Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate (5860 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / Brother And Sister Get Married After 10years Of Legal Battle In Court. See Pics / Siamese Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by emencoakagadafi: 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
A set of 54-year-old conjoined twins from Michigan are facing each other in court, as one of the siblings is contesting his brother’s right to engage in sexual acts without his consent.
Alfred and Wilbert Peterson were read full story via source link below

Source: http://www.idonshayo.com/ok5/

Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Abaje195(m): 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
wah do i hav 2 say self...
Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by obontami: 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
Who una help!? FOH!
Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by LuciferAdvocate(m): 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
Are you telling me those two guys have been living like that for the past 54 years??
Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by tillaman(m): 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lol, nothing wey we no go see and hear. eiissh
Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 09, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by themonk(m): 1:43am On Mar 09, 2019
Wahala grin
Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by CaptainMarvel(m): 6:07am On Mar 09, 2019
Lols... Don't even know what to say
Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Randy100: 6:35am On Mar 09, 2019
Too bad to be joined together like this.
Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by anochuko01(m): 7:06am On Mar 09, 2019
they can agree on a timetable

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Bills2307(m): 7:11am On Mar 09, 2019
Guest007:
FULL STORY

A set of 54-year-old conjoined twins from Michigan are facing each other in court, as one of the siblings is contesting his brother’s right to engage in sexual acts without his consent.

Alfred and Wilbert Peterson were born joined at the waist and facing each other, and spent their entire life this way.

They have two sets of arms and legs and their own hearts and stomachs but share a lower digestive tract and a penis.

This shared penis has become a major source of conflict between the twins over recent years, and Alfred is now going to court to keep his brother from masturbating.

“He keeps playing with our penis without my consent. That’s legally a sexual assault!”

Alfred says he is suffering from insomnia and from a post-traumatic syndrome after waking up at night on three occasions to catch his brother masturbating.

“I don’t want to sleep at night because I’m afraid he’s going to touch me.”

As for Wilbert, he claims he has done nothing wrong and insists that he has the legal right to masturbate.

He said he waited for his brother to be asleep because he knew he was against it didn’t want to disturb or shock him.

Wilbert’s lawyer, Michael Gallagher, says this trial threatens not only his client’s basic human rights, but also “the sexuality of all conjoined twins”.

The two of them were facing each other in a specially adapted courtroom this morning in Flint, Michigan.

Dozens of reporters were present to cover this unusual case, which should clarify many legal issues concerning the sexuality of conjoined twins.

At the moment, the Michigan state law doesn’t include any guidelines for individuals sharing the same genital organs.

Across the U.S., the only state to have a law concerning the sexuality of conjoined twins is California, which passed a bill in 2011.

lol. They share the same joystick. They better share who to make use of the joystick like NEPA. I go use an this week, your turn na next week..
Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 09, 2019
I can’t stop loving the WHITES
Freedom

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Ayobami7(m): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2019
na wa o
Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by PrincessB1(f): 9:51am On Mar 09, 2019
He keeps playing with our joystick without my consent... This cracked me up grin

Chai!
I'm short of words grin

4 Likes

Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by MajesticD(m): 9:59am On Mar 09, 2019
I don't know why I'm laughing so hard reading this grin. Jeez, shouldn't I be feeling sorry for them?

2 Likes

Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Raydos: 10:14am On Mar 09, 2019
Instead of doing this, why don't you just pay a Nigeria girl $200, And you'll be füçk till you guys pass out

Nigerian girls can do the unthinkable all for money
Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Khd95(m): 10:28am On Mar 09, 2019
Is God not wonderful grin

Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by lenghtinny(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2019
Issa small world where many things dey happen.....

They deserve some accolades for living together in this situation for 54 years, not sure I can survive in this form for 54 days.

2 Likes

Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 09, 2019
I wish I could attend the courthouse on the day of that hearing.

Imagine the hilarity.

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Fidelismaria: 11:01am On Mar 09, 2019
He keeps playing with our joystick without my consent. That’s legally a sexual assault!”

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by iheartellah(m): 11:15am On Mar 09, 2019
Na wa o

Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by NevetsIbot(m): 11:31am On Mar 09, 2019
hahahaha. i don almost laugh die here
Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by pacino26(m): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
Just when I thought I've heard it all from the whites, now this!!!

I pity the judge. His/her confusion will surpass any known scale.
Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by slam7000(m): 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
Randy100:
Too bad to be joined together like this.

At a time like this, I’m sure those men with fifth finger sized willies will be feeling on top of the world. At least they are not sharing it with anyone.
I pity the other dude who doesn’t like his wan.ker of a brother.

Imagine him having wet dream when his brother was actually playing with their common knobby knobby piper

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin
Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Gentleziggy(m): 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
When he was playing with d dick where were u
Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by dwilliams: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
I weak

Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by mark1703official(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
indeed what God has joined together. I really feel sorry for them though but I can't help laughing
Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by ATankado: 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
It has been debunked to be a fake news. The story was fabricated by a website named World News Daily Report, which is notorious for spreading fake news. Please be informed. It is totally fake.

@mods please close this thread.
Re: Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 10, 2019
ATankado:
It has been debunked to be a fake news. The story was fabricated by a website named Wirld News Daily Report, which is notorious for spreading fake news. Please be informed. It is totally fake.

@mods please close this thread.

Really? angry

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Sex Video Of Happy Malawi Woman Riding Lover / Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) / The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.