Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

What An Aged Man Told Me About Sex!!!! LMAO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What An Aged Man Told Me About Sex!!!! LMAO (2511 Views)

A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious / What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage / Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What An Aged Man Told Me About Sex!!!! LMAO by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
so I jam this old man for road, one thing led to another we got talking and criticizing buharis government. After a while fine fine girls with huge asx just dey pass us for where we sit down.

I couldn't take my pervert eyes off the assxs, baba noticed and was like "seems you like woman a lot" I replied with a sheepish smile. So baba was like my son, enjoy the youthful age o, as in gonk pvssys, very soon you'll be aged like me and start regretting why you didn't enjoy yourself while young.

Na true baba talk, my brothers, gonk any available pvssy, my sisters, ride that dlck till it scratches and breaks. Very soon now na so we go old con dey say had I know.

Na so some girls go dey claim sister Mary, then carry themselves enter marriage after which they still go out to fvck dlcks, same with we men, that's why oloshos are very faithful when they marry, why? Because they don gonk the dlck tire, nothing more to enjoy, na just to dey flex their man after marriage with acrobatics sex style, but marry girl wey be virgin, she would like to explore other dlcks after marriage. This is how infidelity comes into marriage.

Well, make e nor be like say I dey talk too much. All I'm saying in summary is, MAKE UNA DEY FVCK!!!! any girl i ready to settle down with, if she tells me she's only fvck one dlck her whole life, I nor go marry, 3 to 5 dlcks is okay for me. Na these kind girls dey loyal.

Enjoy the small life wey una get, fvck pvssy, chop pvssy, intact fry am put for plate day chop. If I marry tomorrow I will be very confident and faithful, why? Because I know I enjoyed my youthful age to the extreme, 4 pvsyys every week. E nor easy. Happy weekend.
Re: What An Aged Man Told Me About Sex!!!! LMAO by Lovetinz(m): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Which is better, pineapple or orange flavoured juice?
Juice.. U know. Juice na. wink
Re: What An Aged Man Told Me About Sex!!!! LMAO by SUPERPACK: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
stupidity!!!!!!!!!
Re: What An Aged Man Told Me About Sex!!!! LMAO by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
That old man is irresponsible with comments like that. Will he say the same to his daughter?

2 Likes

Re: What An Aged Man Told Me About Sex!!!! LMAO by greatnaija01: 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
YOU ARE THE OLD MAN. GOD GIVES LIFE AND TAKES IT... be sure you will make it old before you plunder your life in-between a woman's laps

stupidity:
so I jam this old man for road, one thing led to another we got talking and criticizing buharis government. After a while fine fine girls with huge asx just dey pass us for where we sit down.

I couldn't take my pervert eyes off the assxs, baba noticed and was like "seems you like woman a lot" I replied with a sheepish smile. So baba was like my son, enjoy the youthful age o, as in gonk pvssys, very soon you'll be aged like me and start regretting why you didn't enjoy yourself while young.

Na true baba talk, my brothers, gonk any available pvssy, my sisters, ride that dlck till it scratches and breaks. Very soon now na so we go old con dey say had I know.

Na so some girls go dey claim sister Mary, then carry themselves enter marriage after which they still go out to fvck dlcks, same with we men, that's why oloshos are very faithful when they marry, why? Because they don gonk the dlck tire, nothing more to enjoy, na just to dey flex their man after marriage with acrobatics sex style, but marry girl wey be virgin, she would like to explore other dlcks after marriage. This is how infidelity comes into marriage.

Well, make e nor be like say I dey talk too much. All I'm saying in summary is, MAKE UNA DEY FVCK!!!! any girl i ready to settle down with, if she tells me she's only fvck one dlck her whole life, I nor go marry, 3 to 5 dlcks is okay for me. Na these kind girls dey loyal.

Enjoy the small life wey una get, fvck pvssy, chop pvssy, intact fry am put for plate day chop. If I marry tomorrow I will be very confident and faithful, why? Because I know I enjoyed my youthful age to the extreme, 4 pvsyys every week. E nor easy. Happy weekend.
Re: What An Aged Man Told Me About Sex!!!! LMAO by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
greatnaija01:
YOU ARE THE OLD MAN. GOD GIVES LIFE AND TAKES IT... be sure you will make it old before you plunder your life in-between a woman's laps

something must kill a man. Pvssy included, pvssy we came, pvssy we can return
Re: What An Aged Man Told Me About Sex!!!! LMAO by kingxsamz(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
nawa o
Re: What An Aged Man Told Me About Sex!!!! LMAO by greatnaija01: 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
truly your stupidity is LEGENDARY ..... not everyone came from there... some of us came from operation and not normal delivery.

stupidity:
something must kill a man. Pvssy included, pvssy we came, pvssy we can return

1 Like

Re: What An Aged Man Told Me About Sex!!!! LMAO by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
greatnaija01:
truly your stupidity is LEGENDARY ..... not everyone came from there... some of us came from operation and not normal delivery.

grin grin this your comment weak me.

2 Likes

Re: What An Aged Man Told Me About Sex!!!! LMAO by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
as much as people should live their life how they desire, marrying an olosho would certainly NOT be a wise thing to do.

1st of all, oloshoism is not like the flu that you can "lose", its in your DNA. so whether married or even extra married, they will still be oloshos,... and if any opportunity arises, they will strike

2nd of all, if someone is tired because they have fukced so many dikcs then why would anyonw want to settle with that tired aass HEAVY USED tokunbo coochie?! pls have some respect for yourself!

3rd there are many reason why the likes of sister Mary ends up cheating after marriage, but the lack of dikcs she had before marriage would rarely be the reason

4th you are making it sound like fukcing is a sport, and we are all attending the fukcing olympics here?! some people love sex A LOT, while others not so much.... and its all good. find someone who is sexually compatible with your sexual appetite and be merry. expecting EVERYONE to be sex crazed maniacs like you do is not safe.

5th the amount of dikcs a gal had in her past does NOT relate to loyalty. a virgin could be very loyal till death,,, and thats because it is all in her state of mind and upbringing. disloyal people come in all shape and sizes!

6th so in your own mind, enjoying life means to fukc coochies from morning til night?! what kind of sex starved individual are you?!

last but not least, what about finding ONE babe, be with her and fukcing each other's brains out exclusively, NOW... instead of wasting your youthful time fukcing useless olosho's totos, to then seek for marriage when you are all worn out and busted out?!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What An Aged Man Told Me About Sex!!!! LMAO by Adasun(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
a fool think he is wise in his own eyes.

Dis is da most foolish thread i have read.no one should listen to da op.Hiv is real and GOD is real

2 Likes

Re: What An Aged Man Told Me About Sex!!!! LMAO by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Bad Advice.
Re: What An Aged Man Told Me About Sex!!!! LMAO by niphemey: 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
stupidity:

your moniker says it all grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Date And Marry A Guy Who Is TOO NICE? / I Have A Feeling I Might Loose A Girl I So Much Love / I Hope NairaLand Is Safe ?( +photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.