Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service (34697 Views)

Gbemi Reacts To Mompha Arrest Over Internet Fraud And Money Laundering / Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim / Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by ebusfav: 9:57am On Aug 18, 2017
Nigerian comedian Seyi Law has raised an alarm over IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu's inauguration of Biafra Secret Service. 

The ace Nigerian comedian who wondered when Nnamdi Kanu will be rearrested or when Nigeria's acting President Yemi Osibanjo will call for a referendum wrote; 

"Have you heard that BIAFRA now has a SECRET SERVICE? When will the Government rearrest Nnamdi Kanu or have a referendum? Is Osinbajo trying to be politically correct or just following the silence is golden rubbish? There are certain things you don't condone and this is one of it. The build up of Al Qaelda, ISIS, Boko Haram etc all started like this. From formation to subtle killings and then, massive bombing and we will beginning to look for a needle in the forest.

The IGBOs in the NORTH will not come out to jointly condemn Nnamdi's act now, but once the North start issuing threats which is not right by the way, they will break the code of SILENCE. If you don't support this, speak now and not later. 

Walls and borders have created disunity amongst us. Natural resources has become the bane of our agony. I hope we will not fold our arms and watch this Nation plunge into an unnecessary war. Anyway, before you crucify me, remember and know that my wife is Igbo and I have a daughter who is Yoru-Igbo.
SILENCE on this means APPROVAL."

http://www.lailasblog.com/seyi-law-calls-nnamdi-kanus-arrest-biafra-secret-service-inauguration/

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by edoboy33(m): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2017
rather I think the Nigerian government should call for your arrest for overfeeding your child and making her an obese bufoon

God created a baby but you made her a kung fu panda

kemi and hushpuppi were right you are completely useless and deserve no pity
Modified
and yes am Edo and I don't support Biafra but calling for the arrest of a parent like him just because he is seeking his right of self determination is completely unacceptable

415 Likes 63 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Kondomatic(m): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2017
The idiot is comparing IPOB with bokoharam and ISIS

243 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2017
shocked grin grin
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by michealdeco: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2017
U mean ur wife is Igbo and your daughter isYoru-igbo Kunfu panda

No wonder all aunty kemi has been saying is true afterall

Everybody wants to be relevant this days mtchewwww

#EvermayoR

172 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Bayajidda1: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2017
cool
My Judgement?

Kanu ain't guilty, Afonja.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by magoo10(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
seyi law should park one side and stop seeking unnecessary attention, Nnamdi KANU is running an ideology that cannot be understood by the shallow minded.arresting him will not stop the issues laid to bare.

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by SNIPER123: 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
embarassed
When did this guy become an opinion leader?
embarassed

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by CowHard: 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
On the contrary, Seyi should be arrested for giving birth to a Chinese doll .

Fellow brethren, let's storm Seyi's social media accounts and remind him of the scary creature he brought to the world

137 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Vickwinners: 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
edoboy33:
rather I think the Nigerian government should call for your arrest for overfeeding your child and making her an obese bufoon

Lol. My bro dun vex o. Take am easy bros grin grin grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by gift01: 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Well said Seyi. The trouble that will consume them is what they wanna pre-empt. No right thinking human will support the rubbish.

Rather than them to argue on the issue he brought up, some of them are bringing his daughter into the matter. Some people can shame themselves

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by hilroy: 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Well said

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by chykmoni(m): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
edoboy33:

Hello sir, are you married? if yes, do you have a son/daughter, if yes, How do you feel if someone calls him/her Obese or Bufoon.
Seyi Law aired his opinion, you can either agree with him or disagree his premise. What has Obesity got to do with Biafra or Nigeria? Please refrain from calling an inoccent child names.

246 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by enemyofprogress: 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Afonja 1-0 Igbo grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by abumeinben(m): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
Is seyilaw normal?

Where was he when shali boi was protesting in Abuja?

I think this is the beginning of the end of he. No more shows for he angry

Livefreeordieha
u killed English in a feat of rage

biobab23
Gbagaun unlimited

ZionJay
See MUMU. No more shows for him, who are you?

Behold these earthlings grin

The Queen's English is that which I speak.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by kynbasil01: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
Somebody should help me with the picture of that his PANDA cum daughter

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by hilroy: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
edoboy33:

Tackle the man with reasonable response and not body shaming his innocent daughter

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Rophie(f): 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
may the Lord help us

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by SirLakes: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Well since I am not the FTC
I gat nothing to say kiss

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by pautex: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
KEEP THE Bleep UP SEYI... MY RGDS FOR YOU IS GRADUALLY DIMINISHING...

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Rophie(f): 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
may the Lord help us in this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by TRUTH2020: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
I NO BLAME THE AFONJA IDIOT HE DON RUN OUT OF JOKES HE NO LONGER DAY RELEVANT FOR COMEDY INDUSTRY SO HE JUST WANT TO BE REMEMBERED BY TALKING ABOUT WHAT HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT YOROBBERS AND HYPOCRISY NA 5 AND 6, COWARD THAT WANTS TO HIDE UNDEER THE UMBRELLA THAT MY WIFE IS IGBO AND SO FUCKING WHAT??IF U CARE ABOUT THE IGBO WHY DID'NT U SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE KILLINGS IN ANAMBRA BY TERRORISTS??NOW U WANT TO CRITICIZE IGBOS AS EVERY USELESS AFONJA U HIDE UNDER THE UMBRELLA MY WIFE IS IGBO,NOT ALL IGBOS ARE IGBOS SHE MAYBE THE FEMALE VERSION OF JOE IGBOKWE,IDIOT

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
All the "leaders" are burying their head in the sand like ostriches.

This was how the rwandan genocide started.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by raymond1550(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
am just passing ,looking for work to do
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
Kanu is beginning to have a state within a state and that's a treasonable offence. This is a misplaced priority and not what he should be doing.

Treason is a big sin by God and man

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by jackdaniels(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
ugly comedian...do face lik cold Eba

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by morbeta(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
Daddy Kong fu Panda.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by wristbangle: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
Kondomatic:
The idiot is comparing IPOB with bokoharam and ISIS

BH and ISIS started from somewhere which has boomerang to a full blown terrorist group as IPOB are treading on the same path. The only slight difference is that IPOB are fighting for the cause of a separate country of their own while BH/ISIS are fighting to forcefully take territories.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by mikeycharles(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wait a minute, is he trying to crack a joke cos I didn't get it BTW some people should just mind their business.

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda / BBNaija: Miracle Swamped By Fans In A Shopping Mall / Caption This Photo Of Olamide And Governor Fayemi Of Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.