Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate (3611 Views)

“my Grandma Taught Me How To Masturbate When I Was 9years Old” Jada Smith Reveal / Brother And Sister Get Married After 10years Of Legal Battle In Court. See Pics / Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Pampasi(m): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2017
A set of 54-year-old conjoined twins from Michigan are facing each other in court, as one of the siblings is contesting his brother’s right to engage in sexual acts without his consent.

Alfred and Wilbert Peterson were born joined at the waist and facing each other, and spent their entire life this way.

They have two sets of arms and legs and their own hearts and stomachs but share a lower digestive tract and a penis.

This shared penis has become a major source of conflict between the twins over recent years, and Alfred is now going to court to keep his brother from masturbating.

“He keeps playing with our penis without my consent. That’s legally a sexual assault!”

Alfred says he is suffering from insomnia and from a post-traumatic syndrome after waking up at night on three occasions to catch his brother masturbating.

“I don’t want to sleep at night because I’m afraid he’s going to touch me.”

As for Wilbert, he claims he has done nothing wrong and insists that he has the legal right to masturbate.

He said he waited for his brother to be asleep because he knew he was against it didn’t want to disturb or shock him.

Wilbert’s lawyer, Michael Gallagher, says this trial threatens not only his client’s basic human rights, but also “the sexuality of all conjoined twins”.
The two of them were facing each other in a specially adapted courtroom this morning in Flint, Michigan.

Dozens of reporters were present to cover this unusual case, which should clarify many legal issues concerning the sexuality of conjoined twins.

At the moment, the Michigan state law doesn’t include any guidelines for individuals sharing the same genital organs.

Across the U.S., the only state to have a law concerning the sexuality of conjoined twins is California, which passed a bill in 2011.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/siamese-twins-in-vicious-legal-battle-over-right-to-masturbate/

Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 11, 2017
i have nothing reasonable to say for these yeye story.

have being reading comments , different types of people, different types of comment, i just stumbled unto one comment, that really have to be share to you.the said comments really broke the internet, it scares the hell out of me, although we just look something in different dimensions.it a man from enugu, it a nice, gentle man that knows his worth. and i wanna say thank you for letting me waste ur Time.
grin
Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Pampasi(m): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2017
Hahahahaha. This is so funny. Lalasticlala oo. Mynd44
Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by EmperorLee(m): 7:32am On Sep 11, 2017
Hehehehe Ara me rii ri, mo ri albino to n se Kapenta cheesy
Is it your masturbate ?

1 Like

Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by smartty68(m): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2017
Ahhhhhhh! Warridis

Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2017
Chai....

Thank you lord say na only me get my preeq
This condition strong
Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by espn(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2017
Pics pls...
Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by BiafranYouths(m): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2017
grin cheesy grin
Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Sleekydee(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2017
this na real gbege...both of dem have a solid case. who go win?
Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Evablizin(f): 7:46am On Sep 11, 2017
grin
This is not funny,see serious wahala

Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by menxer: 7:46am On Sep 11, 2017
And what is the position of Religious folks on this?

Even if "they" decide to marry or make out with a woman, is it acceptable?
Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 11, 2017
grin

Chinneeekke! shocked

This is madness.. cry I wonder who gonna win this case sha.. embarassed
Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by AlexCk: 7:48am On Sep 11, 2017
Sounds funny shaa, but pretty sure its not funny to Alfred.

Mehn, thank God shaa, people dey face some kind wahala o. Can't even begin to imagine.
Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by thesicilian: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2017
I wonder how they relate to women.
Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Allwility: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Oyindidi(f): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2017
This is seriousgrin
Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Destined2win: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2017

Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by J0nyb0y(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2017
See Serious wahala oh... The judge that would preside over this case go try
Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by joseo: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2017
wonders shall never end....am speechless
Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by JaffyJoe(m): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2017
This is just avoidable suffering. The doctor whom helped usher them into this cold world should have done the needful at the time of delivery. No human deserves this shiznit. embarassed
Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by dukeprince50: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2017
f
Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
Na wa ooo. What will I not use this my two eyes and read for this nairaland...
Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
JaffyJoe:
This is just avoidable suffering. The doctor whom helped usher them into this cold world should have done the needful at the time of delivery. No human deserves this shiznit. embarassed
52 years ago I don't think surgery to separate them was possible the way it is now.
Plus if you mean killing them, I think its their parents that determines that not the doctor.
Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by JaffyJoe(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

52 years ago I don't think surgery to separate them was possible the way it is now.
Plus if you mean killing them, I think its their parents that determines that not the doctor.

I'm aware many successful surgeries have been performed on Siamese twins but this case is quite complex as they both share vital organs down below. Voluntary child euthanasia was an option, of course with the parent's consent.
Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by TEEZERO(m): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by columbus007(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
shocked

Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by morbeta(m): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
All I can say is our God is not an author of confusion.....but am confused on what to say
Re: Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
I was thinking its the female conjoined twins.

Hahahahah.

(1) (Reply)

Women Absorb And Retain Dna From Every Man They Have Sex With / KONJI GANG!! Playboy Model, Becky Hudson Flaunts Her Eye-popping Assets 18+ / SMASH Or PASS? Mercy Aigbe Shocks Followers With Rare And Semi-nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.