Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams (34690 Views)

Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram / Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Omoba Adeleke For Calling Her A Prostitute - Pictures / Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Drake For Calling Her Son To Wish Him Success In His Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by kobijacobs(m): 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
I wish his call can make me a superhuman
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by Smile31(f): 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
siie:
Ibadan people sha.. angry
grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by lonelydora: 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hypocrites.
Na una type go snap with small doctor con announce on NL grin

I no wan talk shaa because i know say you bi Ibadan girl.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
lonelydora:

I no wan talk shaa because i know say you bi Ibadan girl.
Yes baby. I'm proudly IB-born so watchu gat to say? undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by lastmaster(m): 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nairaland have become something else these days . senseless post hit fp now back to back.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by ComradeShegs(m): 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
Wishu now roast beans abi.....next!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by lafflaff123(m): 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided AND SO? IS DRAKE A MEAL TICKET, VISA OR GOD?

Hehehehehehehe.

Abeg make una go look this girl picture for her profile lol.

Black Brassiere fall from one hand, Hair like Ekaette own and who do your Eye Brow abeg?lol.

Pls contest for Miss Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by TellMeNothing: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Its a normal thing... I have been to the US several times and i get to see these stars.. Let alone building up contact to the extent of having one chat/call me..

Na just say for Naija we see celebrities like gods..

For a person like kemi who have spent more years in uk. Nothing aberrant if her b.boy coulda hookup with drizzy... Especially if he got spegcial talent
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by okerekeikpo: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Afonjas and busy body ehn
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by JuicyStar: 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-OQgUhDXLQP4/WbPsDIieiiI/AAAAAAAAEE8/NeSsLz0CiDwKU6XLPQE1bLpFYwkYlF2dACLcBGAs/s320/d1.jpeg[/img]

Controversial media personality, Kemi Olunloyo, took to her IG page to announce that Canadian hip hop star, Drake, just called her to wish her son goodluck in his exams.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-2NfUmd5K3pY/WbPsNfclraI/AAAAAAAAEFA/GfYZwzG4nfIaUqyp87r1AsPBXp6sZYa8QCLcBGAs/s320/d2.jpeg[/img]

She shared throwback photos of herself with Drake and wrote:

[img]https://3.bp..com/-UE8AMRvOZmY/WbPtv7wNjkI/AAAAAAAAEFM/Sn_Ez3EJT3kJjdMsVavV6oakHJ0klUIfQCLcBGAs/s320/ol4.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/drake-just-called-me-kemi-olunloyo.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

This is tremendously wonderful...so u mean the original Drake knows this woman? Hmmm.. the day she go enter u oga Drake na inside rap u go take respond. All the best jare omo Kemi.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by olusola200: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
An so what

Any meaning
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by abike12(f): 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
Take this woman for treatment abeg
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by masteroguns(m): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
watin concern me...Na God he be..Beutiful nonsense..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by harrymoney(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
grin ;Dthat moment Ibadan Drake called u and u miss took him for d real drake lmao
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by yabatown: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
This ex convict Kemi Olunloyo is at it again. Madwoman of molete.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by talk2smith: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
[how dare you put visa and God together?!quote author=GloriaNinja post=60287585] undecided AND SO? IS DRAKE A MEAL TICKET, VISA OR GOD? [/quote]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by anonym0us: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Good to know
u don finally drop out of school
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by Ishilove: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
The photos look photoshopped.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by wunmi590(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
goldbim:
Who cares?

NFCS cares
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by dingbang(m): 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by room089: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
U sabi drake and u come dey beg for funds to settle your lawyers!
Iranu!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
boohoo its none of our business, she should share the story with her family members, but no they have deserted her now she's looking for affirmation from strangers
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by Ishilove: 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
lafflaff123:

You never have any positive thing to type.

In real life are you a sad person?are you depressed?
In real life do you ask extremely stupid questions to irritate people, or is it part of your DNA?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by 400billionman: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided AND SO? IS DRAKE A MEAL TICKET, VISA OR GOD?

See..

Painment abi Painalty.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
lies everywhere
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by tomdon(m): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
You used to you use to.....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by Chrisnoni(m): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
With all the Education the good parent pay for she didn't Receive sense join........ I will need to fast for her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
chriskosherbal:
Well no disrespect to anybody and with all humility, drake calling c'mon we know that's hmmm ..wow ,.. grin

Congratulations lady you rock cheesy

jxt wen i thought every comment i read on this post ws made by a retard or a hater..urs jxt made too much sense.
People jxt be hatin anyhow for no reason

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda / Oritsefemi Shades Shina Peller, Quilox Boss / Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.