Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari (35940 Views)

Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2017
PHILipu1:

wake up,you are a dreamer.
Buhari/osinbajo will be there till 2023 and it will then be Okorocha/el-rufai and you can write this now.

You can ask John Mahama of Ghana how Obasanjo men made sure he didn't win second term just because he insulted Obasanjo.
You can also ask our Jonathan.

I won't dignify you with this and that...You will see it..
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by michoim(m): 8:26am On Sep 11, 2017
The idiot called FFK calling a looter Atiku a blessing to Nigeria. This people this is really what they are. There evil bunch...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by lexy2014: 9:01am On Sep 11, 2017
Ajekuiya:

Just like Respect, loyalty is not given, it is Earned. Your ability to be loyal to your master when he's not functioning well defines how loyal you are when he's functioning well, Apparently it doesn't apply to everyone.
has buhari ever functioned?a man or woman cant bring a child into d world and expect d loyalty of d child without functioning in d life of d child. Same way its not enough 2 just appoint ministers into positions without providing leadership&direction. when this happens, a vacuum is created & people will naturally seek 4 that leadership. That's what madam minister has done cos buhari hasn't provided 4 her leadership that betters what she's used to
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by dumie(f): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2017
nairanaira12:

You look so reserved and honourable, lady. I sincerely will love to meet you
That's an apt description of me, I'm super humbled.. Tnx
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Greenthumb(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2017
moderatedguy:
Deny the fact!

That's not a fact. That's you positing
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by nairanaira12: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2017
dumie:

That's an apt description of me, I'm super humbled.. Tnx

Can we get to meet?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2017
Monaco2:

Wat I actually meant was he can't contest under apc seeing that the president is also a member of apc
I think Atiku in person, knows what to do about that.

But are Nigerians thinking faculties and mentalities ready to support and votes for youths independent candidates? And who is the youth that have interest of Nigerians electorates at heart as independent candidate? Where is he/she?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Oblang(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hmmm when it suits this idiot, he uses religious and ethnic sentiments to appease his gullible followers. Are Aisha and atiku no longer northerner and Muslim that he has made us believe are evil...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Ajekuiya: 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
lexy2014:
has buhari ever functioned?a man or woman cant bring a child into d world and expect d loyalty of d child without functioning in d life of d child. Same way its not enough 2 just appoint ministers into positions without providing leadership&direction. when this happens, a vacuum is created & people will naturally seek 4 that leadership. That's what madam minister has done cos buhari hasn't provided 4 her leadership that betters what she's used to

Judging by your context, there's certainty in it that she knew all of this before she accepted the appointment to be a member of the cabinet, so logically why would you accept an appointment from a man you can't be loyal too, her actions seems like that of a mole ? Could it be for selfish interest, even though you see sense in what she has done now, do you see sense in her accepting the appointment in the first place ?

Perhaps she's one of those who doesn't have conscience but just want to drink the milk of the land under pretense.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Ajekuiya: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oblang:
Hmmm when it suits this idiot, he uses religious and ethnic sentiments to appease his gullible followers. Are Aisha and atiku no longer northerner and Muslim that he has made us believe are evil...

He made you believe bro ? That means you are one of the so called followers, so what you use in describing his followers may apply to you too if you don't bear your heart and soul to think for itself and your freewill.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by lexy2014: 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ajekuiya:

Judging by your context, there's certainty in it that she knew all of this before she accepted the appointment to be a member of the cabinet, so logically why would you accept an appointment from a man you can't be loyal too, her actions seems like that of a mole ? Could it be for selfish interest, even though you see sense in what she has done now, do you see sense in her accepting the appointment in the first place ?

Perhaps she's one of those who doesn't have conscience but just want to drink the milk of the land under pretense.
in 2015, buhari won majority votes 2 become d president of Nigeria. which means, majority of nigerians felt in buharis hands, nigeria was safe&secure.2years down d line, he has become a monumental disaster. If nigerians who supported him then foresaw this, do u think they would have voted 4 him? many Nigerians that supported buhari in 2015 have become disenchanted that doesn't make them moles. Those who didnt support buhari in 2015 feel vindicated and have d smile of "i told u so" on their faces.To have a sense of d gravity of d issue, cast ur mind back to when d president went 2d Uk 4d first time. D energy from osinbajo was palpable. D man was allover d place providing leadership and touching base with d electorate. He became an instant hit, a rock star. 4d first time since 2015, Nigerians felt like they were being led.even d forex market felt d vibe.but when he came back what happened? when u talk about drinking d milk of d land under pretense,is everybody in buharis govt honest about their intentions toward Nigeria, or is buhari d land u referring to?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Ajekuiya: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
lexy2014:
in 2015, buhari won majority votes 2 become d president of Nigeria. which means, majority of nigerians felt in buharis hands, nigeria was safe&secure.2years down d line, he has become a monumental disaster. If nigerians who supported him then foresaw this, do u think they would have voted 4 him? many Nigerians that supported buhari in 2015 have become disenchanted that doesn't make them moles. Those who didnt support buhari in 2015 feel vindicated and have d smile of "i told u so" on their faces.To have a sense of d gravity of d issue, cast ur mind back to when d president went 2d Uk 4d first time. D energy from osinbajo was palpable. D man was allover d place providing leadership and touching base with d electorate. He became an instant hit, a rock star. 4d first time since 2015, Nigerians felt like they were being led.even d forex market felt d vibe.but when he came back what happened? when u talk about drinking d milk of d land under pretense,is everybody in buharis govt honest about their intentions toward Nigeria, or is buhari d land u referring to?

So in totality, buhari's failure to deliver the promises made to Nigerians and failure to deliver good governance and better the life's of people plus him not having the capacity to do so made people become disloyal to him, even his own cabinet member, for me I'll say the loyalty was not there in the first place.

He was just an option in 2015, everyone took advantage of that
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by moderatedguy: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Greenthumb:

That's not a fact. That's you positing
but its obviously obvious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Sacrifice At Ekiti APC Secretariat Today (Photos) / Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.