Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

I Am Now A Married Man — Tuface Idibia - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Now A Married Man — Tuface Idibia (19369 Views)

Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia / Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Now A Married Man — Tuface Idibia by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 03, 2010
the boy may look like him but did tuface agree he slept with the mother?

sometimes people resemble each other in that manner without being blood relations per se.
Re: I Am Now A Married Man — Tuface Idibia by deb(m): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2010
if u no get sense, at least u get eyes   undecided  lipsrsealed
aint it obvious those boys look like 2baba

My guy, don't mind the he-goat he wants attention. And please don't dignify him with anymore response
Re: I Am Now A Married Man — Tuface Idibia by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2010
^^ its not set in stone.

Looking like someone doesnt mean you're the person's child.

Did tuface ever date the poster's girlfriend? That's the important question here.

anyone can post something on the web.

true the man no get control but you need to name the mother of those kids sha. That way people can verify the info.
Re: I Am Now A Married Man — Tuface Idibia by knigthadam: 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2010
see as gals dey play the "hating game"

no body is perfect in all aspect of life, so that is his own bad side

above all the guy, is humble, down to earth and simple,

haba, 2baba carry on, i dey feel your music.
Re: I Am Now A Married Man — Tuface Idibia by deb(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2010
tpia.:

^^ its not set in stone.

Looking like someone doesnt mean you're the person's child.

Did tuface ever date the poster's girlfriend? That's the important question here.

anyone can post something on the web.

true the man no get control but you need to name the mother of those kids sha. That way people can verify the info.

I won't mention her name but if you are so curious I will just tell you that her name starts with a 'S' and ends with an 'O'
I don't really care who believes the children are tuface's or not.
Re: I Am Now A Married Man — Tuface Idibia by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2010
^^ well, if you're sure he actually dated her, then of course the kids might be his.

The reason I'm sceptical is because I've met plenty of people who look like someone they're not related to in any way.
Re: I Am Now A Married Man — Tuface Idibia by haulder: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2010
Tuface is only a human who is bound to make mistakes! In any event, he has accepted his fate. how many unborn babies have u guys cut off? so all u holier than thou should check urselves!
Re: I Am Now A Married Man — Tuface Idibia by URBANSPIRIT(m): 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2010
U all haters saying crap about 2baba r just too silly,whether u lyke am or not tuface will always make money,and still be d number one in AFRICA,1ne love 2baba till i diee. . . . .
Re: I Am Now A Married Man — Tuface Idibia by ayettymama(f): 2:00am On Mar 04, 2010
one thing thats sure

is tuface is much more popular than dbanj

and im glad!
Re: I Am Now A Married Man — Tuface Idibia by nifeseun(f): 2:11am On Mar 04, 2010
hey,WEN did Mr.Polygamy get married without announcing it,na wa oh.am sori 4 d other ladies oh.sori 4 d children too.
Re: I Am Now A Married Man — Tuface Idibia by GeorgeD1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2010
tubaba! grin
Re: I Am Now A Married Man — Tuface Idibia by Chemy91(f): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2010
can u imagine?he dosent know why his record label is messed up.am so so dissapointed.too much responsibilities(babies)!
Re: I Am Now A Married Man — Tuface Idibia by maskuraid(m): 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2010
no lele

nothin dey happen grin grin
Re: I Am Now A Married Man — Tuface Idibia by qed(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2010
Re: I Am Now A Married Man — Tuface Idibia by imiofeh(f): 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2010
no be small tin o! will dat stop him from making more babies outside his matrimonial home?
Re: I Am Now A Married Man — Tuface Idibia by GeorgeD1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2010
Chemy91:

can u imagine?he dosent know why his record label is messed up.am so so dissapointed.too much responsibilities(babies)!

ok now. talk to your sisters. when they'll not allow him to rest nko? grin
Re: I Am Now A Married Man — Tuface Idibia by PastorOla1: 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2010
i wish him happy married life. no more wakawaka ooooo.
Re: I Am Now A Married Man — Tuface Idibia by tayoast(m): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2010
George_D:

ok now. talk to your sisters. when they'll not allow him to rest nko? grin

abi ooo.
tell 'em 2 stay clear of Naija's BEST
Re: I Am Now A Married Man — Tuface Idibia by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2010
oh really, we thank God o, whats the lucky chicks name? I love that guy sha, for me o, he's the best pop mature singer for 9ja despite his flaws.
Re: I Am Now A Married Man — Tuface Idibia by GeorgeD1(m): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2010
then i'm sure you wouldn't mind including your name in the list of his many baby mamas?  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full 2013 List Of All The Popular Members Of Illuminati.(church OF SATAN) / Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured / John Dumelo: Ghana Does Not Deserve To Celebrate Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.