Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (97247 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 12:08am On Sep 11, 2017
In short, nothing on ground.
Nigeria is not on their agenda.
Boko Haram is their problem and Nigeria hasn't done anything about other complaints
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by kalufelix(m): 12:10am On Sep 11, 2017
DonBobes:

U guys r really crazy Thought u pple were making noise now
You Can Read The Quote As Many Times For Better Understanding...
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 12:10am On Sep 11, 2017
ICC has no business with Nigeria until Nigeria comes with a case before they come in

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Marcelini(m): 12:11am On Sep 11, 2017
Agboola321:
What's wrong with a group saying that theyno longer want to be part of Nigeria. I obviously see nothing wrong with that.
People should be free to make their own choice.
not everything can be solved with the use of force this one inclusive.

Besides it's not like there's even love between the various ethnic groups.

Do you think they care about love. They know there is no love, which is why they are throwing caution in the air. All they have to offer is hate.

But hate begots more hate, they will soon learn that.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by jrusky(m): 12:11am On Sep 11, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

A Yoruba person

I don't care. if you folow my post as per this nonsense ipooh people has rcalled me Afonja and i dont give a bleep.

Here me clear I will never support Kanu or IPOOH because they have turned the struggle to a laughing stock and to hate struggle and they must pay for it. If you like carry the entire tribal mark faces on here it dies not changed the fact that today Kanu luckily escaped and he will be arrest. Take it or bust it but for one failure and misguided untrained bastard to come and tell me how to live my life bro mbanu over my dead body. Agitation i support but Kanu I denounce. Good night.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 12:11am On Sep 11, 2017
ICC is just for heads of states
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 12:13am On Sep 11, 2017
Biafra is gone, no jurisdiction before 2002
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 11, 2017
Yyeske:
ICC has no business with Nigeria until Nigeria comes with a case before they come in
Good reporting.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by lovingyouhun: 12:34am On Sep 11, 2017
Tkester:
This tactic wouldn't work a bit. We in IPoB will remain peaceful until after Anambra elections. The military wants to provoke us. First they were alarmed by the drone video IPoB displayed today, and as usual they wanted to confirm if it is actually working.

Second they want to see the readiness of BSS and access how they will react if NK is arrested.

Thirdly, they want to justify their military presence in the SE by provoking IPOB into a skirmish.

All in all, we are always 100 steps ahead of Nigeria Military. We won't be provoked for now until we win this media war. Right now we want to expose Nigeria for the world to see how cruel they are and once we achieve this - Nigeria will loose credibily, and as-such no government in the world will want to sell Military Hardwares to Nigeria not even China or Russian and once this happens we will strike!!!

And so you had to leak all the secret on Nairaland abi?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by maximilano: 12:47am On Sep 11, 2017
This is just some media antics to whip up sentiment....the media is one of the greatest tools causing division and hatred nationwide.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by subbyraggy(m): 1:00am On Sep 11, 2017
I tot una get odeshi??

Una never see anything

Where in the world have you seen a person or group against the federal government and was successful

Una never learn poor people

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by brightalo17: 1:16am On Sep 11, 2017
Tkester:
This tactic wouldn't work a bit. We in IPoB will remain peaceful until after Anambra elections. The military wants to provoke us. First they were alarmed by the drone video IPoB displayed today, and as usual they wanted to confirm if it is actually working.

Second they want to see the readiness of BSS and access how they will react if NK is arrested.

Thirdly, they want to justify their military presence in the SE by provoking IPOB into a skirmish.

All in all, we are always 100 steps ahead of Nigeria Military. We won't be provoked for now until we win this media war. Right now we want to expose Nigeria for the world to see how cruel they are and once we achieve this - Nigeria will loose credibily, and as-such no government in the world will want to sell Military Hardwares to Nigeria not even China or Russian and once this happens we will strike!!!

You want to expose Nigerian Government with someone's else's blood while you're here typing maybe from Lagos or outside the country. Who told you that the whole world don't know about Nigeria well enough? How many countries are even in peace this days? Keep exposing Nigeria to the world with Human blood. smh

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Project2017(m): 1:19am On Sep 11, 2017
plessis:
Nigeria should stop provoking the igbo people.....

Modified : The people quoting me saw how a Keke rider disarmed a trained soldier and hit the soldier his own gun on the head.....

All you can swear that ipob has not hurt a single fly since the agitations started....

I know my people.... My people are completely stubborn.....if they pick up arms......they will finish what they started....

This post will remain here.....

I'll modify it when that day comes....
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Lothario(m): 1:22am On Sep 11, 2017
tsdarkside:
good...shia treatment....
may this good Shia treatment befall you and your family and generation to come
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Project2017(m): 1:22am On Sep 11, 2017
Freemancipation:
This is all I will say. If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu or his family, I will support the militancy of BSS with my finances. There are millions of us that will do the same. Nigeria is about to move this to the next level.
I will be on the war front... I will make sure the buhari dies when war starts or his grand children
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Lothario(m): 1:23am On Sep 11, 2017
mynd1:
Good!
God bless Nigeria Army
God bless Gen., T.Y buratai
God bless Mr president
Bloody bastard
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Project2017(m): 1:23am On Sep 11, 2017
Tkester:

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 11, 2017
jrusky:
[s]

I don't care. if you folow my post as per this nonsense ipooh people has rcalled me Afonja and i dont give a bleep.

Here me clear I will never support Kanu or IPOOH because they have turned the struggle to a laughing stock and to hate struggle and they must pay for it. If you like carry the entire tribal mark faces on here it dies not changed the fact that today Kanu luckily escaped and he will be arrest. Take it or bust it but for one failure and misguided untrained bastard to come and tell me how to live my life bro mbanu over my dead body. Agitation i support but Kanu I denounce. Good night[/s].

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Lothario(m): 1:27am On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

I will report you to the mods

I don't hate Igbo's

Only dislike Igbos
You bloody bastard hate igbos you can't deceive us it shows in your comments
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by brightalo17: 1:28am On Sep 11, 2017
Ngene44:
I reside in the north, I know how many things I have been denied because I am a Christian and igbo. Bayero University are discriminating against igbos, you can't get admission in some departments. At times don't blame the youths following kanu, he brainwashed them telling them he can grant them freedom. The truth is that the Igbos need biafra or imancipation from the injustice in the Nigerian state and the Muslims north.
You never see such between igbos? where an Anambra man will swear that her Daughter will never marry Ebonyi state guy just because he is from Ebonyi not because he committed any crime.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Lothario(m): 1:32am On Sep 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

are you threatening us urhobos??....

do you want a quit notice from our areas too..??..

the yorubas are telling you to leave,the hausas are telling you to leave,the calabars are telling you to leave,the ikweres are telling you to leave,the ijaws are telling you to leave...

are you deaf?...
Mr man you are not an urhobo you're saboteur no urhobo man will support not after exploiting for our resources I am an indigene of aladja where are you from in urhobo saboteur
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 1:39am On Sep 11, 2017
victorDanladi:
ALL THIS JUST BECAUSE GEJ LOSS ELECTION BAD
LOOSERS WITH VERY STRANGE FORM OF
INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND LOW SELF
ESTEEM!....mtcheeew
I never wanted to say anything as I am not a bigoted Nigerian but you bit off more than u can chew when you said igbos have low esteem. the first official car a president rode in this country was donated by an Igbo which was also used to carry around the queen. danladi there are gidan wankas everywhere in the north but your brothers are afraid of water/ruwa touching them. their smell can choke life out of a human. almajiri and talakawas everywhere. so many young men who can't express themselves clearly in English/ turanchi in this day and age. where do I start and where do I end and you are here talking about self esteem.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 1:51am On Sep 11, 2017
ritababe:
okay oh, e done happen.
wetin una they find una go see am, you guys want evidence to report to amnesty international abi, una go see am plenty infact una dead body go join as evidence.

#running
See people.... Happy people...
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by sunboy(m): 2:06am On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu is armed

He's armed with hatred speech that can cause genocide

God bless you! Many people dont know this. They forgot what fueled the Rwandan genocide wasn't weapon but HATE SPEECH.

He need to be shut!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by koboko69: 2:31am On Sep 11, 2017
Freemancipation:
This is all I will say. If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu or his family, I will support the militancy of BSS with my finances. There are millions of us that will do the same. Nigeria is about to move this to the next level.

Lol. U guys just keep saying rubbish on the internet. BSS...lol. This whole stuff is now a big joke....
U think buying arms to sponsor kidnappers to kidnap ur brothers for ransome is the same as as fighting FG. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by Naruto87(m): 2:54am On Sep 11, 2017
no cause is worth a man's life.. those that have died never wished it. to those spreading hate speech here i hope you are the first to pick up arms and go and fight. this outcome was inevitable and history will repeat itself.
a word of advice to my igbo friends.. the man who instigated the biafra struggle died a natural death and his family are doing well but would you say the same for his followers, you all blame the government for neglect and forget that your leaders who where ment to fight for your interest are the ones that sold you out. you guys should fight for good leaders using the election process, look at anambra state. that is what a good leader can do and not a man who feels instigating violence through hate speeches can achieve his agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 2:54am On Sep 11, 2017
Lothario:
Mr man you are not an urhobo you're saboteur no urhobo man will support not after exploiting for our resources I am an indigene of aladja where are you from in urhobo saboteur

i hate repeating myself over and over again...i owe you no explaination....

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 2:57am On Sep 11, 2017
Lothario:
may this good Shia treatment befall you and your family and generation to come

am not amongst the people pissing off others carrying dangerous weapons....

go read history of america and see what they always did with people like you....their swat teams rushed them and shoot all of them dead...!!!..

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 3:02am On Sep 11, 2017
UfuomaUN:

Hmmmm

Nigeria is in a conflict with Cameroon? gringringringrin

ok Sir

if you dont know that,then you are not following whats going on in the world....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) by discusant: 3:08am On Sep 11, 2017
ritababe:
okay oh, e done happen.
wetin una they find una go see am, you guys want evidence to report to amnesty international abi, una go see am plenty infact una dead body go join as evidence.

#running

Even if you parasite lives in the ends of Zamfara state, your dead body go be part of the evidence before the saner world. Mugu who wants to use military force to make for unity of a country. This is 2017, not 1967.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.