Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (31867 Views)

What's The Hurtful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You? / What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? / The Most Painful Thing You Have Ever Been Told By Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by daneni1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

1. I love you but I want to focus on myself, you are a distraction. chai I felt like crying.

2. Just because two people like/love each other doesn't mean they will end up together. I rolled my eyes till they hurt.

3. You are too intelligent for me, I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up with you. I had mixed feeling about my brain that day.

4. I like you but you are too young for me. I regretted ever telling him my age.

5. Pain killed Jiraya sensei. I hadnt watched that episode of naruto so when my cousin told me I was so angry I slapped him, then I started crying

never tot I could find a lady watching Naruto. Till this day, dat has been my best animated cartoon.

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by rossychik(f): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
Zceesneh:
grin grin unbreakable friendzone
I dey tell u
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by rossyc(f): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Mumsy was in the kitchen and I was sleeping.
She shouted my name and when I woke up to answer her she told me to bring stew out from the freezer in the kitchen!!!
Lol....that's naija parents for you, they can take food from the pot and call you from your room to go and cover the pot.

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by femzylivey(m): 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mine was done on a text msg, I screenshot it as I'm finding it hard to get over it

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Stevengerd(m): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
alagba333:

wult.. chai... I know u meant "won't".....
Since u knw
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by LIFEisSIMPLE: 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Crazy chic told my best friend "your destiny did not leave with the semen"
To think he bought this chic iphone6 with school fees money last year.
I still cry for homeboy till today

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Elgringo(m): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
dukeprince50:
she said I see u as my younger brother.
accept my sympathy
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Knight2nurse: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mine was that she don't date student grin

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by prizlezzlalasky(f): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
chai babe I can relate I swear

I vowed never to tell any guy my age.

he even said I feel like I'm your uncle, then he patted my head, I wanted to die. [/quote]

a swear it was s painfull, after leading me on and making me see a future for us. my age now is legally "adult"
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Pierr(f): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
All I know is family will be the first to chicken out when the chips are down.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by daneni1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
CoolSmithz:

I thought I was the only one.
jiraya sensei
neji
especially itachi
it was an epic heartbreak.

Neji's death was more hurtful dan dat of Itachi, it is destined for Itachi to die due to his ailment.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by donefezy: 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
rayzornaija:
I grew up as an orphan and my uncle raised me. I remember him telling me that I won't amount to nothing in life and I will die just like my father cry... But guess what? I made it in Nigeria and here in Atlanta. The motherf*cker still lives in igando with his troops of children barely managing to feed once a day.
hmm, all the same he assisted you one way or the other. Go back and help him and his family. You will be much more happier

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by mirrakk(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
my ex once told me she was managing me cos I was broke and she told me(shey na your your broke I go chop?) I walked out of the relationship when I couldn't handle the emotional pain associated

today she calls me frequently for help, even to pick some of my cloths. I thank God almighty

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by donefezy: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
prizlezzlalasky:

chai babe I can relate I swear

I vowed never to tell any guy my age.

he even said I feel like I'm your uncle, then he patted my head, I wanted to die.

a swear it was s painfull, after leading me on and making me see a future for us. my age now is legally "adult"
Eye opener. Now i see the reason why ladies get offended anytime their age is put in question

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Pierr(f): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
Vince77:
I cant begin to count mine else the mods will ban me for flooding nairaland.

The feeling is worse knowing that ur own family who shld look out for u are d ones making u feel bad.

Same here.

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by oluwashedy: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
I've heard so many pple say painful things about/to me that I don't even remember cuz I usually don't take things to heart like others do..... I simply smile or walk away. Buh d most recent one was when my ex said who do you think you are? Non entity!
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by gfreymom302: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mine was when I got into trouble and my so called closest friend told me to steer clear off him that he is not in it with me. In his words, " you and who". I felt like committing suicide.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Brownhypo: 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
She told me she was dating someone else

the thing just weak my life
embarassed

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by dejavuh0007(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
"u r a born idiot" my secondary school teacher told me that after I stood up to answer a question he asked another student that wasn't able to answer it.

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Walinco(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Danielmoore:
someone called me an inbred hillbilly piece of shit

me that day
walahi fa..aba...pls wat was ur reaction?
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
maklelemakukula:

OLOSHI grin grin grin grin
stay blessed
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Bullhari: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
rayzornaija:
I grew up as an orphan and my uncle raised me. I remember him telling me that I won't amount to nothing in life and I will die just like my father cry... But guess what? I made it in Nigeria and here in Atlanta. The motherf*cker still lives in igando with his troops of children barely managing to feed once a day.

you just said he raised you. he contributed in many ways to your success today. his crime though very great was not believing in you or your future either.

therefore you owe him and his children assistance. the only way to prove to him that you have amounted to something is by feeding him and assisting his family. forgive.

Who knows what and where u would have been had he not raised you?

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Dolittlez(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
Am pregnant for U. Just becos U don't want to lose me while am innocent
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
My dad called me useless and said I was worse than a mentally deranged woman....Damn I cried and It's now something I would never forget...there was also a time when my ma nd pa were having a misunderstanding nd I told momsi to calm down, u know what she said? She said I would never have a happy home for taking sides with my dAd...Mehn I apologised nd left...I love my parents but I will never forget the horrible things they said to me

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Balloo22(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
u are just wasting ur time going to school..

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by uminem02(m): 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
midehi2:
grin cheesy, I couldnt relate too
Lol...she was sleeping while her mom was cooking
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by hysteriabox(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Wow.
Mine was my younger sister, who is 12 years younger than me.
I had a misunderstanding with my mother over some issues. She got upset and left.
My young sister called me and insulted the living daylight out of me. Called my wife unprintable names.
Its like she forgot that there ll be reconciliation tommorow. So she felt ok to blow. Lol.

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by JamieLannister: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
beautiful232:

too funny cheesy

too funny
Im serious, you see laff for my face? cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by 1Sharon(f): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Milo30:
"I'm sorry I can't come for your graduation ceremony. I have to go for a seminar. I had already paid 20k for it", mother said to me. Father had said he would only go if my mother goes. I decided I wouldn't go either. It didn't get to me on that day, until I started seeing pictures of my colleagues with their parents, even the ones that are generally considered wayward. It was a deep cut for me. If she hadn't mentioned 20k, I wouldn't have flinched.
Haha..try this. how about if one of ur parents can't come to ur ceremony because they are estranged and one can't stand to see the other?

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
"Nature cheated on you"

Just because am slim and petite, thunder fire the person that said it.

Fool.

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by handsomebanana(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Milo30:

Jiraya and Itachi got me the most

Fûck itachi jare, it wasn't really dat sad. Minato and Kushina takes the number one spot

Their death touched my spine
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by millionboi(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
Suspect33:
You might have heard many painful words here on earth but i tell you that the most painful you shall hear is when standing before God in Judgement and you hear these words "....I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity" (matthew 7:23), today is the day of salvation, repent of your sin and follow Christ before death meets you unprepared, i've warned you, your blood shall nt be required from mine hand
you don't need to warn any body.. ....just pass d message as u just did.

Everybody can never go to hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Actress Regina Daniels Involved In An Accident And Lost A Leg / Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State / Download New Bet9ja Application