Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:48 AM

My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me (46630 Views)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / Woman Abandons Her Child At A Catholic Church In Delta (Photo) / Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by dannlukas(m): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ugosample:

Ton français est un peu bizarre en mon avis personelle undecided

Les OP la pushe maka konji, mana noire le condomes la nakam nakam...
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Jessyjack(f): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
BlackDBagba:

évidemment toujours amoureux de vous mais tu n'aimais pas vraiment tu l'as juste utilisée pour la romance.

la prochaine fois woo votre chic.

vraiment dire.....!!! sourire...
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Jessyjack(f): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
eezeribe:

But you said we should not mind your English, because you are more familiar with French and now you didn't understand the simple French he wrote...
That means you are not really good in any of the languages in written form...

the thing weak me o... shuuuoooo....
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by ABbless(m): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
leofab:
guy you kill me with laugh grin
lool sister don't die oh. okamilara ni. BTW yinmu and twimu?? lol
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by shadeyinka(m): 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
I am an introvert. My ex wooed me. My relationship with her was going on perfectly.....

Please I need a mature advice, kindly move it to the front page

La jeune fille regrette sa stupidité et sa folie. Elle vous compare avec la personne qui l'a enceinte.

Oui, elle vous manque, mais l'amour seul ne subit pas de mariage. Vous ne lui ferez jamais confiance si vous finissez par la marier avec elle.

Cependant, pardonne, mais non à l'intimité avec elle

Meaning:
The girl is regretting her stupidity and foolishness. She is comparing you with the person who got her pregnant.

Yes, she misses you but love alone doesn't sustain a marriage. You will never trust her if you end up marrying her.

However, forgive but no to intimacy with her.

A lot has happened in 5 years, trust me, you don't know her again. She is different...
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by CioAngels(f): 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
I am an introvert. My ex wooed me. My relationship with her was going on perfectly until she told me that she doesn't loved me, I was angry to the extend it leads to her and my family quarrelling 5years ago. I broke up with her, along the line she and her family reconciled with my family (except me because i don't want anything to bring us together again).

She was impregnated by another guy last year, so she gave birth last two week Thursday.

All my family members went to her visited her at the hospital (except i). She did her naming ceremony which i was invited but i didn't attend but she named her new born baby my names because she still love me (which my elder brother told me she told him). I felt bad after hearing that.

Should i visit her just to say hi or i sholdnt?
Please dont mind my english, I am familiar with french more than english..

Is she living with that father of her child, if yes, please don't go there to avoid renewal of friendship. If you want your happiness flee before she makes do what you don't want to do.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by ABbless(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
dannlukas:

Les OP la pushe maka konji, mana noire le condomes la nakam nakam...
looool bros this your French get as e be oh. ton francaise be pas la
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
She offered me sex but i don't trust her and i'm a kind of guy who don't put condom in my wallet that's why i didn't have sex with her

You didn't get enough opportunities, then. You're just bitter!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Timbuktuo: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
she didnt get married,she is just like the normal Nigeria girls with numerous boyfriend

Why does this comment have so many likes? grin
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by wtfcoded: 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
DabLord:
she didnt get married,she is just like the normal Nigeria girls with numerous boyfriend
visit her, just appreciate the fact that she loves n misses u, but stay off serious relationship with her.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by enemyofprogress: 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

What are you feeling like?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by MrDoGood(m): 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Surulady:
waow :othat means ur sisters also have dozens of boyfriend including ur Aunties :Dpls I hope ur mom is not a Nigeria woman else u need to check if ur father is ur real father o
O de oshi lipsrsealed
Coman beat me, am in paris
Why insult his family?
How are you feeling now after insulting him?
Are you feeling better now?

My advice: Learn how to respect people you come across online. This world is too small.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by princetom1(m): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
KELVINXY:

Op this is the answer u seek
Or
She will soon be forced on u

Exactly or she might even get what she want 1 day, to be ur baby mama and after seeing you are such a nice man, she already knows how this will eventually end.. . U will accept and it's gonna be happily ever after grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by leofab(f): 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
ABbless:

lool sister don't die oh. okamilara ni. BTW yinmu and twimu?? lol
must you view profile ?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Surulady:
am not in anyway insulting op's mother since he said Nigeria girls if d Mother is a Nigerian then she was once a girl lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

A girl is absolutely different from a mother. Likewise a guy is different from a Man!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by saintboogie(m): 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
obviously still in love with you but you did not really like you just used it for romance. next time woo your chic
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by osanga90(m): 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nwodosis:
Very weak defence in the High Court of Konji.
guy you too bad
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 17, 2017
DabLord:

Insults to the entire girls in Nigeria with some epitome of truth in it. Y'all better step up y'all games. By op you are one of those people I classify as MaleShe, Since we have transgendered. WomanMan, too weak for my likeness.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by josebayo1: 6:33am On Sep 17, 2017
As a good Christian u can forgive by paying her a visit but don't be too close to her
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 17, 2017
DabLord:
I am an introvert. My ex wooed me. My relationship with her was going on perfectly until she told me that she doesn't loved me, I was angry to the extend it leads to her and my family quarrelling 5years ago. I broke up with her, along the line she and her family reconciled with my family (except me because i don't want anything to bring us together again).

She was impregnated by another guy last year, so she gave birth last two week Thursday.

All my family members went to her visited her at the hospital (except i). She did her naming ceremony which i was invited but i didn't attend but she named her new born baby my names because she still love me (which my elder brother told me she told him). I felt bad after hearing that.

Does she now love you because the other guy rejected her? Is the naming out of real love or just to get you as in Plan B?
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 17, 2017
Even if a Nigerian lady is married, them go still get boyfriend. Even as I type this, I be boyfriend to 2 married women, except the fuck_ part never happen, and I no even want make em happen.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by dfrost: 7:27am On Sep 17, 2017
eezeribe:

But you said we should not mind your English, because you are more familiar with French and now you didn't understand the simple French he wrote...

grin omo mehn I tire. But please don't compound the guy's woes the more.

He's passing through a difficult time.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by censeakay(m): 7:33am On Sep 17, 2017
Baba forget that girl, they are all pretenders
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by ABbless(m): 7:40am On Sep 17, 2017
leofab:
must you view profile ?

I'm asking my fingers too oh.but in its defense it says it's not every day you get mentions on NL wink
leofab:
must you view profile ?

I'm asking my fingers too oh.but in its defense it says it's not every day you get mentions on NL
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Surulady: 7:47am On Sep 17, 2017
MrDoGood:

Why insult his family?
How are you feeling now after insulting him?
Are you feeling better now?

My advice: Learn how to respect people you come across online. This world is too small.
so u can also term all Nigeria girls to be the same ...I did not insult his family and I respect people not only online everywhere...thank you
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Surulady: 7:48am On Sep 17, 2017
wizzywisdom:

A girl is absolutely different from a mother. Likewise a guy is different from a Man!
guys of today will equally become men tmrw..
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Diso60090(m): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2017
Richy4:
Pls kindly let the sleeping dogs lie...

Except if you yourself have caught the feelings again really bad... That u needed her like you needed an oxygen...U know like the old school song " no air" by Jordan spark

If not, pls stay on your lane... Do not rekindle what you cannot finish..

I am kinda curious though.....If u go there, what are u going there as? Family friend?... Lover?... Ex...? father..? pls tag yourself for me
going there as a mumu
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by coconutwater: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2017
eezeribe:

You just expose your NIGA....atuni lasiri ma ni guy yii meh
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Smutt360raven: 8:20am On Sep 17, 2017
Oga are you trying to console yourself?

She loved another than she loved you.

She moved on. You didn't need to carry any grudge on her.

Its fine to keep a distance buh its childish to come here and give us epistles of this and that.

Visit her if you want to. Keep the distance if you want to. Buh bros abeg big up ehn and move on.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by tjskii(f): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2017
DabLord:

Aiyee Lee ooo ibosii ooo
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 17, 2017
DabLord:

Please dont mind my english, I am familiar with french more than english..

She still loves you. Simple thing is go to her house, fvck her to pieces, as in go very hard on every hole on her body and cum on her eyes 15 times. Walahi she will forget about you because of the psychological problems she will have. That's if both of you no die self.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me by Sanjay4224(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2017
you are about been trapped
flee for your miserable life bro or else you will have a sad story with just three words to say

WHAT A PITY!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz / I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.