Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Wife Battering Solutions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Battering Solutions (1855 Views)

Is Wife Battering An Offshoot Of Infidelity? / Battering Women / How Do We Stop Wife Battering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Battering Solutions by Pimples(m): 12:10am On Feb 26, 2010
My sister just rushed down to my place (4 streets away) with wounds all over her body and in tears.
I enquired what the problem was and she told me that her husband
(to be addressed hereafter as 'The Idiot')
Just finished beating her up.
My reason for bringing this issue up on Nairaland is because this is not the first time 'The Idiot' will be hitting her.
About four months ago she had to run away from her home for this same reason. She already has three kids for him, a girl and two boys
My sister did nothing wrong. (Even if she did, must he hit her)
I really want to teach him a lesson about how to treat somebody's sister. But all I've been able to do is merely exchanging words with him.
And physically I do not think I can take him on. (I remember one Chinua Achebe's book where the physically strong brother of the girl tied his in-law on a tree for similar reasons)
So I need ideas on how to teach 'The Idiot' the lesson of his life.
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by platinumnk(f): 12:13am On Feb 26, 2010
Pimples:

My sister just rushed down to my place (4 streets away) with wounds all over her body and in tears.
I enquired what the problem was and she told me that her husband
(to be addressed hereafter as 'The Idiot')
Just finished beating her up.
My reason for bringing this issue up on Nairaland is because this is not the first time 'The Idiot' will be hitting her.
About four months ago she had to run away from her home for this same reason. She already has three kids for him, a girl and two boys
I really want to teach him a lesson about how to treat somebody's sister. But all I've been able to do is merely exchanging words with him.
And physically I do not think I can take him on. (I remember one Chinua Achebe's book where the physically strong brother of the girl tied his in-law on a tree for similar reasons)
So I need ideas on how to teach 'The Idiot' the lesson of his life.

hire men to teach him a lesson. Dont you have male relatives?
if he is in the US, call police and let him spend a few nights in jail to "soften" his bottom.
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by platinumnk(f): 12:14am On Feb 26, 2010
You dont have to use phyiscal strength, you can be cunning,

If he is in 9ja give him strong sleeping pills and tie him outside in public.
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by ayettymama(f): 12:17am On Feb 26, 2010
^^ my partner in crime!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

whatever u do sha, dont forget hes ur 'sisters husband'

she might not be too grateful!
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by Pimples(m): 12:21am On Feb 26, 2010
I want a case where by the time I'm finished with him, he will not know what hit him
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by ayettymama(f): 12:24am On Feb 26, 2010
go and ruffle him up

thats what i will do if i were u

ill take other guys and beat the shizz out of him

at least that will scare him from touchin ur sista

but to be honest i think she shuld leave him- theres nothing good abt a wifebeater!
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by googles: 12:26am On Feb 26, 2010
[size=13pt]then contact ogaga4luv to do the guy strong thing for you

im dey cast some kain spell like dat  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by Pimples(m): 12:29am On Feb 26, 2010
@platinumnk
He is not dumb so he will not take your sleeping pills
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by Kgdavid(m): 12:30am On Feb 26, 2010
he must be beaten soundly. simple as. whether u hire mopo or agbero just get the job done.
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 26, 2010
Cant you call the police? By the time he spends time in butt-smashing jail he will not want to return back there grin grin grin grin.
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 26, 2010
@poster
women like your sister are the exact reason why some men keep on battering their wives on and on and on.
if your sister would have done the right thing THE FIRST TIME HE BEAT HER UP then she wouldnt be in this predicament today.

married women should forget about the shame or what "they think" their bible is saying: THE MINUTE ANYONE LAYS THEIR HANDS ON YOU, THATS THE TIME TO LEAVE (or show them fire so they understand to never try this Poo again).

too many people say that divorce is against their religion and thats why they are staying THEREFORE these same women should blame it on religion, shut the hell up and accept their fate!!!!

all the previous answers were good but wouldnt solve the problem at hand as this man has absolutely no respect for you.
marrying a man and realizing afterwards that he is an a$$hole is bad but staying with him makes YOU (the person staying with him) worst than this a$$hole.
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by A40(m): 1:43am On Feb 26, 2010
Read ma signature! The advice there is simple
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by Abekeade08(f): 1:48am On Feb 26, 2010
Mrbrwnjay.

I love the way you always cut across bull, Poo. I have so much respect for your intelligence.

@platinum

Long time sweetheart. how have you been?

@Ebony,

Hey girl, started using kettle bells at the gym.

@OP, please gather your friends and teach this guy a lesson. I didnt say beat him up ooh, cos whatever you do to him might be visited on your sister, so you have to be careful. Scaring him really bad might be enough for him to get the message. I feel really bad for your family sha, cos i know i would wanna murder any man who beat up my sister.
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by TeeJay6(m): 1:58am On Feb 26, 2010
the husband is a brute, an animal, a coward and unworthy of the woman, he'll get his just desserts soon
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by platinumnk(f): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2010
Pimples:

@platinumnk
He is not dumb so he will not take your sleeping pills

kmt

are u going to hand it to him?

crush and grind them and put it in his soup!
Abekeade08:

@platinum

u abadoned me cry cry
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by monami2(f): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2010
@ poster,
See, b4 u put ur mouth in their business find out somethings first,
Did they not date b4 getting married?
If they did i think she liked it and decided to stay.

At times most women want to be treated like children
They want beating to be their means of correction
If u don't beat them - their body no go reach ground

And it can also be as a way of fore play

I think she is matured, if she really likes the guy
she should study him and avoid those things that triggers his anger to that extent
Calm him down and talk to him about the matter and his attitude when he is calm, Mostly just b4 or just after sex.
Marriage is not a bed of roses (so they said), so she has to be wise abt it.

But as a brother, invite him, talk to him one on one as a guy, and make it clear to him never to touch ur sister - u suppose know how them dey do am now (THE GOD FATHER).

Or have u talked to him b4?
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by daduke2k(m): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2010
Set him up, if he is a flirt , use it against him, catch him and beat him up.
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by daduke2k(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2010
Set him up, if he is a flirt , use it against him, catch him and beat him up.
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2010
Abekeade08:

Mrbrwnjay.

I love the way you always cut across bull, Poo. I have so much respect for your intelligence.

@platinum

@Ebony,

Hey girl, started using kettle bells at the gym.

@OP, please gather your friends and teach this guy a lesson. I didnt say beat him up ooh, cos whatever you do to him might be visited on your sister, so you have to be careful. Scaring him really bad might be enough for him to get the message. I feel really bad for your family sha, cos i know i would wanna murder any man who beat up my sister.
  hey girl, those things are a gym in your palm, my body is ridonkulus these days grin grin how do you feel about this equipment? Hope you got an instructor to teach you the moves smiley
platinumnk:

kmt

are u going to hand it to him?

crush and grind them and put it in his soup!
u abadoned me  cry cry
u abandoned me too sad
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by otawa: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2010

dont get involved. when they will start their 'bedroom' talks again, they wont come and tell you.

But violence against woman should not be tolerated.

Your sister should press charges. We have all the LAWs needed in our constitution to handle such weak MEN.
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by platinumnk(f): 12:24am On Feb 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

u abandoned me too sad

no i didnt angry u ran off with jaybee and his porshe angry
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 27, 2010
platinumnk:

no i didnt angry u ran off with jaybee and his porshe angry
No you ran away to the bahamas with Jaquan bish I will fight you for him grin grin grin
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by platinumnk(f): 12:30am On Feb 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

No you ran away to the bahamas with Jaquan bish I will fight you for him grin grin grin

u wan try me, I'll tell Jaybee ure trying to hurt his baby you're carryin lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 27, 2010
grin grin grin Baby ke? and its not Jaybee, its Justwise grin grin grin grin Well Jacquan is HAWWWWTTT kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by platinumnk(f): 12:34am On Feb 27, 2010
Abi oo, so hot I have to wear shades when I make love to him cool cool cool

grin
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 27, 2010
Why girl why grin grin Anyhoo hope you are well smiley
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by platinumnk(f): 2:35am On Feb 28, 2010
^^ Im cool, love, thinking about the kettle ball, hows you? smiley
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by Nobody: 2:48am On Feb 28, 2010
Yoooohoooo im converting people I hope y'all dont get hotter though angry angry. Im ok, having a little headache though. sad
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by Outstrip(f): 6:17am On Feb 28, 2010
mon-ami:

@ poster,
See, b4 u put your mouth in their business find out somethings first,
Did they not date b4 getting married?
If they did i think she liked it and decided to stay.

At times most women want to be treated like children
They want beating to be their means of correction
If u don't beat them - their body no go reach ground

And it can also be as a way of fore play

I think she is matured, if she really likes the guy
she should study him and avoid those things that triggers his anger to that extent
Calm him down and talk to him about the matter and his attitude when he is calm, Mostly just b4 or just after intimacy.
Marriage is not a bed of roses (so they said), so she has to be wise abt it.

But as a brother, invite him, talk to him one on one as a guy, and make it clear to him never to touch your sister - u suppose know how them dey do am now (THE GOD FATHER).

Or have u talked to him b4?

Are you high or pretending to be high
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by ec3l(m): 8:04am On Feb 28, 2010
Beating ur wife till she sustains some injuries is totally wrong, wont take that from anyone. But just before u resolve to any act, remember violence doesnt solve any problem, rather its creates more.
Talk to ur sis, talk to her spouse, find out what went wrong. If ur sis was, advice her.
U might not want to get caught up in the middle of married folks. Marriage is a little too complex for the unmarried mind.
I've seen couples fight really bad but makes up soon with a few rounds of intimacy. maybe a nice meal by the wife.
And the only one who's left out of the make up is the fool who was also left out of the make out.
U dont wanna be that fool.
U could beat up this guy and find urself in ur sister's black list, afterall they've been living together for years and like it or not, he's her husband and the father of her kids.
Now, i'm not implying he should keep beating her up, what u should do to stop that is;
If ur sister still wants to continue with the marriage, then u, ur parents, uncles or aunts whoever ur close with, should meet the guy and a few of his family too and warn him (not threathen) to desist from laying his hands on his wife coz she is someone's mother, sister and daughter.
But if he tries it next time, lock him up and get ur sister out of the marriage legally, he is not worth it.
Dont resolve to violence, atleast for the sake of UR sister,UR niece and UR nephews.
May God be with u.
Re: Wife Battering Solutions by agathamari(f): 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2010
police!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help / Why Always English When Toasting? / Will You Marry A Widow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.