Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (31868 Views)

What's The Hurtful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You? / What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? / The Most Painful Thing You Have Ever Been Told By Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by benswagtt(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

1. I love you but I want to focus on myself, you are a distraction. chai I felt like crying.

2. Just because two people like/love each other doesn't mean they will end up together. I rolled my eyes till they hurt.

3. You are too intelligent for me, I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up with you. I had mixed feeling about my brain that day.

4. I like you but you are too young for me. I regretted ever telling him my age.

5. Pain killed Jiraya sensei. I hadnt watched that episode of naruto so when my cousin told me I was so angry I slapped him, then I started crying
U are too soft hearted...
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by pedrilo: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
She said to me "you are too poor"
Today, she's an olosho with 2 babies from 2 baby daddies.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by NSK4U(m): 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
she said after milking my pocket on first date...... 'no b say I no like u but , mmmm u r just too gentle for me, but if u like, we can b casual friends oo, all d same, thanks for d food, drink and everything, I have to go now, it's getting late.......'
haba, only God knew how I survived it dat month.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by aysuprano(m): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
cry
Someone told me I was so black that when he saw me walking at night he thought he was seeing an headless body walking

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Dricky: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
My Ex called me the worst person. just after saying a little prayer for her. P.S No prayer is little
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by NameCheckers: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
So many but here is top 5 in no particular order----

1) Call the the person that issued this cheque

2)Our beer is not cold

3) Only christians will go to heaven

4) You will never find love because you are too full of yourself

5) You dont look Yoruba
Mumu
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by TheEminentLaity: 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Any small space una go carry una madness come undecided I'm sure your grandparents and ancestors are sipping the kool-aid in hell.
Suspect33:
You might have heard many painful words here on earth but i tell you that the most painful you shall hear is when standing before God in Judgement and you hear these words "....I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity" (matthew 7:23), today is the day of salvation, repent of your sin and follow Christ before death meets you unprepared, i've warned you, your blood shall nt be required from mine hand

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by smoby(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mine is i like u buut i cant date you...... Choi my head format i come stand like statue of liberty with my books for my hand.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by 1Sharon(f): 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sabrina18:
"Nature cheated on you"

Just because am slim and petite, thunder fire the person that said it.

Fool.

Pls tell me the person who said that wasn't a fat bitchh? undecided
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
1Sharon:

Pls tell me the person who said that wasn't a fat bitchh? undecided
It was a guy.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by olujastro: 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
midehi2:
I was on phone with a white guy 2 days back concerning business, I couldnt hear him well and I said 'ehnn" he said "what is ehnn, d thing pain me wella undecided
This got me laughing

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
NSK4U:
she said after milking my pocket on first date...... 'no b say I no like u but , mmmm u r just too gentle for me, but if u like, we can b casual friends oo, all d same, thanks for d food, drink and everything, I have to go now, it's getting late.......'
haba, only God knew how I survived it dat month.
i will just walk out of there, i can't bear it

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by wabbyland(m): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
my friend pronounced chaos like cha os and I corrected him, instead of appreciating and accepting his mistakes, he descended on me and said I am always doing like I am perfect.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
greggng:

It was when the family of the girl I trained in school called me THIS THING. They were blaming their daughter for falling in love with this thing as they refers to me as this thing
tell them that thing trained your daughter to become someone responsible in life
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bronz:
'You can't make it,I know your ability'
chisos the worst thing i've ever heard
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Milo30(m): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
1Sharon:

Haha..try this. how about if one of ur parents can't come to ur ceremony because they are estranged and one can't stand to see the other?
undecided That would be really heart breaking for me. Was that your situation?
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by greggng: 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Zceesneh:
tell them that thing trained your daughter to become someone responsible in life

It was that statement that caused our separation. Cos I asked them where were they when I started training her from waec level to higher institution till graduation? Although she had a baby for me but I was disappointed with her family.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by rayzornaija(m): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bullhari:

you just said he raised you. he contributed in many ways to your success today. his crime though very great was not believing in you or your future either.

therefore you owe him and his children assistance. the only way to prove to him that you have amounted to something is by feeding him and assisting his family. forgive.

Who knows what and where u would have been had he not raised you?
I appreciate you for your truthfulness but I just can't have anything with someone who doesn't wish me well. I am alive and successful today because I channeled my anger and hatred into hard work just to prove him wrong.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Milo30(m): 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
handsomebanana:

Fûck itachi jare, it wasn't really dat sad. Minato and Kushina takes the number one spot

Their death touched my spine
Lol grin
Minato's death was more annoying than sad for me. I expected more from him, maybe too much sha. Itachi however, had given up so much, he had to inspire his brother through hatred. It was just shredding for me.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
greggng:

It was that statement that caused our separation. Cos I asked them where were they when I started training her from waec level to higher institution till graduation? Although she had a baby for me but I was disappointed with her family.
so pathetic, after all the time, money and energy wasted, lets say God used you to train her He will reward in one way or the other
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by rayzornaija(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
donefezy:
hmm, all the same he assisted you one way or the other. Go back and help him and his family. You will be much more happier
I will but not just yet... Forgiveness is harder than most people think it is
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by tosyne2much(m): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
The most painful thing I've ever heard came from the person that claimed to love me
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by tosyne2much(m): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
Victornezzar:
Jega announcing buhari as our president embarassed
You ehn cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Victornezzar: 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
You ehn cheesy
baba na tru I tok oo cool
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by 1Sharon(f): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
Milo30:
undecided That would be really heart breaking for me. Was that your situation?

Yes, but It didn't really bother me that much.I'm used to my mum's attitude.

African parents can't be told anything.

Your situation seemed worse tho
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by banre(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
Anytime i enter into d room and someone else is using my charger grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Bibi294(f): 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
goshen26:
Far back in 1998.

i was in primary 6. I was preparing for a common entrance, my mum was admitted into the hospital, my dad was away based on quarrel. As a young chap, i would prepare mum's meal, take it to the hospital. It was really a tough time for me as a kid.

Then i over heard my mum friends discussing about hw my parents differences was affecting my academics then. One of them said "bi won o ba le ran lo si school ki won je ki o lo ko mekanik na" interpretation " If they can't afford his education they should enroll him as a mechanic apprentice"

To God be the Glory I am a graduate today, but each time i see the woman that said that statement i still remember, we are family friends and we attend the same church.
Its very bad hurting a young child... Please forget and let go... You can even tell her ...
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Bibi294(f): 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
rayzornaija:
I grew up as an orphan and my uncle raised me. I remember him telling me that I won't amount to nothing in life and I will die just like my father cry... But guess what? I made it in Nigeria and here in Atlanta. The motherf*cker still lives in igando with his troops of children barely managing to feed once a day.
If you have, share with him... If you can help, please do! At least, he raised you like you said.... Have you ever thought of what would had happened to you if he ne'er raised you? In eery situation we find yourself, there is always a stepping stone/hinderance that leads us to success
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
banre:
Anytime i enter into d room and someone else is using my charger grin grin
u get big wahala i swear
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by bigsmoke2(m): 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
dukeprince50:
she said I see u as my younger brother.
grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by Milo30(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
1Sharon:

Yes, but It didn't really bother me that much.I'm used to my mum's attitude.

African parents can't be told anything.

Your situation seemed worse tho
Exactly. African parents are 'always right'. If I try to bring it up, my mum would just twist things up and make it look like I am disrespecting her. My dad is a pacifist, so he'll just watch and wait for all the heat to die down, then he'll have the last say. Of course he'll take sides with his wife grin . It is really bad 'cos any time I see a convocation gown, my memory is refreshed.
How are you dealing with yours?
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me by 1Sharon(f): 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
Milo30:

Exactly. African parents are 'always right'. If I try to bring it up, my mum would just twist things up and make it look like I am disrespecting her. My dad is a pacifist, so he'll just watch and wait for all the heat to die down, then he'll have the last say. Of course he'll take sides with his wife grin . It is really bad 'cos any time I see a convocation gown, my memory is refreshed.
How are you dealing with yours?

Haha....you know their way, they can't be reasoned with. Tell them the truth and they call you disrespectful.

Wait..didn't you attend ur graduation? That's really sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Actress Regina Daniels Involved In An Accident And Lost A Leg / Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State / Download New Bet9ja Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.