible is like a two edged sword
Really? So satan is the author of the Bible? Satan birthed Christ-likeness? hahahahahahaahahaaha.

Tell him he'd wish.

The Bible is not LIKE a two edge sword, it is a two edge sword. Whatever you meant to bring out from that, isn't clear.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
As long as the verses I quote doesn't suit yhu, yhur definitely say am quoting wrongly, thats just human nature.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
chalantmike:

Good for yhu, I never said the Christian ideal is wrong, its just sheep like,breeding hypocrites who are far far from the one they claim they look like/follow
Yes, we the Christians are sheep and our Lord is a shepherd. Not ashamed to admit i'm a sheep. i'm not a goat.

You can never know how the one who we claim to follow look like since you are outside. How do you know how Christ looks like when you don't know him?
Leave us to our Master. Like sheep we shall follow till the end. It is the end that matters. When we die and stand before him, we shall know all things.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
analice107:

Really? So satan is the author of the Bible? Satan birthed Christ-likeness? hahahahahahaahahaaha.

Tell him he'd wish.

The Bible is not LIKE a two edge sword, it is a two edge sword. Whatever you meant to bring out from that, isn't clear.

I wasn't saying exactly, I was pulling it out from what yhu claimed. I never stated I just pointed out that yhur claim implied that.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
chalantmike:

he only underlying knowledge of the truth i need is that JESUS IS THE TRUTH, THE WAY AND THE LIFE.

What are the laws of Christianity outside, Love the Lord your God with all you heart, your might and your strength, and love your neighbour as you love yourself?

And do unto others what you'd like them to do to you?

SIR, THE CHRISTIAN YOU PAINTED HERE IS SOMEONE WEARING A MASK, A WOLF IN SHEEP'S APPAREL. NOT A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST

Thumbs up let me let yhu in on a secret, Jesus is the way yes, buh his not the only way. Take it or leave it. And he never said he was
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John:14:6

No man bypasses him to get to the father. except it's another father you'd get to.

Sir, if you think, there's another way, trust me, the one you'll meet is definitely not Jehovah.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
analice107:

Yes, we the Christians are sheep and our Lord is a shepherd. Not ashamed to admit i'm a sheep. i'm not a goat.

You can never know how the one who we claim to follow look like since you are outside. How do you know how Christ looks like when you don't know him?
Leave us to our Master. Like sheep we shall follow till the end. It is the end that matters. When we die and stand before him, we shall know all things.

Hmm ,I know him better than yhu do, there is a verse a verse that explains that perfectly buh I won mention or explain.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
analice107:

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John:14:6

No man bypasses him to get to the father. except it's another father you'd get to.

Sir, if you think, there's another way, trust me, the one you'll meet is definitely not Jehovah.

God is a tree, Jesus is just one of the branches, the same God of the bible yhu claiming goes by 72 other name, gotten from exodus alone. Yhu only know one aspect of God not all of it, that aspect yhu know ,Jesus is the only way to the body of the tree, doest mean their are no other branches leading to that same body of the tree.

Kill that self claim n entitment in yhu, its myopic and shows how limited yhur knowledge is, yhu only know to the extent of what yhu know. God is too big a concept to fit into yhur myopic box, unless yhu wanna yhu wanna agrees his small and limited, as opposed to his claims of omnipotence, omniscience, omnipresent.

So yhu wanna agree?.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
chalantmike:

Because of all religious books, the Bible is the most complete, its the set like hermetic, kabala,mason use it heavily, both in rituals and by laws, the bible is filled with hidden things that is promised to be revelled , Hidden things that is revelled to a few.

John 14:26
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
I can't believe you just quoted the Holy Spirit you told me that I don't need to know what God has for me.
Is this not a contradiction?
How can you say you don't need the Holy Spirit since you can bypass him, yet here you just quoted him wrongly.

You derided Christians for relying on the Holy Spirit, yet here you are telling me i need Him to get knowledge?

BTW did you read that Scripture? Jesus didn't promise the comforter to teach us the things he warned us against in the Old Testament.
He had taught us thing which we may forget when he leaves, the Holy Spirit which is himself, will leave inside our hearts reminding us Christ's teachings, Convicting our hearts when we slide, Converting souls who need salvation.

Tell me which of these is satanic?

Satan came to Jesus misquoting scriptures, it's still happening till today.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
chalantmike:

Ignorance,mystery,subdue has never been a blessing, the sword yhur playing with n dragging around can actually cut yhu.

Yhu guys keep using Satan as an excuse or something,the one thing have never really understood, the aim of all this is not to rub belles buh to tell, against the average occultist, a Christian is operating on a lower realm.

Like I told the Christian I met " why would I want to be a sheep, when I am a wolve" .
I find him interesting not because his knowledgeable than I am, buh cause his open minded, I wanted to know the reason of our meeting. So am open minded enough to want to know what he knows, n probably to see if any has changed with Christianity, becauethis approach seemed fresh.
I'm not playing with any sword, the only sword I know is the Sword of the Spirit which is the word of God, and i'm not playing with it. I take it very seriously.

But, you are actually playing with it. And, as you know, it is sharp both ways. That's why you, an Occultist can use it and it will work for you because you put it's principles to work, but the motive is where you shall have the word cut you off eventually.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
analice107:

I can't believe you just quoted the Holy Spirit you told me that I don't need to know what God has for me.
Is this not a contradiction?
How can you say you don't need the Holy Spirit since you can bypass him, yet here you just quoted him wrongly.

You derided Christians for relying on the Holy Spirit, yet here you are telling me i need Him to get knowledge?

BTW did you read that Scripture? Jesus didn't promise the comforter to teach us the things he warned us against in the Old Testament.
He had taught us thing which we may forget when he leaves, the Holy Spirit which is himself, will leave inside our hearts reminding us Christ's teachings, Convicting our hearts when we slide, Converting souls who need salvation.

Tell me which of these is satanic?

Satan came to Jesus misquoting scriptures, it's still happening till today.

What are yhu saying, I teasing yhu guys for relying on the holy spirit as a sheep,when yhu can bypass it on a conscious level as a wolve.

Secondly , the holy spirit was given to yhu guys, yet how many of yhu "Christians" actually have it?, not to talk of using it on a unawareness level.

My point is 80-95 % of yhu guys do not genuinely posses the holy spirit, yet yhu have no mean by which to fully under understand the mysteries of the bible, yet yhu call yhurself Christians.

The above reason is why Christianity is populated with hypocrites, adulterous household,criminals,bench warmers,church goers, a group of people so different from the one whose name they claim to be called by.

I never said the holy spirit in its self is wrong.

It is yhu that introduced the term satanic here, by that yhur my way right.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
analice107:

Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
chalantmike:

God is a tree, Jesus is just one of the branches, the same God of the bible yhu claiming goes by 72 other name, gotten from exodus alone. Yhu only know one aspect of God not all of it, that aspect yhu know ,Jesus is the only way to the body of the tree, doest mean their are no other branches leading to that same body of the tree.
His name is Yahweh. The I AM. That's His name. All others are his attributes. attributes are not names.

I'm sure you don't know my God. You assume you do, but you don't. because if you do, you'd know that Jesus is the God in Exodus.
No matter what satan does, he can only claim to be the God of the Bible to the ignorant and the rebellious, not to those who have the Holy Spirit.
chalantmike:

Kill that self claim n entitment in yhu, its myopic and shows how limited yhur knowledge is, yhu only know to the extent of what yhu know. God is too big a concept to fit into yhur myopic box, unless yhu wanna yhu wanna agrees his small and limited, as opposed to his claims of omnipotence, omniscience, omnipresent.
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Thanks for telling me about my God. I have not claimed to know God in totality, no one can know Him all, but trust me, He is not the god you are talking about.

chalantmike:

So yhu wanna agree?.
I'm 100% sure we are referring to two different entities.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
chalantmike:

Hmm ,I know him better than yhu do, there is a verse a verse that explains that perfectly buh I won mention or explain.
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz. I see. And they said to Peter, Your Speech betrays you.
By their fruits we shall know them.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
chalantmike:

I wasn't saying exactly, I was pulling it out from what yhu claimed. I never stated I just pointed out that yhur claim implied that.
Isaiah:14:13-14

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

When satan said this to Yahweh, he intended to fool men to think him as Yahweh hence, worship him.
He is succeeding, but, i will never worship satan, knowingly or unknowingly.

If I don't see it in the Bible I won't do it.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
chalantmike:

Honesty between yhu n I ,that verse is better suited for yhur pastors than the devil, honestly.

Yhuve not still confirmed my assessment.
That is satans trick these days, point people to pastors away from Jesus.

Which Pastor is model to who? Did any pastor die for anyone?

Is my salvation in the hands of any man?

Yes, many have come into church who are servants of satan with the purpose of doing exactly what they are doing now, weaken the Church from within. Cause discouragement amongst the sheep and get them thrown out.

Make them look up to the pastors instead of Jesus.

Steal, cheat, commit sexual sins, do all manner of things in the name of God, this will cause confusion and discouragement, with this, many shall fall away.

But sir, i'm still standing. Let everyone give up their faith, i won't give up mine. We shall run this race to the end.

Every pastors received the same salvation I received, non of them died for me, none of is my model.

Jesus is Lord for ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by fairprince(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
chalantmike:

hmm don't know the ones yhuve met, am not an atheist, am a theist , so I don't read the bible lika literature, I can assure yhu it has more power in my hand than in the hands of the average Christian, not to now talk of when I decide to breath life into the word so it be made manifest.

one of the gift of the theist is ability to work with different gods,different energies when out servitude, buh in some special case with a theist can be in servitude for a period of time as long as the contract is binding or he needs to be.

You are right Sir.

But the truth is that Jesus Christ is the only way, the truth and the life. No one comes to God except through him. We don't have many father's. Just God, Jehovah Yahweh, Elohim and Elyon. He is not approached through ESPS. Rather his children get across to him in Spirit and in truth. It's this simple. Any other complicated approach does not lead to salvation.
Re: "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" by analice107: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
chalantmike:

Real, let assume yhu and I agree on this point, let me bring yhur attention to the tower of Babel, was it Satan that was the cause of confusion or was it God ?.
I'm glad you brought up.
Let's start here. Was God against them building the Tower? No. Then why stop them? This is why;
There are two reasons.

1. Motive.
Question: Why where they building the Tower?

Answer: To make the people disobey Gods purpose.

HOW?

Genesis:11:4
And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

Satan has been trying to use Man to disobey and attempt to thwart God's purpose from Eden.

Genesis:1:28
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish and fill the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Disobedience No1, God says fill the earth by scattering everywhere, Man says, let us not scatter. Let us build a tower and cage e ourselves here.

2. An Attempt to overthrow an eternal Decree.
Genesis:9:22
And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the unclothedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.

And because of this;

Genesis:9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren

Now, Canaan is under an eternal curse, but his descendant Nimrod rose up to control those he should be a servant under. Mba nu, it won't happen.

Nimrod was a descendant of Canaan under a curse, but satan the opposer of God's dictates moved him to seek to lead those who he should serve and to build a Tower which will cage in the people and prevent them from scattering everywhere as God commanded, hence. God Confused their tongue.

If God says the children of Canaan remain slaves, they remain slaves.

If God says Humans scatters everywhere on the earth, then everyone scatters every where.

Who says a thing and that thing comes to pass when I Jehovah have not commanded it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born / Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now / How The God Of Chosen Delivered Me From The Den Of Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.