Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me (46367 Views)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / Woman Abandons Her Child At A Catholic Church In Delta (Photo) / Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by cybeks(f): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Surulady:
waow :othat means ur sisters also have dozens of boyfriend including ur Aunties :Dpls I hope ur mom is not a Nigeria woman else u need to check if ur father is ur real father o
O de oshi lipsrsealed
Coman beat me, am in paris

Lol, this person is wicked
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Alariwo2: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
Never,i didnt have sex with her even though we romance each other

You didn't have sex with her all through?

Now I see where the problem lies.. you were the good guy while the bad guy (main guy) kept fvcking hell out of her steady.

A minute silence for this dead guy please.. you're in real deep sh.it
Sorry

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by mtngloetiartel: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
jojothaiv:

All other things sha implies good foreign exchange rate (money)..
they can neva admit it
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by starrybaba(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Bro I will advice you to let the sleeping dog lie...that's an appeal to emotion. A smart attempt to get you on board.

Be wise or be ready to face the music when it starts...that's my 2k
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Nov6(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
All this Seun Mods sef,
is it that they don't Edit properly before pushing to FP or what?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by ashawopikin(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
dis one weak me

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by greggng: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
I am an introvert. My ex wooed me. My relationship with her was going on perfectly until she told me that she doesn't loved me, I was angry to the extend it leads to her and my family quarrelling 5years ago. I broke up with her, along the line she and her family reconciled with my family (except me because i don't want anything to bring us together again).

She was impregnated by another guy last year, so she gave birth last two week Thursday.

All my family members went to her visited her at the hospital (except i). She did her naming ceremony which i was invited but i didn't attend but she named her new born baby my names because she still love me (which my elder brother told me she told him). I felt bad after hearing that.

Should i visit her just to say hi or i sholdnt?
Please dont mind my english, I am familiar with french more than english..

Please I need a mature advice, kindly move it to the front page

Visit her and let her know u appreciate her despite everything. Pray for her to succeed don't behave like a wounded lion. Both of u could be together and u are dead by now. Only God knows why both of u re not together. Respect that and move on.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by kelvee(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
_i smell lies._
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by omoagbeke(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
To start with how old are you?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by ABbless(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
I can speaks french,yoruba and hausa but i cant understand it properly

please do you "speaks" or sparks latin? grin
DabLord:

please do you "speaks" or sparks latin?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by condomuser: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Selon moi, je vous dites appel la dame et rencontree avec elle, explique la raison vous n'avez pas communique depuis long temps.

Faites un amical relations.

Bon courage.

DabLord:
I am an introvert. My ex wooed me. My relationship with her was going on perfectly until she told me that she doesn't loved me, I was angry to the extend it leads to her and my family quarrelling 5years ago. I broke up with her, along the line she and her family reconciled with my family (except me because i don't want anything to bring us together again).

She was impregnated by another guy last year, so she gave birth last two week Thursday.

All my family members went to her visited her at the hospital (except i). She did her naming ceremony which i was invited but i didn't attend but she named her new born baby my names because she still love me (which my elder brother told me she told him). I felt bad after hearing that.

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Damfostopper(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nwodosis:

Very weak defence in the High Court of Konji.
hahahahahahahahahaha clown of the year

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by ashawopikin(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
She offered me sex but i don't trust her and i'm a kind of guy who don't put condom in my wallet that's why i didn't have sex with her
abegi your priiick no stand. Simple
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by andyanders: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
Do not visit her for anything. Since she gave birth to a baby with another man goes to show how stupid she is.

Naming the baby after you is another way of trying to mess you up as she mighty try to do all within her powers to sleep with you and you end op marrying her and too, having another man's child as a step son.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by apalemighty01(m): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
Richy4:
Pls kindly let the sleeping dogs lie...

Except if you yourself have caught the feelings again really bad... That u needed her like you needed an oxygen...U know like the old school song " no air" by Jordan spark

If not, pls stay on your lane... Do not rekindle what you cannot finish..

I am kinda curious though.....If u go there, what are u going there as? Family friend?... Lover?... Ex...? father..? pls tag yourself for me

guy u too knw book. gud advice
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by blessyn50(f): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=DabLord post=60334284]she didnt get married,she is just like the normal Nigeria girls with numerous boyfriend[/quote point of correction.. I'm a Nigeria girl Nd I don't v a numerous boyfriend..... I'm very single... So erase that thought from ur mind
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by SkyyLord(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Dude.. pls stay away from her. U weren't good enough for her. She left U for other guys and got pregnant.. I'm sure the guys she left U for all denied her or refused to take responsibility. She just gave her baby Ur names and said she loves U cos she knows U are weak. U are the most likely to take responsibility of another man's child. She's playing U. She needs a father for her baby and U are the Maga.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by MustiizRaja(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
eezeribe:

But you said we should not mind your English, because you are more familiar with French and now you didn't understand the simple French he wrote...
That means you are not really good in any of the languages in written form...

lwkmmdddd weyrey
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
Surulady:
waow :othat means ur sisters also have dozens of boyfriend including ur Aunties :Dpls I hope ur mom is not a Nigeria woman else u need to check if ur father is ur real father o
O de oshi lipsrsealed
Coman beat me, am in paris

Why include op Mom? He said Nigeria girls not Nigeria mothers. ....and am coming to Paris to beat u up!

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by sniperr007(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
She offered me sex but i don't trust her and i'm a kind of guy who don't put condom in my wallet that's why i didn't have sex with her

Dont defend ur actions. It was a right choice u made.

Advise u give her space & wait or search for your own.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by nofindome(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
Why you are bother much is because you didnt taste the forbidden punna.. Anyway bro try reconcile wit her and use condom to enter the puna then after u leave am coz she no go jux dump u like that... #fact
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Benekruku(m): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:

Lure her and use her for money rituals!

She is potent!

Such spirit can't hurt you aftermath
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:

Its funny most people don't believed a guy can turn down s3x!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by ABbless(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:

Bros I'm sorry oh but you're too weak,too soft, too gentle, too old schooled too etc.. this your defense is exactly the problem why she broke up with you and why she's messing with your head again in the name of loving you so much that she named another man's hard work after you as you no fit do, okobo!!. in fact are you sure she you dated in the first place so you don't go around fooling yourself. do you cannot do,bone her you cannot bone,English you cannot "speaks" French you cannot read, mtscheeeeew. now ya asking like David asked God, should I go?! go and do what now?!?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by expensiveguyman(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin grin grin

I must mind your English op, am sorry for that but I just couldn't overlook your offensive grammar.

Besides u claim to be more fluent in French language. I wonder why u didn't communicate us in French cheesy

Or don't you know that their are many French gurus on nairaland
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Alariwo2: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
SkyyLord:
Dude.. pls stay away from her. U weren't good enough for her. She left U for other guys and got pregnant.. I'm sure the guys she left U for all denied her or refused to take responsibility. She just gave her baby Ur names and said she loves U cos she knows U are weak. U are the most likely to take responsibility of another man's child. She's playing U. She needs a father for her baby and U are the Maga.

Surely that's her motive..

She'll lure him to bed and get pregnant for him by all means just to hook him.

Yorubas will say.. alagbari loga mugu.
who be alagbari and who be mugu.. you figure
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
nofindome:

Why you are bother much is because you didnt taste the forbidden punna.. Anyway bro try reconcile wit her and use condom to enter the puna then after u leave am coz she no go jux dump u like that... #fact

He rejected it when it was still tight, now u are advising him to enter when pinki don pass there?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by otitokoroleti: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
she didnt get married,she is just like the normal Nigeria girls with numerous boyfriend
meet with her to congratulate her but never get close to her. I have a married ex that we are still of best friend but we only communicate on phone. the last time we met in person was 7yrs ago but i dont handshake her nt to talk of hug becos old things have passed away. You dont turn an ex to ur enemy but dont get close to her
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by ofuonyebi: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
unless she never had a father for the child;

This is purely madness of the so called blind love

if she so much loved you which you are boasting to show off, why didn't you marry her to reciprocate the love?

please shut up! this is insulting to moral integrity of any reasonable man..
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Abbey2sam(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:

then use french
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Abbey2sam(m): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:

you say wetin?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by MfonIrocks: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
Then prove me wrong

Am as faithful as f*ck!!!
Anyways, only fools generalize..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / Check Out This Photo Of A Dwarf Family / How Would You React To This If It Happened In Your House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.