Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? (5733 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by DaddySimple: 7:41am On Aug 24, 2019
Let's assume you have been in a relationship with your girlfriend for over two years. You love her so much and she loves you so much as well that you trust she can't cheat on you.
On a faithful day she calls you and she is crying on the phone that she has a big problem and she is about to be arrested. She pleads with you to meet her up at a certain luxury hotel you know about but you haven't even entered there before.

On getting there you called her to tell her you are outside but she tells you to come into the reception because they don't want her to come out. You go into the reception and there she is sitting and crying. You asked her what the problem is and she is just crying unable to explain herself to you. Then you meet the receptionist to find out what the problem is and they tell you that your girlfriend came to the hotel with a guy who to lodge. The guy and some other of his friends drank and ate alot overnight (bill of over 100k) and said he was going to pay next morning because he misplaced his ATM card and I requested a new one so he will pop to the bank in the morning to get some cash. The receptionist said they believed him because of the way he was and thought since his girlfriend was still around it won't be a problem, unknown to them that she wasn't his girlfriend.

For this reason your girlfriend has been held hostage because the so called guy cannot be reached on phones and your girlfriend's phone isn't more than 40k so they couldn't even hold it as a collateral to show she will come back to pay.

As the boyfriend, after hearing this story, what will you do if you have the money?
Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by FreshBoss007: 7:43am On Aug 24, 2019
op.... reason am yourself

modified

a girl that went to club and spend the night with another guy can't be in love with me....

I go simply ask her who be her boyfriend, life is too short oooo, I cannot kee myself for love or puna

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by Tallesty1(m): 7:51am On Aug 24, 2019
I will keep love and relationship aside and talk to her like friends because of one thing. Respect I have for her.

If she's working and can pay me in installments then sure, I can get her out of the mess. That's what friends do for friends

16 Likes

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by Beadex1(m): 7:51am On Aug 24, 2019
Whatever happens in Las Vegas stays in Las vegas, she sort that out by herself no time to think with my heart when my head is still functional

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:52am On Aug 24, 2019
I may give her half the amount she needs and break up immediately after that.....Shr can call her friends to give her the rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by Lonestar124: 7:56am On Aug 24, 2019
Oh she is a cheat and i never knew this while, well everything is for the glory of God, i will procure the debt in order to prove my love for mankind at the same be my formative way of thanking God for exposing the dirty games of a woman i prospect to marry.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 24, 2019
I actually won't bail her out, because I'm not paying the price for someone's foolishness

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by donbachi(m): 8:22am On Aug 24, 2019
Dat thing wey dem chuuk 4 ear wey dey sweet...if dem chuuk 4 eye e dey pain....wen u dey chuuku chuuku u no call ur mama,e don reach to born..."mama abeg come"

2 Likes

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by Abfinest007(m): 8:28am On Aug 24, 2019
if have d money I will pay bcuz she be more wiser next time
Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by fernandooleku(m): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2019
grin
Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by Junkie1: 8:58am On Aug 24, 2019
angryBAIL HER OUT, FVCK HER IN THE SAME HOTEL AND THEN DUMP HER

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by luvyaself95(m): 9:16am On Aug 24, 2019
I won't help her cos she betray my trust i will leave her there to learn her lesson next time she will not do anything close to that again...

3 Likes

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by Glink2018(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2019
I will pay for her and Pat her back and call Uber to take her home.
Shebi nah my girl friend? Then I will be looking for another good lady to replace her.
Shikenah!
But she has broken the trust between us.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 24, 2019
inside life....
pay ke! na so i mumu reach?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by Larryfest(m): 9:38am On Aug 24, 2019
Would tell her i need to use the ATM too just like the other guy did then i go back home and sleep or am i supposed to pay for what i didn't consume

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by Omar09(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I may give her half the amount she needs and break up immediately after that.....Shr can call her friends to give her the rest

Mr nice guy I hail oh. So you go carry your money give woman weh cheat? Why she no carry you go jollof for that hotel ni? Na una deh make things hard for this world. I go give you half n then break up with her yenyenyen see your mouth. Pikin!!

7 Likes

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by rerhji(m): 9:43am On Aug 24, 2019
Larryfest:
Would tell her i need to use the ATM too just like the other guy did then i go back home and sleep or am i supposed to pay for what i didn't consume
u re the real MVP guy....in fact chop knuckle grin
Larryfest:
u re the real MVP guy....in fact chop knuckle

3 Likes

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by Omar09(m): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2019
Junkie1:
angryBAIL HER OUT, FVCK HER IN THE SAME HOTEL AND THEN DUMP HER

Kudos bad guy. For your mind ni you be bad guy... Bail her out Bleep her in the same hotel then dump n you call yourself a human being abi?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by Callertunez: 9:44am On Aug 24, 2019
Na to help her call her papa na.... Call her friends too.... with her own airtime ogringrin... Can't lose a coin to this kind of deal...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by madridguy(m): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2019
If i have the money i will bail her out and even take her out for refreshment. No one knows tomorrow.
Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by MannieA(f): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2019
Omar09:

Mr nice guy I hail oh. So you go carry your money give woman weh cheat? Why she no carry you go jollof for that hotel ni? Na una deh make things hard for this world. I go give you half n then break up with her yenyenyen see your mouth. Pikin!!

No be your money e wan give the babe before o..why you com dey vex?
lolzz

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by eli3d: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2019
This nobi talk.... U don't even need King Solomon on this....

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by MJBOLT: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2019
i will tell her to go fvck herself.

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by hahn(m): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2019
Larryfest:

No time o

3 Likes

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by hahn(m): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2019
Tallesty1:
I will keep love and relationship aside and talk to her like friends because of one thing. Respect I have for her.

If she's working and can pay me in installments then sure, I can get her out of the mess. That's what friends do for friends

madridguy:
If i have the money i will bail her out and even take her out for refreshment. No one knows tomorrow.

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2019
I didn't know we still have some very foolish nice guys on this forum, upon all the mouth una dey make here undecided

6 Likes

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2019
Omar09:

Mr Adult.... Didn't you see "may" there?? See your head undecided
Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by Biingoo: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2019
I'll help her contact her friends and family to rescue her
Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by Gadafii: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2019
Girlfriend keep there

Me that is her boyfriend have I eaten 100k food in one night before

Edakun let her call her brothers or parents

2 Likes

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by rex444(m): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2019
One part of me would wanna say fk off not my problem but the other part would wanna consider her as a human and a friend and bail her out to settle wenebble...

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by Jokerman(m): 11:56am On Aug 24, 2019
Before I bail her out, she must sign undertaking that she won't ever call me or get close to me again

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Help Your Girlfriend In This Situation? by DaInferno(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
... I can't handle any form of cheating, if i have any unserious 1k in my pocket, mind you... UNSERIOUS,
I go just squeeze am for her hand pass ahead( I've a big heart u know)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) / How To Tell You Bf And 9ja Dad You R Pregnant / Message To My Future Wife Boyfriend's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.