Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari (35991 Views)

Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by femo122: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
cool
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by LasGidiOwner: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
FFK is very correct.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by bkool7(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Meanwhile Mods have gone overdrive deleting every thread accusing El Rufai of having a hand in the Chibok saga

Nairaland rule say:
Do not post fake /propagandious news

saharareporters.com/2017/09/10/mama-taraba-denies-accusing-el-rufai-knowing-about-chibok-girls-kidnap-mismanaging-n12m

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by tochyano2: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
[center][/center]
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by bkool7(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
divinehand2003:
Lol

This story refuse to die. Mynd44, pls do the needful to take it to frontpage.

Take a Fake News to FP

Is that what you'll if you're a Mods ?

saharareporters.com/2017/09/10/mama-taraba-denies-accusing-el-rufai-knowing-about-chibok-girls-kidnap-mismanaging-n12m

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by omogin(f): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
austin2all:
one by one, them don dey confess.
dss should arrest hell ufai now.
Midget when thief money

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by bkool7(m): 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yes I am going all out to do my little best to make sure Buhari is voted out ..we all have a duty to do to make sure that happens ; everywhere I meet 3 people I make it a point to de-market Buhari before I leave their presence and I hope they also go out and de-market him further ..Buhari must go whether he like it or not

You did it in 2015 and failed

2019 you'll fail again.

Pdp should forget presidency for now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by omogin(f): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
DonaldJTrump:
where is that APC moderator.?
His alert hasn't entered

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by omogin(f): 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
rattlesnake:
FFK the pervert
cheesy cheesy cheesy did he pervert you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by omoagbeke(m): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
Voting Buhari out is not my concern but is Atiku the solution? must we recycle dis pple?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by emmasege: 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yes I am going all out to do my little best to make sure Buhari is voted out ..we all have a duty to do to make sure that happens ; everywhere I meet 3 people I make it a point to de-market Buhari before I leave their presence and I hope they also go out and de-market him further ..Buhari must go whether he like it or not
Yes, operation Buhari must go. I just got my PVC transferred to my new station so I can be part of the company of those that send this fossilized Nigerian back to Daura, come 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Greenthumb(m): 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
PMB has blocked all the loopholes they milked this country from, men like FFK are eternally angry with him. He should continue foaming from the mouth like a camel, that's all he can do now. Shior!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by divinehand2003(m): 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
bkool7:

Take a Fake News to FP

Is that what you'll if you're a Mods ?

It's already on FP my dear. Check again. The up-and-doing MODs have found it worthy of FP. For stories that don't want to go away, there's always an element of truth in them.

Mynd44 deserves praise for his dexterity.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by bkool7(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
divinehand2003:

It's already on FP my dear. Check again. The up-and-doing MODs have found it worthy of FP. For stories that don't want to go away, there's always an element of truth in them.

Mynd44 deserves praise for his dexterity.

This post was already on FP when i commented.

I was referring the the Fake News that said Mama Taraba said she'll expose El'rufai.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by SalamRushdie: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
bkool7:

You did it in 2015 and failed

2019 you'll fail again.

Pdp should forget presidency for now

I voted Buhari in 2015
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by SalamRushdie: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
bkool7:

Nairaland rule say:
Do not post fake /propagandious news

Yes I finally saw that
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by moderatedguy: 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
Greenthumb:
PMB has blocked all the loopholes they milked this country from, men like FFK are eternally angry with him. He should continue foaming from the mouth like a camel, that's all he can do now. Shior!
which loophole did he block?.....massive looting going on as we type.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by zukachris(m): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
omogin:
I feel for buhari. When you have an ethnic agenda and God keeps frustrating your efforts, it can be painful.
you ve spoken my mind
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by divinehand2003(m): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
bkool7:

This post was already on FP when i commented.

I was referring the the Fake News that said Mama Taraba said she'll expose El'rufai.

My apologies dear Friend. My mistake. I thought otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
When Buhari's wife discovered that her husband is the real sponsor of boko haram and Fulani herdsmen, that was when she raises alarm that she won't support Buhari in 2019. What was northerners cabals and Buhari's response?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by foura: 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
God spare buhari's life so that he can win 2019 atiku is not a match at all

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by sademola: 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mama Taraba's Press Release

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Ajekuiya: 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ehiscotch:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/10/mama-taraba-fani-kayode-reacts-ministers-support-atiku-buhari/

There are lot of people like this Mama Taraba in this Buhari regime who decided to keep mute and just watch the government collapse while there loyalty is somewhere else

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by NSK4U(m): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Monaco2(m): 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
supersystemsng:

Lol.. if this is true, then APC has infiltrated the country more than we think... grin grin grin

Bro hope you're preparing for 2019.? It's Atiku against Buhari and Atiku's the next president...Don't ask me how i know o...Too bad the economy continued to worsen even beyond 2019... grin

How is he going to b president if he is still an apc member
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by icon007(m): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
The question is : Is Atiku the right person for Nigeria?... I guess not.

Taught of NewAPC.
Actually, NewAPC of NewPDP. The alignment has started already.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
supersystemsng:

Lol.. if this is true, then APC has infiltrated the country more than we think... grin grin grin

Bro hope you're preparing for 2019.? It's Atiku against Buhari and Atiku's the next president...Don't ask me how i know o...Too bad the economy continued to worsen even beyond 2019... grin
Write it down.
100 Atikus can not defeat Buhari in the north.
I'm a southerner base here in the north.
Buharism is a religion here in the north.
The only hope for any candidate in the north is if Buhari don't contest.
Mama Taraba has denied ever making any comment about el-rufai and chibok girls.
This is the work of FFK,Remo,this was how they wanted to paint Buhari as a jihadist just before the 2015 elections.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Yinkaotunba123: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
What do you expect from Fani Kayode who can not win a councillorship election in IFE, I am not surprised anyway, I know he is afraid of going to jail. But if you like it or not you must account for your misdeeds as Aviation minister. Bird of the same feather.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by lexy2014: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
Juda's everywhere... always watch your back Mr President. You are surrounded with enemies.
are u talking about d same "enemies" that took him six months to find and appoint?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by Yinkaotunba123: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
What do you expect from Fani Kayode who can not win a councillorship election in IFE, I am not surprised anyway, I know he is afraid of going to jail. But if you like it or not you must account for your misdeeds as Aviation minister. Bird of the same feather like Mama Taraba

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by zarareal(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
dis woman, she's out of her senses, y did dey not arrest Nasir El Rufai we PDP was in power if dey knew he had his hands in the kidnapping of the girls.
and secondly if she all this while y did she keep quiet, my people common sense is not common. dis woman, she's out of her senses, y did dey not arrest Nasir El Rufai we PDP was in power if dey knew he had his hands in the kidnapping of the girls.
and secondly if she all this while y did she keep quiet, my people common sense is not common.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari by lexy2014: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ajekuiya:

There are lot of people like this Mama Taraba in this Buhari regime who decided to keep mute and just watch the government collapse while there loyalty is somewhere else
how can u b loyal 2a man who barely functions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) / Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home / Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.