Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai (26651 Views)

Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results / What Happens To Your State If Oil Dries Up Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
ajepako:
Every utterance of this man shows his bigotry, bias and hypocrisy

After feeding fat on the oil wealth of the south, silently encouraging Fulani herdsmen to kill and maim them in the north, now you want their oil to dry...

I wonder what this bigot would have said if oil comes from the north..

Elenu rirun, elete pelebe...
i dnt see anything bigotry about what elrufai is saying.this is a herculean call to a life in nigeria after oil.in 200years to come oil will still b found in nigeria bt what will b the gblobal value for oil?nigeria is once a great country b4 the discovery of oil.pls dnt dnt mind the messanger becos it obvious u dnt like his face bt try analyse the message cos the man is not just asserting he was talking wit verifyable evidence.

1 Like

Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by Coloradvantage(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Zeze06:
cry
Prayer of a heartless and wicked "dwarf" witch...
there is sense in his purported wicked talk... reason

1 Like

Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by obailala(m): 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Oil is not our problem. Our problem has to do with the mismanagement of the oil resources. Instead of investing and channelling it for growth, it is siphoned for individual greed. Simple. Even if you restructure, without the right leaders, we will still have mismanagement issues.

If we are to diversify and grow, we can not do it without Crude due to the lack of other avenues. So please, no need trying to defend what El-Rufai is saying.

Crude is a blessing and is not our problem. Greed and wastage is. Other countries have shown Crude is a blessing.

TheGoodJoe:

Why pray for Crude to dry when the Hypocritical El-Rufai can easily stopped allocations coming to his state, so they can think?

Of course oil is not the problem, the problem is the combo of easy oil money and a bunch of greedy useless leaders; a horrible combo which forced a once thriving and diversified economy into a comatose mono-economic huge mess.

El Rufai saying he prays for oil to dry was obviously a figure of speech; he was only trying to make an emphasis on how bad the easy oil wealth polluted the minds of Nigeria's leaders over the years thereby killing Nigeria's productivity. I'm surprised you couldn't figure that out but rather swallowed his statement literally, I'm sure it's cos you hold a prejudice against the man.

1 Like

Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by kudosamass(m): 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
oladeebo:

brilliant!
i. We must let the the politicians play their political game, we mustn't allow them to drag us into political game.
ii. we must know our interests and protected it!
iii. The 1999 constitution is an headache to our politicians not because of nothing, it's favour the nation than them!
If we do this we will exercise our right to vote for the best among them through their manifestos that suit us,
The other who rejected will change, they can't do with out politics, and mandate belong to us!

Nigeria can be well manage under any system and all the world systems had been managed by our politicians finish, Now they were taken us back to the beginning 1963!...to restart circle.
And want people like me to believe all will be right...wicked!
Personally I can manage any state in Nigeria better than our managers of our country today.
ask me how? I will tell you!

Agreed, the present managers are horrible guys!
But they are horrible because we have a system that ferlilizes horribility & makes it profitable! They will seize to be horrible when horribleness is made inconvinience & unprofitable.

There is structural impediment to growth & development in Nigeria. Unless it is removed, there is nothing anybody can do including you.

The evedience is the woeful performance of the present Government! I never believed Buhari would fail. But then, I realised the system under which he operates cannot allow even the Angels to succeed! It is as bad as that!

And since Buhari of all persons has failed to do much, even the so called corruption fight, it mean that no other leader in Nigeria can succeed under this system.

Nigeria as presently designed cannot work in the 21st century! Analogue ideas & policies cannot achieve any tangible result in a digital environment!

So, let's search for new path as the one we followed has been tested severally and proved to be unworkable!

1 Like

Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by Blue3k(m): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Man who would have guessed this would get people so worked up. Oil or no oil life goes on figure something out.

1 Like

Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
obailala:

Of course oil is not the problem, the problem is the combo of easy oil money and a bunch of greedy useless leaders; a horrible combo which forced a once thriving and diversified economy into a comatose mono-economic huge mess.

El Rufai saying he prays for oil to dry was obviously a figure of speech; he was only trying to make an emphasis on how bad the easy oil wealth polluted the minds of Nigeria's leaders over the years thereby killing Nigeria's productivity. I'm surprised you couldn't figure that out but rather swallowed his statement literally, I'm sure it's cos you hold a prejudice against the man.

Even if the free Oil Money is not there, these same corrupt leaders will tax us and make us pay through our noses to fuel their ostentatious lifestyle. The Crude is a blessing. The problem are those handling the resources. Put better people on the seat and this Crude will transform the nation.
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by obailala(m): 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
paschu:
Simple question @ obailala:

Why do you go to war over oil, if you truly hate it so bad?

Why do you antagonize ND and IPOB when they talk about disconnecting you from the oil?

You simply pray for oil to dry up because it is not yours.

Admit it.

It's like that woman that stole another woman's baby. She was quick to wish death to the child rather than see the other woman take the child home.

Pure wickedness.

I expected this to be a common sense issue, I even went ahead to explain in my previous post. But you went ahead to cancel my post and then returned with further meaningless questions.

The allure of easy oil wealth forced the corruption and laziness out of Nigerians. Before oil, Nigeria had a thriving diversified economy and no region was parasitic on any other. But all that changed after oil.

El Rufai's prayer for oil to dry up was only a figure of speech to lay emphasis on how oil wealth in Nigeria turned out to be a curse instead of a blessing; he wasnt literally asking for oil to dry up. Today, 5 out of the 6 zones in Nigeria are lazy and unproductive parasites to the south-south because of this same feeding bottle economy which Nigeria became because of easy oil wealth.

As it stands today, the damage has already been done, oil is still Nigeria's only source of income. So I'm sorry, your question about the uproar due to militants stopping oil production is a very pointless question.

1 Like

Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by kenostika(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai

The embattled Minister of Women Affairs, Amina Alhassan has threatened to expose Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir Elrufai and his role in Chibok girls kidnapping.

The Minister said she was surprised that a dirty character like Elrufai could even have the gut to comment against her preference for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for 2019 Presidential race.

She said, there are lot of things Nigerians needs to know about the planning and execution of Chibok girl kidnapping because those behind it will be unmasked very soon. The intention was very obvious, to defame and blackmail PDP and Jonathan out of power.

The Minister became angry by the comment credited to Elrufai where he was quoted as saying that Buhari was severely warned not to appoint Amina Alhassan as Minister.

Mallam Elrufai said Amina Alhassan's leaved Video, an indication that she has never been loyal to President Buhari from day one, noting that her loyalty lies with someone who is not even ready to support the party to success just because the person also want to become a president

In her response, Amina said those who know history well could tell about the treacherous nature of Elrufai who can go to any length to stab anyone just to rise politically, she said Elrufai was a nobody who was as poor as church rat if not for Atiku that brought him to political relevance.

The same Elrufai was among those who plotted against Jonathan by tactically supporting Boko Haram and Kidnapping of Chibok girls, the information is out there where he lied that Jonathan wanted to kill him and other top members of APC by raising a false alarm about sniper list. No sane Nigerians will take Elrufai serious because he is an unrepentant addicted liar.

The same Elrufai who claimed to be loyal to president is sponsoring some bloggers and his errand boys in the media to keep attacking and defaming Buhari, at least Nigerians and our party can see his deliberate action to blackmail the President when he released his memo to the media which was supposed to be a confidential memo to the President in his bid to tarnish and embarrass Baba Buhari.

I am not a coward, Buhari is my President and one of the fathers of my party APC, if I can't be real with my choice of Atiku, then it would amount to eye service, I am not that kind of person.

Former President Obasanjo through his book "My Watch" gave a valid description of who the midget Elrufai is, he thrives on stabbing the hands that fed him just to rise politically, he can lie and kill so far he will rise in his political career not minding the pain he is inflicting on others, one of such is his supervision of mass killing and hurriedly burying of over 1,000 Shiites killed in Kaduna.

I will personally meet with President Buhari and explain myself to him, I am not afraid of anybody in the party, after all I am a politician, for those who have gone ahead to plant a corruption story about me in the media, you are just wasting your time she added.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by Dare2Try(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
Well I go with el-minget in this but that doesn't change my prospective about him, I think when the oil wells dried up, we will have true restructuring, good state policies, credible and creative leaders, hard working and smart thinking people in leadership
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by vRendoh(m): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
omohayek:

Yours is the first sensible comment on this thread! The unanimous condemnation in all the others only goes to show that El-Rufai was telling the truth: Nigerians have become so addicted to (and dependent on) "free" oil money that they can't even conceive of another way of life other than scrambling by any and every means to maximize their share of the fixed "national cake" derived from oil rents. How much oil, gas, gold or other mineral resources do the likes of Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Switzerland or Austria have? Can anyone say they are worse off than resource rich countries like Congo, Nigeria or even South Africa?

The parasitical mindset which oil money has bred in Nigerians is at the root of so many of the country's problems, but the allure of eating without working is so strong that most Nigerians can't even see the problem.

That is the reason behind the call for restructuring! He need not pray that it (oil) should dry up rather he should support restructuring and reasource control. There are many oil producing communities without drinking water and Abuja is build solely on monies from oil.
It is a good thing some persons has realise that free monies (awoof- dey run belle) but for an oil producing communities without basic social ammenities whose farms and rivers has been totally destroyed by oil exploration and production,,,,,it is not free money o!
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by obailala(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Even if the free Oil Money is not there, these same corrupt leaders will tax us and make us pay through our noses to fuel their ostentatious lifestyle. The Crude is a blessing. The problem are those handling the resources. Put better people on the seat and this Crude will transform the nation.
When Nigerians had to work hard to produce wealth, Nigeria was very well diversified and a thriving nation. In otherwords I'm saying, the corruption in the country was definitely not as bad as this when the stupendous easy wealth from oil wasnt available. That is the point I'm trying to make. And isnt this the reason why many sharp minds have called for restructuring of the country?... In order to force the different zones to get back to work and stop sitting idly waiting for feeding bottle money from the south south?
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by ufuosman(m): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
No need to blame you, I blame those politicians for the south-south dat don't knw there value, allow northern govt and senate to hv control over dem.

Imagine northerners having oil well.
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
Dare2Try:
Well I go with el-minget in this but that doesn't change my prospective about him, I think when the oil wells dried up, we will have true restructuring, good state policies, credible and creative leaders, hard working and smart thinking people in leadership

When Resources started dwindling due to a drop in Crude Oil prices, what happened? Pump price increase. This in turn led to the Occupy Nigeria protest.

What we need is the masses waking up. Demanding laws and policies that will lead to the right channelling of our resources.

Not they want to blame Crude Oil, instead of them.

#OurMumuDonDo
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
obailala:
When Nigerians had to work hard to produce wealth, Nigeria was very well diversified and a thriving nation. In otherwords I'm saying, the corruption in the country was definitely not as bad as this when the stupendous easy wealth from oil wasnt available. That is the point I'm trying to make. And isnt this the reason why many sharp minds have called for restructuring of the country?... In order to force the different zones to get back to work and stop sitting idly waiting for feeding bottle money from the south south?

Not really. We were a country who just came out of colonial rule. Most of the decency and sound policies came from our colonial masters. After our independence, we have been in a free fall of bad rulership. It was not Crude that caused the problem. It was our greed. Even the leaders of the past were alleged to have been corrupt.

If we must go back to work and develop different economic sectors of the country, we need the Crude Revenue to invest it properly and channel it appropriately. That is why the drying up theory by El-Rufai is ridiculous.
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by oladeebo: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
kudosamass:

So, what is your own idea of how to move Nigeria back to track since we all know that it is not working?

We are all trying to solve the same problem because it affects all of us.
Some of us did our Arithmetic and said, restructuring is the answer!
You said no, thats not the solution!
OK, what's your own idea after your own Arithmetic?
I adore your intelligent bravo!
There is nothing that wrong with this system but a lots were wrong with system managers!
We are talking of diversification and governments were complain of no money!
yah,
you can't tax where you didn't invest, is like if you want to ripe where you didn't sow, it wont be easy if not impossible!
All the civil servants pay tax in 100% but how much they pay compared to 70% of informal and private job!
And don't forget government invest in any area it's collected taxes except private job, how can will increase on our IGR?
government must invest on trading, artisan, farming, Animal husbandry and all the area they can generate Revenue from!
this will automatically boost the moral of tax payers, and gear up the economy!
There are many countries depend solely on taxes!
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by Dare2Try(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

When Resources started dwindling due to a drop in Crude Oil prices, what happened? Pump price increase. This in turn led to the Occupy Nigeria protest.

What we need is the masses waking up. Demanding laws and policies that will lead to the right channelling of our resources.

Not they want to blame Crude Oil, instead of them.

#OurMumuDonDo

Well I totally agree with u but the problem is that we have too much useless and gullible citizens, how do u expect what u just stated to happen when most of the citizens can easily sell their conscience for money
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by ChimaAgbalajob: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
Deceitfulsnakes.

Please pray oil is never found in northern nigeria.

The oil you are stealing today is the wealth of Niger deltans criminally dispossessed from them.

If the oil were in northwest region, Fulanis would never share one kobo of it with anyone in Nigeria, especially the Southsouth, Southeast, Southwest or NorthCentral.
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by guru90: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Every one seeking for attention!
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
Dare2Try:

Well I totally agree with u but the problem is that we have too much useless and gullible citizens, how do u expect what u just stated to happen when most of the citizens can easily sell their conscience for money

That is why I am against all forms of just restructuring. What we need is orientation. Understand the consequences of our actions will come back to hurt.

Find the right activists and professionals. Support them when they speak. As soon as we have sound policies and laws, looting will become difficult and diversification will take place.
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by oladeebo: 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
kudosamass:

Agreed, the present managers are horrible guys!
But they are horrible because we have a system that ferlilizes horribility & makes it profitable! They will seize to be horrible when horribleness is made inconvinience & unprofitable.

There is structural impediment to growth & development in Nigeria. Unless it is removed, there is nothing anybody can do including you.

The evedience is the woeful performance of the present Government! I never believed Buhari would fail. But then, I realised the system under which he operates cannot allow even the Angels to succeed! It is as bad as that!

And since Buhari of all persons has failed to do much, even the so called corruption fight, it mean that no other leader in Nigeria can succeed under this system.

Nigeria as presently designed cannot work in the 21st century! Analogue ideas & policies cannot achieve any tangible result in a digital environment!

So, let's search for new path as the one we followed has been tested severally and proved to be unworkable!
I still maintained Nothing wrong with any system, it depend on the runner!
In this countries when we manage the "Time" wasted daily, we will get out of the economics woe forever!
Public service is for the people, it not a necessity to have money before providing service to the people, we can exploit the Time of people to provide social amenities and public services for them
ask me I will explain more.

1 Like

Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by Cyrilpac(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
This has been the prayer of the North for years, but God pass them.
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
mazimee:
After enjoying the Oil money and building empires from it you want it to dry up? The oil in your brain will dry up.

abeg helep me tell am,is it not the oi lmoney they used to develop their region?
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by Dare2Try(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

That is why I am against all forms of just restructuring. What we need is orientation. Understand the consequences of our actions will come back to hurt.

Find the right activists and professionals. Support them when they speak. As soon as we have sound policies and laws, looting will become difficult and diversification will take place.

There is a saying that a hungry man is an angry man not every body can see the bigger picture like me and u, and there is a tendency that they will always go for mediocre who bribe them with money over credibility that has every thing to offer

1 Like

Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by kehnderson(m): 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
I Concur with u mr nasir elrufai. correct man. We must delve into industrialization and mining by force
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by atteboy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
after u av suck everything

1 Like

Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
oladeebo:

brilliant!
i. We must let the the politicians play their political game, we mustn't allow them to drag us into political game.
ii. we must know our interests and protected it!
iii. The 1999 constitution is an headache to our politicians not because of nothing, it's favour the nation than them!
If we do this we will exercise our right to vote for the best among them through their manifestos that suit us,
The other who rejected will change, they can't do with out politics, and mandate belong to us!

Nigeria can be well manage under any system and all the world systems had been managed by our politicians finish, Now they were taken us back to the beginning 1963!...to restart circle.
And want people like me to believe all will be right...wicked!
Personally I can manage any state in Nigeria better than our managers of our country today.
ask me how? I will tell you!

Who is this idiot? I don't understand all what you have been spewing! Kindly desist from uttering balderdash when important issues of politics are being discussed.

1 Like

Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by Nasiruddeen(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
This is just the bitter truth. I was in the oil city of Port Harcourt. I have seen deeply into the oil sector, what is solely keeping all of us here in Port Harcourt is oil. Take away oil and Nigeria economy will collapse. Nigerians are lacking in creativity thinking.

Nigerians have become so addicted to (and dependent on) "free" oil money that they can't even conceive of another way of life other than scrambling by any and every means to maximize their share of the fixed "national cake" derived from oil rents.

How much oil, gas, gold or other mineral resources do the likes of Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Switzerland or Austria have?

Can anyone say they are worse off than resource rich countries like Congo, Nigeria or even South Africa?

The parasitical mindset which oil money has bred in Nigerians is at the root of so many of the country's problems, but the allure of eating without working is so strong that most Nigerians can't even see the problem.
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by Headlaw(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
ivolt:

You didn't get my sarcasm. An average Nigerian believes that prayers will and can solve all problems.
Just keep praying they say.
Yea I got u grin
ivolt:

You didn't get my sarcasm. An average Nigerian believes that prayers will and can solve all problems.
Just keep praying they say.
Yea I got u
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by paschu: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
You sound so confused Mr. Man. I know it's in your dna as an APC member, but you guys should quit getting things twisted. All Nigerians are not as dumb as APC.

And, FYI, the US oil production is expected to hit 10 million barrels per day by next year:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/06/us-oil-output-to-hit-record-10-million-barrels-a-day-next-year-eia.html

Whilst, you should also know, Russia's output is over 5000 barrels per day.

http://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Russian-Maritime-Oil-Exports-Fall-For-First-Time-In-2017.html

So, Mr., if oil money makes nations lazy, how come those two countries are not seen as lazy too?

obailala:
I expected this to be a common sense issue, I even went ahead to explain in my previous post. But you went ahead to cancel my post and then returned with further meaningless questions.

The allure of easy oil wealth forced the corruption and laziness out of Nigerians. Before oil, Nigeria had a thriving diversified economy and no region was parasitic on any other. But all that changed after oil.

El Rufai's prayer for oil to dry up was only a figure of speech to lay emphasis on how oil wealth in Nigeria turned out to be a curse instead of a blessing; he wasnt literally asking for oil to dry up. Today, 5 out of the 6 zones in Nigeria are lazy and unproductive parasites to the south-south because of this same feeding bottle economy which Nigeria became because of easy oil wealth.

As it stands today, the damage has already been done, oil is still Nigeria's only source of income. So I'm sorry, your question about the uproar due to militants stopping oil production is a very pointless question.
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by oladeebo: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Who is this idiot? I don't understand all what you have been spewing! Kindly desist from uttering balderdash when important issues of politics are being discussed.
bravery,
you don't understand but you worry about what am saying?
be civil next time
ok!
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by suremanpatriot: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
Why not wish yourself dried up. Instead of you wishing that the country brings to book those who manhandled our oil wealth,you busy talkin trashhh. undecided Hypocrite and religious bigots everywhere talkin nonsense.
...you knw all the characters that manhandled oil revenue for decades since independence are ya brothers in crime,yet you spew this rubbish today.
For ya info the oil wil neva dry up,because God put it their to build this nation. And we the ppl of the nex generation wil use it do the work your obsolete generation has evaded to for all these 56 years
ONCE WE ELIMINATE HYPOCRISY AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY,THEN CAN WE HAVE EXPONENTIAL DEVELOPMENT ACROSS EVERY REGION IN THIS NATION, NIGE-RIA,E.g Check out LAGOS A TRUE CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE ,as example for Nigeria
Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by VagileVictor(m): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
You will certainly dry up like fish before oil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Benin Traditional Council In Aso Rock / Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters / Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.