Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today (1709 Views)

Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) / Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges / Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by tsdarkside(m): 5:13am On Sep 11, 2017
superman:
Black man

Backwardness

Cannot reason

Lives blindly#

#sad

Now listen and listen carefully

Do you know that before Alison Madueke became oil minister that northern has been running the show for overy 30 years. That means that billion has gone missing without any trace. Now the boko harem northerns could not take it when Alison came up.

What is the sort called hate speech that we IPOB is stating the fact. Then hate speech could come in any format abi. Do you not hear Boko harem Buhari government said nnpc transactions have no record. So we will sit there to wait for us to tell you that. Mad people. Hate speech my azz.

The thing Nigerian do not know their fear and envy will always go to show Igbo are great indeed.

Now ladies and gentlemen if the so called hate speech could provide electricity,good roads,good health care so people could live longer etc what then will they say.

Blame education in the zoo

hate speeches is dangerous...we saw what happened in rwanda...we should be very careful with hate speeches...

if you think insulting other tribes will gain their respect for you,then you are a dreamer..every tribe is proud of themselfs no matter how few they may be...

i think the best option in this situation is to allow the nigerian police to arrest all ipobians and put them in jail till they learn their lessons..
or we shall have bitter tribal wars...
Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by superman(m): 5:15am On Sep 11, 2017
^^^
Of course it is dangerous but you need for once understand that Igbo race are special. Under your watch your Boko harem president called us 5%. You did not call that HATE SPEECH

Oba of lagos afonja general said to us if we refused to vote for apc we should be drowned. People like you and afonjas never see hate speech.

Go to Abuja to see how the north run frsc.nnpc. army.etc u never see hate speech. Last time I was in Abuja I met an afonja that told me he only fly in from lagos to Abuja twice a month to show up and sleep in his nnpc office deck. Ahmed bello said to BBC he rather give jobs to white man rather igbo

We will continue to say it how it is. If people like you are here to live and die screaming hate speech so be it.

If people like you are in the make of things there will never be break through in aero science and dna.

One again even with all these provovation we still remain resolute. We are Igbo and we are special. Admi it.

Only in the zoo Buhari will send soldiers to go and shot IPOB afonjas see nothing wrong.

People like u could be a monkey or baboon you can not be both
Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2017
drefe2real:
[s]

And you think the solution to Niger Delta's problems is by joining Biafra? Bros that is akin to moving from frying pan to fire. The Igbo's are not different from the Hausa/Fulanis; they too want to control the resources in the region. So Biafra will be Nigeria all over again because the Igbo's are only bringing population and domination to the table. They will still do exactly what the Hausa's are currently doing, if not worse sef. This time the oil money will be used to develop Onitsha, Enugu, Owerri, and Aba. Don't ever think the Igbos love the different tribes in the Niger Delta region; they are only after the oil and access to the sea. There is a reason the Igbo's are fighting tooth and nail for the South South to support them in their Biafra struggle. The reason is very obvious.

So if you are from the South South and have the interest of the region at heart, please don't ever support the forced union between the South East and the Niger Delta. The Igbos have everything to gain and the Niger Deltans have everything to lose. The smart choice is for the people of the South South to form on their own country. If the Igbos can have Biafra, South South can also have a Niger Delta republic. Then practicing resource control will not be a problem because almost all the states in the region are blessed with oil and no state will be a parasite, and no state will also feel short changed. You control your resources, I control mine, n everyone is happy. Bros this is all what all true Niger Deltans should agitate for at the right time. Biafra is an Igbo man dream, not an Ijaw, Urhobo, Efik, Ogoni, Edo, or Ibibio dream.[/s]

Afonja, the name Biafraa was coined by an Ijaw man. Get that into your ewedu hateful coneskul. Niger Delta people...if this afonja person succeeds in deceiving any of you again, honestly I will slap that foolishmess out of you ...I'm tired of this and have had enough! We have gone this path for also 55 yrs, and they keep deceiving you while they steal your oil to develop their land. This is the same afonja who have refused to move all oil companies in SW to SS, a plan supported by Igbos. This afonja will come up here to tell you that Igbos are your problem while he is refusing to agree to the plans supported by Igbos to bring justice to your land.

Niger Delta people, ask this afonja since he claims that they love Niger Delta so much, why don't they move all oil companies to SS; the land the oil is being produced from? Also tell this Afonja since you love us to much, support Port Harcourt, Onne, Calabar, Warri and Asaba ports and airports to be fully functional in the same capacity as Lagos? Watch as he will run away. Hypocrites claiming to love Niger Delta but when you to tell them to do things for Niger Deltas people to show that you care about them, they say NO. May Amadioha strike your ewedu filled coneskull there...wicked things! This is exactly why I wrote this...to expose their hypocrisy!
Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by drefe2real: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2017
Olu20090:

Afonja, the name Biafraa was coined by an Ijaw man. Get that into your ewedu hateful coneskul. Niger Delta people...if this afonja person succeeds in deceiving any of you again, honestly I will slap that foolishmess out of you ...I'm tired of this and have had enough! We have gone this path for also 55 yrs, and they keep deceiving you while they steal your oil to develop their land. This is the same afonja who have refused to move all oil companies in SW to SS, a plan supported by Igbos. This afonja will come up here to tell you that Igbos are your problem while he is refusing to agree to the plans supported by Igbos to bring justice to your land.

Niger Delta people, ask this afonja since he claims that they love Niger Delta so much, why don't they move all oil companies to SS; the land the oil is being produced from? Also tell this Afonja since you love us to much, support Port Harcourt, Onne, Calabar, Warri and Asaba ports and airports to be fully functional in the same capacity as Lagos? Watch as he will run away. Hypocrites claiming to love Niger Delta but when you to tell them to do things for Niger Deltas people to show that you care about them, they say NO. May Amadioha strike your ewedu filled coneskull there...wicked things! This is exactly why I wrote this...to expose their hypocrisy!

The problem with IPOB members like you is that you guys are not even sound intellectually. You guys have very low IQ. Not everybody that does not support Biafra is an afonja. I am proud Urhobo boy from Otu-Jeremi. Don't let IPOB members deceive you guys in the East. No sane Niger Delta will support Biafra; we all know you guys are a greedy n descriminative bunch. If you Igbo's can discriminate against the Anioma people that speaks the same language with you guys, what should the Urhobo,Ijaws, Efiks, Itsekiris, Isokos, and Ogonis that do not speak the same language with you expect? That is just a tip of the iceberg of what you Igbo's will do in Biafra. You Igbos better go and tell Nnamdi KANU that Niger Delta is not joining Biafra. Stop typing from your hut and enter the streets to know how the average Niger Deltan think about the Igbo's. From Warri to Yenegoa to Benin to Uyo to Calabar, I can assure you that you will get the same answer. Abi you think say all the tribes wen dey deny Biafra up n down nor knw wetin dem dey do abi. Make una think say Una get sense. You better limit your Biafra to your 5 South Eastern states. The Niger Delta can stand on their own.
Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2017
drefe2real:
[s]

The problem with IPOB members like you is that you guys are not even sound intellectually. You guys have very low IQ. Not everybody that does not support Biafra is an afonja. I am proud Urhobo boy from Otu-Jeremi. Don't let IPOB members deceive you guys in the East. No sane Niger Delta will support Biafra; we all know you guys are a greedy n descriminative bunch. If you Igbo's can discriminate against the Anioma people that speaks the same language with you guys, what should the Urhobo,xIjaws, Efiks, Itsekiris, Isokos, and Ogonis that do not speak the same language with you. That is just a tip of the iceberg of what you Igbo's will do in Biafra. You Igbos better go and tell Nnamdi KANU that Niger Delta is not joining Biafra. Stop typing from your hut and enter the streets to know how the average Niger Deltan think about the Igbo's. From Warri to Yenegoa to Benin to Uyo to Calabar, I can assure you that you will get the same answer. Abi you think say all the tribes wen dey deny Biafra up n down nor knw wetin dem dey do abi. Make una think say Una get sense. You better limit your Biafra to your 5 South Eastern states. The Niger Delta can stand on their own[/s].
Re: Kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On Niger Delta People Today by obailala(m): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2017
Olu20090:
kid's Glove Aside, I'll Be Very Harsh And Brutal On You Niger Delta People Today Because Some of You Don't Have Sense At All Especially The Elders. I'm prompted to write this because I just came back from an assignment in Yonagoa, Uyo and Eleme in Rivers State few days ago. The level of suffering and poverty I saw there brought tears to my eyes. Though most of you are waking up and supporting IPOB now, but I want to know...how in the heck were Hausa-Fulani and Yorubaas able to deceive you that Igbos were your enemies for over 50 yrs, while they siphon proceeds from the resources in your land to their regions; building Lagos and Abuja to modern cities? How in the heck did they deceive you so easily? I cannot understand this at all...cannot. Have Igbos ever invaded your land? No. Have you ever heard of Igbos entering your land to steal your oil despite Igbo states bothering all Niger Delta oil states? No. Have you ever heard of Igbos killing your people? No. THEN WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? CAN'T YOU REASON? HOW CAN THESE PEOPLE DECEIVE YOU LIKE THESE WHILE THEY STEAL FROM YOU? It's one thing to tell you that Igbos are your enemy and Uyo, Warri, Asaba, Port Harcourt and Yonogoa are like Abuja and Lagos, then It would make perfect sense that Igbos are your enemy because your are benefiting like Abuja and Lagos, but in this instance, you are not benefiting anything at all...zero, nothing, then what is wrong with you people? Where is your IQ? I have never been so angry in my life. The European, French guy whom I'm on this assignment with cannot also understand this at all. What is the problem Niger Delta people?

bounty007:
niger delta don't really hate the igbo's.. they're scared of igbo excesses.

they know their problem is hausa fulani/ yoruba's.. who steal their resources.

this explain why militants /agitators always blow pipeline or attack government facilities..or give ultimatum to the parasites.

there's lot of igbo's investment in the south outh.. and lot's of ibos too.

non have been attacked or destroy on basis of hatred or tribal connotations.

To the north hausa/fulani is business.. nothing more..

but to a typical Afonja.. the word hatred is real.. so real.
I find it funny how many people in these ipob era keep singing the ignorant songs about how ONLY Hausa and Yorubas benefit from Niger-Delta oil money. One just begins to wonder when all the big Igbo moneybags, elite and perpetual government contractors, some of whom own juicy oil blocks also became Yorubas and Hausas... Can someone please produce that full list of oil block owners so we can do another census exercise of their tribes...

Instead of focussing on more intellectually sound arguments about how long standing neighbours and brothers from the SS and SE should unite for positive socio-economic growth, instead of coming up with sound convincing arguments to lobby the SS tribes to join Biafra, it seems the only 'bright idea' the heads of some ipob people churns out is psyching the SS folks that Hausas and Yorubas hate them while Igbos love them. And some dunces even go ahead to insult the SS for refusing IPOB's by-force marriage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recovered Loots Being Re-looted By Anti Corruption Agencies - Saraki / True Situation Of 2019 Presidential Elections. An Accurate Reflection In Figures / Hilarious See What Atiku Tweeted About What Happened To Him At Abuja..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.