Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? (1011 Views)

Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} / Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover / Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by Spanishfly(f): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2010
Can you imagine this guy I met at the restaurant. He approached me and said he had noticed me before at my school and a gathering but never approached me. We exchanged numbers, went out on a date. He now told me he was married with kids (looked like a young single man though) but looking for someone for his younger brother. He doesn't want his younger brother to go out with foreigners, that he has noticed me for quite sometime, my behavior and wanted to confirm for himself. So I was like goodness, thank God I did not end up doing anything with him being that he's married.

He started calling me, to go out and all as a way of getting to know me better for his brother but I never saw the brother even when I asked him. He came to my house one day and tried massaging my back, saying my shape is good and all that. I was uncomfortable, even as far as him calling me and me saying I'm out, he would start acting all jealous like "Oh who is that person"?

Please what does these mean? Could he really have lied to me about his brother or what? He sounded or sounds like a good married family man.
Re: Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by googles: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2010
[size=13pt]simple Oga Ade is his own younger brother grin grin[/size]
Re: Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by jaquan(m): 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2010
why invite him to your house u are not lookin too innocent urself smiley
Re: Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by Spanishfly(f): 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]simple Oga Ade is his own younger brother grin grin[/size]

lol was thinking the same but wondered why he didn't keep the being married part off, if he wanted to get with me.

jaquan:

why invite him to your house u are not lookin too innocent urself smiley

I did invite him innocently because he said he used to come to my school for a program and that's where he has been seeing me and also since he had already told me boldly he was married with kids, he's looking for his younger brother so I saw nothing wrong in that and it was only once I did. I refused the other times,.
Re: Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by googles: 12:15am On Feb 26, 2010
na so them be o
met one last week at the bank we got talking
and he seemed very cool he told me everything
but left out that tiny detail dat he is married
so we hung out three days after and he said
i shld come know his place we got there
behold twas his wedding picture dat greeted me
then i saw his wife's picture holding a toddler
i looked very surprised . . . .
cld you believe the slimy fool still came to hug me
i tongue-lashed him ehn
how can someone disregard his matrimonial home like dat
i turned to leave nd guess wat he said
get a life !!
nd i was like yea Self-Service the anger out of your system  grin grin
Re: Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 26, 2010
Hmmmmmmm its like marriage is just an empty promise these days, these Nuggars are still playing the field and living like bachelors. My prayers are with the wives of these useless men.
Re: Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 26, 2010
@poster
telling you that he is married is to cover his a$$ if/when he get busted. . . . . . . . they would say that: "he couldnt possibly want anything from you since he already told you he was married. you must have been the devil and YOU went for him"

FIRST what you should have done straight from the get go is ask to see the brother's pic, unless you are ready to date just about anybody.

SECOND you should have kept this friendship exactly that: A FRIENDSHIP. dont let no fool put their hands on you with silly excuses such as the one you fell for. next thing you know he will be asking to test ride the kitten "for his junior brother" too.

THIRD kindly explain to us all what a"good married man" sounds like? if he was such a man then he would be with his wife rather than toasting young girls in the streets with BS excuses.

the day that he asked you on the phone about who you were out with , you should have told him to mind his goddam business!!!!
Re: Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by neily(f): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2010
There is no brother. He wants u for himself. Are u too desperate for a husband dat someone u don't know is helping u wit one.
Re: Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2010
Spanishfly:

Can you imagine this guy I met at the restaurant. He approached me and said he had noticed me before at my school and a gathering but never approached me. We exchanged numbers, went out on a date. He now told me he was married with kids (looked like a young single man though) but looking for someone for his younger brother. He doesn't want his younger brother to go out with foreigners, that he has noticed me for quite sometime, my behavior and wanted to confirm for himself. So I was like goodness, thank God I did not end up doing anything with him being that he's married.

1.   He started calling me, to go out and all as a way of getting to know me better for his brother but I never saw the brother even when I asked him.  

2. He came to my house one day and tried massaging my back, saying my shape is good and all that. I was uncomfortable, 

3. even as far as him calling me and me saying I'm out, he would start acting all jealous like "Oh who is that person"?

Please what does these mean? Could he really have lied to me about his brother or what?

4. He sounded or sounds like a good married family man.

1. Meaning he told you he was married. . .and the calling went on for sometime!

2. You probably invited him to your house and even entertained him massaging your back even after you knew he was married! (A man doesn't just get up and massage your back without your permission. . .so you ENTERTAINED IT!)

3. You still kept on entertaining his call by picking it up even after your instincts must have told you that there was NO BROTHER!

4. He pulled these stunts and you still think he sounds like a GOOD MARRIED MAN? (You gotta be kidding me!)  shocked shocked shocked

In conclusion. . .There's nothing innocent about inviting a married man to your house and allowing him massage your back. . .no matter how you try to paint it white. . .so puhleaseee cut the bull crap! Your as guilty as he is!
Re: Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by sexxxxy(f): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2010
googles:

na so them be o
met one last week at the bank we got talking
and he seemed very cool he told me everything
but left out that tiny detail dat he is married
so we hung out three days after and he said
i shld come know his place we got there
behold twas his wedding picture dat greeted me
then i saw his wife's picture holding a toddler
i looked very surprised . . . .
cld you believe the slimy fool still came to hug me
i tongue-lashed him ehn
how can someone disregard his matrimonial home like dat
i turned to leave nd guess wat he said
get a life !!
nd i was like yea Self-Service the anger out of your system  [size=8pt]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]grin grin[/size]

Best line ,i've heard, will definately steal that, NICE,  smiley
Re: Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by Spanishfly(f): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

1. Meaning he told you he was married. . .and the calling went on for sometime!

2. You probably invited him to your house and even entertained him massaging your back even after you knew he was married! (A man doesn't just get up and massage your back without your permission. . .so you ENTERTAINED IT!)

3. You still kept on entertaining his call by picking it up even after your instincts must have told you that there was NO BROTHER!

4. He pulled these stunts and you still think he sounds like a GOOD MARRIED MAN? (You gotta be kidding me!) shocked shocked shocked

In conclusion. . .There's nothing innocent about inviting a married man to your house and allowing him massage your back. . .no matter how you try to paint it white. . .so puhleaseee cut the bull crap! Your as guilty as he is!

Excuse me!!!!!!!!! Don’t just jump around judging or concluding without knowing full details or facts. If I felt guilty or such, I wouldn’t be here asking. He approached me without me knowing him or ever seeing him and said he does a program in my school. After an outing, he confirmed he was married but I was glad I didn’t do anything with him before he told me.
I needed help for something for my school, already knowing he does a program in my school, I asked him. That day I wasn’t feeling too well plus he suggested he could come by to help me. Without any intentions of course I accepted plus I was looking like someone who just woke up as long as I had nothing with him. He came doing the stuff on my comp while I lay back, after wards; he came and touched my back which I declined. I NEVER SAID I LAID THERE WHILE HE CONTINUED MASSAGING ME. I even asked him, I thought you said you were married, he replied yes and why, I told him because of his actions to me, He smiled and said anything wrong? I didn’t say anything again, but moved aside. That was when I even asked after his brother, he told me about, which I never asked him but he brought it himself. He replied, we would set a date and bla bla. He then left and that was the only time I allowed him or saw him. The rest is calling me asking how I’m doing and acting all jealous and sometimes wants to see me, which I declined.
Re: Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by Spanishfly(f): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2010
neily:

There is no brother. He wants u for himself. Are u too desperate for a husband dat someone u don't know is helping u wit one.

How can I be desperate for someone I never met I’m on my own, doing my thing, someone approaches me and tells me blab la and he has been noticing me and feels I’m a good person for his younger brother. I even asked him at some point what If I already had a boyfriend, he replied, nothing wrong, he just felt he had to approach me and see what goes on from there. Just to introduce me to his brother. Of course it’s natural for me to ask after the brother since he’s the only one that has been coming at me.
Re: Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by echobee(f): 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2010
na wa o.my sis u are M-U-M-U
Re: Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2010
echo- bee:

na wa o.my sis u are M-U-M-U

You are calling someone MUMU what if you fall into the trap one day? did you think you can easily get noticed of what's going on?.

Mhmmm, be warned because some guys are bad ooo.

I'm not one of them sha ooo OK?
Re: Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2010
why opening multiple threads for the same topic?

You cant blame anyone but yourself here, sorry.

duh

and if you have the hots for a married man, then why are you pretending as if its the man forcing you.

na today phlegm and mucus dey follow snail?
Re: Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by Pogistega(m): 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2010
Please what does these mean? Could he really have lied to me about his brother or what? He sounded or sounds like a good married family man.

It seems like water has passed under the bridge. shocked
Re: Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? by chic2pimp(m): 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2010
undecided

(1) (Reply)

This Has To Stop! / Her Age And Academic Qualification, Any Qualms? Everybody Pls Help. / Women-who Are They

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.