Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? (5411 Views)

Secondary School Student Proposes To Girl In School [watch Video] / Man Mistakenly Proposes To Girl He Plans To Dump / See What Guys Did To Girl At Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 12, 2017
bigbash619:
cash_bae_bae give me a call so I can give you home service... I barely do that...so count yourself lucky wink wink

grin

If i will call u, will u trek hundreds of mountains and swim miles and miles of deep oceans to come to my side? grin

Hahahahahaha..

Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

If i will call u, will u trek hundreds mountains and swim miles and miles of deep oceans to come to my side? grin

Hahahahahaha.. yes my heartbeat grin grin try me cash_bae_bae

Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=bigbash619 post=60369069][/quote]

Hahahahhahaah... grin

Sorry, i was juz playing with u...im already taken. wink
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahahhahaah... grin

Sorry, i was juz playing with u...im already taken. wink
God so I am now a playing object cry cry cry cry Jesus where are you in this lonely hour
Re: Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? by mhizv(f): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Season 2 of Shingeki was good but still ended leaving as many questions as the first season left behind sad

Go watch No Game No Life & join the queue of otakus doing night virgil for the season 2 grin
my brother I've seen it o.....now whenever am playing chess I pretend like I can see/predict 1000moves ahead...been waiting for season two like kilode grin...

seen akame ga kill?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Terrible Mistake I Made Inviting My Ex Boyfriend To My Wedding / +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] / My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.