Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? (5413 Views)

Secondary School Student Proposes To Girl In School [watch Video] / Man Mistakenly Proposes To Girl He Plans To Dump / See What Guys Did To Girl At Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Dollarship(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Ooh yeaah..i understand grin No wahala..
Hey are you real or fake hun?
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 11, 2017
Dollarship:

grin

U need reference? grin
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by samdean(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2017
so women like Anime too? naruto, boruto dragon ball Z, GT, Kia, super watching Bleach now.
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Dollarship(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

U need reference? grin
yes grin
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by slyd90(m): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2017
lol so my ex will never forget me....

seems like i deserve a medal grin
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2017
Dollarship:
yes grin

cheesy

Okies..lemme call my dear friends to comfam to u that im real..

Thepussyhunter
Traphedges
Nogoodadvice
Lefulefu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Dollarship(m): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

Thepussyhunter
Traphedges
Nogoodadvice
Lefulefu

alright lol
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by dukeprince50: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

#1... Any girl will never forget who took down her Flag grin
you are very active in romance section, I'll mention u wen I c new post, lemme not just forget this moniker
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by dukeprince50: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2017
samdean:
so women like Anime too? naruto, boruto dragon ball Z, GT, Kia, super watching Bleach now.
read or watch one piece, its the best anime
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2017
dukeprince50:
you are very active in romance section, I'll mention u wen I c new post, lemme not just forget this moniker

grin

Hahahaa...I live here in Romance Section but sometimes i go to Obituary section too if somebody died in brawl grin hahahaha
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by dukeprince50: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahaa...I live here in Romance Section but sometimes i go to Obituary section too if somebody died in brawl grin hahahaha
so u live here but rest in obituary section. Lol anyways good morning
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2017
Dollarship:
alright lol

do those boobz look fake? ;-\

that should answer ur question on if shes real grin
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by MrHenshaw: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
EmekaJude:
1)A boy that disvirgined her. 2)First person that slapt her 3)Her best friend. 4)The day that she had her first kiss.

No 5. She will not forget the day you posted this Rubbish.
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by nnamdiosu(m): 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Samusu:
The day yhu refused her money

grin grin grin grin grin grin guy u no well
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
grin number 1 for sure
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Dollarship:
she is super super realcheesy
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

#1... Any girl will never forget who took down her Flag grin

So you are the kashybaby giving boy's sleepless nights...hmmm oya call me 07037771619 for special deliverance...call me now now ooo
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nomfanelo99(f): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
number one
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by ifeanyi317(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa me stll remember oo
sekxyqueen:
this is 21st century and you know what? ?nobody gives a hoot about those things.
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by nogoodadvice(m): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

Thepussyhunter
Traphedges
Nogoodadvice
Lefulefu

My baby IamKashyBaby ix just too real cheesy[right][/right]

Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by chiksy20: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
op u refuse to add 5 to it

mine is the guy DAT gives me good sex

yes I can Neva forget the guy DAT gives me good sex
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Joe171(m): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
EmekaJude:
1)A boy that disvirgined her. 2)First person that slapt her 3)Her best friend. 4)The day that she had her first kiss.
Do you mean slapped, or the exact thing you wrote?
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Next2Bezee(m): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
mhizv:
had same thinking also..following boruto?

even came across an anime just like naruto..after 3episodes I stopped..
you really should try watching others.there r dope one's. you can start with Tokyo ghoul or shingeki no kyojin(if u change your mind.

Season 2 of Shingeki was good but still ended leaving as many questions as the first season left behind sad

Go watch No Game No Life & join the queue of otakus doing night virgil for the season 2 grin
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
bigbash619:

So you are the kashybaby giving boy's sleepless nights...hmmm oya call me 07037771619 for special deliverance...call me now now ooo

shocked shocked shocked

Oya...on ur dp, what is that bulging on ur short pants? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by encryptjay(m): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Season 2 of Shingeki was good but still ended leaving as many questions as the first season left behind sad

Go watch No Game No Life & join the queue of otakus doing night virgil for the season 2 grin
Don't worry, things will add up, it makes the plot unpredictable except you're following the manga.
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by encryptjay(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
I'm faithful
I saw naruto and decided not to see any other anime ....practically cos they don't weave handsigns and have sharingans. Hahaha, it's complicated really
Try
Bleach
Death Note
Full Metal Alchemist-Brotherhood
Steins Gate
Tokyo Ghoul(mentioned)
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by LordsApostle: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
U be like person whe go sweet to fork sha...
cerowo:
No 1. of cause tongue tongue

Sorry, no insults meant.
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked shocked shocked

Oya...on ur dp, what is that bulging on ur short pants? grin grin
It's my walking stick...oya why are your eyes so sexy?
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Heloct(f): 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
No girl can forget number one.
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 12, 2017
bigbash619:
It's my walking stick...oya why are your eyes so sexy?

grin

Hhahahah...i dunno..i dont even considered that i have a "sexy" eyes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hhahahah...i dunno..i dont even considered that i have a "sexy" eyes cheesy
cash_bae_bae give me a call so I can give you home service... I barely do that...so count yourself lucky wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

why Muslim have bigger peniss ? / How Do You Say " I LOVE YOU" In Your Indigenous Language? / Girls That Wear Ankle Chains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.