Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me (46380 Views)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / Woman Abandons Her Child At A Catholic Church In Delta (Photo) / Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by otitokoroleti: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
expensiveguyman:
grin grin grin

I must mind your English op, am sorry for that but I just couldn't overlook your offensive grammar.

Besides u claim to be more fluent in French language. I wonder why u didn't communicate us in French cheesy

Or don't you know that their are many French gurus on nairaland

RIP, English grin
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Walexsammy(m): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
SOME, not ALL
DabLord:
she didnt get married,she is just like the normal Nigeria girls with numerous boyfriend
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by stanliwise(m): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
I am an introvert. My ex wooed me. My relationship with her was going on perfectly until she told me that she doesn't loved me, I was angry to the extend it leads to her and my family quarrelling 5years ago. I broke up with her, along the line she and her family reconciled with my family (except me because i don't want anything to bring us together again).

She was impregnated by another guy last year, so she gave birth last two week Thursday.

All my family members went to her visited her at the hospital (except i). She did her naming ceremony which i was invited but i didn't attend but she named her new born baby my names because she still love me (which my elder brother told me she told him). I felt bad after hearing that.

Should i visit her just to say hi or i sholdnt?
Please dont mind my english, I am familiar with french more than english..

Please I need a mature advice, kindly move it to the front page
Op she likes you but nothing can come out of it.. Keep your mind off ever reuniting even if she herself persuade you.
Reuniting would not lead to anything good(My opinion oh) BUT LAST LAST NA YOU BE THE BEST PERSON TO ANSWER AND SOLVE THIS PROBLEM...GOODLUCK
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Maximus85(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
she didnt get married,she is just like the normal Nigeria girls with numerous boyfriend

Yeeeeeeeepa. Moooogbe Temitibamiiii Funnnnnke!!! Nigerian girls... Unar see unar life?

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Bibi294(f): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
I am an introvert. My ex wooed me. My relationship with her was going on perfectly until she told me that she doesn't loved me, I was angry to the extend it leads to her and my family quarrelling 5years ago. I broke up with her, along the line she and her family reconciled with my family (except me because i don't want anything to bring us together again).

She was impregnated by another guy last year, so she gave birth last two week Thursday.

All my family members went to her visited her at the hospital (except i). She did her naming ceremony which i was invited but i didn't attend but she named her new born baby my names because she still love me (which my elder brother told me she told him). I felt bad after hearing that.

Bonjour Monsieur
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by CzarChris(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:

Welcome to my world dude(story for another day) grin
Personally I won't even try visiting, wetin me and am wan yan? Guy move on, rather than trying to hold to something that thoroughly and completely doesn't exist.
My opinion though, but I believe that whatever we say here you have already decided on what to do, you only came for a little validation to see if we you want to do is okay.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Sylverly(m): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
I can speaks french,yoruba and hausa but i cant understand it properly
op...I'm just wondering between you and the girl who confuse pass. Shebi you carry your fingers type say make we no mind your English , say na French you be king. Now they gave you simple French, you come dey twist mouth. undecided cry
How can you now type when you don't understand?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by ikp120(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nwodosis:
From your story which definitely will have behind the scene, I advice you pay her a visit and confirm if that child isn't yours my dear.
Wow! 5 years pregnancy? shocked Wow!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Kokaine(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nwodosis:
Very weak defence in the High Court of Konji.
hahahaha
omo no burst my belle wit laff oh.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Kokaine(m): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
otitokoroleti:
RIP, English grin
died in cold blood
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by henribj(m): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nwodosis:
From your story which definitely will have behind the scene, I advice you pay her a visit and confirm if that child isn't yours my dear.

oga take it easy nah, did you not read properly what the op wrote? how can the girl carry a pregnancy for 5 years and then deliver it just last week? fear God o
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by MrSly(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
Florblu:

Attention
Care
Respect
Love
Unhindered communication
And all other things sha
Lol. Women are insatiable in a relationship. The emboldened is a proof.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by anthony533(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
so the normal nigeria girls do have numerous boyfriend.
shocked
Nigeria girls are finished

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Ernestbukky(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nwodosis:

grin grin
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by akastan(m): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nwodosis:

as a Judge sitting in that court, I will throw out his defence without blinking. �
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by lauwhyte(m): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
She offered me sex but i don't trust her and i'm a kind of guy who don't put condom in my wallet that's why i didn't have sex with her
sorry to ask... how old are you?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by belindar: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Whih family do u come from? Imagine your whole family visiting your ex- girlfriend, How old are you? Your family must be jobless.
You should be telling us that your family paid your wife visit to rejoice with you about the birth of your baby.
Some family self no get shame
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Ugwoji101(m): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
ANA AKOGHERI EVERYTIME NA NAIRALAND.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
Florblu:

Attention
Care
Respect
Love
Unhindered communication
And all other things sha
Offer a lady all these,then na friend zone get u.
Don't even try to convince me. I have being there,dear.
These ONLY works in marriage. That's the end.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by HERSLEY(f): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
I would av contributed Buh I don't take all u tribalists here serious
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Yuneehk(f): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
Surulady:
waow :othat means ur sisters also have dozens of boyfriend including ur Aunties :Dpls I hope ur mom is not a Nigeria woman else u need to check if ur father is ur real father o
O de oshi lipsrsealed
Coman beat me, am in paris
This is the most deserving reply! Since he has met ALL Nigerian ladies as to generalize, then every female member of his family is automatically included.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by tosyne2much(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
This one weak me ooo

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Matrycx(m): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by leofab(f): 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
ABbless:

Bros I'm sorry oh but you're too weak,too soft, too gentle, too old schooled too etc.. this your defense is exactly the problem why she broke up with you and why she's messing with your head again in the name of loving you so much that she named another man's hard work after you as you no fit do, okobo!!. in fact are you sure she you dated in the first place so you don't go around fooling yourself. do you cannot do,bone her you cannot bone,English you cannot "speaks" French you cannot read, mtscheeeeew. now ya asking like David asked God, should I go?! go and do what now?!?
guy you kill me with laugh grin
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
I already developed headache trying to piece together this ur super story.

"She told you she didn't love u, she got impregnated by another guy and named the baby after you"..

Guy, have you had your medication today??

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by birdsview(m): 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
Please next time keep such poorly invented stories to yourself.they are boring
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by hokafor(m): 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
The girl is only been smart, she was Impregnated and probably dumped .she knows You are a gentle man,that can raise the baby with her that was the reason she gave the baby your name .
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Surulady: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
wizzywisdom:

Why include op Mom? He said Nigeria girls not Nigeria mothers. ....and am coming to Paris to beat u up!
am not in anyway insulting op's mother since he said Nigeria girls if d Mother is a Nigerian then she was once a girl lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by tolexy123: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
BlackDBagba:
encore à apprendre cry

S'il vous plaît, vous devriez ouvrir un autre fil français et arrêter de déranger les étudiants d'anglais ici sur nairaland
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by hormoty(m): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hey ma broda 'THE PAST IS PAST IT HAS NO LIFE' Pls let her b n focus on ur own hom else she ill distractions for yu later....
Peace!!!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:

Don't go cos you might be her nightmare as you signature says....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.