Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out (36497 Views)

Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here / Santa Claus' Grave Is Found Under A Church In Turkey (photos) / Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by saabright(m): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

You See, all the 7 Churches that Jesus mention in the Bible were in what we know as Turkey today. The Islamic Caliphate, which is the beast mention in the Bible by the prophets persecuted them. It killed the Christians and forcefully converted the rest. That beast is one Apostle John said has 7 heads and 10 horns.

It is rising again and Satan will use it to carry out a final onslaught on Christianity during the great tribulation. If you are a Christian that believes he will rapture and escape all of these, I'm sorry you have been fooled. If they could do it to your Master Jesus Christ, how much more you His servant.

John 15:20

Remember what I told you: 'A servant is not greater than his master.' IF THEY PERSECUTED ME, THEY WILL PERSECUTE YOU ALSO. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.

They have shown it by killing Jesus, his disciples and apostles, yet you believe you won't face such. You believe you will be whisked away into the sky. That's why you can dance and shout olowogbogboro anyhow and act all funky. If the owner of the house had known the hour the thief will come, he would have prepared.

Believing in a false rapture doctrine endangers your life. It prevents you from preparing, such that you will deny Jesus Christ the moment a cutlass is placed on your neck. Many will even lose their faith cos what Will happen will be what they never expected. They thought they will escape it all via rapture. The moment the tribulation begins, they will get angry and disappointed and ask...

2 Peter 3:4

And saying, Where is the promise of his coming?

Turkey that use to be a Christian country is now an Islamic country. Satan had always desired it and owned it until Paul and the rest apostles started evangelising to the pagans who converted in large numbers. Satan wouldn't have that and so he raised the Islamic caliphate to wipe them out of that land which is where his throne is in Pergamum, Turkey as corroborated by Jesus Christ Himself.

Revelations 2:12-13

"To the angel of the church in Pergamum write: These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword. I know where you live--where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city--where Satan lives.

Pastor professor........ u can interprete the bible very well....you shud consider opening ur own ministry cos as many as possible Christians nid u to sway dem onto the wrong path....Mr interpreted this much, u shud be a pope.....u interpreted to the extent that Islam is new a religion of Satan....holy papa

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by somehow: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2017
How does this mean Hagai wanted to steal Abraham from Sarah? Can a slave even try that? She was a slave that could have been killed even by Sarah without a blink of an eye. When Sarah told Abraham to send her and the child away, did it even cause any argument? It was done within a blink of an eye. Sarah was even the one that gave out Hagai to Abraham. Hagai was Sarah's slave. Your assumption is so low that I shiver at your biblical understanding.
alBHAGDADI:
And why can't you provide the bible verse? You are just spitting what your Al taquiya Imams told you. Even today, Isaac's decendants are far successful that Ishmael's.

This makes no clear sense.

You can read Galatians Chapter 4 for better understanding of Hagar, ishmael, Sarah and Abraham
Perhaps, this should silence you.

Genesis 16:1-5
New International Version

1Now Sarai, Abram’s wife, had borne him no children. But she had an Egyptian slave named Hagar; 2so she said to Abram, “The Lord has kept me from having children. Go, sleep with my slave; perhaps I can build a family through her.”

Abram agreed to what Sarai said. 3So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian slave Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife. 4He slept with Hagar, and she conceived.

When she knew she was pregnant, she began to despise her mistress. 5Then Sarai said to Abram, “You are responsible for the wrong I am suffering. I put my slave in your arms, and now that she knows she is pregnant, she despises me. May the Lord judge between you and me.”

You didn't show anyone where Hagai wanted to steal Abraham from her. How can a voiceless slave with no people steal a man from the land owners? Meeen your understanding na fire.

Someone that didn't even get any servants or gifts when she was sent away with a CHILD!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by Mrbigman1(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2017
somehow:
Jews are not Christians sir, there is a difference between political/ethnical war/confrontations and there is a difference between spiritual war

The wars Arabs have with Jews didn't start today, its an ethnic war, started since the days of Isaac and Ismael (same father but different mothers).

Getting prepared for the second coming have nothing to do with constantly blaming others for the ills of Christianity. It is not other religion that caused the HUGE disunity in Christianity, we have too many teachings and denominations teaching conflicting Christianity. That alone is the major problem fighting Christianity not islam, athiest, Buddhist etc
You can easily steal away a disunited broomstick from the broom.

Christianity originated from the Jews.
Christianity is d way of Christ and Christ is a jew.
Christians still follow largely so Jews tradition

And Arab/jews war started wen the Children of Isreal invaded dia land on return from Egypt to d promise Cannan.
And weda u like it or not, Jesus is the son of God, the Christians go to God through Christ and the jew worship God directly.

So if the devil decided to use the second wife's son the attack the family, the associates re not left out.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by silentrock(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2017
somehow:
Was it Satan that created Ismael, sustained him even without water in the wilderness and made him even greater than Isaac according to the bible? Remember Ismael is the father of islam.

Was it Islam that killed Jesus and all the apostles that died? Was it Islam that persecuted the early Christians, chasing and scattering them everywhere even to the state of Christians finding refuge in a pagan country like Turkey?

We like to blame alot and mostly the wrong people.

Jesus didn't promise you a peaceful earth nor did he say you should try to stop his second coming.
If what were written in Revelation are to happen, then making enemies of those from another faith is a wrong move, are you trying to stop the prophecies or what?
I wanted to reply him but I'm too lazy. thank you for that apt response
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by Hier(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2017
somehow:
How did Christianity spread to Africa and other parts of the world? Slavery, oppression and wars. Don't be selective when discussing with sane minds.

All that you think Islam have done today, Christianity did x10 of it in its days.

Google is your friend.

You mean the type of Christianity that Jesus, Paul and the rest lived by.

If truly as you said, Christians sought refuge in other towns to avoid persecution, then I wonder if Christians are meant to do x10 as you claim, seeing the Christians never fought back but fled. Christianity does not promote violence

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by turhibdwhale(m): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=powerkey post=60341829]The same thing that will happen to Nigerian churches in years to come.....

Don't forget the Yoruba Muslims who tell Yoruba Christians that they are all serving one God.... .

Yoruba Christians have been deceived.....

The bible is a word of God but never mention where the Muslims persecute the Christians even for once.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by somehow: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2017
Christianity didn't spread through war, it spreaded through sharing of breads. You think war is just abt killing. Christianity spreaded through bloody war, propaganda and slavery.

Propaganda and slavery still working but physical war has been stopped but occasionally occurs (eg Yemen, Syria, Iraq etc)

Christianity spreaded via slave trade, strip the slaves of their Identities and install yours on them, strip them of their language and install in them your language. The Romans and the English did alot of that, same with the Spanish, Portuguese and French.

Downgrade others religion while making yours the one and only. Call theirs by bad names while making yours remain like the light. I can continue but there is no need since I know it will end up in argument. Google how Christianity spreaded and you will learn more.
alBHAGDADI:
Christianity didn't spread through any war. The fact that you are saying this is an admittance that Islam was indeed propagated through violence of the worst kind.

Christianity spread through preaching of the good news. The whole of North Africa was Christian until Islamic Arabians came to kill them. Those Muslims were the ones chased out of Europe and found themselves in North Africa.

Pls, stop lying. Well, at least your lies shows an admittance of Islamic violence.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by alBHAGDADI: 11:29am On Sep 17, 2017
somehow:
Jews are not Christians sir, there is a difference between political/ethnical war/confrontations and there is a difference between spiritual war

The wars Arabs have with Jews didn't start today, its an ethnic war, started since the days of Isaac and Ismael (same father but different mothers)

You know nothing about the Bible and it's historical teachings. Remember I pointed it out to you how Satan is using ishmael and Islam to fight against Christianity.

You see, the book of revelation explained it all. Apostle John said he saw a vision, a woman was heavily pregnant. Then he saw a red dragon waiting for her to deliver that child so that it can eat it up.

As soon as the woman delivered the child, the child was taken to heaven. This anger the dragon who is Satan. As he could no longer get the child, he turned on the woman who fled to the wilderness.

Satan has been trying to destroy Israel which is the woman that produced that child Jesus Whom God said will crush the head of the serpent after it bruises His heel.

Check out those that have been fighting against Israel before Islam e.g Philistines. Satan has been using them to try to wipe Israel so that they won't produce the child, but he failed. Now that the child has come and is now in heaven, he is using muslims to try to destroy the woman, Israel which gave birth to the child and Christianity. That is why no Muslim ever likes any Jew or Israelite. The last words Mohammad said before he died is "cursed be the jews".

So, the fight between the Jews and Muslims is not just a brotherly fight but one beyond that. Look at all the nations that fought against the biblical Israelites. Today they are all Muslims. Guess what? They are still fighting against the same Israelites.

Use your sense here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by somehow: 11:29am On Sep 17, 2017
Selective reading.

What you quoted as a response to your assertion that Islam is persecuting Christians and I made it known to you that the greatest persecutions the early Christians faced was not from Islam, rather from the western world.
Hier:

You mean the type of Christianity that Jesus, Paul and the rest lived by.

If truly as you said, Christians sought refuge in other towns to avoid persecution, then I wonder if Christians are meant to do x10 as you claim, seeing the Christians never fought back but fled. Christianity does not promote violence
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by somehow: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2017
Too early for unprofitable argument.

Jews are not Christians, they don't use the same bible nor do they believe in the divinity of Christ. That's all I have to tell you. Read your bible, read external books too and learn.

The founder of Judaism (Abraham) birthed the founders of both Islam and Christianity. If you don't know this, then man you know nothing.

Have a nice day
alBHAGDADI:

You know nothing about the Bible and it's historical teachings. Remember I pointed it out to you how Satan is using ishmael and Islam to fight against Christianity.

You see, the book of revelation explained it all. Apostle John said he saw a vision, a woman was heavily pregnant. Then he saw a red dragon waiting for her to deliver that child so that it can eat it up.

As soon as the woman delivered the child, the child was taken to heaven. This anger the dragon who is Satan. As he could no longer get the child, he turned on the woman who fled to the wilderness.

Satan has been trying to destroy Israel which is the woman that produced that child Jesus Whom God said will crush the head of the serpent after it bruises His heel.

Check out those that have been fighting against Israel before Islam e.g Philistines. Satan has been using them to try to wipe Israel so that they won't produce the child, but he failed. Now that the child has come and is now in heaven, he is using muslims to try to destroy the woman, Israel which gave birth to the child and Christianity. That is why no Muslim ever likes any Jew or Israelite. The last words Mohammad said before he died is "cursed be the jews".

So, the fight between the Jews and Muslims is not just a brotherly fight but one beyond that. Look at all the nations that fought against the biblical Israelites. Today they are all Muslims. Guess what? They are still fighting against the same Israelites.

Use your sense here
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by baike: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2017
omoiyalayi:
Which kind laodicean church ?
Na lie
Dats wia spatacus movie was shot joor
thank you, people are blind
the Bible said it, lack of knowledge make my people Paris
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by jamace(m): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2017
This will happen to Nigerian churches sooner than expected.

Reasons being that the christLIKE qualities expected of christians are grossly missing, due to the following actions:

1. Pastors/Reverends emphasis on tithing instead of righteousness.
2. Pastors don't care about stolen money brought to their churches as offerings, donattions and tithes.
3. Nigerian christians abandon govt contract projects that would have benefited fellow christians and humanity at large.
4. Pastors display wealth such that every tom, dick and harry wants to open a church to make money and be worshipped in the society.
5. Nigerian christians tag stolen wealth as God''s blessings.
6. Pastors//Reverends make friends with people with stolen wealth.
7. Nigerians christians exhibit bad behaviours like covetousness, nepotism, godfatherism e.t.c, which make people doubt christianity itself.
9. Nigerian christians DELIBERATELY call on God/Jesus name in vain.

With the above, God is not happy with Nigerian christians. I feel that God has already departed from Nigerian christians because their numerous prayers, including speaking in tongues have not changed the evil in the house of God and the society at large. No wonder, many christian youths have started withdrawing from going to church because they have not seen anything christian in those who claim to be christians.

Nigerian christians be warned and wake up!

.....Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. --1Sam 15:22
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by somehow: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2017
If Christ is a Jew and Judaism is Christianity as you want us to believe, then why don't Jews believe in Jesus?
Mrbigman1:

Christianity originated from the Jews.
Christianity is d way of Christ and Christ is a jew.
Christians still follow largely so Jews tradition

And Arab/jews war started wen the Children of Isreal invaded dia land on return from Egypt to d promise Cannan.
And weda u like it or not, Jesus is the son of God, the Christians go to God through Christ and the jew worship God directly.

So if the devil decided to use the second wife's son the attack the family, the associates re not left out.

Christ was born a Jew (origin), practised the Jewish religion (Judaism) just as you were born a black man (origin), just as you practise the relgion you were born into be it Christian or Muslim, but calved out Christianity just as you ended up choosing either to remain a Christian or go to another religion.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by Mrbigman1(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2017
baike:

thank you, people are blind

the Bible said it, lack of knowledge make my people Paris

What of Monaco?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by alBHAGDADI: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2017
somehow:
Christianity didn't spread through war, it spreaded through sharing of breads. You think war is just abt killing. Christianity spreaded through bloody war, propaganda and slavery.
Pls, which bloody war?

You sound confused. First, in an attempt to exonerate Christianity, you say war is not about killing. Now, you are saying they preached via bloody war. Confusion.
somehow:
Propaganda and slavery still working but physical war has been stopped but occasionally occurs (eg Yemen, Syria, Iraq etc)
Is Christianity the cause of threat in those places? Na wah for you o.
somehow:
Christianity spreaded via slave trade, strip the slaves of their Identities and install yours on them, strip them of their language and install in them your language. The Romans and the English did alot of that, same with the Spanish, Portuguese and French.
The people that engaged in slavery were doing so on their own accord and we're never the preachers. They have nothing to do with Christianity. Mind you, all you spoke of are what Islam did. Islam, till today, subjugated Your Own language and tells you you can only read the Quran in Arabic.
somehow:
Downgrade others religion while making yours the one and only. Call theirs by bad names while making yours remain like the light. I can continue but there is no need since I know it will end up in argument. Google how Christianity spreaded and you will learn more.
Kindly bring the links here.

And have you google how Islam spread? Since you were born, have you ever been preached to by a Muslim?

Your answer should tell you how Islam spread.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by Origin(f): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2017
Some of those structures look Roman.
Its a wonder seeing structures of over 2000 years still standing.

Many have gone.... Perhaps here once stood great men. But where are they today...
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by somehow: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2017
Oga read..

Ask this:

How did Christianity spread across the world into www.google.com. it will teach you.

Or type wars fought by Christians.

Infact just type how Europe conquered the world using religion!

Bye
alBHAGDADI:
Pls, which bloody war?

You sound confused. First, in an attempt to exonerate Christianity, you say war is not about killing. Now, you are saying they preached via bloody war. Confusion.
Is Christianity the cause of threat in those places? Na wah for you o.
The people that engaged in slavery were doing so on their own accord and we're never the preachers. They have nothing to do with Christianity. Mind you, all you spoke of are what Islam did. Islam, till today, subjugated Your Own language and tells you you can only read the Quran in Arabic.
Kindly bring the links here.

And have you google how Islam spread? Since you were born, have you ever been preached to by a Muslim?

Your answer should tell you how Islam spread.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by Hier(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2017
somehow:
Selective reading.

What you quoted as a response to your assertion that Islam is persecuting Christians and I made it known to you that the greatest persecutions the early Christians faced was not from Islam, rather from the western world.

Yea, I understand but those western world folks were not Christian if Jesus is the master, then anyone following should be like His Master, not different. from His master
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by alBHAGDADI: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2017
somehow:
Too early for unprofitable argument.

Jews are not Christians, they don't use the same bible nor do they believe in the divinity of Christ. That's all I have to tell you. Read your bible, read external books too and learn.

The founder of Judaism (Abraham) birthed the founders of both Islam and Christianity. If you don't know this, then man you know nothing.

Have a nice day
Lie.

Abraham didn't give birth to the founder of Islam. Islam came centuries after ishmael and was started by Mohammad whom the Quran called the first Muslim.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by somehow: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2017
Any finger you point at another religion, same can be pointed at Christianity. That's my message. Not here to measure whose manhood is bigger cos I don't even belong to the religion you are always blaming.
Origin:
Some of those structures look Roman.
Its a wonder seeing structures of over 2000 years still standing.

Many have gone.... Perhaps here once stood great men. But where are they today...

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by alBHAGDADI: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2017
somehow:
Oga read..

Ask this:

How did Christianity spread across the world into www.google.com. it will teach you.

Or type wars fought by Christians.

Infact just type how Europe conquered the world using religion!

Bye
Give me a link, not telling me to go to google. If you are so certain, then show me the wars. Stop peddling falsehood.

You are a Muslim who is hiding his faith to hold brief for the religion so that people will think Islam is reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by somehow: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2017
Ignorance.

And Christianity didn't come thousands of years after? So whose descendant is the founder of Islam? Mohammed is Arab and who is forefather of Arabs? Ismael.

Both religion are from the same source Abraham. Man you are making me reduce in knowledge with your deliberate attempt in trying to look unlearned.
alBHAGDADI:
Lie.

Abraham didn't give birth to the founder of Islam. Islam came centuries after ishmael and was started by Mohammad whom the Quran called the first Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by Mrbigman1(m): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2017
somehow:
If Christ is a Jew and Judaism is Christianity as you want us to believe, then why don't Jews believe in Jesus?

Christ was born a Jew (origin), practised the Jewish religion (Judaism) just as you were born a black man (origin), just as you practise the relgion you were born into be it Christian or Muslim, but calved out Christianity just as you ended up choosing either to remain a Christian or go to another religion.

People chose to follow the other way.

Remember, he came so arrogantly correcting wrong and oppression.

He cursed the lawyers, the pharises, the teachers. He said woe onto them all for their way of life.

He went ahead to bless the poor, dine with tax collectors and made friends with the prostitutes.

It will be difficult to convert the learned to his side, rather the poor and the lonely drew closer to him.

He corrected the status quo and brought love in BTW worship rather Dan law. He preached to gentiles and made gave them same grace. He worked on sabbath.

The jew hated him, so after his death, the Holy spirit came down and set out the apostles off to those who willingly accepted.

So Jesus dnt come to earth to worship, he came to fulfill his assignment and leave.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by heysquare(m): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2017
powerkey:
The same thing that will happen to Nigerian churches in years to come.....

Don't forget the Yoruba Muslims who tell Yoruba Christians that they are all serving one God.... .

Yoruba Christians have been deceived.....

pray for them
you ppl not enough to divide yorubas wt religion. try harder from nw til eternity u wil only be in pain cos u wont succeed. whr is d headquarter/origin of christians if mecca is d headquarter/origin of muslims? mind u Jerusalem or isreal is not a christian nation but Jewish and muslims population is more dan dat of christians in whole of Isreal.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by somehow: 11:45am On Sep 17, 2017
So that you can tell me the link is from saufi Arabia. Yes I am a Muslim cos I sounded different from an asslicker or a brainwashed bandwagon (Typical Nigerians?)

I say what I know and I support no religion, my salvation and afterlife is what matters to me not defending some mixed up religions all over the world. I seek the truth from all angles and truth is all I am after.
alBHAGDADI:
Give me a link, not telling me to go to google. If you are so certain, then show me the wars. Stop peddling falsehood.

You are a Muslim who is hiding his faith to hold brief for the religion so that people will think Islam is reasonable.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by somehow: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2017
That's the truth which all Christ like should emulate, not trying to blame others all the time.
Mrbigman1:

People chose to follow the other way.

Remember, he came so arrogantly correcting wrong and oppression.

He cursed the lawyers, the pharises, the teachers. He said woe onto them all for their way of life.

He went ahead to bless the poor, dine with tax collectors and made friends with the prostitutes.

It will be difficult to convert the learned to his side, rather the poor and the lonely drew closer to him.

He corrected the status quo and brought love in BTW worship rather Dan law. He preached to gentiles and made gave them same grace. He worked on sabbath.

The jew hated him, so after his death, the Holy spirit came down and set out the apostles off to those who willingly accepted.

So Jesus dnt come to earth to worship, he came to fulfill his assignment and leave.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by somehow: 11:48am On Sep 17, 2017
Well my point remains that our problem as "Christians" is within. Too many destructive gospel.
Hier:

Yea, I understand but those western world folks were not Christian if Jesus is the master, then anyone following should be like His Master, not different. from His master
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by alBHAGDADI: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2017
somehow:
Ignorance.

And Christianity didn't come thousands of years after? So whose descendant is the founder of Islam? Mohammed is Arab and who is forefather of Arabs? Ismael.

Both religion are from the same source Abraham. Man you are making me reduce in knowledge with your deliberate attempt in trying to look unlearned.
Ishmael is not the father of Arabs.

Do you know what the word ARAB means? It means mixed people. Those people married into different tribes. They don't have a clear race. Israel didn't cos God warned them not to marry from the nation's that surround them. Those were the nations the decendants of ishmael married from thereby showing that ishmaelites didn't obey the God of Abraham.

So, your talk of ishmael starting Islam, ishmael is the father of Arabs and Abraham gave birth to the founder of Islam is flawed.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by Didov1(f): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2017
Olarajee:

Christian? Jesus and his disciples were never called Christians during his lifetime.

You people have been brainwashed by Paul just like Nnamdi is brainwashing the ipods.

Just start with the way Jesus worshipped his God and the manners you worshiped yours today then you'll see you're all lost big time!
..wow,beautiful,....want to learn something frm u 2day,.tell me,what manners did jesus used in worshiping God.,

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by Welcomme: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2017
heysquare:

you ppl not enough to divide yorubas wt religion. try harder from nw til eternity u wil only be in pain cos u wont succeed. whr is d headquarter/origin of christians if mecca is d headquarter/origin of muslims? mind u Jerusalem or isreal is not a christian nation but Jewish and muslims population is more dan dat of christians in whole of Isreal.
So what is your point? What do u mean by headquarter? Oponu.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by Welcomme: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2017
somehow:
So that you can tell me the link is from saufi Arabia. Yes I am a Muslim cos I sounded different from an asslicker or a brainwashed bandwagon (Typical Nigerians?)

I say what I know and I support no religion, my salvation and afterlife is what matters to me not defending some mixed up religions all over the world. I seek the truth from all angles and truth is all I am after.
Keep shut! U are a Muslim and an ardent follower of ACADIP.
Re: Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out by alBHAGDADI: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2017
somehow:
That's the truth which all Christ like should emulate, not trying to blame others all the time.
We are not blaming others but simply pointing out the lying and Antichrist nature of Islam. Islam is Antichrist not only cos it took over turkey but cos the Bible says so. How?

Islam denies Jesus is the son of God and that God is not the Father. Those 2 qualities alone places it as the Antichrist. See...

1 John 2:22

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the ANTICHRIST--denying the Father and the Son.

I'm trying to open the eyes of my fellow Christians to the danger that Islam portends, but here you are trying to douse it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Richmond Leigh Is Dead / Father Mbaka Warns Judges Over Cultism / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.