Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin (18700 Views)

Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) / New And Affordable Houses To Let In AAU Ekpoma, Edo State / A Trip To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by timmyblast(m): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2017
YungTemy:
Lolz.. No be small thing o
nice one
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by Obaf1(m): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2017
Make onah mention me oh, if baba temy don post again, the torri dey sweet my belle
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 05, 2017
Another YungTemy thread hitting FP.
#irepAAU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by itsandi(m): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2017
Nice one! Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by collinometricx: 9:20am On Oct 05, 2017
9PBLIVE:
Another YungTemy thread hitting FP.
#irepAAU
.AAU nor b beans, who nor go nor knw.
#irepAAU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by YungTemy(m): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2017
So this tori enter fp... shocked shocked

And I never even start sef

Mods I hailo. grin

Good morning nairalanders.
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by Obaf1(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2017
YungTemy:

Mods I hailo. grin

baba shay untill i get brain-ache bafor u update ni, do nah man dey hungry here oh
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by Pells: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2017
wh33z:
abeg ...aau students quote me lets linkup in school grin
Reporting from Efe block!
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by Pells: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2017
YungTemy:
Mods I hailo. grin
Fela for ISD?? Why I no know you??
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by kikiwendy(f): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2017
Yungtemy we dey FP today oo.. Congrats
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by AliHandsome(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
haa yungtemy again.... i don follow sharply although i no finish your last story becos you stop dey update as usual

keep up the good work sha
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by mdee1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
Are you a creative writer? Do you have a passion for literature? If YES then submit your entries at https://www.imbube.org #Imbubefestival

Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by honorbule(m): 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
OP Abeg I don refresh tire, where at thou, comman finish this tory nah embarassed embarassed
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by osemoses1234(m): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Continue your Tori nah
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
...Following
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by mjay05(m): 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bros I dey with u... Nice one bro
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by dontali(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
wh33z:
#reping alabi layout.. weldone op, love ur writing skill, keep it coming
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by omelly(m): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
pure heart hostel, ORIAFO STREET
wh33z:
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by dflking: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
still waiting

. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Abeg come update joo
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by king406(m): 12:18am On Oct 06, 2017
[center]
Good
[/center]
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by aluma(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2017
Na so all dis writer life b 4 Nairaland mteeewww dey will just do small nd vanish
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by collinometricx: 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
dontali:
#reping alabi layout.. weldone op, love ur writing skill, keep it coming

I rep alabi hostel
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by collinometricx: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
wh33z:
. we many here
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by Tomtoxic: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2017
collinometricx:
. we many here
repping rev martins
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by collinometricx: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tomtoxic:

repping rev martins

mhi na off k
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by xolocious(m): 2:04am On Oct 08, 2017
YungTemy:
The van made a U-turn round the school auditorium and sped off straight to the crime office. And there I was in the middle of two security guards, like I had stolen a huge part of Nigeria's treasury or something. It was indeed a misfortune for me.
"bros, we no do anything o" I tried explaining to one of the officers in the vehicle.
"don't you know, ASUU is on strike and nobody ... No student should be in the school premises" the driver said.
"but.. We didn't know" Mayson tried to explain. "we just came to have fun, that's all"
"which school do you attend?" He asked
"we are final year students of Ambrose Alli University" I said
"Ambrose Alli?...Ahh"??.. You guys will be investigated" he said.
At the mention of AAU, there was a sudden calmness in the vehicle. No one said a word, the only sound we could hear was the voice a Benin lady forming posh British Accent on radio. I giggled.
"so you dey laugh... Na SARS go investigate Una today" the security guard beside me said. I observed him closely, and I could see three long tribal marks on both side of his face. It was as if, he fought with huge dogs, cat or lion while he was still a kid but that wasn't my business.
The vehicle halted at the crime office. We were told to come out of the vehicle, We came out and there we were face to face with the chief security officer.
Officer: So you guys are causing nuisance in this school environment?
Me: Sire, it's not the way you look at it.
Officer: I don't have much to say right now. You guys will be investigated... Where are your ID card s?
Mayson: We didn't carry it along with us.
Officer: Please take them inside. You are not serious.
We were led inside the crime office, and told to take our sit. The humongous AC at the side of the huge hall blew cold breeze into my chest.
There were about 5 securities on guard at that period, they payed no attention to us at all, instead there were deeply engrossed in their random discussion about issues that wouldn't put food on their table.
Officer1: Why Neymar go leave Barcelona. That guy no dey reason well. How he wan take win awards now?
Officer2: See... See this wan, if na you... You no go move? When money don dey involved.
Officer3: Money no be about everything. See ehn... I don touch money, I know how it feels.
Officer1: Wetin this one dey talk, na him you still dey here like this. I hope you know say you go soon retire. Last last na pension scheme go end am.
Officer3: Rubbish, see ehn... I'm a prince. If I go to the Obas palace right now, .... Right now, ehn...they will give me an house and car. See this wan.
Officer4: Why didn't you shave your hair when the last Oba died?
Officer3: Of course I did. I shaved my hair when the last Oba passed on. Of course.
Officer1: Point of correction, the Oba doesn't die, he only joined his ancestors.
Officer3: That's exactly what I meant... What's the difference between join and went to meet his ancestors?
"choo! This man dey ask me question?.." I tot. I was cut up in their conversation already. I looked down, and continued pressing my phone.
"sir, its been 2 hrs now, pls we have to go home" Mayson pleaded.
It has actually been 3 hrs since we've been in detention. We just sat there doing absolutely nothing. No one cared to ask, what our case was or what we had done wrong.
"we can't let you go except you show us your ID cards" he said.
"but its in school and we never thought of bringing it. We cant go back to ekpoma...,the distance is just too long" I said.
"you guys must bring it... You will have to go back to school.. I'm sorry" the officer said.
"mehn..." I wondered. I looked towards Maysons direction, and I could see sadness written all over his face.
To be continued

The fear of UNIBEN security officials is the beginning of wisdom... Those old men no get sense at all. Can't keep count of my encounters with them but trust me, they can get you frustrated at ease and they pay no attention to how you feel or what you think. People dey suffer no be small... Your only saving grace nah if you be UNIBEN student (with � �) or u get a recognized institution � �) or u know one or too persons there that can come to ur aid or stand as a sureties...
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by kazytoti: 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
why no update over a month about these nice story
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by collinometricx: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
kazytoti :
why no update over a month about these nice story

exams plus graduation
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by kazytoti: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
best Of luck and welcome to labour market
Re: ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by Damibiz(m): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Bosz Temi,i think this the right time to Comeback and Revive this work....this Journey most Reach Ekpoma oh bcus ASUU don strike oh...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"The Bite" A Story By Nightcrawler123 / LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) / Introvert (a Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.