Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (97002 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by nazzy1908: 8:11am On Sep 11, 2017
Imbeciles. Coward people u think even UN will tolerate this shit. Go try am with US them go fire u kill. Why should a civilian throw stones at armoured vehicle. And u send video. Highest we will pull out of UN like Kenya did with ICC. Fake people. Why una run. All the mouth u make calling Nigeria Zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by nazzy1908: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2017
Freemancipation:
This is all I will say. If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu or his family, I will support the militancy of BSS with my finances. There are millions of us that will do the same. Nigeria is about to move this to the next level.
You no get work. As u 're writing this u 're either in abj or lag .
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2017
ritababe:
okay oh, e done happen.
wetin una they find una go see am, you guys want evidence to report to amnesty international abi, una go see am plenty infact una dead body go join as evidence.

#running

U ar3 a devilish woman... nomatta what situation . The millitary have no right to open live bullets on unnarmed civilians.
U as a woman should use the soft spot in u to say d truth when u see one.

Sorry for the man that will keep u in his home.
U might kill him with daily fights and quarell.
Becoz u have the heart of stone filled with hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 8:22am On Sep 11, 2017
UfuomaUN:

Makes sense giving the killings of 96 Bakassi Nigerians by Cameroon gendarmes recently.

But Umuahia Kanu's home is hundreds of km from the closest border with Cameroon. Infact the only states bordering Cameroon are Akwa ibom, Cross river, Adamawa, Taraba and Borno. How come no military presence has been reported there This whole incident has nothing to do with the Cameroon thing.

ehennn!!...you get it now?...

look,,the east is still nigerian terroritory.....is our army not allowed to move in nigerian territory no more??...

but you saw yourself how happy none igbo tribes were when they heard the news that the army was in cownunus compound..me included..

that insultive bassstard... angry

that should tell you other tribes dont like cownunu atal atal....

be warned...
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Drogbs: 8:22am On Sep 11, 2017
Abudu2000:
idiot smello rolling with a kid like davido, i have been a boss even before olamide, davido, wizkid even made it. Davido wey dey go come fella shrine pull shirt dey blow na him you dey use pompous.Even the davido himself is not as proud, boys dey full him house 247. Oya check my profile now to see my pics with psquare.u post ur own with the same davido.bro when talking about diaspora there is nothing u can tell me. I ball in good shows attended by whites not yeye concerts arranged by una for dirty areas like atlanta,phily infact i was in tiwa's concert in phily days ago and e just be like make ground swallow me.

U are too small to visit my instagram page coz u go mental. old man like u still dey into show biz grin
U can pm me lets end it offline, oye ara!!!

I don't talk too much, too busy stacking my rolls for all that internet noise, like I said get in my pm if you are about that stunting life, may Sango rearrange me with thunder if I don't shut you up with facts, your little yahoo yahoo change no dey impress me boy.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by luckysmills: 8:39am On Sep 11, 2017
Buhari and his soldiers should know that Nigeria is already dead and will not need ipob to kill it completely. When IPOB will strike, even Buhari will not survive.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2017
luckymaj:
better to be physically wiped out fighting, than to live and emotionally be sucked out!!We are not one,can't you accept?
You don't want us to leave yet you don't want us to stay and benefit from the same resources that is practically ours!!!

Wiped out? who knows where you are typing from? I chatted with one of you lunatics typing from an Aduro camp in Europe, come home to be wiped out, operation python dance has commenced, the NA are looking for those to be wiped out, nobody is on site, come home let's unite you quickly with your god, who knows if there are virgins waiting for you up there, mumu!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2017
luckysmills:
Buhari and his soldiers should know that Nigeria is already dead and will not need ipob to kill it completely. When IPOB will strike, even Buhari will not survive.

When will that be? bring it on!!
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Cuteogbus: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2017
LBanks:
U mean somwhere like Omoku in Rivers State that the whole village ran away and the indigenes were afraid to travel to their place because of a set of boys that are from that same community?
Will You Keep Quiet There!!?... Anumaluu!!... The Fighting In Omoku Is A Communal Clash I.e Everyone Is Involved. Fighting Each Other.. It Is A Different Case From "Armed Robbery".. You Cannot As An Armed Robber Hold An Entire Village In Rivers State for Ransom Talk More Of An LGA. UnLike What We Have Here In Okigwe Where An Entire LGA Is undersiege from local armed robbers... No Village In Rivers State Can Literarily Get Robbed Every Single Blessed Day Without Boys From That Village Or The Neighbouring Village Putting Heads Together In Immediately Apprehending Those Responsible. (unless It's The Same Youths From That Community Robbing Strangers In That Community, Then They Might Not Be Proactive In Apprehending Them Because Na Them Them)
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Sanchez01: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2017
paBuhari:
Niger Delta freedom fighters take note, If the zoo govt is coming againt Nnamdi Kanu, they will come for them to. Time to end the zoo has come!
Lol. You want the Delta to come to your fight? You guys are just about the greatest cowards in this country. Where was your secret service when the Nigerian Army came calling?

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2017
discusant:

But you did not know that Kanu's speeches are angry reactions to the hatred targeted at the east of Nigeria, mostly at the Igbo, by your masters of far-north Nigeria who used their military dictators to restructure Nigeria politically, and supervised a constitution imposed upon Nigeria - all shortchanging the Igbo politically and economically in one Nigeria? Wake up parasite. You and your grade can't continue any more to suck the blood of your hosts in the contraption called Nigeria.

Enough of this South east stup!dity, why do you associate SE with Kanu? did the SE send him any invite before he landed with his Biafra madness? Biafra is an IPOB agenda not a south east agenda, stop rubbing your stup!dity on everyone.
How can you import a lunatic who hangs on a radio shouting "hate yoruba", hate hausa", zoo, paedophile etc, constantly for 2yrs? did the SE agree to import an imbec!le? please restrict your imbec!l!ty to the IPOB, I don't care what the military does to them.
When you want an igbo agenda, consult widely, this is not 1967 where Ojukwu decides the fate of igbos alone. Kanu is on his own!!

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by fulanmafia: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2017
DPsalmist2:

This is a very convenient excuse used by those against Biafra. What is wrong with the call for a referendum?

Pascal181:

u don't have sense, how could u talk like this? what's wrong for a group to demand for freedom?

The blackmail approach used by IPOB in calling for the referendum is what is wrong.

THE ONLY PEACEFUL and constitutional path to self determination is by lobbying the National Assembly to amend the constitution and allow the insertion of a referendum clause.

Blackmail, hubris, aggression and playing victim will never work and will always end up in violence.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by rainylad(f): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2017
tamethem:

I dont support violence either ways but do you think it is right for a man to be threatning a Nation. Kanu saying If he is rearrested Nigeria will burn Nigeria will be no more who is he?

Instead of the father as an elderly man to warn his son he too csme out days ago saying the same thing. Who do they think they are?

You are in the States. Can anyone threaten the Peace of US like that and go scort free?

I dont support violence or war but the actions of Kanu called for this. Nigeria is bigger than him or his father.

When we put sentiments into judgement because of our affiliations then we would judge with bias minds.

Kanus urterances portray him as a armed person and forming a secrete service means they are armed. no secrete servise in the world is armless. And it is wrong for a region yet to gain freedom under a Nation to have a secrete service. All these the UN and ICC are aware of.

God bless us as a Nation.

God has clearly refused to bless Nigeria..cant you all see that?..this nation is doomed.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2017
Shameless and useless army going after an unarmed civilians just to show their weakness. Very soon both the army and their zombies supporters will feel the heat of the fire they started.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by rainylad(f): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2017
fulanmafia:

The blackmail approach used by IPOB in calling for the referendum is what is wrong.

THE ONLY PEACEFUL and constitutional path to self determination is by lobbying the National Assembly to amend the constitution and allow the insertion of a referendum clause.

Blackmail, hubris, aggression and playing victim will never work and will always end up in violence.

My friend quiet!....which useless senate?...the ones dominated by your northern kith and kins?...he who makes peaceful change impossible,makes a violent one inevitable

You northerners and your greedy 'born-to -rule' mentality will destroy this country,its a matter of time cos IPOB and her supporters are growing and are extremely determined...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by deeone10: 9:11am On Sep 11, 2017
mazimee:
A day is coming, a day Nigeria will harvest the monster they created in IPOB. write it down.

no time and no paper to waste cool

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2017
UfuomaUN:

Makes sense giving the killings of 96 Bakassi Nigerians by Cameroon gendarmes recently.

But Umuahia Kanu's home is hundreds of km from the closest border with Cameroon. Infact the only states bordering Cameroon are Akwa ibom, Cross river, Adamawa, Taraba and Borno. How come no military presence has been reported there This whole incident has nothing to do with the Cameroon thing.

No one should try our military might

That's all
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by fulanmafia: 9:18am On Sep 11, 2017
rainylad:

My friend quiet!....which useless senate?...the ones dominated by your northern kith and kins?...he who makes peaceful change impossible,makes a violent one inevitable

You northerners and your greedy 'born-to -rule' mentality will destroy this country,its a matter of time cos IPOB and her supporters are growing and are extremely determined...

Didn't you see where I said you need to LOBBY the National Assembly? Look up what political lobbying means, practically every bill that gets passed in the NA is a product of intense lobbying. That you lack the tact, diplomacy and humility to lobby or play national politics is not our problem.

If you had any diplomatic skills, you wouldn't worry about whether it is the Japanese that dominate the Nigerian Senate.

The bottom line is that if its violent change you seek, Nigeria is ready and able.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Iceberg3: 9:23am On Sep 11, 2017
Oju4190:

"Benin boi" who Benin epp? O boy park well u have notin to offer.People dey talk, Benin won still talk.In short ur father

seun mynd44 oam4j obinoscopy dominique what has my father got to do here?
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by rainylad(f): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2017
fulanmafia:

Didn't you see where I said you need to LOBBY the National Assembly? Look up what political lobbying means, practically every bill that gets passed in the NA is a product of intense lobbying. That you lack the tact, diplomacy and humility to lobby or play national politics is not our problem.

If you had any diplomatic skills, you wouldn't worry about whether it is the Japanese that dominate the Nigerian Senate.

The bottom line is that if its violent change you seek, Nigeria is ready and able.

You are being dishonest to even your person....if you were in the Senate can you as a hausa-fulani muslim be 'lobbied' to support referendum,restructuring or dis-integration?? angry...please no one is a fool here.

...same way there is no way in hell any hausa-fulani man can lobby me to support grazing routes in my state if i were in the senate..

Bottomline is we are completely different people who cant stand one another,therefore forcing one party to share one country with you while you cheat and deprive them is an excercise in futility...no matter how much you kill them..seperation by either violent or peaceful means is a matter of time...you can book-mark.

IPOB members have been killed by your fulani army since this issue started,but has the agitation abated??...NO..It became worse.

When your fulani brother buhari incarcerated Nnamdi Kanu,did the agitation stop?..No..instead it became louder with more supporters and sympathizers....A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Cardozzo(m): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=CaptainGOOD post=60337930]

[color=#006600]U ar3 a devilish woman... nomatta what situation . The millitary have no right to open live bullets on unnarmed civilians.
U as a woman should use the soft spot in u to say d truth when u see one.

No matter what the Civilians self are not supposed to Block army with Stones and Plank......

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2017
semyman:
This is a sovereign Nation, Kanu has been on a roller coaster even when brought to court, I should believe there is more you can do than just waiting on UN, international court, amnesty. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Whose leader is vegetable and which Nation is zoo?

You know, these semi retard@d IPOB members are so mentally bankrupt that they think the UN and other affiliate agencies are just jobless in new york waiting to score cheap points with lunatics, I tell you what, before the UN will take any cognitive action, they wouldn't have any population to protest with.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2017
Welcome development!
In case they need the service of Civilian JTF i will volunteer free of charge

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by multicolored(f): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2017
Nawa o o o..e don reach like this? IPOB shine your eyes o o o.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by NairaEffect(m): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2017
FOOLS... No be only "They are killing us"...

You see armored personnel carrier, una dey march go meet them with bottle and sticks.

Why won't the army attack. Dem self be human beings.

See that one with leaf in his mouth.. Herbal bulletproof abii.. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=Cardozzo post=60340303][/quote
]

Civilians cant start throwing stones on army for no just reason..
The question is Why are they army trying to invade kanus house When court has not orderd for his arrest. undecided

Even if they do.. its police work to arrest him not army..
In sane countries army stays put in barracks..
U only see them with armoired tanks when there is war... not patroling the street and intimidating civilians..
U people should learn how to say the truth when u see one.. and set sentiments and tribe aside.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by NairaEffect(m): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

No one should try our military might

That's all

...especially with sticks and bottles. It's insulting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by sarrki(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2017
NairaEffect:

...especially with sticks and bottles. It's insulting

My co compatriot it very disgusting

God bless you sire

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by fulanmafia: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2017
rainylad:

You are being dishonest to even your person....if you were in the Senate can you as a hausa-fulani muslim be 'lobbied' to support referendum,restructuring or dis-integration?? angry...please no one is a fool here.

...same way there is no way in hell any hausa-fulani man can lobby me to support grazing routes in my state if i were in the senate..

Bottomline is we are completely different people who cant stand one another,therefore forcing one party to share one country with you while you cheat and deprive them is an excercise in futility...no matter how much you kill them..seperation by every ither violent or peaceful means is a matter of time...you can book-mark.

IPOB members have been killed by your fulani army since this issue started,but has the agitation abated??...NO..It became worse.

When your fulani brother buhari incarcerated Nnamdi Kanu,did the agitation stop?..No..instead it became louder with more supporters and sympathizers....A word is enough for the wise.

Why not? Why wouldn't I agree to them if approached diplomatically? You think restructuring or referendum wouldn't benefit the North? You think we are not itching to develop our God given solid minerals and fully exploit our agricultural prowess? Textile? Leather etc? You think we are happy with the governments focus on oil alone? Apart from the wealthy ex-generals which northerner do you think benefits from the oil blocs?

You guys just assume sewage in your minds and roll with it. The reason your agitation is being frustrated is because you have chosen to employ blackmail and arrogance instead of diplomacy. The reason restructuring is being opposed by the North is because it stinks of selfishness and jealousy for hard-earned northern political dominance and not because we are scared of it like you southerners wrongly assume. Several countries are thriving without oil and are prospering through an Agro-based economy so what's to be scared of when we are blessed with even more resources?

Look my friend, we are no more different than the Mexicans and Chinese that live together peacefully as Americans in one United USA, so saying we can't stand each other is total bunkum. This is so much so that I have many many Igbo friends and partners, some really close over the years and we have lived in peace through mutual respect and understanding.

The bottom line here is nobody wants war, but your resort to cheap blackmail and rebellion because you don't like Buhari or you feel northerners have an irritating born to rule syndrome will NEVER work. The agitation can continue gaining as much momentum as it wants but it will definitely be in the wrong direction which will only result in another genocide. If you want out, take the only peaceful and constitutional path or the violent change you mentioned will be truly inevitable.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2017
DonVikings:
This is NAIRALAND and it is owned by a NIGERIAN and meant for NIGERIANS and other peace loving human beings. If pigs and idiots don't want to be bothered, they can port to pigsnidiots.cunt and no one would notice their departure, let alone follow them there.

Now, shut the hell up and get out!

Are you seriously alright? Well, I wouldn't join issues with someone like you. What you put up there shows the kind of person you are.

And you have really shown how peace loving you are by that needless rant up there. I can understand your frustration and the need to express it, but you got the wrong person. Go pour your frustration elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by rainylad(f): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2017
fulanmafia:

Why not? Why wouldn't I agree to them if approached diplomatically? You think restructuring or referendum wouldn't benefit the North? You think we are not itching to develop our God given solid minerals and fully exploit our agricultural prowess? Textile? Leather etc? You think we are happy with the governments focus on oil alone? Apart from the wealthy ex-generals which northerner do you think benefits from the oil blocs?

You guys just assume sewage in your minds and roll with it. The reason your agitation is being frustrated is because you have chosen to employ blackmail and arrogance instead of diplomacy. The reason restructuring is being opposed by the North is because it stinks of selfishness and jealousy for hard-earned northern political dominance and not because we are scared of it like you southerners wrongly assume. Several countries are thriving without oil and are prospering through an Agro-based economy so what's to be scared of when we are blessed with even more resources?

Look my friend, we are no more different than the Mexicans and Chinese that live together peacefully as Americans in one United USA, so saying we can't stand each other is total bunkum. This is so much so that I have many many Igbo friends and partners, some really close over the years and we have lived in peace through mutual respect and understanding.

The bottom line here is nobody wants war, but your resort to cheap blackmail because you don't like Buhari or you feel northerners have an irritating born to rule syndrome will NEVER work. The agitation can continue gaining as much momentum as it wants but it will definitely be in the wrong direction which will only result in another genocide. If you want out, take the only peaceful and constitutional path or the violent change you mentioned will be truly inevitable.

Good day.

Everything you have stated are mere lip service at best and lies at worse.

...No one but your side-kicks are deceived by your drivel..We have been hearing how the north is an eldorado from you lots for ages,yet the stiffest opposition to restructuring and secession comes from you...If you are hoping on genocide in this 21st century,then i am sorry for you..You need to wake up from your slumber

You were here when the agitated started,still here when it gathered momentum and will be when it comes to a head....Division in the long run is inevitable whether your likes wants it or not since you have refused to do the right thing...

As we speak,your Tambuwal have been appointed to chair the northern blablabla on restructuring(though no one takes them serious)..that is one of the effects of IPOB and the crisis looming in this country fueled by Fg's silly tactics you support.More will come in future without lobbying northern senators who feels they are the best thing after sliced bread...That is a promise.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by fulanmafia: 10:31am On Sep 11, 2017
rainylad:

Everything you have stated are mere lip service at best and lies at worse.

...No one but your side-kicks are deceived by your drivel..We have been hearing how the north is an eldorado from you lots for ages,yet the stiffest opposition to restructuring and secession comes from you...If you are hoping on genocide in this 21st century,then i am sorry for you..You need to wake up from your slumber

You were here when the agitated started,still here when it gathered momentum and will be when it comes to a head....Division in the long run is inevitable whether your likes wants it or not since you have refused to do the right thing...

As we speak,your Tambuwal have been appointed to chair the northern blablabla on restructuring(though no one takes them serious)..that is one of the effects of IPOB and the crisis looming in this country fueled by Fg silly tactics you support.More will come in future without lobbying northern senators who feels they are the best tning after sliced bread...That is a promise.

You're entitled to your opinion.

Let this stick and you can bookmark this page for reference, blackmail and rebellion will NEVER get you the separation you seek...aside the peaceful and constitutional route (which includes lobbying the sliced bread lawmakers), it's either the agitation dies or the agitators do.

Kapish.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing / Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) / Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.