Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

What Is So Special About Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is So Special About Virgins (2984 Views)

How True Is This?(about Virgins) / What's Special About "First Love"? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is So Special About Virgins by Brunosamel(m): 12:04am On Sep 11, 2017
reasonable anwsers only
Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:08am On Sep 11, 2017
Don't go and sleep undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 11, 2017
Virgins are idiotic creatures.

I wouldn't touch any with a barge pole.

What does anyone still gain in this era by being a virgin? Biscuit? Capri-sonne?
Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Brunosamel(m): 12:32am On Sep 11, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Don't go and sleep undecided
don't feel like sleeping

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Brunosamel(m): 12:33am On Sep 11, 2017
ShyCypher:

What does anyone still gain in this era by being a virgin? Biscuit? Capri-sonne?

haha see my guy dey verse
Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by MhizzAJ(f): 5:14am On Sep 11, 2017
Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by bamisepeters(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Everything. Every sexual experience is brand new, as in, tear rubber. Though some that have diavirgined too still have very tight thing which will make you feel they are untouched. It is a pride for any lady who is lucky to still have it intact, no diagrace at all for the person who doesn't have it intact though, priority differs. But everything makes it special as it becomes a bragging right for any man who breaks that record.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Brunosamel(m): 12:12am On Sep 12, 2017
bamisepeters:
Everything. Every sexual experience is brand new, as in, tear rubber. Though some that have diavirgined too still have very tight thing which will make you feel they are untouched. It is a pride for any lady who is lucky to still have it intact, no diagrace at all for the person who doesn't have it intact though, priority differs. But everything makes it special as it becomes a bragging right for any man who breaks that record.
wow! Seriously well i have seen guys bragging about how they disvirgined a girl. Quite interesting
Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Brunosamel(m): 12:13am On Sep 12, 2017
More answers please
Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Divay22(f): 12:47am On Sep 12, 2017
Brunosamel:
wow! Seriously well i have seen guys bragging about how they disvirgined a girl. Quite interesting
Fu*ck boy do it...
Those kiss and tell kids.
Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by mcdreeezy: 12:57am On Sep 12, 2017
Do guys brag about deflowering a girl? I'm baffled.

I mean, what's there to brag about? Did you get a prize for deflowering her?

OP, there's absolutely nothing special about being a virgin because everyone was once a virgin. You're the one making them special by opening this thread and asking this question.
Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Divay22(f): 1:00am On Sep 12, 2017
mcdreeezy:

OP, there's absolutely nothing special about being a virgin because everyone was once a virgin. You're the one making them special by opening this thread and asking this question.
They do.
But I can only term them as kids.
Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by mcdreeezy: 1:27am On Sep 12, 2017
Divay22:

They do.
But I can only term them as kids.
The only time I think bragging about deflowering a girl can be justified is if the girl is the forming and proud type. Other than that, I see nothing there. It's just a normal thing that happens and will continue to.

On the other hand, how is it possible to enjoy deflowering a girl? Cuz it's her first time and she's likely not experienced. Personally I don't think I'd enjoy sex with a virgin the first time. She'll be timid and shy. Making it look like I'm the only one that wants it.
Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 12, 2017
people that chose to remain a virgin have their reasons they don't do it for outsiders like you

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 12, 2017
Guys be wishing they had one as a partner and ladies be wishing they were one, but when this is not possible they say it is outdated, no one cares, it is a measure of lack of opportunity.

3 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Divay22(f): 9:21am On Sep 12, 2017
mcdreeezy:
The only time I think bragging about deflowering a girl can be justified is if the girl is the forming and proud type. Other than that, I see nothing there. It's just a normal thing that happens and will continue to.

On the other hand, how is it possible to enjoy deflowering a girl? Cuz it's her first time and she's likely not experienced. Personally I don't think I'd enjoy sex with a virgin the first time. She'll be timid and shy. Making it look like I'm the only one that wants it.
Lol..
Some find pleasure in it o, whether she's timid or not.
That's where you have to school her. tongue
Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Victornezzar: 9:50am On Sep 12, 2017
ShyCypher:

u are senseless 4 saying dis

2 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2017
mcdreeezy:

Not just dat o. Hvn sex with a virgin is tiring and even pains the d.ck, most times it bruises the d.ck. We even need to be compensated sef cos it's dem tiring n draining
Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by bamisepeters(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
Brunosamel:
apart from those guys with baby mentality that brag about it publicly, those serious one brag less about it unless it has reached boiling point.
Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
ShyCypher:

Stop abusing virgins because of the way they've chosen to live their lives.That is immature.

2 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
TGoddess:
Stop abusing virgins because of the way they've chosen to live their lives.That is immature.
hmmmm
sad
Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
The virgin thing is making a great deal out of nothing (typical African mentality)

If you resolve to keep your virginity till marriage, then you should keep it a secret to yourself

Correct me if I am wrong, but there is no where in bible where God said all virgins will go to heaven

Let everyone live the life they choose to live

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
sunshineG:
hmmmm sad
smiley
Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by LanreGH(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
Virgins are specail becos nobody wants to marry fairly use woman.

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Brunosamel(m): 12:22am On Sep 14, 2017
mcdreeezy:

me tire oooo!
Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Brunosamel(m): 12:24am On Sep 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

u are senseless 4 saying dis
hahaha! just passing by
Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Brunosamel(m): 12:25am On Sep 14, 2017
Jointhe ;Dmiltons2:

Not just dat o. Hvn sex with a virgin is tiring and even pains the d.ck, most times it bruises the d.ck. We even need to be compensated sef cos it's dem tiring n draining
enlighten me how you did it. Hhahah grin
Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Brunosamel(m): 12:26am On Sep 14, 2017
sunshineG:
The virgin thing is making a great deal out of nothing (typical African mentality)

If you resolve to keep your virginity till marriage, then you should keep it a secret to yourself

Correct me if I am wrong, but there is no where in bible where God said all virgins will go to heaven

Let everyone live the life they choose to live
making a point ride on
Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Brunosamel(m): 12:27am On Sep 14, 2017
LanreGH:
Virgins are specail becos nobody wants to marry fairly use woman.
Seriously show me a virgin and i will who Doesn't want to have any thing to do with them
Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
ShyCypher:

Re: What Is So Special About Virgins by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

Reverse Psychology, everyone with their own sexuality nae...

Nigerians.

Do you understand what "reverse psychology" means?

I strongly doubt you do, because it obviously doesn't apply to this case.

I'm waitin' for your warped, unintelligent retort and pitiful attempt at linkin' reverse psychology to the subject matter.

I won't be here tho...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Shots / Cardi B Thanks Davido After He Bought Her Luxury Champagne Worth 7 million Naira / Not One Human Soul Gave Me Food Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.