Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,010 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (97001 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by discusant: 3:17am On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu is armed

He's armed with hatred speech that can cause genocide

But you did not know that Kanu's speeches are angry reactions to the hatred targeted at the east of Nigeria, mostly at the Igbo, by your masters of far-north Nigeria who used their military dictators to restructure Nigeria politically, and supervised a constitution imposed upon Nigeria - all shortchanging the Igbo politically and economically in one Nigeria? Wake up parasite. You and your grade can't continue any more to suck the blood of your hosts in the contraption called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by discusant: 3:27am On Sep 11, 2017
mynd1:
Good!

God bless Nigeria Army

God bless Gen., T.Y buratai

God bless Mr president

Continue to call God's name in vain after wasting the lives of God's creation.

It will take just a few months and your Fulani Nigerian army shall exhaust all the bombs and bullets it stocks in northern Nigeria today. After that, you all in far-north shall be taken like chickens, and possibly driven behind the Futa Jallon Hills from where you came to present northern Nigeria.
You thank God after your Jihad-inspired army killed unarmed Igbo civilians in your Buhari-Buratai's most primitive method to bring about unified Nigeria through bullets and bombs.
Who in his right senses, if not in desperation, uses armed military people to confront unarmed civilians in a country not officially declared to be at war? Only the most diffident and parasitic people of Buhari-Buratai clan.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by reality1010: 3:36am On Sep 11, 2017
discusant:

Continue to call God's name in vain after wasting the lives of God's creation.

It will take just a few months and your Fulani Nigerian army shall exhaust all the bombs and bullets it stocks in northern Nigeria today. After that, you all in far-north shall be taken like chickens, and possibly driven behind the Futa Jallon Hills from where you came to present northern Nigeria.
You thank God after your Jihad-inspired army killed unarmed Igbo civilians in your Buhari-Buratai's most primitive method to bring about unified Nigeria through bullets and bombs.
Who in his right senses, if not in desperation, uses armed military people to confront unarmed civilians in a country not officially declared to be at war? Only the most diffident and parasitic people of Buhari-Buratai clan.
Nigerian Army and Buhari govt should stop the killing of peaceful innocent citizens.They should. go to boko haram and Fulani herdsmen who kill maimed and rape ppl every day.IPOB&MASSOB r peaceful ppl.Its time for UN to create a buffer. zone in Nigeria to stop this wanton killing being committed by d Nigerian army.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 4:30am On Sep 11, 2017
slimthugchimee:
look here zir... I am Igbo and I have lived in peace all my life and so will my next generation and if a bloke like you will bring conflict upon us like what that idiot ojukwu did. I swear to God I will do everything in my power to make sure you rot in jail........nonsense.

And why did seun allow this man to say such things, that comment should be removed
u dey mind persin that can't afford to buy hungry man indomie/pay his landlord his rent to dey deceive u
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by alfsalami: 4:32am On Sep 11, 2017
Pride before a fall

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:34am On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu is armed

He's armed with hatred speech that can cause genocide

and your sick and useless president is armed to teeth to kill innocent citizens baaa. If you don't know here and get me clear here. The whole world is watching. The United Nations is watching on Genocide mission of pmb government. Instead of you and the useless and clueless president to used dialogue approach you are here threatening the lives of innocent Nigeria. Your principal that happens to be your bread winner will surely regret his actions. It is just matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 4:35am On Sep 11, 2017
E ni bi omo oran ni pon .Kanu fada wilk kill his irresponsible hunch back son for nothing.Igbos dnt trsch their pickin moral
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Odianose13(m): 4:53am On Sep 11, 2017
paBuhari:
Niger Delta freedom fighters take note, If the zoo govt is coming againt Nnamdi Kanu, they will come for them to. Time to end the zoo has come!

Wetin dis one dey talk? You siddon for your small room dey yarn okpata! Were are u from? And who told you that the Freedom Fighters need you to drive them? Guy, shift! This joy you guys are having about the unrest in Nigeria, I wonder if you will stand when the war comes. You better pray for Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Odianose13(m): 4:59am On Sep 11, 2017
ApexPredator:

The best course of action is to make use of the numerous rainforest in SE and make these soldiers disappear discretely. It is about time IPOB introduces an armed guerrilla wing and start playing dirty..

Its not a bad idea of you start your training and join the so called IPOB guerilla wing. You dey your sitting room dey fuel war wey you go run first. I'm not sure you are in Nigeria. Please pray my brother. Cos war is gonna be a disaster for all.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by emerged01(m): 5:23am On Sep 11, 2017
Lol! Can't stop laughing when I see some Childish comments. One said "he will finance war.... How much does he have as an individual to finance war? Abi him think say na child's play?

Real battles can be won on our knees. #prayforpeace

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 11, 2017
mynd1:
Shataap there joor. If any one do anyhow, him go see anyhow.

God bless Nigeria Army.

And God bless u too....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:40am On Sep 11, 2017
Johnnyessence:
and your sick and useless president is armed to teeth to kill innocent citizens baaa. If you don't know here and get me clear here. The whole world is watching. The United Nations is watching on Genocide mission of pmb government. Instead of you and the useless and clueless president to used dialogue approach you are here threatening the lives of innocent Nigeria. Your principal that happens to be your bread winner will surely regret his actions. It is just matter of time.

Why do you like ranting always ?
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by fulanmafia: 5:44am On Sep 11, 2017
Ngene44:
absence in the NNDC board of directors, the north that don't have oil are among, absence in the service Chiefs and head of all security apparatus. Lopsided government appointments. militarization of the South East with the presence of extortion check points. what is happening to the Niger bridge? what is happening to the bad federal roads in the east? My brother this is to mention a few

Did you give President Buhari your mandate or not?

YES or NO? (No long stories)
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 5:55am On Sep 11, 2017
DonVikings:
That is a very nice way to put it. You meant to say, "you can't take the dirt out of a swine".

Once you try to do that, you might as well just simply kill the pig.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by fulanmafia: 5:58am On Sep 11, 2017
Mentcee:

Any person who wishes another dead is a Bastard.

Be careful because that means at least 80% of the SE are bastards who wished President Buhari dead.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by fulanmafia: 5:58am On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 6:09am On Sep 11, 2017
Drogbs:

Lolol mumu you really think everyone in the diaspora survives on menial jobs? oh boy no be by forming , hit my pm and let me put you to shame, my projects for Yankee and Naija full ground..name,brand/ labels,confirmation all there to verify...whom do you think Naija Celebs like Davido...tekno, Ycee, Runtown,Olamide etc come to kick it with and get their promo's from when they hit my city for their tours? Go on Davido's Insta page and see the first shout out he gave when he came to Atlanta for his concert..verify whose cars he used and crib he used for his interviews...pm here small boy and let me drill facts into your coconut head lmaooo
idiot smello rolling with a kid like davido, i have been a boss even before olamide, davido, wizkid even made it. Davido wey dey go come fella shrine pull shirt dey blow na him you dey use pompous.Even the davido himself is not as proud, boys dey full him house 247. Oya check my profile now to see my pics with psquare.u post ur own with the same davido.bro when talking about diaspora there is nothing u can tell me. I ball in good shows attended by whites not yeye concerts arranged by una for dirty areas like atlanta,phily infact i was in tiwa's concert in phily days ago and e just be like make ground swallow me.

U are too small to visit my instagram page coz u go mental. old man like u still dey into show biz grin
U can pm me lets end it offline, oye ara!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 11, 2017
mynd1:
Good!

God bless Nigeria Army

God bless Gen., T.Y buratai

God bless Mr president
you are fulani nah !!!why will God not bless buratai
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Mightyodi: 6:25am On Sep 11, 2017
it's quite unfortunate when I see comments on nairaland, people have lost humanity.no love for another .celebrating killings of fellow human like them in name of politics, tribalism, religious fanaticism, ethnicity, hatred,greed, etc. God this generation have really disappointed You Big time.you gave us two commandments In New testament, people here on nairaland can't keep any. one thing you should remember this world of politics will surely pass away, everything will pass away,God's commandment still stand. if you type a comment here to support killings of anyone and believe you will pray to God the next moment, sorry he will not answer YOU. because the heart of these men is desperately wicked towards humanity against God's commandment. God cannot be mock.Until you repent from evil ways and support killings of any human on earth, be it any tribe religion, region. God wil never answer your prayers.I am happy for one thing which everyone wont escape, judgement, even soldiers, supporters of soldiers, commanders of soldiers, civilians and me writing these txt will face it. write ups here are pathetic to God's word and Love.My people have a change of heart so that Africa can be good.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:27am On Sep 11, 2017
Yyeske:
I hope you are in the SE and will use your AK47 when needed, not staying outside Igboland and talking
if u know me u wont say this...i prefer peace but if i have to fight now so my children can enjoy..bring d war on. yes im even at umuahia. And if u r military..u ought to be ashamed of yourselves,bringing tanks to armless man's village. Because u know even a keke driver igbo will drop u down if u fight like a man not using over weapons. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by nduchucks: 6:28am On Sep 11, 2017
I admire Kanu's courage but I am sorry to say that he doesn't appear to be very bright.

If you run around flagrantly violating your bail conditions and hauling insults at the President of this great country when you do not have major backing from foreign (1st world) nations, then you are either a fool or suicidal.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 6:28am On Sep 11, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

Oriibu ti l'egi mo e. You are just all over the thread like a loony bin, contributing nothing to the situation at hand.
Mo ro pe werey n ba e ja.
ofo lo maa se! iko gbona lo maa pa were to bi e l'omo! iwo oloriburuku sofodanu omo irankiran iran were! I don't expect you to see any reasonable words in my post because igbesi aye re ti polukumusu!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by perdollar(m): 6:33am On Sep 11, 2017
ritababe:
okay oh, e done happen.
wetin una they find una go see am, you guys want evidence to report to amnesty international abi, una go see am plenty infact una dead body go join as evidence.

#running
wasted beauty
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by perdollar(m): 6:39am On Sep 11, 2017
bubu d worrior!! u r a fool indeed, u WL soon land were we want u to land. plan is progressing very accordingly

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by LBanks(m): 6:39am On Sep 11, 2017
Cuteogbus:
Which Igbo Man Stubborn Keep Quiet!!!.. Just Shut Up For There!!!.. Igbo Men Wey Sabi Fear Like Wetin. Spineless Bunch Of Humans. See For 6yrs Now I've Been Living In Okigwe LGA In Imo State And See As Armed Robbers With Locally Made Pistol Dey Terrorise Us Every Single Blessed Day On My Street. Same Boys Dey Carry TheSame Bike Come Rob Every Day On My Street. Them Dey Even Mount Roadblock For Street Dey Rob Us Yet No Okigwe Man Or Landlord Dey Ever Try To Stop Them. Instead Na To Run Like Coward, Lock Their Shops Before 6:30pm.. All The Okigwe Indigenes/Landlords Dey Lock Gate Before 8 Pm For Ordinary Small Small Boys.. They Can't Even Come Out To Help You If You Get Shot By The Robbers. Na So Them Go Dey Hide Inside House Like The Woman Wrapper That They Are.. Useless People.. Come To My Place For Rivers State, If One Person Ever Gets Robbed Once, Just Once Which Rarely Happens, Youths Go Leave Their Homes With Ordinary Cutlass Waylay Those Boys For Night Catch Them Torture And Give Them To The Police.
U mean somwhere like Omoku in Rivers State that the whole village ran away and the indigenes were afraid to travel to their place because of a set of boys that are from that same community?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 6:49am On Sep 11, 2017
Army of muslim Slaves holding Western weapons. History loves repeating itself with these unashamed animals

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by caesaraba(m): 6:55am On Sep 11, 2017
paBuhari:
Amnesty Int, UN, ICC take note.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Awaja(m): 7:00am On Sep 11, 2017
His security aids still deh collect shot anyhow, dem d learn work be that, he should get boys from ABSU to train them properly.
Singing songs of war without been ready.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 7:19am On Sep 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

if you dont know that,then you are not following whats going on in the world....
I'm not really doubting you, I just want to know more about this conflict which began this year.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:23am On Sep 11, 2017
UfuomaUN:

I'm not really doubting you, I just want to know more about this conflict which began this year.

cameroon is playing dirty under the influence of france........

thats all i know.....

a war between cameroon and nigeria could break out...we just want to be ready...

nigeria doesnt care about bakassi no more,but cameroon is breaking the agreement to look for the former nigerians in bakassi,..

cameroon is eyeing more territory to take away from nigeria....
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2017
the way i understand it now is,the army was not even interested in cownunu....i dont know which stvpid reporter put that rumours up that the army was in its compound......sooo our army is not allowed no more to pass through the east to the borders of cameroon??...

una are behaving like the shias.....
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

cameroon is playing dirty under the influence of france........

thats all i know.....

a war between cameroon and nigeria could break out...we just want to be ready...

nigeria doesnt care about bakassi no more,but cameroon is breaking the agreement to look for the former nigerians in bakassi,..

cameroon is eyeing more territory to take away from nigeria....

Makes sense giving the killings of 96 Bakassi Nigerians by Cameroon gendarmes recently.

But Umuahia Kanu's home is hundreds of km from the closest border with Cameroon. Infact the only states bordering Cameroon are Akwa ibom, Cross river, Adamawa, Taraba and Borno. How come no military presence has been reported there This whole incident has nothing to do with the Cameroon thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing / Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) / Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.