Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman (5730 Views)

Help My Neighbour Is Bleeping this Girl And My Penis Don Stand gidigba / It Pains Me To Accept That My Girl Is bleeping Someone While I'm Toiling / Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by murphyibiam15(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
hi nairalanders... my colleague and friend is bleeping a married woman in my place of work... her husband works in a different city different from hers.
At first I thought it was a joke until he showed me their chats and pictures. E come be woman Wey me sabi

this my friend knows what he's doing is not good but pretends not to care. The woman even prepares pepper soup; different kinds of soup with assaulted meat and bring to him. They hook up in a nearby hotel almost weekly and now he's feeling stressed out because the married woman wants s*x from him almost always and would even demand for more rounds expecting each round to last so long when they make love.

He was actually approached by this woman bc him na fine boy and she gives him money too.. he feels OK with it since he doesn't get to spend on single ladies whos' demand were weighing him.. The problem he's having now is the excessive demand for s*x from the woman.

what further advice do I give to him..??

abeg make una no mind the mixture of pidgin and English.. after all both no be our language

cc lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by Prognose: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
murphyibiam15:
hi nairalanders... my colleague and friend is bleeping a married woman in my place of work... her husband works in a different city different from hers.
At first I thought it was a joke until he showed me their chats and pictures. E come be woman Wey me sabi

this my friend knows what he's doing is not good but pretends not to care. The woman even prepares pepper soup; different kinds of soup with assaulted meat and bring to him. They hook up in a nearby hotel almost weekly and now he's feeling stressed out because the married woman wants s*x from him almost always and would even demand for more rounds expecting each round to last so long when they make love.

He was actually approached by this woman bc him na fine boy and she gives him money too.. he feels OK with it since he doesn't get to spend on single ladies whos' demand were weighing him.. The problem he's having now is the excessive demand for s*x from the woman.

abeg make una no mind the mixture of pidgin and English.. after all both no be our language

cc lalasticlala mynd44

@bolded, so that's the problem ba?

OK na. Advice him to avoid sugar and drink watermelon so he can fire more rounds.

He shouldn't vex when someone else sleep with his wife.

20 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by anonym0us: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
I congratulate your friend its not easy as for the woman tell your friend to tell the woman to give your friend to give you her phone number to give to me hope u understand

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by tellwisdom: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
murphyibiam15:

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Hows that your business?? angry ..This issue dey among the problem wey u dey face for life??

9 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
I know say na you,but continue. My advice ,stop it at once before u land urself for problem. It might take life.. Whether na u or ur friend,I no care but take my advice

13 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by murphyibiam15(m): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
tellwisdom:

Hows that your business?? angry ..This issue dey among the problem wey u dey face for life??
e no follow jare.. my guy de disturb me.. me Don tell am say wetin him de do no too make sense but him say him no claim to be saint.
the koko be say him de seek advice on what to do over the lady's excessive s*x demand.. I Don tell am say best option na to quit him de demand for alternative solution
Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by murphyibiam15(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
I know say na you,but continue. My advice ,stop it at once before u land urself for problem. It might take life.. Whether na u or ur friend,I no care but take my advice
honestly na my friend.. what am doing with a slacked vulva..

I have been celibate for long now
Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by abelprice(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
Dat your friend is close to his grave... and Rember wat goes around comes around.. undecided...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by murphyibiam15(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
Prognose:

@bolded, so that's the problem ba?

OK na. Advice him to avoid sugar and drink watermelon so he can fire more rounds.

He shouldn't vex when someone else sleep with his wife.
the emboldened was what I told him oo..worse is that his salary is larger than the woman own.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by murphyibiam15(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
abelprice:
Dat your friend is close to his grave... and Rember wat goes around comes around.. undecided...
exactly

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
murphyibiam15:

honestly na my friend.. what am doing with a slacked vulva..

I have been celibate for long now
. .No wahala. Tell ur friend to desist from it.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2017

Chai!!!!!

OP your friend is enjoying oooo, different meals everyday, pepper soup too.

Please tell him to fire on!!

if he's looking for someone to add, I'm available o.

Dingbang come and see what u are missing out on
Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by murphyibiam15(m): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. .No wahala. Tell ur friend to desist from it.
him no de hear word.. na de benefits him de enjoy de shag am

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
He is digging his own grave.
#1 rule, never Bleep a married woman.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by Lalas247(f): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Both of them no well
Karma ... his wife will do it to him when he eventually settles down and as for the married woman she no take time na HIV her hubby go carry give am
As e dey sweet both of them ..

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by Evablizin(f): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
sad

OP your friend's brain is paining him,seriously his conscience is dead,sugar is very sweet but it kills, the judgement day is coming when the man of the house will arrive like a thief and he will be begging for his life.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by BoyHuncho(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
i pity ur friend destiny..Make e jam another woman wey get magun, na to somersult 3 times and die win am!

Why person go dey fùçk married woman na despite all the young pussies around

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by nepapole(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Assaulted meat ke!!

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
murphyibiam15:

him no de hear word.. na de benefits him de enjoy de shag am
let him send his number,I will prescribe a drug for him
Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by dingbang(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:

Chai!!!!!

looooooool evaberry.. Fill me in na.. Why don't u have an ediary?
Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by murphyibiam15(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
let him send his number,I will prescribe a drug for him
him na doctor grin grin
Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by pu7pl3(m): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
murphyibiam15:

cc lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by sunkee(f): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
U work with nspri,I know u
Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by murphyibiam15(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:
Chai!!!!!

my friend is a man and you're a lady.. so how can he add u?
besides what he's doing is bad
Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by adepeter2027(m): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
That frnd of yours should continue with the new and good job the Lord God almighty has blessed him with

More AMASCO OIL to his joystick
Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by murphyibiam15(m): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evablizin:
sad

OP your friend's brain is paining him,seriously his conscience is dead,sugar is very sweet but it kills, the judgement day is coming when the man of the house will arrive like a thief and he will be begging for his life.
they bang in the hotel.. not in the woman's house.. the woman has two kids already
Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by murphyibiam15(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
BoyHuncho:
i pity ur friend destiny..Make e jam another woman wey get magun, na to somersult 3 times and die win am!

Why person go dey fùçk married woman na despite all the young pussies around
he's not Yoruba to start with.. and neither does he reside in the west

he explained to me how young lads extort him all in the name of love and now found solace when this married woman consummated him

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by smardray(m): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
tell ur friend to visit a ritual killer....
Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by adepeter2027(m): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
murphyibiam15:

they bang in the hotel.. not in the woman's house.. the woman has two kids already
It's a good job.

Just tell that friend of yours to continue.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by murphyibiam15(m): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
sunkee:
U work with nspri,I know u
me or someone else?
Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by Evablizin(f): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
murphyibiam15:

whether in the hotel or house unknown eyes are watching.
Re: My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
murphyibiam15:

him na doctor grin grin
. So why is he asking for help? As a Dr he should know the solution.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Must Not Always Be Sex / If A Girl U Are Wooing Sends U This? / Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.